Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy! I love the movie, and I'm told I kinda look like her.

I went through a phase in school where I wore a leather jacket like the one in the pic, and bought these NASA patches to sew on it!

<-------------Super nerd.

Actually, I think I still have that jacket somewhere.

I demand to see this jacket.

I like your style.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I just go with whatever things I enjoy, currently is a Super Storm Trooper. I use to have Ornstein from Dark Souls, before that I had Edge from Final Fantasy 4, and before that I had Urdnot Grunt from Mass Effect 2&3. I'm a fan of all the those things, so I really just find cool/funny pictures that involve said thing.

I change mine frequently. I can't exactly explain why I pick the ones that I do, I just see a picture that I like and throw it up as my avatar until I find something else that catches my eye. Right now, I'm going through a Divergent phase, but I can feel a Sleepy Hollow phase coming on. XD

Wow, I'm actually amazed by the range of time frames and reasons you guys pick avatars and such for various websites. I appreciate you guys sharing though, it's very interesting to read <3

I have indeed been thinking of changing my avatar but I feel like I'm so identified by her boobs that it would confuse everyone including me to see my posts without the open shirt xD

I was in a major Deus Ex/Cyberpunk phase at the time I chose my current avatar, and naturally JC saying "A Bomb!" is one of the more memorable scenes from that game.

Also, I'm too lazy to switch it to my current Steam avatar, which is the Log from Ren & Stimpy.

I have indeed been thinking of changing my avatar but I feel like I'm so identified by her boobs

Am I the only one here who didn't even notice those boobs until you mentioned it? o_o

Rest in peace TV head girl.

I used to use whatever beautiful fantasy art took my fancy at the time!

Then I started using hilarious disney screen shots!

Then I started using a different owl every month!

Now I just REALLY love this snowy owl gif, so I haven't changed it in months. >>

Now I just REALLY love this snowy owl gif, so I haven't changed it in months. >>
I must say, it is a beautiful avatar.

I change my avatar whenever I feel like it.

Which honestly isn't very often.

I found my avatar and on schedule.

Now if you excuse me I must wind up me pocket watch.

I tend to keep the same avatar for quite some time. I have a hard time finding something that I really like, so changes doesn't happen often. I had this avatar 3½ years ago when I started on iwaku, and after about a year I started to change avatars now and then (once every half year), but nothing has really felt right. So when I found my old avatar on my computer I though "I need it back" and now it will probably stay forever! Or until I find something even better xD Which probably won't happen. Nothing is good enough.

I just kind of change my avatar when I find something I like (though, it tends to be bland in terms of colour).

I can never settle on a signature. It changes every few days.

I change my avatar every month or two, I don't really have a schedule. But it'll always have the same theme - An astronaut doing something cool~

As for my signature, I change that more often to a gif I like or something similar c:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.