Ave Atque Vale {OOC and Sign Ups}

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Cecily, Nov 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everything is almost perfect. The Demon rates are at an all time low, the 4 downworlder groups are for the most part at peace. It's a great time to be a ShadowHunter. But everything is too perfect. What the shadowhunters don't see is that the greater demons are grouping up, planning for a huge war. Trying to take over the world as we know if. So the Snadowhunters have to fight off the Demons. And keep the human safe from the demon uprising.

    Greater Demons (open)
    Greater demon:
    For the most part we'll use 4; 3 demon princes and Lilith of course. Greater demons control the little demon that attack Humans and Shadowhunters. They are clever, and mischievous.



    Greater Demon Form (open)
    Greater Demon:
    Sign up:
    Name:
    Age:
    Gender:
    Preferred appearance:
    Personality:
    Weaknesses:
    Demon realm: (describe please)
    Other:


    Downworlders (open)
    Downworlders:
    There are four groups of downworlders: Vampiers (Night children), Werewolves (Moon Children) Fearies, and warlocks (Lilian's children).
    Vampires (open)
    Vampires:
    They must drink blood to live. I don't care if it's human blood or animal blood or whatever. They must have blood. Or they die. Again. For the most part Vampires can't eat normal food, they can't drink normal drinks. Unless they are very old and have built up a tolorence to it. If they are young and try to eat food or drink stuff other then blood. Forget it. They throw up.
    Vampires are called night children for a reason. They can't go out durning the day. They will get burned. Also they can't say holy words (ex: God, ect) if they believe in that particular faith. And cannot enter sacred ground of any kind. Aka churches, temples, ect. However, vampires have no body heat and no pulse so they don't really need much more then blood to live. They don't get cold. They don't get hot. Vampires have super strength and are very fast.
    I won't get into the specifics of how to become a vampire because that'll get really complicated but if you want to know, ask and I'll explaine :) to put things simply it's an incurable disease... That prevents sickness and death but... Yes.


    Warewolves (open)
    Warewolves:
    Like Vampires becoming a Warewolf is like getting infected with a disease. If your bitten there's something like a 10% chance you won't trun and a 90% chance you will. You get bitten the next full moon you turn. But as you keep turning it becomes easier to control until finally it's not painful and you can turn whenever you want. Most warewolves are in a pack with a pack leader. The way you become pack leader is by killing the Pack leader before you.
    Warewolves can't touch silver or wolf's bane. Like a vampire they have heightened strength and speed. However they can go out into sunlight whenever they want to.


    *you can be born a Warewolf or made a Warewolf however you cannot be born a vampire.

    Warlocks (open)
    Warlocks:
    Warlocks are the child of a demon and a human. They practice magic and usually sell Their Magic or magical skills to other downworlders or shadowhunters. They don't age and live forever however they can die in battle. Warlocks are usually friends with other warlocks and while they don't fight with anyone they also so make an overly huge effort to be friendly. And typically they don't get involved with mortals. The more powerful of a demon parent you have the stronger warlock you are however that's not always the case. It'll very from person to person. Warlocks cannot have children. However they can adopt children if they so choose. Warlocks also have something called a warlocks mark that marks them out as a warlock. IG can be anything from your skin being green to having cat eyes.


    Fearies (open)
    Faeries:
    Fearies are the trickiest ones of the 4. While the can never lie they are very tricky and will not tell the full truth either. Or twist the truth. They live forever but can die in battle and They really enjoy playing games with mortals. They like to give you what you think you want but twist it into something that you don't want. If you were to eat Feary food you would never be able to level the fort and you would probably die. While they never lie, Fearies shouldn't really ever be trusted.


    Downworlder Forms (open)
    Downworlder forms:

    Vampire (open)
    Vampire:
    Full Name:
    Nick name:
    Gender:
    Actual age:
    Looks like: (whenever you were turned you stay that age)
    Clan rank:
    Apprence:
    Personality:
    Crush:
    Bf/gf:
    Why they were turned:
    Other:


    Warewolves (open)
    Warewolf:
    Full Name:
    Nick name:
    Age:
    Gender:
    Personality:
    Pack rank:
    Apperence:
    How they were turned:
    Crush:
    Bf/gf:
    Other:


    Warlocks (open)
    Warlock:
    Full Name:
    Nick name:
    Age:
    Gender:
    Looks like:
    Specialty: power specialty
    Personality:
    Apperence:
    Crush:
    Bf/gf:
    Warlock mark:
    Other:


    Fearies (open)
    Faeries
    Full name:
    Nick name:
    Actual age:
    Looks like:
    Gender:
    Personality:
    Apearence:
    Other:


    Shadowhunters (open)
    Shadowhunters (open)
    ShadowHunters:
    Shadowhunters are the ones that keep everything under control they keep downworlders in place and kill demons. They start training when they're 10 And train until they become an adult at 18. As they train they gain marks called ruins. Some are temporary and some are permanent. Shadowhunters get married you so if your charicter is in their 20s is very possible they can be engaged or married.



    Silent Brothers (open)
    Silent brothers:
    They are men the use to be shadowhunters but severed their ties from them and became the ShadowHunter doctors and scientists. They have their mouths and eyes sewn shut and speek using their minds. Not much is known about the process in becoming a silent brother.



    Iron sisters (open)
    Iron Sisters:
    They are women that use to be shadowhunters and sever their ties and work on ShadowHunter weapons. They are typically pretty crule and they hardly ever speek directly to anyone but a ShadowHunter woman. again not much is known about the process to become an iron sister.


    Showdowhunter forms (open)
    ShadowHunter forms:

    ShadowHunter form (open)
    Shadowhunters:
    Full name:
    Nick name:
    Age:
    Gender:
    Weapon of choice:
    Parabaiti:
    Personality:
    Appearene:
    flaws:
    Crush:
    Bf/gf:
    Husband/wife:
    History: (if applicable)
    Other


    Silent brother (open)
    Silent brother:
    Old name:
    Silent brother name:
    Age:
    Looks like:
    Doctor or scientist:
    Personality:
    History:
    Other:


    Iron sister form (open)
    Iron sister:
    Old name:
    Iron sister name:
    Age:
    Looks like:
    Personality:
    Apperence:
    History:
    Other:


    ShadowHunter last names: (open)
    ShadowHunter last names:
    Herondale (Hero)
    Morganstern
    Starkweather
    Fairchild
    Carstairs
    Lightwood
    Branwell
    Wayland
    Lovelace
    Penhallow
    Blackthorn
    Whitelaw
    Trueblood
    Graymark
    Verlac
    Pangborn
    Aldertree
    Gladstone
    Ravenscar
    {if you have another one ask and I'll aprove :)}


    My forms (open)
    My forms:
    Shadowhunter:
    Full name: Hero Herondale
    Nick name: Hero
    Age: 16
    Gender: female
    Weapon of choice: stele, seraph blade, bow and arrow, short sword, long sword.
    Parabaiti: N/A
    Personality: protective over her friends and family. Trains very hard and when she's distressed she goes to the training room and trains very hard. She is emotionally reserved and knows occasionally will act kinda arrogant to push people away.
    Appearene:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    flaws: she's really bad with dealing with forsaken and downworlders.
    Crush: will update
    Bf/gf: will update
    Husband/wife: will update
    History: (will update)
    Other:


    RP spots (open)
    RP spots:
    Greater demons:

    Vampires:

    Warewolves:

    Warlocks:

    Faeries:

    Shadowhunters:
    Hero Herondale (Cecily)

    Silent brothers:

    Iron sisters:


    Rules (open)
    Rules:
    Of course iwaku rules apply. Listen to what I have to say, no power play, follow the thread, if you have any questions please ask, if you have anything to add please tell me! Thank you all!


    Thanks so much everyone! Enjoy!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.