Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
Depends on how crazy my life is at any given moment, but I'm usually online- at least for OOC purposes- at least once a day.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Medieval Fantasy, SciFi, Modern/Superhero, Dystopian
The Avengers are dead. The world is losing hope. HYDRA is thriving, running rampant with no one to stop them. But there are still those strong ones out there that can save the world from HYDRA's clutches. SHIELD, though weak and in hiding, is collecting superhumans yet again, and assembling a team to take down the organization.....once and for all.

They are not ready. Most need training. But they are strong willed. And the few remaining SHIELD agents are determined to get them running smoothly as a team.

Let the rebellion begin.

This roleplay idea is actually one I started with much success on another website. I'd like to do it here as well. I will be posting rules and some information about the world and such to get this started. Please join if you're interested! I'd love to roleplay with you all!

NOTE: even though we are currently full, I'd be happy to put you on a waiting list for later in case of dropouts!

1. This is an Intermediate level RP. That means no one-liners. I expect at least two long paragraphs.
  2. Everyone will be expected to play two characters. No more, no less. And they will be OCs. One will be a part of a special team within HYDRA, the other SHIELD/an Avenger. (This is to keep an overload of people on one team vs the other.)
  3. One post a week is required. If you leave for over a week without notice or posting, I will warn you. Once two weeks have passed, your characters will have a freak accident and die (unless I take pity on them and turn them into NPCs).
  4. There are only 9 players other than myself allowed. First come, first serve, so express interest fast.
  5. This RP has a set plot beforehand with multiple arcs. However, I will consider player-generated arc ideas. Just PM me!
  6. I control NPCs and any canon characters.
  7. You must claim which two jobs/positions you want. Again, first come, first serve. (If you want a slot that's already been claimed, you may discuss it with the owner, provided that they don't have a CS up yet.)
  8. "no category" just means they don't have a set job, and you can use creative freedom for the most part (of course, your character can't be stronger than the "hulk" character, nor smarter than the "brains" character if you choose one of those slots). "Leader" simply means the boss. No powers are changed because of this position.
  9. You must have at least a decent knowledge of the Marvel MCU to join this. No need to be a expert.
  10. This is merely an interest check. I will have the OOC/sign ups up once all (or most of) the spots have been claimed.
  11. There will be a basic posting pattern to avoid back-and forth RPing clogging up the RP and getting out of hand.
  12. Character death will be a thing if they do something stupid or you want them to die. As GM, I reserve the right to kill off your characters without consent (don't worry about me doing that though, I probably won't).

SHIELD/Avengers​
The Leader (will coordinate the actions of this team. Whoever owns this will be in contact with me, the GM, via PM to make sure whatever the character orders goes in the direction of the plot. I won't control what they say, simply what direction it needs to go in.)- CLOSED (taken by @Petricus Euryale )
The "Hulk"- CLOSED (taken by @neobendium )
The Brains- CLOSED (taken by @Dualnte )
Spy/infiltrator- CLOSED (taken by @✨Shattered ❤️Secrets✨ )
The experiment- CLOSED (taken by @Unyielding )
No category 3- CLOSED (taken by @Brea )
No category 4- CLOSED (taken by @Mr.Scales ⚖ )
Support- CLOSED (taken by @Banana-senpai )
No category 6- CLOSED (taken by @york )
No category 7- CLOSED (taken by @Crow )
HYDRA​
The Leader (will coordinate the actions of this team. Whoever owns this will be in contact with me, the GM, via PM to make sure whatever the character orders goes in the direction of the plot. I won't control what they say, simply what direction it needs to go in.)- CLOSED (taken by @neobendium )
The "Hulk"- CLOSED (taken by @✨Shattered ❤️Secrets✨ )
The Brains- CLOSED (taken by @york )
Sniper- CLOSED (taken by @Petricus Euryale )
Bomb expert- CLOSED (taken by @Dualnte )
The Assassin- CLOSED (taken by @Unyielding )
No category 4- CLOSED (taken by @Brea )
No category 5- CLOSED (taken by @Mr.Scales ⚖ )
No category 6- CLOSED (taken by @Banana-senpai )
No category 7- CLOSED (taken by @Crow )

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS SIMPLY AN INTEREST CHECK. THE OOC WILL BE MUCH FANCIER!

Last edited:
Hawkeye doesn't have powers and he's one of my favorite Avengers. As long as your character has a skill that is useful in battle, it'll be fine!
Thanks for clarifying! I was planning to make general support type characters...

Wait, useful in battle?

Last edited:
Thanks for clarifying! I was planning to make general support type characters but I guess they'll have to fight at some point, right?
They could just be the ones who like are the keep and eye out peeps or something the ones who are working with The Brains and uses gadgets to fight for them, maybe?

Marvel Heroes: Powers, Physically Strong or Physically Enhanced and Gadgets are like the three main things that make superheros in Marvel Universe, the best Universe XD

They could just be the ones who like are the keep and eye out peeps or something the ones who are working with The Brains and uses gadgets to fight for them, maybe?

Marvel Heroes: Powers, Physically Strong or Physically Enhanced and Gadgets are like the three main things that make superheros in Marvel Universe, the best Universe XD
One character I was planning to do can nullify/magnify others' abilities and the other is more of an illusion user. That's not useful in battle at all. ^^; Lemme check the others. I'll probably think of something else.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
One character I was planning to do can nullify/magnify others' abilities and the other is more of an illusion user. That's not useful in battle at all. ^^; Lemme check the others. I'll probably think of something else.
Will my girl has Mana Manipulation (Basically can tap into the sentient energy that magic is created from) so if your Illusion User is in Shield, they might be able to work together, my girl could use her power to make your char's illusions more realistic if needed in a huge battle. Whatever you're planning I bet your chars will be fantastic XD.

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Will my girl has Mana Manipulation (Basically can tap into the sentient energy that magic is created from) so if your Illusion User is in Shield, they might be able to work together, my girl could use her power to make your char's illusions more realistic if needed in a huge battle. Whatever you're planning I bet your chars will be fantastic XD.
Uhuu you're so kind.
I think I'll stick to powerless instead. I'm out of ideas. Can I do an android (like...a robot person) and a healer (who uses blood magic of sorts but can still kick some ass!)?

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Uhuu you're so kind.
I think I'll stick to powerless instead. I'm out of ideas. Can I do an android (like...a robot person) and a healer (who uses blood magic of sorts but can still kick some ass!)?

Of course!

Ooookay I guess I'm good. I'll decide who goes where later. :'D

Reactions: noodle
Well, we have all 10 players now. I think I might get the OOC/Signups thread done today. If not, I'll try for tomorrow.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea and Unyielding
I understand that all your positions are full on here but I'd like to express my interest as a reserve/substitute.

I'll be keeping an eye but if you do need a spare RPer then please think of me!

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Thank You
Reactions: Brea and noodle
I understand that all your positions are full on here but I'd like to express my interest as a reserve/substitute.

I'll be keeping an eye but if you do need a spare RPer then please think of me!

Will do. If anyone drops out, you're the first on the waiting list!

• Thank You
Reactions: Jinxer
And done! I tagged you all in the thread, if you did not get it I can post a link here.

I'm having a bit of trouble with the bbcode in "my characters", but I'm sure I can get it fixed with a little tweaking. It's adding things I didn't type for some reason.

Can we reserve spots in the sign ups for us to put out characters in, or are you against this?

I can make a reserved powers list, if you'd like me to.

That might be useful, I did forget what was even taken at this point.
Mines are Mana Manipulation and Soul Manipulation, two new powers that might just be my favorite ones that I will work hard to keep from being op XD since they can be if people don't read my cs clearly which seems to happen a lot when I link the power to the wiki XD people just forget everything I wrote for weaknesses XD

I swear every time you create a new superpowered character you have a new "favorite" power.
I know right, another thing about me that makes me me XD but come on Mana Manipulation just screams Shattered XD you can't deny that lol.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
That might be useful, I did forget what was even taken at this point.

Alrighty, I'll work on that, then, but I might not be able to edit it in until later tonight.

Reactions: noodle
Status
Not open for further replies.