Do you like this idea?

• Hell yes!

• It could use some more development, but it's good overall.

• It might be good with a lot more development.

• Hell no!

Results are only viewable after voting.

noodle

Accidental Pyromaniac
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
Depends on how crazy my life is at any given moment, but I'm usually online- at least for OOC purposes- at least once a day.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Medieval Fantasy, SciFi, Modern/Superhero, Dystopian
2q1ca5g.png

The Avengers are dead. The world is losing hope. HYDRA is thriving, running rampant with no one to stop them. But there are still those strong ones out there that can save the world from HYDRA's clutches. SHIELD, though weak and in hiding, is collecting superhumans yet again, and assembling a team to take down the organization.....once and for all.

They are not ready. Most need training. But they are strong willed. And the few remaining SHIELD agents are determined to get them running smoothly as a team, especially since they will be up against a powerful team within HYDRA, the Covert Division.

Let the rebellion begin.

1. All Iwaku rules apply.
    2. One post a week at least is required. If you don't post within a week, I will PM you a reminder. If you don't answer that PM or post within three days, I will kill your characters or turn them into NPCs.
    3. 12 players MAX. 10 is preferred.
    4. This RP has a set plot beforehand with multiple arcs. However, I will consider player-generated arc ideas. Just PM me!
    5. I, the GM, control all NPCs and canon characters.
    6. Character death will be a thing if they do something stupid or you want them to die. As GM, I reserve the right to kill off your characters without consent (but I most likely won't be doing that).
    7. This is an Intermediate level RP. Two paragraphs minimum, well-developed sentences, and proper spelling and punctuation are a must.
    8. Try not to get into a long-term back and forth with yourself and another player. This hinders the progression of the RP. I don't mind a little bit of it, just don't clog the IC up with it. They are teams, after all. They should interact with everyone, if possible.
    9. When making a CS, make sure you don't steal anyone else's powers.
    10. Don't drop out without any warning. At least tell us!
    11. When making a CS, note that you cannot start roleplaying until I make it clear that you are accepted.
    12. This should be obvious, but I'm putting this in here anyway. No Mary-Sues, Gary-Stus, godmodding, or metagaming.
    13. I reserve the right to change rules as I see fit.
    14. Please, ask questions if you're unsure of something. I'm relatively new to GMing, so if any of you have had experience, I'd appreciate tips as well. Don't be afraid to point out if I made a mistake or if I need to add in more information!
    15. Not really a rule, but I just wanted to say that for some reason the coding on this is going wacky with me. It keeps putting commands in that I didn't type. Therefore, one of my character sheets is always getting messed up. I am working on trying to fix this (but every time I edit it out and then save it, it comes back! I'm done with this stupid thing)! ....vent over. Move on.
  • The SHIELD HQ is located in a secure facility in New York City. We will start out with all our SHIELD characters meeting and making friendships and possibly rivalries in that facility, as well as a few training sessions.

The HYDRA HQ is the previously abandoned base located in Sokovia. Like SHIELD, it will begin with the characters of the Covert Division meeting and learning how to work together (training sessions apply here as well).

Once a few training sessions have been completed and we have some friendships set in stone in both teams, I will make a GM post and initiate Arc 1.

(Note: this will be edited as the RP moves on.)

• (Note that I don't care if you add in any information that I left out. Just stick to the basic template, include the information that is asked of you, and you're good! If you want to keep anything secret from the other players, PM me with the information instead of including it in the CS.)
    Name:
    Height:
    SHIELD or HYDRA:
    Position/job:
    Basic Personality (keep in mind that I encourage character growth and changes. You don't need to stick to this personality as your character changes throughout the IC):
    Appearance (any pictures, anime, real, doesn't matter. If you don't have a picture, describe in detail):
    Powers/abilities/skills:
    Weaknesses (personality flaws do not count):
    History:
    Other:
    Theme (optional):

• SHIELD
    The Leader- Peter Earl, 22 year old sight paralyzer, owned by @Petricus Euryale
    The Brains- Rhiannon Jones, a 19 year old electricity manipulator, owned by @Jinxer
    The Hulk- Luna Adler, a 15 year old dragon shapeshifter, owned by @neobendium
    The Experiment- Pori Poring Flan, a 13 year old goo girl, owned by @Unyielding
    The Plasma Projector- Camille Jenessa Archer, an 18 year old human plasma cannon, owned by @Brea
    The Support- Claidheamh (Cleave) Souls, a 3 year old robot, owned by @Banana-senpai
    The Anomaly- Helena Vega, a 16 year old with dimensional manipulation, owned by @york
    The Interrogator- Steven Lasket Jr., a 26 year old with most of Captain America's powers, owned by @LuckycoolHawk9
    The Mind Reader- Marie Christina Mills, a 21 year old telekenisis-using mind reader, owned by @Helena Sky
    HYDRA
    The Leader- Indis Caverly, a 21 year old shadow controller, owned by @neobendium
    The Brains- Jerhico Perkins, a 19 year old with mental manipulation, owned by @york
    The Bug Assassin- Emeral Darner, a 16 year old insect ability taker, owned by @Unyielding
    The Screamer- Blake Jackson Musser, a 19 year old with a rather...strong...voice, owned by @Brea
    The Sniper- Ayo Magoro, a 39 year old with an incredible ability to shoot things at a distance, owned by @Petricus Euryale
    The Doctor- Etzli, a 20ish-appearing user of blood magic, owned by @Banana-senpai
    The Slicer- Elena Shearer, a 16 year old with a knife complex and a penchant for lying, owned by @Jinxer
    The Power Thief- Nathaniel Stone, a 20 year old with the ability to steal others' powers, owned by @LuckycoolHawk9
    The Shady One- Janessa, a teleporting chameleon girl that looks 19, owned by @Helena Sky

1. @neobendium
    2. @Petricus Euryale
    3. @Banana-senpai
    4. @Jinxer
    5. @Unyielding
    6. @Brea (ON HIATUS)
    7. @LuckycoolHawk9
    8. @york
    9. @Helena Sky

1. There are no waiting members currently.

• 24gpoj7.jpg

Female||15||SHIELD||Hulk||5'7" or 12'6"
        ||Personality||
        Luna tries to stay positive and is always looking for a way to make a pun or joke. However, she is deeply insecure, very afraid of hurting people, and ashamed of what she is. Though she loves making friends, she needs reassurance that they don't hate her and is often afraid that she might hurt them.

Contradicting this personality is her dragon side. It is sadistic, violent, and does not hesitate to kill. It feels no remorse and will even turn on teammates and friends if the human side cannot keep it under relative control. Like the real Hulk, it is triggered by strong emotion.

||Powers|Abilities|Skills||
        Luna can shift into a dragon. The dragon's skills include:
        -Flight
        -Firebreathing
        -Super Strength
        -Night Vision
        -Almost impenetrable scales
        She possesses no superhuman abilities outside of her dragon form.

||Weaknesses||
        -If her jaws are held shut, she cannot breathe fire.
        -Her wings are easily damaged, and if they are, she cannot fly.
        -Her chest and underbelly is where her vital organs are. If the scales are broken through, she will most likely die.
        -After shifting from dragon form, she is dizzy and very weak for a few minutes.
        -She is left naked and vulnerable after shifting from dragon form.
        -She is very sluggish in the cold in either form.
        -She must eat more than the average human to keep her strength up.

||History||
        Luna was raised neglected by her family in the slums of LA. Her father was an alcoholic and her mother a drug addict. Luna would often have to steal money from them to buy clothes and other necessary items for school.

She grew up with no idea what she was, but she did notice some differences from her peers. For one, she was angered much too easily. For another, she ate more than most of her peers did.

One day, as she was walking home from school at the tender age of 13, she was attacked by a group of men with undisclosed intentions. That was the first time she shifted, her dragon form reacting to her fear to protect her. After killing the men and a few innocent bystanders, it flew away from California and hid in New York before giving Luna control again.

She woke up with no idea where she was, only a vague idea of what had happened, and not understanding why she had no clothes on.

Two years later, years full of coming to terms with what she was and a daily struggle to survive, and she was approached by SHIELD. At first, she was hostile and afraid of what may happen, but the organization was firm in their proceedings and tried to convince her in the most gentle way possible to come quietly.

Eventually, she agreed, and is both nervous and excited about being part of a team. She hopes it will turn out to be like the family she never had.

||Other||
        -Luna really loves pancakes.
        -She dresses comfortably (sweats and tees, mostly) and tends to sleep a lot.

||Theme||

2. Thanks to @Soulserenity20 for putting together the character banners for me. ^.^ You're amazing!
      Thanks to @firejay1 for for putting together the advertisement. Again, you're awesome.
      And a very big thank-you to @Ali for putting together the roleplay header!!

[/

Last edited:
    It looks like we're nearly there!

I'm getting rather excited for the start of this.

Glad to hear. I am as well, haha. Yep. One more person to submit characters and we can begin!!

And could you two @Unyielding and @Brea finish your characters' backgrounds soon? I'd like them done before we start, if possible.
    Yes, it keeps slipping my mind. I'll have that done sometime before noon on Friday. Probably sooner, though.

Reactions: noodle
    I'm just dropping by to let you know that I'm still alive. ;-; If I'm too quiet again and the IC is up and running, please tag me or PM me because I don't have internet and I don't know when I'll get it back. :( *points to sig*

I'm so sorry. OTL

[bg=#a8a8a8]

#d10076
    "Some people won't be happy until they've pushed you to the ground."
    [/bg]

• tumblr_inline_ng195r6V6g1sc3ygs.gif
      tumblr_inline_ng1cseDXvK1sc3ygs.gif
      tumblr_inline_ng195jcYAj1sc3ygs.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
      XxX

Name:
      "Oh, you can just call me Cami."
      . Camille Jenessa Archer .

. Female .

. 18 .

SHIELD or HYDRA:
      "Do I look evil to you? Actually... don't answer that."
      . S.H.E.I.L.D .

Position/Job:
      "I was planning on being an EMT, but a guess an Avenger will have to do."
      . No Category (?) .

[/bg]

• tumblr_inline_o2lz25h4iL1s79kwm_500.gif
      tumblr_inline_o2lz21JCkM1s79kwm_500.gif
      tumblr_inline_o2lz28T3Nl1s79kwm_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
      XxX
      FC: Chaelin Lee ( Lee Chae-rin/CL)
      Anime Alternative: Shiro Blank

Eyes:
      "Most people say brown eyes are boring, I disagree."
      . Light Brown .

Hair:
      "Who cares that I dye it?"
      . Dyed blonde (naturally brown), bust length, thick, soft, smells like strawberries .

Height:
      "Just because I'm shorter doesn't mean I can't defend myself."
      . 5'4'' .

Weight:
      "I was fat as a child, but now I work out."
      . 110 lbs .

Build:
      "Like I said, I work out."
      . Fit / Athletic .

Birthmark:
      "No, I don't think I have any."
      . N/A .

Tattoos:
      "I like lotuses, can you tell?"
      [spoili]
      7d242fc182ed0c9b413444110fd52af2.jpg
      [/spoili]

Piercings:
      "What girl doesn't have their ears pierced?"
      . Ear lobes (once each), bellybutton .

Scars:
      "I imagine I'll get some when I'm out crime fighting."
      . N/A .

Complexion:
      "I could be much, much whiter."
      . Medium .

Bloodtype:
      "Who knows that just off the top of their head?"
      . O- .

Other:
      "I think that's it, actually."
      . N/A .

[/bg]

• tumblr_inline_ng1c6k8fRI1sc3ygs.gif
      tumblr_inline_n7cogob1St1rhud6h.gif
      tumblr_inline_ng1bjk2xPF1sc3ygs.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
      XxX

Personality:
      "I'd say it's just best not to get on my bad side."
      Camille's personality really just depends on who you are to her, and how you've treated her before. She presents herself as confident and is known to make sarcastic comments often. She's very brave and prideful, refusing to back down from a challenge even when she knows she will likely fail. Camille has always been very intelligent, and is proud of this trait. Those who she likes know her as a sweet and caring girl, one who will offer help anyone who needs it. However, people who have managed to get on her bad side know her as a different person entirely. If there is one thing Camille is good at it's holding a grudge. Though she puts up a good act, deep down Camille is insecure and just as sensitive. She will instantly turn bitter and spiteful towards someone who strikes an insecurity or insults her in an way, and whenever she speaks to them it will likely only be to make a rude comment. Camille is often a quiet person, unless surrounded by people she is comfortable with, and her trust is not easily earned. She's also pessimistic and easily made jealous. Cami believes that if you want something you have to work for it. Recently, she's become very open about what most people would consider too personal to share: Her period cycle, the last time she had sex, her favorites. She's extremely honest, both about herself and to other people, and will not lie to spare any feelings.

[/bg]

• tumblr_inline_ng1byx4ra91sc3ygs.gif
      tumblr_inline_ng1bybWBqY1sc3ygs.gif
      tumblr_inline_ng1biwynzJ1sc3ygs.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
      XxX

Plasma Bolt Projection
      Overview
      46557009.jpg
      In short, this is the ability to create and project bolts made of plasma. Camille can control the intensity of the bolts, as well as direct the bolts once she flings them. The bolts can be used to stun, injure, or even penetrate/stab the enemy, depending on the intensity. The plasma has a purple-blue color to it.
      Limitations
      latest
      Camille is only able to fling her plasma bolts for 7 yards before they self destruct. She can control the intensity of her bolts, but the stronger the intensity the quicker she's going to tire herself out. She also can't kill anyone with just one bolt, it always takes at least a few. Lastly, the bolts do not move at a speed of light. They travel at 35 mph, so if someone was quick enough they could doge her attacks.
      Weaknesses
      Really, this ability is only useful in offensive attacks. It doesn't make Camille any harder to harm or even kill than any other human. Also, after using her ability for a while she needs to rest and recharge.

[/bg]

• f570ad314df9dd9770a1997e54ddca5feed2894e_hq.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
      XxX

Camille had always been a chubby child. Throughout elementary school she wasn't bothered by it, but once she got to middle school she began to be bullied about her weight. She's one of those people who eat her feelings, so she got into a bad habit of going home after a day of being bullied to eat a bunch of sweets. Which, of course, caused her to gain more weight, which then led to her being bullied even more, which then led to her shoving Twinkies in her mouth. It was a vicious cycle, and by the end of 8th grade she weighed 238 pounds.

In high school the attention on her lessened, only because there was more people like her for people to tease. However, this did not mean that the bullying completely came to a cease. There was still snide comments here and there, and sometimes they were even to her face. As a result Camille began to hate herself, and all the people in her school.

After sophomore year things started to get better for Camille. She made a friend who was into fitness, and she agreed to help Camille start working out. It was tough at first, but eventually Camille began loosing weight. And each pound she lost was a small boost to her self esteem. She felt better, both physically and mentally, and so she continued to work out even after her and her friend moved away.

During her junior year in high school Camille discovered her super ability. She was finally at her weight goal of 150 lbs, but some mean girls at school sent a picture around of what she used to look like. That night she was venting her anger on a punching bag in the garage, which was her alternative to eating her feelings, and accidentally blasted a plasma bolt through it... and through the garage door.

Her family and the police agreed that the public didn't have to know about her abilities, just as long as they could regularly check up on Camille. She thought she would live a normal life, but shortly after she turned 18 she was recruited for S.H.I.E.L.D. Knowing this might be her only chance to put her powers to good use, Camille decided joining might actually be fun.
      [/bg]

• tumblr_m2ysm3pE7W1rutzcqo1_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
      XxX

Love interest:
      . TBA .

Friends:
      . TBA .

Enemies:
      . TBA .

Other:
      . TBA .

Family:
      Mother - 68 - Dermatologist - Martha Archer [spoili]
      vZMR35.gif
      [/spoili]
      Father - 71 - Heart Surgeon - Steven Archer [spoili]
      tumblr_nx3e4r4S5H1tsdveio1_500.gif
      [/spoili]
      Older Brother - 32 - Andrologist - Cameron Archer [spoili]
      ba04040df6724261e27ecd2ed0297956.gif
      [/spoili]
      [/bg]

[bg=#a8a8a8]"It's important to love yourself."
    [/bg]

[bg=#a8a8a8]

#216e00
    "Tough times don't last. Tough people do."
    [/bg]

• tumblr_inline_mqrufdqqHP1qz4rgp.gif
      tumblr_lsuy1vugwP1qfvcfqo5_250.gif
      tumblr_inline_mqrueyJDFL1qz4rgp.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
      XxX

Name:
      "My alias is Howler."
      . Blake Jackson Musser .

"Hydra is made up of mostly men, actually."
      . Male .

. 19 .

SHIELD or HYDRA:
      "World domination? Fuck yeah!"
      . HYDRA .

Position/Job:
      "Hydra is my job now."
      . No Category (?) .

[/bg]

• tumblr_inline_mqrufpQPAt1qz4rgp.gif
      tumblr_inline_mqrufk6RQg1qz4rgp.gif
      tumblr_inline_mqrufuxYSe1qz4rgp.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
      XxX
      FC: David Henrie
      Anime Alternative: Youichi Tanaka

Eyes:
      "You know, I'm not even really sure. I guess I just don't care."
      . Hazel .

Hair:
      "If you can't see yourself I think you might wanna look into getting glasses."
      . Dark Brown-Black .

Height:
      "I like towering over people."
      . 5'11'' .

Weight:
      "Wanna guess how much of this is muscle?"
      . 161 lbs .

Build:
      "I'm not quite sure what you mean by this, actually?"
      . Fit .

Birthmark:
      "Nope."
      . N/A .

Tattoos:
      "Piercings aren't my thing, but tattoo's are cool."
      . Tattoo on Left Bicep: [spoili]
      d24effaa782aa41871b25a557e1272fa.jpg
      [/spoili] .
      . Tattoo on Right Shoulder:
      [spoili]
      aed94a0536e2575a6f34da7c4e1a6578.jpg
      [/spoili] .

Piercings:
      "I just said they aren't my thing. Are you even listening?"
      . N/A .

Scars:
      "Nothing significant."
      . Just a few small ones here and there .

Complexion:
      "You and your fancy words."
      . Olive .

Bloodtype:
      "I know I tested it once, but I don't remember."
      . B+ .

Other:
      "That's it, really."
      . N/A .

[/bg]

• tumblr_inline_mqruf0gUWz1qz4rgp.gif
      tumblr_inline_mqrufaW2Zy1qz4rgp.gif
      tumblr_inline_mqruf625No1qz4rgp.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
      XxX

Personality:
      "Yeah, I know I can be an ass. What of it?"
      Being the son of a teen mom seemed to have affected Blake in many negative ways, especially in regard to how he builds relationships with other people. He was bullied as a child in school, and so he began to act out. He put the attention on other people to divert bullies away from focusing on him. Because of this Blake has grown to be a rather rude young man, often pouncing at the opportunity to exploit someone's flaws. He's very cocky and arrogant, and he believes he has a right to anything his heart desires. If he see's something he wants, he'll take it, no matter who gets hurt in the process. He has a dark sense of humor, and enjoys wrecking havoc. Because it was such a rare occurrence for him as a child, Blake often becomes confused whenever someone is being nice to him. He is very weary of people who are not mean to him, and it takes a lot of time for him to trust. Especially since he always seems to get hurt in the end. He likes to be alone, and often times he finds himself people watching. Blake is witty and cruel, and finds joy in making other people sad. Very rarely does he take an interest in another human being, but when he does he thinks of them as his possession. Blake is quick to anger and sharp tongued, likely because he is so insecure. They are hard to see, but Blake does have a few redeeming qualities. He is courageous, and a natural leader. Observant and sometimes compassionate, Blake finds it easy to put himself in other people's shoes. Once someone has earned his love they rarely are able to loose it, and towards those few who have gotten past his walls he behaves attentive, protective, and loyal.

[/bg]

• tumblr_inline_mqruetWh391qz4rgp.gif
      tumblr_inline_mqruen9dqN1qz4rgp.gif
      tumblr_inline_mqrueqUvbJ1qz4rgp.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
      XxX

Sonic Scream
      Overview
      tumblr_lnke7nw8O21qbqac0o1_500.gif
      In the lamest terms, Blake is able to emit a destructive scream. Using only his vocal cords, he can generate an extremely powerful scream which can push things away from him. The scream is extremely loud.
      Limitations
      latest
      The scream flows forward and outward, so often times objects around his target also get caught in it casing accidental destruction. Also, despite the volume of his scream he cannot render anybody deaf. The worst he can do is cause a headache- unless the scream pushes them back into something else that causes them damage on impact, of course. Lastly, the sound waves can be reflected off of certain objects, like mirrors.
      Weaknesses
      jNDOJD.gif
      Oddly, Blake's vocal protection is limited. It's like a muscle, the more he practices his ability the more his vocal cords are able to put up with. When he first started using his ability he couldn't talk for days after using it, but now he only occasionally looses his voice, and usually not for multiple days. Normally, he will have a very sore throat afterwards. Also, when Blake becomes angry he cannot seem to control his ability- when angry he often screams when he tries to talk, making him rather unstable. Also, Blake's ability is rendered completely useless when he is gagged.

[/bg]

• tumblr_m5kjl97rHZ1qh9icuo1_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
      XxX

Manni Musser was only seventeen when she gave birth to her son, Blake. Her mother and father despised her, and the father of her child disappeared the day after she told him she was pregnant. So before Blake was born she moved in with her aunt Gina.

During the first few years of his life Blake was mostly raised by Gina, who he called 'grandma' even though that's technically incorrect, because his actual mother was going to college. She wanted to be a preschool teacher. By the time he started Kindergarten Blake had devolved quite the attitude, and so his teacher had many complaints come parent-teacher conferences. Halfway through his first year of school Manni decided to put school on a hold and raise her child.

Because she didn't start really raising him until he was older, Manni and Blake found it very hard to connect with one another. They argued constantly, Blake had no interest in bonding with his mother. Even as he grew older he still favored his 'grandma' Gina. Though he did learn to get along with his mother.

When he was in middle school his mother and grandma bought him an electric guitar, and he spent much of his time practicing. When he got to high school he and his friends started up a band for a while, but eventually they decided to give up on it because their personal schedules conflicted too much to really have 'band practices.' Instead, they just played together whenever they wanted to have fun.

Some time after Blake's ability was discovered he ran away from home. For a while he was a con artist, and then he was a thief. One time, while robbing a gas station, he got angry and shouted at the man behind the counter. He meant to scream like a mortal, but instead used his super ability. The sound waves pushed the man against the wall, where he hit his head and fell unconscious. It was at that point Blake joined HYDRA.
      [/bg]

• tumblr_m1bduw5pf21qh9icuo1_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
      XxX
      Love interest:
      . TBA .

Friends:
      . TBA .

Enemies:
      . TBA .

Other:
      . TBA.

Family:
      . Mother - Manni Musser - 30 - Works at a local Daycare [spoili]
      tumblr_ndswrvd8ZX1s85tsvo1_250.gif
      [/spoili] .
      . Aunt - Gina Musser - 54 - Therapist [spoili]
      lucille-bluth-wink.gif
      [/spoili] .
      [/bg]

[bg=#a8a8a8]"Being bad is what I do best."
    [/bg]

@neobendium - Finally finished adding the bios to these two. Sorry it took me so long!

• Love
    @neobendium - Finally finished adding the bios to these two. Sorry it took me so long!
    Great! Just need @Crow to post and then I can start the IC!

Please tell me everyone is still in this ^.^

I am still ready and in.

Welp, I still am >.< gonna be interesting playing two characters who are... Completely oblivious to their relations with one another.

Definitely still in.

Alive and still bananas~

• Love
    I'm still here, obviously.

I think Crow may not be staying on. Is it worth checking on back-ups or starting with the existing group?

I think Crow may not be staying on. Is it worth checking on back-ups or starting with the existing group?

I think we may just start with this group. I've PMed Crow, and when they answer, I'll go from there. I think we may be starting the IC soon.

Reactions: Brea
    Yesh XD

Alright, so, I'm going to get the IC thread up sometime on Sunday. Hope you're still with this.

After I post, you guys will have until the next Sunday to get your posts out or I will make a GM post to move on without you.

@Crow, you have from now until I make my second post on the next Sunday to get your character out. Then I'm kicking you and opening your spot. I'm sorry, but we have waited long enough for your characters.

Announcement over.