Do you like this idea?

• Hell yes!

• It could use some more development, but it's good overall.

• It might be good with a lot more development.

• Hell no!

Results are only viewable after voting.

noodle

Accidental Pyromaniac
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
Depends on how crazy my life is at any given moment, but I'm usually online- at least for OOC purposes- at least once a day.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Medieval Fantasy, SciFi, Modern/Superhero, Dystopian
2q1ca5g.png

The Avengers are dead. The world is losing hope. HYDRA is thriving, running rampant with no one to stop them. But there are still those strong ones out there that can save the world from HYDRA's clutches. SHIELD, though weak and in hiding, is collecting superhumans yet again, and assembling a team to take down the organization.....once and for all.

They are not ready. Most need training. But they are strong willed. And the few remaining SHIELD agents are determined to get them running smoothly as a team, especially since they will be up against a powerful team within HYDRA, the Covert Division.

Let the rebellion begin.

1. All Iwaku rules apply.
    2. One post a week at least is required. If you don't post within a week, I will PM you a reminder. If you don't answer that PM or post within three days, I will kill your characters or turn them into NPCs.
    3. 12 players MAX. 10 is preferred.
    4. This RP has a set plot beforehand with multiple arcs. However, I will consider player-generated arc ideas. Just PM me!
    5. I, the GM, control all NPCs and canon characters.
    6. Character death will be a thing if they do something stupid or you want them to die. As GM, I reserve the right to kill off your characters without consent (but I most likely won't be doing that).
    7. This is an Intermediate level RP. Two paragraphs minimum, well-developed sentences, and proper spelling and punctuation are a must.
    8. Try not to get into a long-term back and forth with yourself and another player. This hinders the progression of the RP. I don't mind a little bit of it, just don't clog the IC up with it. They are teams, after all. They should interact with everyone, if possible.
    9. When making a CS, make sure you don't steal anyone else's powers.
    10. Don't drop out without any warning. At least tell us!
    11. When making a CS, note that you cannot start roleplaying until I make it clear that you are accepted.
    12. This should be obvious, but I'm putting this in here anyway. No Mary-Sues, Gary-Stus, godmodding, or metagaming.
    13. I reserve the right to change rules as I see fit.
    14. Please, ask questions if you're unsure of something. I'm relatively new to GMing, so if any of you have had experience, I'd appreciate tips as well. Don't be afraid to point out if I made a mistake or if I need to add in more information!
    15. Not really a rule, but I just wanted to say that for some reason the coding on this is going wacky with me. It keeps putting commands in that I didn't type. Therefore, one of my character sheets is always getting messed up. I am working on trying to fix this (but every time I edit it out and then save it, it comes back! I'm done with this stupid thing)! ....vent over. Move on.
  • The SHIELD HQ is located in a secure facility in New York City. We will start out with all our SHIELD characters meeting and making friendships and possibly rivalries in that facility, as well as a few training sessions.

The HYDRA HQ is the previously abandoned base located in Sokovia. Like SHIELD, it will begin with the characters of the Covert Division meeting and learning how to work together (training sessions apply here as well).

Once a few training sessions have been completed and we have some friendships set in stone in both teams, I will make a GM post and initiate Arc 1.

(Note: this will be edited as the RP moves on.)

• (Note that I don't care if you add in any information that I left out. Just stick to the basic template, include the information that is asked of you, and you're good! If you want to keep anything secret from the other players, PM me with the information instead of including it in the CS.)
    Name:
    Height:
    SHIELD or HYDRA:
    Position/job:
    Basic Personality (keep in mind that I encourage character growth and changes. You don't need to stick to this personality as your character changes throughout the IC):
    Appearance (any pictures, anime, real, doesn't matter. If you don't have a picture, describe in detail):
    Powers/abilities/skills:
    Weaknesses (personality flaws do not count):
    History:
    Other:
    Theme (optional):

• SHIELD
    The Leader- Peter Earl, 22 year old sight paralyzer, owned by @Petricus Euryale
    The Brains- Rhiannon Jones, a 19 year old electricity manipulator, owned by @Jinxer
    The Hulk- Luna Adler, a 15 year old dragon shapeshifter, owned by @neobendium
    The Experiment- Pori Poring Flan, a 13 year old goo girl, owned by @Unyielding
    The Plasma Projector- Camille Jenessa Archer, an 18 year old human plasma cannon, owned by @Brea
    The Support- Claidheamh (Cleave) Souls, a 3 year old robot, owned by @Banana-senpai
    The Anomaly- Helena Vega, a 16 year old with dimensional manipulation, owned by @york
    The Interrogator- Steven Lasket Jr., a 26 year old with most of Captain America's powers, owned by @LuckycoolHawk9
    The Mind Reader- Marie Christina Mills, a 21 year old telekenisis-using mind reader, owned by @Helena Sky
    HYDRA
    The Leader- Indis Caverly, a 21 year old shadow controller, owned by @neobendium
    The Brains- Jerhico Perkins, a 19 year old with mental manipulation, owned by @york
    The Bug Assassin- Emeral Darner, a 16 year old insect ability taker, owned by @Unyielding
    The Screamer- Blake Jackson Musser, a 19 year old with a rather...strong...voice, owned by @Brea
    The Sniper- Ayo Magoro, a 39 year old with an incredible ability to shoot things at a distance, owned by @Petricus Euryale
    The Doctor- Etzli, a 20ish-appearing user of blood magic, owned by @Banana-senpai
    The Slicer- Elena Shearer, a 16 year old with a knife complex and a penchant for lying, owned by @Jinxer
    The Power Thief- Nathaniel Stone, a 20 year old with the ability to steal others' powers, owned by @LuckycoolHawk9
    The Shady One- Janessa, a teleporting chameleon girl that looks 19, owned by @Helena Sky

1. @neobendium
    2. @Petricus Euryale
    3. @Banana-senpai
    4. @Jinxer
    5. @Unyielding
    6. @Brea (ON HIATUS)
    7. @LuckycoolHawk9
    8. @york
    9. @Helena Sky

1. There are no waiting members currently.

• 24gpoj7.jpg

Female||15||SHIELD||Hulk||5'7" or 12'6"
        ||Personality||
        Luna tries to stay positive and is always looking for a way to make a pun or joke. However, she is deeply insecure, very afraid of hurting people, and ashamed of what she is. Though she loves making friends, she needs reassurance that they don't hate her and is often afraid that she might hurt them.

Contradicting this personality is her dragon side. It is sadistic, violent, and does not hesitate to kill. It feels no remorse and will even turn on teammates and friends if the human side cannot keep it under relative control. Like the real Hulk, it is triggered by strong emotion.

||Powers|Abilities|Skills||
        Luna can shift into a dragon. The dragon's skills include:
        -Flight
        -Firebreathing
        -Super Strength
        -Night Vision
        -Almost impenetrable scales
        She possesses no superhuman abilities outside of her dragon form.

||Weaknesses||
        -If her jaws are held shut, she cannot breathe fire.
        -Her wings are easily damaged, and if they are, she cannot fly.
        -Her chest and underbelly is where her vital organs are. If the scales are broken through, she will most likely die.
        -After shifting from dragon form, she is dizzy and very weak for a few minutes.
        -She is left naked and vulnerable after shifting from dragon form.
        -She is very sluggish in the cold in either form.
        -She must eat more than the average human to keep her strength up.

||History||
        Luna was raised neglected by her family in the slums of LA. Her father was an alcoholic and her mother a drug addict. Luna would often have to steal money from them to buy clothes and other necessary items for school.

She grew up with no idea what she was, but she did notice some differences from her peers. For one, she was angered much too easily. For another, she ate more than most of her peers did.

One day, as she was walking home from school at the tender age of 13, she was attacked by a group of men with undisclosed intentions. That was the first time she shifted, her dragon form reacting to her fear to protect her. After killing the men and a few innocent bystanders, it flew away from California and hid in New York before giving Luna control again.

She woke up with no idea where she was, only a vague idea of what had happened, and not understanding why she had no clothes on.

Two years later, years full of coming to terms with what she was and a daily struggle to survive, and she was approached by SHIELD. At first, she was hostile and afraid of what may happen, but the organization was firm in their proceedings and tried to convince her in the most gentle way possible to come quietly.

Eventually, she agreed, and is both nervous and excited about being part of a team. She hopes it will turn out to be like the family she never had.

||Other||
        -Luna really loves pancakes.
        -She dresses comfortably (sweats and tees, mostly) and tends to sleep a lot.

||Theme||

2. Thanks to @Soulserenity20 for putting together the character banners for me. ^.^ You're amazing!
      Thanks to @firejay1 for for putting together the advertisement. Again, you're awesome.
      And a very big thank-you to @Ali for putting together the roleplay header!!

[/

Last edited:
    I finally found a username I like and I haven't changed since (mostly cuz I like bbeing called Neo XD)

Sounds awesome! I can't wait to see both of them! (So the guy is a lot like Luna, too. If they weren't on different sides, I have a feeling they'd be good friends...if only because of the bonding they could do because of their similar powers).
    Lucky XD, I mean I do like this one. Just because my name is Justin and just found out that the aholic means overly obsessed with something or someone so I'm obsessed with myself XD, it's perfect lol.

Yeah, damn hero and villain codes XD. Never know what might happen in the rp though XD, lol.

Lucky XD, I mean I do like this one. Just because my name is Justin and just found out that the aholic means overly obsessed with something or someone so I'm obsessed with myself XD, it's perfect lol.

Yeah, damn hero and villain codes XD. Never know what might happen in the rp though XD, lol.

True. Like I said in the Interest check, up this is a reboot of an RP on another site (I'm happy to say that it's actually still ongoing!!), and in that one, we had two couples from conflicting groups.

Pori just likes to eat.... i hope my character is not too simple XD

Nah. The simple ones are often the most lovable.

• Love
    Reactions: Justin
    Pori just likes to eat.... i hope my character is not too simple XD
    Pori is going to be cool XD lol.

True. Like I said in the Interest check, up this is a reboot of an RP on another site (I'm happy to say that it's actually still ongoing!!), and in that one, we had two couples from conflicting groups.

Nah. The simple ones are often the most lovable.
    That's cool. Hopefully this will last for a very long time, especially since this is the first rp of superheroes that I like all of them XD. Some other rps I've been with superheroes that were either super weak (like boring weak XD) or super strong, nothing in-between, except for my chars XD.

That's cool. Hopefully this will last for a very long time, especially since this is the first rp of superheroes that I like all of them XD. Some other rps I've been with superheroes that were either super weak (like boring weak XD) or super strong, nothing in-between, except for my chars XD.

I hope so too ^.^

I'm glad. I've been rather impressed with all the CSs so far, they've all been really great and well balanced. And I love balance.

On another note, did y'all see the new RP header that I got?

I hope so too ^.^

I'm glad. I've been rather impressed with all the CSs so far, they've all been really great and well balanced. And I love balance.

On another note, did y'all see the new RP header that I got?
    Just saw it now, and it looks amazing XD.

• Love
    • Thank You
    Reactions: Ali and noodle
    I have no idea but @Ali is a genius with things like that... soo jealous XD

Same here lol

Anyway...

I'll leave you alone now so you can work on your CSs....

*stares at screen in anticipation*

• Love

HEX CODE
    #D12E73

FACE CLAIM
    Dove Cameron
    THE HOT ICE PRINCESS

Isabella Catherine Coleman ❅ Thermal Frost ❅ FemaleEighteenHeterosexual ❅ Shield ❅ The Spy/Distraction

HAIR
    Blonde
    Chest-Length
    Wavy
    Silky Smooth

EYES
    Light-Green, Soft and "Disarming"
    HEIGHT
    5'2"

WEIGHT
    120 lbs.

BLOOD TYPE
    AB+

COMPLEXION
    Porcelain, Silky & Blemish Free

BIRTHMARK
    Heart-Shaped one on the outside of her left pinkie finger.

TATTOOS/PIERCINGS/MARKS
    Located: Left Ankle
    [spoili]
    47-Bule-Rose-Ankle-Tattoo.jpg

[/spoili]

Ears & Belly Button
    [spoili]
    HTB1Hy6XIFXXXXXJXXXXq6xXFXXXl.jpg

belly_button_rings1.jpg

[/spoili]

N/A Marks

BODY BUILD
    Slim and Naturally Curvy, Athletic

POSITIVE PERSONALITY TRAITS
    Confident /♨/ Trusting /♨/ Loving /♨/ Persuasive /♨/ Resourceful /♨/ Flirtatious /♨/ Charismatic

NEUTRAL PERSONALITY TRAITS
    Aggressive /♨/ Fiery /♨/ Absentminded /♨/ Competitive /♨/ Impassive

NEGATIVE PERSONALITY TRAITS
    Conceited /♨/ Bossy /♨/ Selfish /♨/ Brutal

IN DETAIL
    Isabella would be considered The Antihero of SHIELD. She can be very selfish and conceited at times and she tends to rub new people the wrong way at first. Once you get past her icelike shell, you'll see the warm and vulnerable side of her that most are never lucky enough to know about. She is a very flirtatious and affectionate girl who knows what she wants and she will get her way, even though at times getting her way isn't the most ethical or herolike. She doesn't mean to come off as a bitch, it's just in her nature to tell the brutal truth. If you don't want to know EXACTLY what she thinks about you or a situation, it's best to not ask her anything at all. She's brave and she is very opinionated and doesn't mind taking the Lead if needed. Overall, she is a complex young woman who doesn't apologize for her actions or live in regrets.

HOBBIES
    Youtube. Painting. Snowboarding. Swimming. Singing. Acting. Hiking. Shopping.

Makeup. Boys. Fast Cars. Heels. Bright Colors. Food. Dancing. Leading. Attention. Cooking. Skirts. Sunlight. Winter. Summer. Bubblegum. Marina & The Diamonds. Beyonce. Taylor Swift. Cities. Fireworks. Parties. Concerts. Wristbands. Necklaces. Netflix. Flowers. Spying. Getting Useful Information.

DISLIKES
    Bullies. Too Many Laws. Bugs. Sports. Messy People & Places. Rain. Liars. Manipulators. Getting Exposed. Salty Foods. Spicy Foods. Children. Evil. Chaos.

POWER/ABILITY
    Thermokinesis

SKILLS
    Naturally Flexible.
    Espionage.
    High Endurance.
    Fast.
    Intelligent.
    Persuasive.
    "Disarming."

WEAKNESSES
    1. Physically Weak.

2. Vulnerable to Attacks (Her power isn't advanced enough yet for her to have control over the defensive capabilities, like freezing the air around her to create a shield of clear icelike material or create a wall of heat to block an attack(er)).

3. Doesn't Follow Rules Often.

4. Her power can only change the temperature in a small area (think of a small Suburban home); she can't freeze or heat up an entire city at the moment. She needs to learn how to control and increase her power before she can do that.

5. Isabella is more proficient with decreasing the movement of atoms and molecules (freezing things, etc...), than she is with increasing the movement (burning, melting, etc...). When she does try to heat things up, she tends to make things catch on fire and/or explode out of her control; sending her and anyone around her flying backwards from the explosion.

6. It takes time for Isabella to switch the movements, increasing and decreasing. She can't instantly heat things or people up and then freeze things or people in place afterwards. The temperature might be under her control, but it still can change on it's own sometimes, making it difficult for her.

HISTORY
    Isabella was born to two Superhero Parents, the only child of the power couple; they cherished and loved her to no end. Her parents knew that she was a special little girl from day one. She could cause her entire room to freeze and feel like The North Pole when she was upset. When she got angry or felt neglected, she would make her family's home feel like The Sahara Desert until she got the attention she thought she deserved. She was a brat from birth, her parents loved her anyway; no matter how many times she melted a pot or frozed an expensive plate, just because she couldn't get what she wanted.

Isabella grew up to be a very pretty and naturally gifted young woman. Learning how to sneak up on people and get information on the students in her school to get what she wanted at a young age. She used her ability to turn invisible in very high level temperatures which covered her natural body heat and physical body in the waves of steam and could use Infrared to see others body heat and catch them doing something they didn't want anyone to ever see.

She got a reputation around school as the Ice Princess, using what she found out about people against them and eventually ruling the school and taking no prisoners when it came keeping her status.

She was contacted by SHIELD a few days before her Senior Graduation. She was too excited about finally leaving her "kingdom" to pay attention to whatever the person was saying to her, all she heard was heroes and saving the world, or things of that nature. Finally showing some form of respect, she started to listen and soon she fully agreed to joining. Isabella has a flair for spying and getting information; she knows her skills and power will come in handy and she'll make a name for herself in the Hero world, just like the ones before her.

HEX CODE
    #FF9933

FACE CLAIM
    Keith Powers
    THE EMOTIONAL BEAST

Roman Dominic Johnson ❃ Emonster ❃ Male ❃ Seventeen ❃ Bisexual ❃ Hydra ❃ The Beast/Hulk

HAIR
    Black
    Shaved Short
    Afro-Textured
    Smooth

EYES
    Hazel & Intense
    HEIGHT
    6'3"

WEIGHT
    237 lbs.

BLOOD TYPE
    A+

COMPLEXION
    Light Cocoa Brown, Freckles & Silky Soft

BIRTHMARK
    Star-Shaped one on the back of his left knee.

TATTOOS/PIERCINGS/MARKS
    Located: Left Bicep
    [spoili]
    Left%20Bicep%20Tribal%20Tattoo%20For%20Men.jpg

[/spoili]

Located: Right Pec
    [spoili]
    109.jpg

[/spoili]

Located: Left Ribs
    [spoili]
    bird-rib-tattoos-men.jpg

[/spoili]

Ears & Nipples
    [spoili]
    earpiercing.jpg

nipple-piercings-with-black-barbells.jpg

[/spoili]

Roman has a few scars and marks on his arms and lower body because of his rough childhood and being a very adventurous little boy growing up.

BODY BUILD
    Muscular, Healthy and Athletic

Adventurous // Charming // Dedicated // Loyal // Energetic

Dominating // Aggressive // Confidential // Emotional

Agonizing // Boisterous // Barbaric // Hostile // Manipulative

IN DETAIL
    Roman has always been emotionally unstable and tends to let his primal instincts take control over everything. He has an anger in him that just won't quit. He has a very vulnerable soul, never learning to trust anyone and never depending on anyone for anything, he isn't the biggest team player around. He has issues when it comes to making "nice" and playing "fair" with others. He's a chaotic person that needs someone to "tame" him to keep him from going mentally deranged. He is as loyal as a dog to the person that gains his loyalty. He latches onto smart and strong people; if he senses a weakling in the sea of muscle... he will call them out and want to fight them to see if they can be strong when the situation calls for it.

HOBBIES
    Fighting. Stealing. Causing Mayhem. Setting Fires. Swimming. Sleeping.

Fighting. Eating. Gaining Control. Learning how to control his emotions. Rock Music. Strong People. Intelligent People. Loyalty. Dogs. Nights. Stargazing. Causing Mayhem. Swimming. Drawing. Pizza. Horror Movies. Cartoons. Animals. Trees. Summer.

DISLIKES
    Losing Control. Feeling Dumb. Abuse. Liars. Disloyalty. Weaklings. Laws. Defeat. Being Vulnerable. Goody Two Shoes.

POWER/ABILITY
    Emotional Form

SKILLS
    Physically Strong
    Hand-To-Hand Combat
    Defensive Maneuvers
    High Pain Tolerance
    Loyalty
    Destruction

WEAKNESSES
    1. Mentally Unstable.

2. His power can only be used when he is feeling Intense Emotions. He doesn't have any control over when it comes out or what form comes out when he feels different passionate emotions.

3. Roman looses control when he becomes one of his emotional beast forms, seeming to not have any knowledge of who he is. He usually needs someone around to keep him Tamed and thus he is used as a Weapon/Pet when he's an Emotional Form. He will need to learn how to stay in the moment when he turns and not become some brainless monster.

4. The intensity of the morphing usually leaves him tired, confused and in physical pain afterwards. After turning back to normal, he will need an entire day to feel better again, maybe a couple of days, depending on how long he's in one of his forms.

HISTORY
    Roman's life was trash from the day he was born. He never knew his real parents, being dropped off at an Orphanage when he was only a week old. He was in the Orphanage for the first twelve years of his life, getting picked on for acting different and people calling him horrible names because of his mental issues. He would be adopted by a loving family around the age of thirteen. They knew about his mental issues, and they wanted to "fix" him. His adoptive parents were both Psychiatrists who practiced medicine in a non-conventional way. In just the first couple of days of living with his new family, he was experimented on and given different pills that effected him in horrible ways.

Roman's "parents" wanted to help him, but they were too clueless and full of pride to see that their experiments were only making Roman's mental issues worst. They ended up making him even more of a psycho than he was before.

Around the time he was about to be tested on with a new drug his "parents" had came up with was when his power showed itself for the first time. He was feeling a fright like nothing ever before. The experiment they were about to do on him was something that he knew would've killed him. He started feeling very weird and a few seconds later, he passed out.

Roman woke up a few hours later in an alley, his shirt and jeans were shredded and he couldn't remember what had happened after he had passed out. He didn't know where he was, but he wasn't planning on going back to his "parents" home.

While he was walking around trying to find shelter somewhere, Roman was contacted, more like ambushed, by members of HYRDA. He was Seventeen at the time and scared out of his mind. He had lived the majority of his life in a shelter for unwanted kids, then he lived in a home as a test subject/experimental property; now some mysterious group wanted him to join them for whatever reason. He was about to run as fast as he could from the members, but instead, for some odd reason, he wanted to know why they wanted him of all people.

He eventually found himself oddly interested in joining HYDRA. He wanted to finally make decisions for himself and do things his own way, causing pain to the ones who treated him like an abomination his entire life.

HEX CODE
    #D12E73

FACE CLAIM
    Dove Cameron
    THE HOT ICE PRINCESS

Isabella Catherine Coleman ❅ Thermal Frost ❅ FemaleEighteenHeterosexual ❅ Shield ❅ The Spy/Distraction

HAIR
    Blonde
    Chest-Length
    Wavy
    Silky Smooth

EYES
    Light-Green, Soft and "Disarming"
    HEIGHT
    5'2"

WEIGHT
    120 lbs.

BLOOD TYPE
    AB+

COMPLEXION
    Porcelain, Silky & Blemish Free

BIRTHMARK
    Heart-Shaped one on the outside of her left pinkie finger.

TATTOOS/PIERCINGS/MARKS
    Located: Left Ankle
    [spoili]
    47-Bule-Rose-Ankle-Tattoo.jpg

[/spoili]

Ears & Belly Button
    [spoili]
    HTB1Hy6XIFXXXXXJXXXXq6xXFXXXl.jpg

belly_button_rings1.jpg

[/spoili]

N/A Marks

BODY BUILD
    Slim and Naturally Curvy, Athletic

Confident /♨/ Trusting /♨/ Loving /♨/ Persuasive /♨/ Resourceful /♨/ Flirtatious /♨/ Charismatic

Aggressive /♨/ Fiery /♨/ Absentminded /♨/ Competitive /♨/ Impassive

Conceited /♨/ Bossy /♨/ Selfish /♨/ Brutal

IN DETAIL
    Isabella would be considered The Antihero of SHIELD. She can be very selfish and conceited at times and she tends to rub new people the wrong way at first. Once you get past her icelike shell, you'll see the warm and vulnerable side of her that most are never lucky enough to know about. She is a very flirtatious and affectionate girl who knows what she wants and she will get her way, even though at times getting her way isn't the most ethical or herolike. She doesn't mean to come off as a bitch, it's just in her nature to tell the brutal truth. If you don't want to know EXACTLY what she thinks about you or a situation, it's best to not ask her anything at all. She's brave and she is very opinionated and doesn't mind taking the Lead if needed. Overall, she is a complex young woman who doesn't apologize for her actions or live in regrets.

HOBBIES
    Youtube. Painting. Snowboarding. Swimming. Singing. Acting. Hiking. Shopping.

Makeup. Boys. Fast Cars. Heels. Bright Colors. Food. Dancing. Leading. Attention. Cooking. Skirts. Sunlight. Winter. Summer. Bubblegum. Marina & The Diamonds. Beyonce. Taylor Swift. Cities. Fireworks. Parties. Concerts. Wristbands. Necklaces. Netflix. Flowers. Spying. Getting Useful Information.

DISLIKES
    Bullies. Too Many Laws. Bugs. Sports. Messy People & Places. Rain. Liars. Manipulators. Getting Exposed. Salty Foods. Spicy Foods. Children. Evil. Chaos.

POWER/ABILITY
    Thermokinesis

SKILLS
    Naturally Flexible.
    Espionage.
    High Endurance.
    Fast.
    Intelligent.
    Persuasive.
    "Disarming."

WEAKNESSES
    1. Physically Weak.

2. Vulnerable to Attacks (Her power isn't advanced enough yet for her to have control over the defensive capabilities, like freezing the air around her to create a shield of clear icelike material or create a wall of heat to block an attack(er)).

3. Doesn't Follow Rules Often.

4. Her power can only change the temperature in a small area (think of a small Suburban home); she can't freeze or heat up an entire city at the moment. She needs to learn how to control and increase her power before she can do that.

5. Isabella is more proficient with decreasing the movement of atoms and molecules (freezing things, etc...), than she is with increasing the movement (burning, melting, etc...). When she does try to heat things up, she tends to make things catch on fire and/or explode out of her control; sending her and anyone around her flying backwards from the explosion.

6. It takes time for Isabella to switch the movements, increasing and decreasing. She can't instantly heat things or people up and then freeze things or people in place afterwards. The temperature might be under her control, but it still can change on it's own sometimes, making it difficult for her.

HISTORY
    Isabella was born to two Superhero Parents, the only child of the power couple; they cherished and loved her to no end. Her parents knew that she was a special little girl from day one. She could cause her entire room to freeze and feel like The North Pole when she was upset. When she got angry or felt neglected, she would make her family's home feel like The Sahara Desert until she got the attention she thought she deserved. She was a brat from birth, her parents loved her anyway; no matter how many times she melted a pot or frozed an expensive plate, just because she couldn't get what she wanted.

Isabella grew up to be a very pretty and naturally gifted young woman. Learning how to sneak up on people and get information on the students in her school to get what she wanted at a young age. She used her ability to turn invisible in very high level temperatures which covered her natural body heat and physical body in the waves of steam and could use Infrared to see others body heat and catch them doing something they didn't want anyone to ever see.

She got a reputation around school as the Ice Princess, using what she found out about people against them and eventually ruling the school and taking no prisoners when it came keeping her status.

She was contacted by SHIELD a few days before her Senior Graduation. She was too excited about finally leaving her "kingdom" to pay attention to whatever the person was saying to her, all she heard was heroes and saving the world, or things of that nature. Finally showing some form of respect, she started to listen and soon she fully agreed to joining. Isabella has a flair for spying and getting information; she knows her skills and power will come in handy and she'll make a name for herself in the Hero world, just like the ones before her.

HEX CODE
    #FF9933

FACE CLAIM
    Keith Powers
    THE EMOTIONAL BEAST

Roman Dominic Johnson ❃ Emonster ❃ Male ❃ Seventeen ❃ Bisexual ❃ Hydra ❃ The Beast/Hulk

HAIR
    Black
    Shaved Short
    Afro-Textured
    Smooth

EYES
    Hazel & Intense
    HEIGHT
    6'3"

WEIGHT
    237 lbs.

BLOOD TYPE
    A+

COMPLEXION
    Light Cocoa Brown, Freckles & Silky Soft

BIRTHMARK
    Star-Shaped one on the back of his left knee.

TATTOOS/PIERCINGS/MARKS
    Located: Left Bicep
    [spoili]
    Left%20Bicep%20Tribal%20Tattoo%20For%20Men.jpg

[/spoili]

Located: Right Pec
    [spoili]
    109.jpg

[/spoili]

Located: Left Ribs
    [spoili]
    bird-rib-tattoos-men.jpg

[/spoili]

Ears & Nipples
    [spoili]
    earpiercing.jpg

nipple-piercings-with-black-barbells.jpg

[/spoili]

Roman has a few scars and marks on his arms and lower body because of his rough childhood and being a very adventurous little boy growing up.

BODY BUILD
    Muscular, Healthy and Athletic

Adventurous // Charming // Dedicated // Loyal // Energetic

Dominating // Aggressive // Confidential // Emotional

Agonizing // Boisterous // Barbaric // Hostile // Manipulative

IN DETAIL
    Roman has always been emotionally unstable and tends to let his primal instincts take control over everything. He has an anger in him that just won't quit. He has a very vulnerable soul, never learning to trust anyone and never depending on anyone for anything, he isn't the biggest team player around. He has issues when it comes to making "nice" and playing "fair" with others. He's a chaotic person that needs someone to "tame" him to keep him from going mentally deranged. He is as loyal as a dog to the person that gains his loyalty. He latches onto smart and strong people; if he senses a weakling in the sea of muscle... he will call them out and want to fight them to see if they can be strong when the situation calls for it.

HOBBIES
    Fighting. Stealing. Causing Mayhem. Setting Fires. Swimming. Sleeping.

Fighting. Eating. Gaining Control. Learning how to control his emotions. Rock Music. Strong People. Intelligent People. Loyalty. Dogs. Nights. Stargazing. Causing Mayhem. Swimming. Drawing. Pizza. Horror Movies. Cartoons. Animals. Trees. Summer.

DISLIKES
    Losing Control. Feeling Dumb. Abuse. Liars. Disloyalty. Weaklings. Laws. Defeat. Being Vulnerable. Goody Two Shoes.

POWER/ABILITY
    Emotional Form

SKILLS
    Physically Strong
    Hand-To-Hand Combat
    Defensive Maneuvers
    High Pain Tolerance
    Loyalty
    Destruction

WEAKNESSES
    1. Mentally Unstable.

2. His power can only be used when he is feeling Intense Emotions. He doesn't have any control over when it comes out or what form comes out when he feels different passionate emotions.

3. Roman looses control when he becomes one of his emotional beast forms, seeming to not have any knowledge of who he is. He usually needs someone around to keep him Tamed and thus he is used as a Weapon/Pet when he's an Emotional Form. He will need to learn how to stay in the moment when he turns and not become some brainless monster.

4. The intensity of the morphing usually leaves him tired, confused and in physical pain afterwards. After turning back to normal, he will need an entire day to feel better again, maybe a couple of days, depending on how long he's in one of his forms.

HISTORY
    Roman's life was trash from the day he was born. He never knew his real parents, being dropped off at an Orphanage when he was only a week old. He was in the Orphanage for the first twelve years of his life, getting picked on for acting different and people calling him horrible names because of his mental issues. He would be adopted by a loving family around the age of thirteen. They knew about his mental issues, and they wanted to "fix" him. His adoptive parents were both Psychiatrists who practiced medicine in a non-conventional way. In just the first couple of days of living with his new family, he was experimented on and given different pills that effected him in horrible ways.

Roman's "parents" wanted to help him, but they were too clueless and full of pride to see that their experiments were only making Roman's mental issues worst. They ended up making him even more of a psycho than he was before.

Around the time he was about to be tested on with a new drug his "parents" had came up with was when his power showed itself for the first time. He was feeling a fright like nothing ever before. The experiment they were about to do on him was something that he knew would've killed him. He started feeling very weird and a few seconds later, he passed out.

Roman woke up a few hours later in an alley, his shirt and jeans were shredded and he couldn't remember what had happened after he had passed out. He didn't know where he was, but he wasn't planning on going back to his "parents" home.

While he was walking around trying to find shelter somewhere, Roman was contacted, more like ambushed, by members of HYRDA. He was Seventeen at the time and scared out of his mind. He had lived the majority of his life in a shelter for unwanted kids, then he lived in a home as a test subject/experimental property; now some mysterious group wanted him to join them for whatever reason. He was about to run as fast as he could from the members, but instead, for some odd reason, he wanted to know why they wanted him of all people.

He eventually found himself oddly interested in joining HYDRA. He wanted to finally make decisions for himself and do things his own way, causing pain to the ones who treated him like an abomination his entire life.

I love them both! Accepted!

• Thank You
    I'm still in this! It took me forever but I'm posting my sheets soon.

Reactions: noodle
    [fieldbox="Etzli, darkred, dashed"]
    rgJ9fQdm.jpg

Name:
    Eztli (previously Etalpalli)

Age (minimum 13):
    Appears to be in mid-20s (possibly more than a thousand years old...ancient)

Height:
    189 cm

SHIELD or HYDRA:
    HYDRA

Position/job:
    Healer

Basic Personality:
    languid, a little arrogant, not sociable, sharp-tongued but would rather keep quiet, a little mischievous

Appearance:
    (In combat)
    8hovTVIm.jpg

Powers/abilities/skills:
    Healing
    Using blood magic, his spells require certain amounts of his blood; sometimes applied on wounds/injuries and other times...ingested (also gives a strength boost, can be addicting)
    Barrier
    Using blood magic, he can create a barrier around someone and take all their hits.
    Immortality (for approval)
    He won't die unless his head is crushed or he gives up all his blood.

Weaknesses:
    His blood magic doesn't work well in daylight or any time before sunset and after sunrise. It takes much more effort for him.
    It takes some time for him to heal himself. If he is too weak, he can't use blood magic at all (he could die).

History:
    Etzli can barely remember his life before he was offered as a sacrifice to a blood deity. He was a young medicine man but his people have gotten desperate in praying for a cure to the pestilence and plague that swept his home. Etzli became a champion of this god, but it didn't matter when he was unable to save them from a conquest. He became embittered and traveled the world instead. It wasn't long before he sought out Hydra, feeling that he has very similar sentiments with them.

Other:
    He dislikes humans in general, but is noticeably less abrasive to metahumans, even if he was human once.

[/fieldbox]
    [fieldbox="Cleave, mediumslateblue, dashed"]

1m9Y8llm.jpg

Name:
    Claidheamh Soluis (Or just Cleave)

Age (minimum 13):

Height:
    180 cm

SHIELD or HYDRA:
    SHIELD

Position/job:
    Support

Basic Personality:
    polite, formal, unable to relate with pop culture, a little clueless, optimistic

Powers/abilities/skills:
    Having a bionic body, his arms and legs are equipped with blades that can heat up for extra damage. His eyes are equipped with heat sensors with a range of 1km.

Weaknesses:
    needs to charge his batteries (up to 24hr continuous use) and cannot use firearms

History:
    Originally a prototype programmed to be a security robot by an illegal research, he was a taken in by SHIELD following the arrest of his creators. With great potential, he was reprogrammed with SHIELD training. As a result, his personality is reminiscent of a child.

Other:
    He likes watching Tom and Jerry, but he hasn't been programmed to laugh.
    [/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
    Yeah ask @Brea how many times I've changed my name. I really have an issue lol.
    Yes. You really, really do.

I thought you weren't able to change your name anymore?? Didn't you hit the max or something?

Yes. You really, really do.

I thought you weren't able to change your name anymore?? Didn't you hit the max or something?
    The update seem to give me more chances xD. But I do like this name since basically it's a play on shopaholic so addicted to myself which is true Justinaholic xD

The update seem to give me more chances xD. But I do like this name since basically it's a play on shopaholic so addicted to myself which is true Justinaholic xD
    Also a play on alcoholic... but whatevsss

I like the name. But when you change it, which we all know you are bound to do, tagging you is going to be a nightmare just like before. Let's see if I can keep up with all the name changes xD

[fieldbox="Etzli, darkred, dashed"]
    rgJ9fQdm.jpg

Name:
    Eztli (previously Etalpalli)

Age (minimum 13):
    Appears to be in mid-20s (possibly more than a thousand years old...ancient)

Height:
    189 cm

SHIELD or HYDRA:
    HYDRA

Position/job:
    Healer

Basic Personality:
    languid, a little arrogant, not sociable, sharp-tongued but would rather keep quiet, a little mischievous

Appearance:
    (In combat)
    8hovTVIm.jpg

Powers/abilities/skills:
    Healing
    Using blood magic, his spells require certain amounts of his blood; sometimes applied on wounds/injuries and other times...ingested (also gives a strength boost, can be addicting)
    Barrier
    Using blood magic, he can create a barrier around someone and take all their hits.
    Immortality (for approval)
    He won't die unless his head is crushed or he gives up all his blood.

Weaknesses:
    His blood magic doesn't work well in daylight or any time before sunset and after sunrise. It takes much more effort for him.
    It takes some time for him to heal himself. If he is too weak, he can't use blood magic at all (he could die).

History:
    Etzli can barely remember his life before he was offered as a sacrifice to a blood deity. He was a young medicine man but his people have gotten desperate in praying for a cure to the pestilence and plague that swept his home. Etzli became a champion of this god, but it didn't matter when he was unable to save them from a conquest. He became embittered and traveled the world instead.

Other:
    He dislikes humans in general, but is noticeably less abrasive to metahumans, even if he was human once.

[/fieldbox]
    [fieldbox="Cleave, mediumslateblue, dashed"]

1m9Y8llm.jpg

Name:
    Claidheamh Soluis (Or just Cleave)

Age (minimum 13):
    -

Height:
    180 cm

SHIELD or HYDRA:
    SHIELD

Position/job:
    Support

Basic Personality:
    polite, formal, unable to relate with pop culture, a little clueless, optimistic

Powers/abilities/skills:
    Having a bionic body, his arms and legs are equipped with blades that can heat up for extra damage. His eyes are equipped with heat sensors with a range of 1km.

Weaknesses:
    needs to charge his batteries (up to 24hr continuous use) and cannot use firearms

History:
    Originally a prototype programmed to be a security robot by an illegal research, he was a taken in by SHIELD following the arrest of his creators. With great potential, he was reprogrammed with SHIELD training. As a result, his personality is reminiscent of a child.

Other:
    He likes watching Tom and Jerry.
    [/fieldbox]

Both accepted, though I'd like to know how Eztil got into HYDRA. Other than that, you're good, and I'm adding you to the character list tomorrow. (I'd also like to apologize for how long it took me to answer this. I caught a bad cold and have been asleep pretty much all day.)