Avengers: Assemble Against Farrengrin

Diana looked up at Farrengrin with a blink. "Oh, just remembering how to get back once we get to the maze is all," she said with another naive smile. Diana had gotten lost before. But now that she has a guest with her, she knew that she could not get lost. Getting lost was not an option.

So. Loki didn't give her a map. What a cruel way to treat his servants. If Farrengrin hadn't been planning on threatening and possibly killing Loki then he'd have become friends with the man. So delightfully uncaring for the woman who was obviously in love with him. Clearly Farrengrin would treat his girls differently, but it didn't mean he actually cared for them any more then Loki cared for Diana.

"Loki did not supply you with a map?" Farrengrin asked, injecting just the right mixture of shock in his voice to suggest that he never would do such a thing.

Diana looked to Farrengrin and shook her head for no. "Sadly...But he made me memorize the path. So it's all good!" she replied. "When you have it memorized, who needs maps, no?" she seemed to be a little saddened, as if she had remembered something during the memorization process that Loki had put Diana through.

"What would happen if you forgot?" Farrengrin asked. He was attempting to plant the tiniest seed of doubt in her mind. If she found herself thinking about how Loki treated her, then it would simply be that much easier for Farrengrin to take her over. He saw the saddened look she had on, but didn't particularly care enough to ask about it. No doubt something Loki had done to her. In which case letting her mull it over would be much more advantageous for him.

"Ah...well..." Diana just looked down. "...Tough crap I guess. Probably still wandering until I get to the throne room?" Diana said with a nod. "Thaaat seems about right...eheh.." The bounce in her voice seemed to die down a bit.