Do you like this idea?

• Hell yes!

• It could use some more development, but it's good overall.

• It might be good with a lot more development.

• Hell no!

Results are only viewable after voting.

noodle

Accidental Pyromaniac
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
Depends on how crazy my life is at any given moment, but I'm usually online- at least for OOC purposes- at least once a day.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Medieval Fantasy, SciFi, Modern/Superhero, Dystopian
2q1ca5g.png

The Avengers are dead. The world is losing hope. HYDRA is thriving, running rampant with no one to stop them. But there are still those strong ones out there that can save the world from HYDRA's clutches. SHIELD, though weak and in hiding, is collecting superhumans yet again, and assembling a team to take down the organization.....once and for all.

They are not ready. Most need training. But they are strong willed. And the few remaining SHIELD agents are determined to get them running smoothly as a team, especially since they will be up against a powerful team within HYDRA, the Covert Division.

Let the rebellion begin.

1. All Iwaku rules apply.
    2. One post a week at least is required. If you don't post within a week, I will PM you a reminder. If you don't answer that PM or post within three days, I will kill your characters or turn them into NPCs.
    3. 12 players MAX. 10 is preferred.
    4. This RP has a set plot beforehand with multiple arcs. However, I will consider player-generated arc ideas. Just PM me!
    5. I, the GM, control all NPCs and canon characters.
    6. Character death will be a thing if they do something stupid or you want them to die. As GM, I reserve the right to kill off your characters without consent (but I most likely won't be doing that).
    7. This is an Intermediate level RP. Two paragraphs minimum, well-developed sentences, and proper spelling and punctuation are a must.
    8. Try not to get into a long-term back and forth with yourself and another player. This hinders the progression of the RP. I don't mind a little bit of it, just don't clog the IC up with it. They are teams, after all. They should interact with everyone, if possible.
    9. When making a CS, make sure you don't steal anyone else's powers.
    10. Don't drop out without any warning. At least tell us!
    11. When making a CS, note that you cannot start roleplaying until I make it clear that you are accepted.
    12. This should be obvious, but I'm putting this in here anyway. No Mary-Sues, Gary-Stus, godmodding, or metagaming.
    13. I reserve the right to change rules as I see fit.
    14. Please, ask questions if you're unsure of something. I'm relatively new to GMing, so if any of you have had experience, I'd appreciate tips as well. Don't be afraid to point out if I made a mistake or if I need to add in more information!
    15. Not really a rule, but I just wanted to say that for some reason the coding on this is going wacky with me. It keeps putting commands in that I didn't type. Therefore, one of my character sheets is always getting messed up. I am working on trying to fix this (but every time I edit it out and then save it, it comes back! I'm done with this stupid thing)! ....vent over. Move on.
  • The SHIELD HQ is located in a secure facility in New York City. We will start out with all our SHIELD characters meeting and making friendships and possibly rivalries in that facility, as well as a few training sessions.

The HYDRA HQ is the previously abandoned base located in Sokovia. Like SHIELD, it will begin with the characters of the Covert Division meeting and learning how to work together (training sessions apply here as well).

Once a few training sessions have been completed and we have some friendships set in stone in both teams, I will make a GM post and initiate Arc 1.

(Note: this will be edited as the RP moves on.)

• (Note that I don't care if you add in any information that I left out. Just stick to the basic template, include the information that is asked of you, and you're good! If you want to keep anything secret from the other players, PM me with the information instead of including it in the CS.)
    Name:
    Height:
    SHIELD or HYDRA:
    Position/job:
    Basic Personality (keep in mind that I encourage character growth and changes. You don't need to stick to this personality as your character changes throughout the IC):
    Appearance (any pictures, anime, real, doesn't matter. If you don't have a picture, describe in detail):
    Powers/abilities/skills:
    Weaknesses (personality flaws do not count):
    History:
    Other:
    Theme (optional):

• SHIELD
    The Leader- Peter Earl, 22 year old sight paralyzer, owned by @Petricus Euryale
    The Brains- Rhiannon Jones, a 19 year old electricity manipulator, owned by @Jinxer
    The Hulk- Luna Adler, a 15 year old dragon shapeshifter, owned by @neobendium
    The Experiment- Pori Poring Flan, a 13 year old goo girl, owned by @Unyielding
    The Plasma Projector- Camille Jenessa Archer, an 18 year old human plasma cannon, owned by @Brea
    The Support- Claidheamh (Cleave) Souls, a 3 year old robot, owned by @Banana-senpai
    The Anomaly- Helena Vega, a 16 year old with dimensional manipulation, owned by @york
    The Interrogator- Steven Lasket Jr., a 26 year old with most of Captain America's powers, owned by @LuckycoolHawk9
    The Mind Reader- Marie Christina Mills, a 21 year old telekenisis-using mind reader, owned by @Helena Sky
    HYDRA
    The Leader- Indis Caverly, a 21 year old shadow controller, owned by @neobendium
    The Brains- Jerhico Perkins, a 19 year old with mental manipulation, owned by @york
    The Bug Assassin- Emeral Darner, a 16 year old insect ability taker, owned by @Unyielding
    The Screamer- Blake Jackson Musser, a 19 year old with a rather...strong...voice, owned by @Brea
    The Sniper- Ayo Magoro, a 39 year old with an incredible ability to shoot things at a distance, owned by @Petricus Euryale
    The Doctor- Etzli, a 20ish-appearing user of blood magic, owned by @Banana-senpai
    The Slicer- Elena Shearer, a 16 year old with a knife complex and a penchant for lying, owned by @Jinxer
    The Power Thief- Nathaniel Stone, a 20 year old with the ability to steal others' powers, owned by @LuckycoolHawk9
    The Shady One- Janessa, a teleporting chameleon girl that looks 19, owned by @Helena Sky

1. @neobendium
    2. @Petricus Euryale
    3. @Banana-senpai
    4. @Jinxer
    5. @Unyielding
    6. @Brea (ON HIATUS)
    7. @LuckycoolHawk9
    8. @york
    9. @Helena Sky

1. There are no waiting members currently.

• 24gpoj7.jpg

Female||15||SHIELD||Hulk||5'7" or 12'6"
        ||Personality||
        Luna tries to stay positive and is always looking for a way to make a pun or joke. However, she is deeply insecure, very afraid of hurting people, and ashamed of what she is. Though she loves making friends, she needs reassurance that they don't hate her and is often afraid that she might hurt them.

Contradicting this personality is her dragon side. It is sadistic, violent, and does not hesitate to kill. It feels no remorse and will even turn on teammates and friends if the human side cannot keep it under relative control. Like the real Hulk, it is triggered by strong emotion.

||Powers|Abilities|Skills||
        Luna can shift into a dragon. The dragon's skills include:
        -Flight
        -Firebreathing
        -Super Strength
        -Night Vision
        -Almost impenetrable scales
        She possesses no superhuman abilities outside of her dragon form.

||Weaknesses||
        -If her jaws are held shut, she cannot breathe fire.
        -Her wings are easily damaged, and if they are, she cannot fly.
        -Her chest and underbelly is where her vital organs are. If the scales are broken through, she will most likely die.
        -After shifting from dragon form, she is dizzy and very weak for a few minutes.
        -She is left naked and vulnerable after shifting from dragon form.
        -She is very sluggish in the cold in either form.
        -She must eat more than the average human to keep her strength up.

||History||
        Luna was raised neglected by her family in the slums of LA. Her father was an alcoholic and her mother a drug addict. Luna would often have to steal money from them to buy clothes and other necessary items for school.

She grew up with no idea what she was, but she did notice some differences from her peers. For one, she was angered much too easily. For another, she ate more than most of her peers did.

One day, as she was walking home from school at the tender age of 13, she was attacked by a group of men with undisclosed intentions. That was the first time she shifted, her dragon form reacting to her fear to protect her. After killing the men and a few innocent bystanders, it flew away from California and hid in New York before giving Luna control again.

She woke up with no idea where she was, only a vague idea of what had happened, and not understanding why she had no clothes on.

Two years later, years full of coming to terms with what she was and a daily struggle to survive, and she was approached by SHIELD. At first, she was hostile and afraid of what may happen, but the organization was firm in their proceedings and tried to convince her in the most gentle way possible to come quietly.

Eventually, she agreed, and is both nervous and excited about being part of a team. She hopes it will turn out to be like the family she never had.

||Other||
        -Luna really loves pancakes.
        -She dresses comfortably (sweats and tees, mostly) and tends to sleep a lot.

||Theme||

2. Thanks to @Soulserenity20 for putting together the character banners for me. ^.^ You're amazing!
      Thanks to @firejay1 for for putting together the advertisement. Again, you're awesome.
      And a very big thank-you to @Ali for putting together the roleplay header!!

[/

Last edited:

Appearance:
    MTj1nzS.jpg

Name:
    Jericho Perkins
    (Black Eagle)

Male

Age (minimum 13):

Height:
    5'9

SHIELD or HYDRA:

HYDRA

Position/job:

"The Brains"

Basic Personality:

Jericho is a more laid back person, but one that is very blunt about his beliefs and personal values, he often comes off as cold and harsh, even abrasive at times. Though, he is not one to lose his temper often, and will almost without fail, give a clear warning if someone happens to be testing the limits of his ability to keep his cool. In short, it is best not to be around Jericho when he is angry; the results may not always be the most desireable. He is well known for his incredible tenacity, and his knack for carrying out his will, regardless of the sacrifces he must make.

Powers/abilities/skills:
    - Psionics; Ever since he had been hit by some sort of psionic blast, created by a strange device a Hydra Agent had used as a last resort, that had inexplicably malfunctioned, something in Jerichos mind had been awakened... Granting him incredible psionic powers that he slowly learned to use, and develop, especially after his integration into the Hydra organization.
    Such powers include:

- Mind control; Though this particular power is the most taxing on his mind with prolonged use, Jericho is capable of controlling the actions and movements of others through a mental influence, however, this can only be done with one individual at a time.

- Mental Distortion; With a limited area of effect (5-10 meter radius at the moment),Jericho is able to temporarily disrupt the thoughts of those around him by disrupting their senses, causing them to smell, hear, see, and even feel a multitude of things that aren't there, leaving the average person at a loss for what is real, or not real, even potentially driving someone momentarily insane if they are close enough to him. This in particular is also able to disrupt ones sense of balance, and perception in the process. If developed further, this power has the potential to permanently damage one's mind.

- Mental Embrance; With the same limited effective range of his mental distortion ability, Jericho has learned to positively influence those around him with his psionic powers, to some degree... Alleviating fear, and tensions amongst his allies, and increasing the effectiveness of their performance in the line of duty. However, this ability is unable to cure insanity, or effectively combat mental issues, though it has been shown to lift depression to some degree, but usually not for very long. Jericho has not been making very much effort to develop this ability very far, so it is currently a less used ability than the others.

- Telekinetic Blast; Jericho is able to push objects, and even people to a lesser degree. His attempts to lift people, and objects bigger than a rubix cube have been unsuccessfull to say the least, and often left him with a headache, but he has found himself able to give someone in a close proximity to him a mental "shove" with enough concentration, and with most objects that are of equal or smaller mass to the average human. This "shove" is more than enough to cause the average person to lose their balance and fall over, though continuous use will also gradually give him a headache, as with any other aspect of this power.

- Hydra Combat/Weapons Training; Like most Hydra agents, Jericho is perfectly capable of defending himself, and has been trained to be proficient in a multitude of weapons typically used by Hydra. Though he is not the most incredibly skilled person in this category, he is a formideable opponent even when not using his psionic powers, despite often having to rely on them to win the battles that he cannot alone, which is alot more common than he cares to admit.

Weaknesses:

- Psionic Withdrawal; Overuse of his powers will give him an increasingly strong migraine, and eventually cause him to temporarily lose his ability to use Psionics, resulting in a nosebleed, and an immediate loss of balance accompanied with "seeing double" at times. For the time being, Jericho is unable to endure extensive uses of his powers without breaks in order for his mind to recover.

- Focus Heavy; In order to use his powers, Jericho requires a lot of concentration, which can be broken if he is distracted, by anything really... As long as his mind isn't completely focused on using his powers, they either won't work at all, or they will not be strong enough to have much effect.

History:

It was uncertain when the moral boundaries he once had, were suddenly shattered... But, the root of it's cause was obvious; the loss of his family. To SHIELD, it was an unfortunate turnout of a long battle, but to Jericho, it was his ultimate betrayal... The death of thousands, at the hands of an so called hero. At an early age, he was one of the only survivors of an massive disaster, in the wake of a skirmish between SHIELD forces, and an powerfull Hydra agent. At first, it seemed that things were going well; the agents of SHIELD had the agent cornered, but the agent wouldn't yield, they had been wearing an home made suit of power armor of some kind, and they had intended to take out as many as they could in their last struggle, but Jericho didn't know any of this... He didn't see the Hydra agent pull out a strange, glowing device from his armor... All he saw was forces of SHIELD converging on one particular spot in his hometown as he was playing outside... And then, a blinding flash of light, followed by a resounding booming sound, that seemed to scramble the very contents of his mind.

When his vision returned to him, and his head had stopped spinning, the first thing he noticed was the deathly silence... And that every window around him had shattered. He ran back inside, only to find that his parents hadn't survived the blast, though they seemed uninjured for the most part, they were motionless, laying on the ground, blood pouring out of their noses. Whatever had struck them, had targetted their minds... Jericho was one of the lucky few to have survived some sort of Psionic blast, though... He did not know of it's nature at the time, nor did he realize that the blast hadn't left him completely unscathed. It was a subtle change at first, at the age of 9, he noticed he could influence the actions of those around him very subtle, by simply willing it. Though, this typically gave him an ever increasing migraine the more often he tried to do this... But, this small little trick of his soon developed further and further as he tested the limits of this strange power of his, and by the age of 10, he was able to mentally control a pedestrian that happened to be walking near the Orphanage he had been housed at, though he was unable to maintain this control for more than a few minutes.

It wasn't long before Hydra caught wind of his tampering with the minds of others, after all... Someone observant enough would notice that whenever someone was behaving oddly, and even on occasion comitting petty crimes not for their sake, but for the sake of someone at the Orphanage, they might notice that Jericho always happened to be close by. Soon, an agent of Hydra adopted him, and he was quickly integrated into a training program for kids much like him, with superhuman abilities... Those who trained him preyed on the pain he felt over the loss of his parents, claiming it was SHIELD to blame for what had happened back there, that a member of SHIELD had unleashed a large scale Psionic blast to take out their Agents in the area. They claimed Hydra would put an end to this needless bloodshed, to unite the world under a single banner, and prevent more losses like this... But this wouldn't happen without some sacrifices made... A few freedoms here, a few lives there, but it was all for a greater cause... And Jericho soon began to believe in it too, becoming yet another vessel for Hydra's cause.

As such, Jericho became yet another recruit in HYDRA's ranks.

Other:

Jericho can be quite impulsive when angered, and often experiences "tunnel vision" when he is especially focused on a task.

Theme:

Appearance:

5VzyXOh.jpg

Name:

Helena Perkins Vega

Female

Height:

4'9

SHIELD or HYDRA:

SHIELD

Position/job:

Uncategorized (Anomaly)

Basic Personality:

Helena is a very introverted girl, speaking more with her actions than with her words. Her emotional state is also very fragile, if one provokes it too much, often with the end result of Helena crying. However, if she is teased, or angered enough, her crying slowly but surely becomes anger, and in a combat situation, her attacks often come to reflect her emotional state. Despite this, she cares deeply for those around her, and is driven to help others as much as she can, regardless of what side they are on. This however, can lead to her being doublecrossed, often putting her own life at risk in the process if she is not carefull. Though, once someone doublecrosses her once, she is not so willing to help them again, or at the very least is alot more cautious when doing so.

Powers/abilities/skills:

- Dimensional Manipulation; This ability allows her to draw energy from different dimensions to use in multiple ways, and has even allowed her to teleport within a limited radius. It is theoretically capable of much more, but because of it's anomalous nature, the full extent of her abilities are currently unaccessable to her. Despite this, she is currently able to use this ability in a small variety of ways;

- Dimensional Energy Attacks; The more powerfull these attacks are, the more this drains her physically, and this comes in varieties, ranging from balls of dimensional energy, to energy "shockwaves", and outright beams. The more she summons, the more it drains her, naturally.

- Dimensional Energy Barrier; Since it is meant to protect her from most attacks, this ability drains her alot more than dimensional energy attacks, and of course, is more taxing on her body the bigger and stronger it is. There are currently two variations of this ability; the energy dome, which protects her from all sides, and is the more taxing of the two variations, and the energy wall, which only protects her front, and is the less taxing of the two variations, but of course, leaves her more vulnereable than the former.

- Dimensional "Blink"; Though she can not keep this up without a long enough recovery interval, so that her body does not give out... With enough focus, she can move herself some distance forwards through a strange form of teleportation, where she appears to fade and appear in a location she desires, though this is currently limited to a 5 meter radius. The further she travels, the longer she takes to fade, and the more taxing it is on her body.

- Charisma; Thanks to her empathy, and multiple acts of kindness, she is able to make friends simply through her actions alone, despite being rather reclusive, and a girl of few words. In a couple of rare cases, she has even befriended a HYDRA agent, convincing them to reconsider their ways.

Weaknesses:

- Underdeveloped Powers; Due to the mysterious nature of Helena's powers, they are currently still being studied by SHIELD, and are therefore alot weaker than they could be, possibly due to her body not yet having fully matured. This both means that the full extent of her abilities have not yet been discovered, and abusing her abilities will quickly leave her drained of strength.

- Mental Strains; Using her powers also strains her mind, as well as her body, leaving her with a considerable migraine, and in very severe cases, short term memory loss, or the temporary loss of consciousness (if not from tiring out alone). This is especially the case when using her Dimensional "Blink" ability, taking the quickest toll on her mind.

History:

Helena was Jericho's estranged little sister... Which her brother had never been told of; she had been passed onto another household from the day she was born, which was kept quite... Discreet to say the least. She was raised like their very own child, but, unfortunately, this didn't last long. Her parents had contacted SHIELD, bearing the knowledge that an agent of HYDRA was in town, but when members of SHIELD had attempted to subdue that agent, it resulted in the very same incident that had given Jericho his powers, and killed off most of the residents of their town.

Unlike Jericho, Helena's younger body was more sensitive to the strange energy blast, and as a result... It felt almost like part of her very consciousness, and perhaps her soul itself, had been thrown into some distant dimension. When more SHIELD agents had arrived to pick up the survivors, placing them in various orphanages, but Helena proved... Difficult to say the least. She almost seemed like she was fading in and out of existence every so often, quickly cueing the SHIELD agents that had taken care of her at the time into her anomalous powers, and thus, she was more or less adopted into the SHIELD organization.

Overtime, she was raised by various members of the SHIELD organization, as they had to take shifts to do so in order to be able to perform their jobs there as well... And eventually, with various training sessions, Helena managed to stabilize herself to some degree, she was no longer fading in and out of existence. By the time she turned 10, she had learned rudimentary control over her powers, able to form little balls of dimensional energy out of thin air, but too many caused her to collapse to the ground.

However, over the duration of many years, her powers developed slowly but surely... Until she reached the point she is at today. Though due to the inconsistency of who took care of her, and thanks to the immense amount of time she spent training her abilities, Helena became quite reclusive, but also... Innocent in that aspect. Though the deaths of her foster parents affected her greatly, she is still unaware of the fact that they weren't her real parents, and that she had a brother. Naturally, if she were ever to see Jericho, she might feel he is somehow, familiar, despite him not sharing the same feelings, but... Of course, nothing more.

Due to some recent stabilization in her abilities to a degree, Helena has been recruited as an official SHIELD agent in order to gain experience using her powers out in the field... And develop them further than she ever could by being cooped up in a SHIELD testing facility.

Other:

Helena considers her friends in SHIELD her family, due to the lack of such a thing ever since the incident occurred that had given her the powers she had.

Theme:

Last edited:
    Hi all, I plan to get my Hydra character up tonight - I was busy this weekend with guests so sorry for the delay!

Here it is. Boy, did this CS get darker than I was expecting!​
    (Also, apologies for the DB).​

Name:
    Elena Shearer

Height:
    5' 7"

SHIELD or HYDRA:
    Hydra

Position/job:
    (No category)

Basic Personality:

Cruel, manipulative. Elena likes to hurt people but not in a simple, physical way. Torture of the garden variety kind is also not her thing; she sees it as lesser and not worthy of her attention. No, rather, she would prefer to build a relationship with her target, generate hope and maybe even a friendship and then destroy their psyche all over again. Putting in the work beforehand makes the end result all the sweeter, as far as she is concerned.
    When it comes to a mere kill list then she has no qualms about getting the job down but she dislikes excessive violence against mass targets; if she's going to put the effort in to really hurt someone then it needs to be someone worthwhile hurting.
    She can be friendly and nice but only to those who share her utter disdain for most of humanity. She has no real loyalty to Hydra in the sense of their goals; she just likes being given a chance to do what she likes to do and when she wants to do it.

Appearance:
    maxresdefault.jpg

Powers/abilities/skills:
    Tiny little knives
    - Good with small, bladed weapons. Really good. Good to the point that using a firearm instead would be a severe disadvantage. She carries different kinds on her, garden combat daggers to slightly longer dirks as well as a variety of weapons designed for short to mid ranged combat such as throwing knives and even needle-like pins for pinpoint targeting. She knows where to hit someone to kill them without a sound and where to inflict maximum pain for little actual damage. She's competent in hand to hand combat as long as it is armed, punch-ups were never her thing and she lacks the height or bulk to be effective in an unarmed fight.

Pretty little liar - Lying is less a skill and more an art form for Elena. She likes to create personas for herself, not that she's a spy as she lacks the skills required, such as being competent in hacking. If captured she could run a convincing tale but more she likes to portray herself as a friend or ally to a target or enemy before, literally, stabbing them in the back. She likes the adrenaline rush and the satisfaction of doing so.

Why choose a gun? -
    She isn't great with guns, eschewing them for her knives. If ever completely disarmed of all weapons (including the tiny hidden needles sewn into her clothing) then she would be at a severe disadvantage against even mildly competent shooters.
    Thrill rider - Elena enjoys the thrill she gets from lying and breaking her targets, both emotionally and physically. Perhaps too much. She is competent enough not to let things get in the way of her job but she will take a lot longer than other methods. You can't rush art, after all.
    You're only a wee lass - She is young and looks it. Despite her mature air and the cold demeanour she exudes, Elena still appears as the sixteen year old that she is. A lot of operations would be impossible for her to carry out as a result while others might be possible only because she is young and looks it. Importantly, though, she lacks experience in the field beyond what she's gained from her past, amateur, endeavours.

History:
    Born to a sickly happy family, Elena somehow was born with ill omen. Her mother became sick upon giving birth to Elena and never really recovered. She lived and was perfectly cogent but was often weak, often ill and so rarely left the house or did anything too strenuous. On the other hand, Elena's father was a classic breadwinner, working in the banking industry as an investment adviser with plenty of away-from-home social and work events leaving Elena at home to be looked after and look after her mother in equal measure.

The lack of a consistent father figure could be blamed for her descent into what can only be described as a cold-hearted, bloodthirsty and twisted mindset. More likely, however, was the intense dislike she had for her mother, in particular for her mother's weakness, both physically and mentally as far as Elena was concerned. Never picking fights, taking people at their word and allowing others to walk all over her were the key tenets of her mother's personality, as Elena saw it. As she grew older she became the polar opposite of her mother, fabricating stories and enjoying the thrill of others believing them. Then she managed to get someone in trouble at school with a believable story and that was the trigger for her crueller nature's arrival: the thrill of a life was enjoyable but hurting others through deception was an even greater buzz.

Her adoration for small, bladed weapons and knives is probably psychological as well as practical. She killed several people in and around her school and home, quietly and when they were alone as friends. Knives were symbolical of her nature: small and weak compared to modern weapons or their larger counterparts but in the rights hand just as, if not more, dangerous. They could be used for perfectly innocent purposes like cooking or for malicious, pain-inducing ones.

Hydra noticed her talent when one murder was linked to her and a recruiter noticed the dozens of similarities in other cases. Solved cases where a victim, denying their involvement had been put away, often with the help of Elena's witness statement. They recruited her as a problem solver; she lacked the skills for being a spy and was too young besides to be deployed anywhere truly useful but with the right upbringing and training they are confident she could be a very useful, and very loyal, asset. All they needed to do was give her the environment to practice her 'art' and they could expect great things from her.

Here it is. Boy, did this CS get darker than I was expecting!​
    (Also, apologies for the DB).​

Name:
    Elena Shearer

Height:
    5' 7"

SHIELD or HYDRA:
    Hydra

Position/job:
    (No category)

Basic Personality:

Cruel, manipulative. Elena likes to hurt people but not in a simple, physical way. Torture of the garden variety kind is also not her thing; she sees it as lesser and not worthy of her attention. No, rather, she would prefer to build a relationship with her target, generate hope and maybe even a friendship and then destroy their psyche all over again. Putting in the work beforehand makes the end result all the sweeter, as far as she is concerned.
    When it comes to a mere kill list then she has no qualms about getting the job down but she dislikes excessive violence against mass targets; if she's going to put the effort in to really hurt someone then it needs to be someone worthwhile hurting.
    She can be friendly and nice but only to those who share her utter disdain for most of humanity. She has no real loyalty to Hydra in the sense of their goals; she just likes being given a chance to do what she likes to do and when she wants to do it.

Appearance:
    maxresdefault.jpg

Powers/abilities/skills:
    Tiny little knives
    - Good with small, bladed weapons. Really good. Good to the point that using a firearm instead would be a severe disadvantage. She carries different kinds on her, garden combat daggers to slightly longer dirks as well as a variety of weapons designed for short to mid ranged combat such as throwing knives and even needle-like pins for pinpoint targeting. She knows where to hit someone to kill them without a sound and where to inflict maximum pain for little actual damage. She's competent in hand to hand combat as long as it is armed, punch-ups were never her thing and she lacks the height or bulk to be effective in an unarmed fight.

Pretty little liar - Lying is less a skill and more an art form for Elena. She likes to create personas for herself, not that she's a spy as she lacks the skills required, such as being competent in hacking. If captured she could run a convincing tale but more she likes to portray herself as a friend or ally to a target or enemy before, literally, stabbing them in the back. She likes the adrenaline rush and the satisfaction of doing so.

Why choose a gun? -
    She isn't great with guns, eschewing them for her knives. If ever completely disarmed of all weapons (including the tiny hidden needles sewn into her clothing) then she would be at a severe disadvantage against even mildly competent shooters.
    Thrill rider - Elena enjoys the thrill she gets from lying and breaking her targets, both emotionally and physically. Perhaps too much. She is competent enough not to let things get in the way of her job but she will take a lot longer than other methods. You can't rush art, after all.
    You're only a wee lass - She is young and looks it. Despite her mature air and the cold demeanour she exudes, Elena still appears as the sixteen year old that she is. A lot of operations would be impossible for her to carry out as a result while others might be possible only because she is young and looks it. Importantly, though, she lacks experience in the field beyond what she's gained from her past, amateur, endeavours.

History:
    Born to a sickly happy family, Elena somehow was born with ill omen. Her mother became sick upon giving birth to Elena and never really recovered. She lived and was perfectly cogent but was often weak, often ill and so rarely left the house or did anything too strenuous. On the other hand, Elena's father was a classic breadwinner, working in the banking industry as an investment adviser with plenty of away-from-home social and work events leaving Elena at home to be looked after and look after her mother in equal measure.

The lack of a consistent father figure could be blamed for her descent into what can only be described as a cold-hearted, bloodthirsty and twisted mindset. More likely, however, was the intense dislike she had for her mother, in particular for her mother's weakness, both physically and mentally as far as Elena was concerned. Never picking fights, taking people at their word and allowing others to walk all over her were the key tenets of her mother's personality, as Elena saw it. As she grew older she became the polar opposite of her mother, fabricating stories and enjoying the thrill of others believing them. Then she managed to get someone in trouble at school with a believable story and that was the trigger for her crueller nature's arrival: the thrill of a life was enjoyable but hurting others through deception was an even greater buzz.

Her adoration for small, bladed weapons and knives is probably psychological as well as practical. She killed several people in and around her school and home, quietly and when they were alone as friends. Knives were symbolical of her nature: small and weak compared to modern weapons or their larger counterparts but in the rights hand just as, if not more, dangerous. They could be used for perfectly innocent purposes like cooking or for malicious, pain-inducing ones.

Hydra noticed her talent when one murder was linked to her and a recruiter noticed the dozens of similarities in other cases. Solved cases where a victim, denying their involvement had been put away, often with the help of Elena's witness statement. They recruited her as a problem solver; she lacked the skills for being a spy and was too young besides to be deployed anywhere truly useful but with the right upbringing and training they are confident she could be a very useful, and very loyal, asset. All they needed to do was give her the environment to practice her 'art' and they could expect great things from her.
    Appearance:
    MTj1nzS.jpg

Name:
    Jericho Perkins
    (Black Eagle)

Male

Age (minimum 13):

Height:
    5'9

SHIELD or HYDRA:

HYDRA

Position/job:

"The Brains"

Basic Personality:

Jericho is a more laid back person, but one that is very blunt about his beliefs and personal values, he often comes off as cold and harsh, even abrasive at times. Though, he is not one to lose his temper often, and will almost without fail, give a clear warning if someone happens to be testing the limits of his ability to keep his cool. In short, it is best not to be around Jericho when he is angry; the results may not always be the most desireable. He is well known for his incredible tenacity, and his knack for carrying out his will, regardless of the sacrifces he must make.

Powers/abilities/skills:
    - Psionics; Ever since he had been hit by some sort of psionic blast, created by a strange device a Hydra Agent had used as a last resort, that had inexplicably malfunctioned, something in Jerichos mind had been awakened... Granting him incredible psionic powers that he slowly learned to use, and develop, especially after his integration into the Hydra organization.
    Such powers include:

- Mind control; Though this particular power is the most taxing on his mind with prolonged use, Jericho is capable of controlling the actions and movements of others through a mental influence, however, this can only be done with one individual at a time.

- Mental Distortion; With a limited area of effect (5-10 meter radius at the moment),Jericho is able to temporarily disrupt the thoughts of those around him by disrupting their senses, causing them to smell, hear, see, and even feel a multitude of things that aren't there, leaving the average person at a loss for what is real, or not real, even potentially driving someone momentarily insane if they are close enough to him. This in particular is also able to disrupt ones sense of balance, and perception in the process. If developed further, this power has the potential to permanently damage one's mind.

- Mental Embrance; With the same limited effective range of his mental distortion ability, Jericho has learned to positively influence those around him with his psionic powers, to some degree... Alleviating fear, and tensions amongst his allies, and increasing the effectiveness of their performance in the line of duty. However, this ability is unable to cure insanity, or effectively combat mental issues, though it has been shown to lift depression to some degree, but usually not for very long. Jericho has not been making very much effort to develop this ability very far, so it is currently a less used ability than the others.

- Telekinetic Blast; Jericho is able to push objects, and even people to a lesser degree. His attempts to lift people, and objects bigger than a rubix cube have been unsuccessfull to say the least, and often left him with a headache, but he has found himself able to give someone in a close proximity to him a mental "shove" with enough concentration, and with most objects that are of equal or smaller mass to the average human. This "shove" is more than enough to cause the average person to lose their balance and fall over, though continuous use will also gradually give him a headache, as with any other aspect of this power.

- Hydra Combat/Weapons Training; Like most Hydra agents, Jericho is perfectly capable of defending himself, and has been trained to be proficient in a multitude of weapons typically used by Hydra. Though he is not the most incredibly skilled person in this category, he is a formideable opponent even when not using his psionic powers, despite often having to rely on them to win the battles that he cannot alone, which is alot more common than he cares to admit.

Weaknesses:

- Psionic Withdrawal; Overuse of his powers will give him an increasingly strong migraine, and eventually cause him to temporarily lose his ability to use Psionics, resulting in a nosebleed, and an immediate loss of balance accompanied with "seeing double" at times. For the time being, Jericho is unable to endure extensive uses of his powers without breaks in order for his mind to recover.

- Focus Heavy; In order to use his powers, Jericho requires a lot of concentration, which can be broken if he is distracted, by anything really... As long as his mind isn't completely focused on using his powers, they either won't work at all, or they will not be strong enough to have much effect.

History:

It was uncertain when the moral boundaries he once had, were suddenly shattered... But, the root of it's cause was obvious; the loss of his family. To SHIELD, it was an unfortunate turnout of a long battle, but to Jericho, it was his ultimate betrayal... The death of thousands, at the hands of an so called hero. At an early age, he was one of the only survivors of an massive disaster, in the wake of a skirmish between SHIELD forces, and an powerfull Hydra agent. At first, it seemed that things were going well; the agents of SHIELD had the agent cornered, but the agent wouldn't yield, they had been wearing an home made suit of power armor of some kind, and they had intended to take out as many as they could in their last struggle, but Jericho didn't know any of this... He didn't see the Hydra agent pull out a strange, glowing device from his armor... All he saw was forces of SHIELD converging on one particular spot in his hometown as he was playing outside... And then, a blinding flash of light, followed by a resounding booming sound, that seemed to scramble the very contents of his mind.

When his vision returned to him, and his head had stopped spinning, the first thing he noticed was the deathly silence... And that every window around him had shattered. He ran back inside, only to find that his parents hadn't survived the blast, though they seemed uninjured for the most part, they were motionless, laying on the ground, blood pouring out of their noses. Whatever had struck them, had targetted their minds... Jericho was one of the lucky few to have survived some sort of Psionic blast, though... He did not know of it's nature at the time, nor did he realize that the blast hadn't left him completely unscathed. It was a subtle change at first, at the age of 9, he noticed he could influence the actions of those around him very subtle, by simply willing it. Though, this typically gave him an ever increasing migraine the more often he tried to do this... But, this small little trick of his soon developed further and further as he tested the limits of this strange power of his, and by the age of 10, he was able to mentally control a pedestrian that happened to be walking near the Orphanage he had been housed at, though he was unable to maintain this control for more than a few minutes.

It wasn't long before Hydra caught wind of his tampering with the minds of others, after all... Someone observant enough would notice that whenever someone was behaving oddly, and even on occasion comitting petty crimes not for their sake, but for the sake of someone at the Orphanage, they might notice that Jericho always happened to be close by. Soon, an agent of Hydra adopted him, and he was quickly integrated into a training program for kids much like him, with superhuman abilities... Those who trained him preyed on the pain he felt over the loss of his parents, claiming it was SHIELD to blame for what had happened back there, that a member of SHIELD had unleashed a large scale Psionic blast to take out their Agents in the area. They claimed Hydra would put an end to this needless bloodshed, to unite the world under a single banner, and prevent more losses like this... But this wouldn't happen without some sacrifices made... A few freedoms here, a few lives there, but it was all for a greater cause... And Jericho soon began to believe in it too, becoming yet another vessel for Hydra's cause.

Other:

Jericho can be quite impulsive when angered, and often experiences "tunnel vision" when he is especially focused on a task.

Theme:

Appearance:

5VzyXOh.jpg

Name:

Helena Perkins

Female

Height:

4'9

SHIELD or HYDRA:

SHIELD

Position/job:

Uncategorized (Anomaly)

Basic Personality:

Helena is a very introverted girl, speaking more with her actions than with her words. Her emotional state is also very fragile, if one provokes it too much, often with the end result of Helena crying. However, if she is teased, or angered enough, her crying slowly but surely becomes anger, and in a combat situation, her attacks often come to reflect her emotional state. Despite this, she cares deeply for those around her, and is driven to help others as much as she can, regardless of what side they are on. This however, can lead to her being doublecrossed, often putting her own life at risk in the process if she is not carefull. Though, once someone doublecrosses her once, she is not so willing to help them again, or at the very least is alot more cautious when doing so.

Powers/abilities/skills:

- Dimensional Manipulation; This ability allows her to draw energy from different dimensions to use in multiple ways, and has even allowed her to teleport within a limited radius. It is theoretically capable of much more, but because of it's anomalous nature, the full extent of her abilities are currently unaccessable to her. Despite this, she is currently able to use this ability in a small variety of ways;

- Dimensional Energy Attacks; The more powerfull these attacks are, the more this drains her physically, and this comes in varities, ranging from balls of dimensional energy, to energy "shockwaves", and outright beams. The more she summons, the more it drains her, naturally.

- Dimensional Energy Barrier; Since it is meant to protect her from most attacks, this ability drains her alot more than dimensional energy attacks, and of course, is more taxing on her body the bigger and stronger it is. There are currently two variations of this ability; the energy dome, which protects her from all sides, and is the more taxing of the two variations, and the energy wall, which only protects her front, and is the less taxing of the two variations, but of course, leaves her more vulnereable than the former.

- Dimensional "Blink"; Though she can not keep this up without a long enough recovery interval, so that her body does not give out... With enough focus, she can move herself some distance forwards through a strange form of teleportation, where she appears to fade and appear in a location she desires, though this is currently limited to a 5 meter radius. The further she travels, the longer she takes to fade, and the more taxing it is on her body.

- Charisma; Thanks to her empathy, and multiple acts of kindness, she is able to make friends simply through her actions alone, despite being rather reclusive, and a girl of few words. In a couple of rare cases, she has even befriended a HYDRA agent, convincing them to reconsider their ways.

Weaknesses:

- Underdeveloped Powers; Due to the mysterious nature of Helena's powers, they are currently still being studied by SHIELD, and are therefore alot weaker than they could be, possibly due to her body not yet having fully matured. This both means that the full extent of her abilities have not yet been discovered, and abusing her abilities will quickly leave her drained of strength.

- Mental Strains; Using her powers also strains her mind, as well as her body, leaving her with a considerable migraine, and in very severe cases, short term memory loss, or the temporary loss of consciousness (if not from tiring out alone). This is especially the case when using her Dimensional "Blink" ability, taking the quickest toll on her mind.

History:

Helena was Jericho's estranged little sister... Which her brother had never been told of; she had been passed onto another household from the day she was born, which was kept quite... Discreet to say the least. She was raised like their very own child, but, unfortunately, this didn't last long. Her parents had contacted SHIELD, bearing the knowledge that an agent of HYDRA was in town, but when members of SHIELD had attempted to subdue that agent, it resulted in the very same incident that had given Jericho his powers, and killed off most of the residents of their town.

Unlike Jericho, Helena's younger body was more sensitive to the strange energy blast, and as a result... It felt almost like part of her very consciousness, and perhaps her soul itself, had been thrown into some distant dimension. When more SHIELD agents had arrived to pick up the survivors, placing them in various orphanages, but Helena proved... Difficult to say the least. She almost seemed like she was fading in and out of existence every so often, quickly cueing the SHIELD agents that had taken care of her at the time into her anomalous powers, and thus, she was more or less adopted into the SHIELD organization.

Overtime, she was raised by various members of the SHIELD organization, as they had to take shifts to do so in order to be able to perform their jobs there as well... And eventually, with various training sessions, Helena managed to stabilize herself to some degree, she was no longer fading in and out of existence. By the time she turned 10, she had learned rudimentary control over her powers, able to form little balls of dimensional energy out of thin air, but too many caused her to collapse to the ground.

However, over the duration of many years, her powers slowly but surely... Until she reached the point she is at today. Though due to the inconsistency of who took care of her, and thanks to the immense amount of time she spent training her abilities, Helena became quite reclusive, but also... Innocent in that aspect. Though the deaths of her foster parents affected her greatly, she is still unaware of the fact that they weren't her real parents, and that she had a brother. Naturally, if she were ever to see Jericho, she might feel he is somehow, familiar, despite him not sharing the same feelings, but... Of course, nothing more.

As of right now, she is an functioning agent of SHIELD, as despite her underdeveloped powers, she was still a formidable fighter, and a valuable asset to SHIELD itself, both for her powers, and her... Peculiar sense of charisma.

Other:

Helena considers her friends in SHIELD her family, due to the lack of such a thing ever since the incident occurred that had given her the powers she had.

Theme:

All accepted!

• Bucket of Rainbows
    Reactions: York
    Oh! I should edit Helena's CS since her last name is uh... Not officially Perkins x.x family swap and all

Oh! I should edit Helena's CS since her last name is uh... Not officially Perkins x.x family swap and all

Go ahead.

Right, that's taken care of.

Reactions: noodle
    While I am a lurker this has definitely piqued my interest, was wondering if I would be able to get in or get on the waiting list.

Yeah, might want to boop @Crow since it is possible they have lost track, not 100% sure though

While I am a lurker this has definitely piqued my interest, was wondering if I would be able to get in or get on the waiting list.

I'll put you in the wait list when I get around to editing.

Mr Scales and Crow - if I'm reading things right?

Correct, though I think Mr. Scales may be dropping out. Still waiting on a definite answer.

Yeah, might want to boop @Crow since it is possible they have lost track, not 100% sure though

I'll get on that.

Oh! Uh @neobendium I forgot to mention that uh, my chars aren't on the accepted characters list yet >.<

Name: Nathaniel Stone
    Age (minimum 13 for anything alive): 20
    Height: 6'5
    SHIELD or HYDRA: HYDRA
    Position/job: No Category/ The Power Thief
    Basic Personality (keep in mind that I encourage character growth and changes. You don't need to stick to this personality as your character changes throughout the IC): Nathaniel is a very intelligent and well versed individual. He is very open with everyone that he meets and doesn't hold back his opinions. He will often tell you if he hates you and his reasoning for it too. He also can be heavily flirty when anyone who interest him as he is a die heart romantic. Known to use sarcasm as a defense, he is often shown using it to avoid his own pain of his past. Despite seeming happy, he harbors a darker side to himself. When angered, he is known to be violent and prone to be very aggressive with others. Simiarliy, he is very easily to be manipulate to get on your side
    Appearance (any pictures, anime, real, doesn't matter. If you don't have a picture, describe in detail):
    99de9c423fda2111554f06a21b36ef2e.jpg

Nathaniel is into vintage style, as he comes from very affluent family. He is often seen wearing blazers and dress shirts along with dress pants too. He is known to wear loafers too. He wears white gloves and carries a rapier.
    Powers/abilities/skills: Power Absorption- When Nathan comes in direct contact with someone, he can temporarily use their powers as long as he remains within ten paces of them. This version of their power is weaker and has less control than their own. The more time he spends near someone, the more power he can absorb. He can only absorb their weakest powers.
    Flight - The very first power he absorbed, this power came from his older brother. Due to growing up with him, his power has fully transformed and he could fly with relative ease.
    - He is good at sword to sword combat.
    -He has a photographic memory
    Weaknesses (personality flaws do not count): His power absorption is dangerous and very unstable and is dangerous when he is around multiple people. It also is impossible for him to have more than four powers without it killing him. He is still human, so he can easily be killed by all human means to them.
    History: Nathaniel Stone was born to two wealthy business parents who had earned a lot of money off of credit. He was raised in wealth and often got everything that he wanted. He also had an older brother who happened to have get super powers during the earliest years of the boom due to a freak accident that happened in a lab that he worked in. His brother was initially rejected by his parents and shaped Nathan's perception of how heroes and villains were viewed. After a short time, he gained his own powers too.

One day when Nathaniel was fifteen, less than five years ago, a serum was injected into him. He never did found out by who or what they intended to do with him as they vanished into the night. The next day, he realized that when he was around his brother, he could also fly for a short period of time. He quickly realized that he could siphon the other super-powered individuals and it was only when he touched them. After two years, the flight power was fully able to use away from his brother. He was recruited by HYDRA.
    Other: N/A
    Theme (optional): N/A

Name: Steven Lasket Junior
    Age (minimum 13 for anything alive):26
    Height:
    6'3
    SHIELD or HYDRA:
    SHIELD
    Position/job:
    No Category/ The Interrogator
    Basic Personality (keep in mind that I encourage character growth and changes. You don't need to stick to this personality as your character changes throughout the IC):
    Steven is generally an open guy who likes to talk to people, he occasionally subtly flirts with women and he is nice to his teammates. He can be quite sarcastic and somewhat unhinged during arguments to the point he cannot distgunish friend from foe, if this happens, steer clear of him. Another damging effect the serum had on him is that he will sometimes have memory loss and need things repeated to him. However, if you are his enemy, he is brutal with his tactics and can be quite cold but he will stop if he is ordered too.
    Appearance (any pictures, anime, real, doesn't matter. If you don't have a picture, describe in detail): His eyes are golden and he has a muscular build.
    Bw6VkhPIEAAEXU-.jpg

He typically wears a grey muscle shirt, a green leather jacket and jeans. He also wears sunglasses outdoors to hide his eyes
    Powers/abilities/skills::
    He is known as a very good interogator due to his tactics of hurting his victims if they don't answer his questions. Being a rescued Hyrdra experiment, he has tons of experience fighting ( both before being rescued against HYDRA agents and after with SHIELD Agents). He is a decent hacker if he puts his mind to it. Despite being a genius, he deflects it and often does not bring it up, super strength, inability to get drunk and quick reflexes
    Weaknesses (personality flaws do not count):He doesn't have Captain America's regeneration,so guns, bullets, powerful attacks,drowning, being crushed and other mortal things can kill him
    History: Steven Lasket Jr. was born to "Steven" and Martha Lasket, a millionaire and his wife. A day after he was born, his father had vanished without a trace, leaving nothing but notes for his son about a incomplete genetic enhancement formula that he worked on fifteen years ago( the one that was originally in comics) and his mother was heartbroken but raised him to be a respectable member of society while hiding her grief. She did this for her whole life. When Steven was young, he got really into Captain America comics and found them to be an inspiration and the hero to be a pseudo- dad to him.

By the age of sixteen he hired a team of scientists to genetically make him have the same powers as his hero. Believe or not, his mother was openly against it (really against that she tried to pay the scientists to NOT do it.) Sadly, despite her protests, Steven went through the process after the scientists completed the formula after two years but his mother interfered and was shot with the unstable version ( which had no harmful effect) which had a side effect making his mother younger, but nothing else. These scientists quit their job as they did not want to deal with the consequences of such an experiment.

It took him another eight years more to find a new group of scientists to work on his project . However, these scientists happen to be HYDRA ( Unknown to Steven) and asked him to come to their special office to continue to work on them which was outside of his reality. He did not realize this at the time and finally finished the incomplete formula that his father had given him and the HYDRA scientists tested it on him. Due to some very specific oddites in the new formula, a few minor glitches happened with the second experiment. One such glitch was the reverse aging of Steven to look five years younger, along with his golden eyes. Another glitch was to look exactly like his hero physically but still retain certain aspects of himself ( his intelligence, personality, his beard and his hair) After the eventual success, the HYDRA scientists kept him there and allowed him to train his body. Due to the multiple breaches and the experiment itself, SHIELD were alerted to the man's existance and rescued him. Currently, he is in under SHIELD to train for them.

Other: His version of the serum is unstable and needs to be fixed.

@neobendium ( Also, if you want me to switch what side either of them are on, I am cool with it.)

Name: Nathaniel Stone
    Age (minimum 13 for anything alive): 20
    Height: 6'5
    SHIELD or HYDRA: HYDRA
    Position/job: No Category/ The Power Thief
    Basic Personality (keep in mind that I encourage character growth and changes. You don't need to stick to this personality as your character changes throughout the IC): Nathaniel is a very intelligent and well versed individual. He is very open with everyone that he meets and doesn't hold back his opinions. He will often tell you if he hates you and his reasoning for it too. He also can be heavily flirty when anyone who interest him as he is a die heart romantic. Known to use sarcasm as a defense, he is often shown using it to avoid his own pain of his past. Despite seeming happy, he harbors a darker side to himself. When angered, he is known to be violent and prone to be very aggressive with others. Simiarliy, he is very easily to be manipulate to get on your side
    99de9c423fda2111554f06a21b36ef2e.jpg

Nathaniel is into vintage style, as he comes from very affluent family. He is often seen wearing blazers and dress shirts along with dress pants too. He is known to wear loafers too. He wears white gloves and carries a rapier.
    Powers/abilities/skills: Power Absorption- When Nathan comes in direct contact with someone, he can temporarily use their powers as long as he remains within ten paces of them. This version of their power is weaker and has less control than their own. The more time he spends near someone, the more power he can absorb. He can only absorb their weakest powers.
    Flight - The very first power he absorbed, this power came from his older brother. Due to growing up with him, his power has fully transformed and he could fly with relative ease.
    - He is good at sword to sword combat.
    -He has a photographic memory
    Weaknesses (personality flaws do not count): His power absorption is dangerous and very unstable and is dangerous when he is around multiple people. It also is impossible for him to have more than four powers without it killing him. He is still human, so he can easily be killed by all human means to them.
    History: Nathaniel Stone was born to two wealthy business parents who had earned a lot of money off of credit. He was raised in wealth and often got everything that he wanted. He also had an older brother who happened to have get super powers during the earliest years of the boom due to a freak accident that happened in a lab that he worked in. His brother was initially rejected by his parents and shaped Nathan's perception of how heroes and villains were viewed. After a short time, he gained his own powers too.

One day when Nathaniel was fifteen, less than five years ago, a serum was injected into him. He never did found out by who or what they intended to do with him as they vanished into the night. The next day, he realized that when he was around his brother, he could also fly for a short period of time. He quickly realized that he could siphon the other super-powered individuals and it was only when he touched them. After two years, the flight power was fully able to use away from his brother. He was recruited by HYDRA.
    Other: N/A
    Theme (optional): N/A

Name: Steven Lasket Junior
    Age (minimum 13 for anything alive):26
    Height: 6'3
    SHIELD or HYDRA: SHIELD
    Position/job: No Category/ The Interrogator
    Basic Personality (keep in mind that I encourage character growth and changes. You don't need to stick to this personality as your character changes throughout the IC): Steven is generally an open guy who likes to talk to people, he occasionally subtly flirts with women and he is nice to his teammates. He can be quite sarcastic and somewhat unhinged during arguments to the point he cannot distgunish friend from foe, if this happens, steer clear of him. Another damging effect the serum had on him is that he will sometimes have memory loss and need things repeated to him. However, if you are his enemy, he is brutal with his tactics and can be quite cold but he will stop if he is ordered too.
    Appearance (any pictures, anime, real, doesn't matter. If you don't have a picture, describe in detail): His eyes are golden and he has a muscular build.
    Bw6VkhPIEAAEXU-.jpg

He typically wears a grey muscle shirt, a green leather jacket and jeans. He also wears sunglasses outdoors to hide his eyes
    Powers/abilities/skills:: He is known as a very good interogator due to his tactics of hurting his victims if they don't answer his questions. Being a rescued Hyrdra experiment, he has tons of experience fighting ( both before being rescued against HYDRA agents and after with SHIELD Agents). He is a decent hacker if he puts his mind to it. Despite being a genius, he deflects it and often does not bring it up, super strength, inability to get drunk and quick reflexes
    Weaknesses (personality flaws do not count):He doesn't have Captain America's regeneration,so guns, bullets, powerful attacks,drowning, being crushed and other mortal things can kill him
    History: Steven Lasket Jr. was born to "Steven" and Martha Lasket, a millionaire and his wife. A day after he was born, his father had vanished without a trace, leaving nothing but notes for his son about a incomplete genetic enhancement formula that he worked on fifteen years ago( the one that was originally in comics) and his mother was heartbroken but raised him to be a respectable member of society while hiding her grief. She did this for her whole life. When Steven was young, he got really into Captain America comics and found them to be an inspiration and the hero to be a pseudo- dad to him.

By the age of sixteen he hired a team of scientists to genetically make him have the same powers as his hero. Believe or not, his mother was openly against it (really against that she tried to pay the scientists to NOT do it.) Sadly, despite her protests, Steven went through the process after the scientists completed the formula after two years but his mother interfered and was shot with the unstable version ( which had no harmful effect) which had a side effect making his mother younger, but nothing else. These scientists quit their job as they did not want to deal with the consequences of such an experiment.

It took him another eight years more to find a new group of scientists to work on his project . However, these scientists happen to be HYDRA ( Unknown to Steven) and asked him to come to their special office to continue to work on them which was outside of his reality. He did not realize this at the time and finally finished the incomplete formula that his father had given him and the HYDRA scientists tested it on him. Due to some very specific oddites in the new formula, a few minor glitches happened with the second experiment. One such glitch was the reverse aging of Steven to look five years younger, along with his golden eyes. Another glitch was to look exactly like his hero physically but still retain certain aspects of himself ( his intelligence, personality, his beard and his hair) After the eventual success, the HYDRA scientists kept him there and allowed him to train his body. Due to the multiple breaches and the experiment itself, SHIELD were alerted to the man's existance and rescued him. Currently, he is in under SHIELD to train for them.

Other: His version of the serum is unstable and needs to be fixed.

@neobendium ( Also, if you want me to switch what side either of them are on, I am cool with it.)

Accepted. Also, I'm done editing.

Could you @Crow please post your CSs soon? It has been a while. We would really like to get started.

And could you two @Unyielding and @Brea finish your characters' backgrounds soon? I'd like them done before we start, if possible.

• Useful
    Reactions: Unyielding
    Accepted. Also, I'm done editing.

Could you @Crow please post your CSs soon? It has been a while. We would really like to get started.

And could you two @Unyielding and @Brea finish your characters' backgrounds soon? I'd like them done before we start, if possible.

Ah!!!!

Now that I've been alerted, I can start ASAP

Just need to port my Scarlet Spider and modify accordingly...

It looks like we're nearly there!

I'm getting rather excited for the start of this.