Do you like this idea?

• Hell yes!

• It could use some more development, but it's good overall.

• It might be good with a lot more development.

• Hell no!

Results are only viewable after voting.

noodle

Accidental Pyromaniac
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
Depends on how crazy my life is at any given moment, but I'm usually online- at least for OOC purposes- at least once a day.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Medieval Fantasy, SciFi, Modern/Superhero, Dystopian
2q1ca5g.png

The Avengers are dead. The world is losing hope. HYDRA is thriving, running rampant with no one to stop them. But there are still those strong ones out there that can save the world from HYDRA's clutches. SHIELD, though weak and in hiding, is collecting superhumans yet again, and assembling a team to take down the organization.....once and for all.

They are not ready. Most need training. But they are strong willed. And the few remaining SHIELD agents are determined to get them running smoothly as a team, especially since they will be up against a powerful team within HYDRA, the Covert Division.

Let the rebellion begin.

1. All Iwaku rules apply.
    2. One post a week at least is required. If you don't post within a week, I will PM you a reminder. If you don't answer that PM or post within three days, I will kill your characters or turn them into NPCs.
    3. 12 players MAX. 10 is preferred.
    4. This RP has a set plot beforehand with multiple arcs. However, I will consider player-generated arc ideas. Just PM me!
    5. I, the GM, control all NPCs and canon characters.
    6. Character death will be a thing if they do something stupid or you want them to die. As GM, I reserve the right to kill off your characters without consent (but I most likely won't be doing that).
    7. This is an Intermediate level RP. Two paragraphs minimum, well-developed sentences, and proper spelling and punctuation are a must.
    8. Try not to get into a long-term back and forth with yourself and another player. This hinders the progression of the RP. I don't mind a little bit of it, just don't clog the IC up with it. They are teams, after all. They should interact with everyone, if possible.
    9. When making a CS, make sure you don't steal anyone else's powers.
    10. Don't drop out without any warning. At least tell us!
    11. When making a CS, note that you cannot start roleplaying until I make it clear that you are accepted.
    12. This should be obvious, but I'm putting this in here anyway. No Mary-Sues, Gary-Stus, godmodding, or metagaming.
    13. I reserve the right to change rules as I see fit.
    14. Please, ask questions if you're unsure of something. I'm relatively new to GMing, so if any of you have had experience, I'd appreciate tips as well. Don't be afraid to point out if I made a mistake or if I need to add in more information!
    15. Not really a rule, but I just wanted to say that for some reason the coding on this is going wacky with me. It keeps putting commands in that I didn't type. Therefore, one of my character sheets is always getting messed up. I am working on trying to fix this (but every time I edit it out and then save it, it comes back! I'm done with this stupid thing)! ....vent over. Move on.
  • The SHIELD HQ is located in a secure facility in New York City. We will start out with all our SHIELD characters meeting and making friendships and possibly rivalries in that facility, as well as a few training sessions.

The HYDRA HQ is the previously abandoned base located in Sokovia. Like SHIELD, it will begin with the characters of the Covert Division meeting and learning how to work together (training sessions apply here as well).

Once a few training sessions have been completed and we have some friendships set in stone in both teams, I will make a GM post and initiate Arc 1.

(Note: this will be edited as the RP moves on.)

• (Note that I don't care if you add in any information that I left out. Just stick to the basic template, include the information that is asked of you, and you're good! If you want to keep anything secret from the other players, PM me with the information instead of including it in the CS.)
    Name:
    Height:
    SHIELD or HYDRA:
    Position/job:
    Basic Personality (keep in mind that I encourage character growth and changes. You don't need to stick to this personality as your character changes throughout the IC):
    Appearance (any pictures, anime, real, doesn't matter. If you don't have a picture, describe in detail):
    Powers/abilities/skills:
    Weaknesses (personality flaws do not count):
    History:
    Other:
    Theme (optional):

• SHIELD
    The Leader- Peter Earl, 22 year old sight paralyzer, owned by @Petricus Euryale
    The Brains- Rhiannon Jones, a 19 year old electricity manipulator, owned by @Jinxer
    The Hulk- Luna Adler, a 15 year old dragon shapeshifter, owned by @neobendium
    The Experiment- Pori Poring Flan, a 13 year old goo girl, owned by @Unyielding
    The Plasma Projector- Camille Jenessa Archer, an 18 year old human plasma cannon, owned by @Brea
    The Support- Claidheamh (Cleave) Souls, a 3 year old robot, owned by @Banana-senpai
    The Anomaly- Helena Vega, a 16 year old with dimensional manipulation, owned by @york
    The Interrogator- Steven Lasket Jr., a 26 year old with most of Captain America's powers, owned by @LuckycoolHawk9
    The Mind Reader- Marie Christina Mills, a 21 year old telekenisis-using mind reader, owned by @Helena Sky
    HYDRA
    The Leader- Indis Caverly, a 21 year old shadow controller, owned by @neobendium
    The Brains- Jerhico Perkins, a 19 year old with mental manipulation, owned by @york
    The Bug Assassin- Emeral Darner, a 16 year old insect ability taker, owned by @Unyielding
    The Screamer- Blake Jackson Musser, a 19 year old with a rather...strong...voice, owned by @Brea
    The Sniper- Ayo Magoro, a 39 year old with an incredible ability to shoot things at a distance, owned by @Petricus Euryale
    The Doctor- Etzli, a 20ish-appearing user of blood magic, owned by @Banana-senpai
    The Slicer- Elena Shearer, a 16 year old with a knife complex and a penchant for lying, owned by @Jinxer
    The Power Thief- Nathaniel Stone, a 20 year old with the ability to steal others' powers, owned by @LuckycoolHawk9
    The Shady One- Janessa, a teleporting chameleon girl that looks 19, owned by @Helena Sky

1. @neobendium
    2. @Petricus Euryale
    3. @Banana-senpai
    4. @Jinxer
    5. @Unyielding
    6. @Brea (ON HIATUS)
    7. @LuckycoolHawk9
    8. @york
    9. @Helena Sky

1. There are no waiting members currently.

• 24gpoj7.jpg

Female||15||SHIELD||Hulk||5'7" or 12'6"
        ||Personality||
        Luna tries to stay positive and is always looking for a way to make a pun or joke. However, she is deeply insecure, very afraid of hurting people, and ashamed of what she is. Though she loves making friends, she needs reassurance that they don't hate her and is often afraid that she might hurt them.

Contradicting this personality is her dragon side. It is sadistic, violent, and does not hesitate to kill. It feels no remorse and will even turn on teammates and friends if the human side cannot keep it under relative control. Like the real Hulk, it is triggered by strong emotion.

||Powers|Abilities|Skills||
        Luna can shift into a dragon. The dragon's skills include:
        -Flight
        -Firebreathing
        -Super Strength
        -Night Vision
        -Almost impenetrable scales
        She possesses no superhuman abilities outside of her dragon form.

||Weaknesses||
        -If her jaws are held shut, she cannot breathe fire.
        -Her wings are easily damaged, and if they are, she cannot fly.
        -Her chest and underbelly is where her vital organs are. If the scales are broken through, she will most likely die.
        -After shifting from dragon form, she is dizzy and very weak for a few minutes.
        -She is left naked and vulnerable after shifting from dragon form.
        -She is very sluggish in the cold in either form.
        -She must eat more than the average human to keep her strength up.

||History||
        Luna was raised neglected by her family in the slums of LA. Her father was an alcoholic and her mother a drug addict. Luna would often have to steal money from them to buy clothes and other necessary items for school.

She grew up with no idea what she was, but she did notice some differences from her peers. For one, she was angered much too easily. For another, she ate more than most of her peers did.

One day, as she was walking home from school at the tender age of 13, she was attacked by a group of men with undisclosed intentions. That was the first time she shifted, her dragon form reacting to her fear to protect her. After killing the men and a few innocent bystanders, it flew away from California and hid in New York before giving Luna control again.

She woke up with no idea where she was, only a vague idea of what had happened, and not understanding why she had no clothes on.

Two years later, years full of coming to terms with what she was and a daily struggle to survive, and she was approached by SHIELD. At first, she was hostile and afraid of what may happen, but the organization was firm in their proceedings and tried to convince her in the most gentle way possible to come quietly.

Eventually, she agreed, and is both nervous and excited about being part of a team. She hopes it will turn out to be like the family she never had.

||Other||
        -Luna really loves pancakes.
        -She dresses comfortably (sweats and tees, mostly) and tends to sleep a lot.

||Theme||

2. Thanks to @Soulserenity20 for putting together the character banners for me. ^.^ You're amazing!
      Thanks to @firejay1 for for putting together the advertisement. Again, you're awesome.
      And a very big thank-you to @Ali for putting together the roleplay header!!

[/

Last edited:
    Sorry for being late. Life got difficult. Wife and I have had a rough few days

• Thank You
    Reactions: Lockheart
    *rises from abys* I will post soooooonnnnnn!!!!!!! Been super busy trying to get my drive hours in and school deadlines, so that's why I haven't been posting lately. I'll try to reply either today or later this week.

I will post no later than Wednesday. Hopefully sooner if all goes well, but unexpected circumstances have knocked out any possibilities for the next few days. I apologize.

I have been regretfully informed that @Banana-senpai is dropping from the RP, and his characters will have to be pulled from the IC. We have everything set up for his HYDRA character to leave, but Cleave will have to be pulled in a different way, and @Unyielding's Pori will need a new partner.

• Thank You
    Reactions: Banana-senpai
    Still interested, will be posting either tonight after I'm done watching movies with the wife, or early tomorrow

• Love
    Reactions: noodle
    Once @Petricus Euryale replies, I can at least get my shield reply up. Still waiting on @york for HYDRA replies.

I'm trying to write up a reply but am rather stifled at the moment

Is everyone in the SHIELD headquarters paired up and ready to fight?

No, because @Banana-senpai left, and so Pori needs a new partner. You two have any ideas?

Oh >.< I'm planning on posting for both my characters at the same time, so I'm sorta waiting on @Brea

Might posting for characters individually move things faster?

I've been doing that recently just to keep speed up and I don't feel split between two stories - ot might just make things a little smoother and less post-blocked.

• Thank You
    @Jinxer has a point. It might go faster if you were to post for either character when waiting on someone, instead of waiting to post for both.

Alright >.< usually just wanna do it in one go to keep stuff between cahracters from getting desynced.

@neobendium if and when I can, I'll help move my characters out of the plot.

• Thank You