2. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Scifi, Magical
quatro-elementos.jpg

Air. Water. Earth. Fire. Only the Avatar can master all four elements....
But one day, those who could not bend the elements, decided that no one would.

(Avatar Eiol's century long enslavement which led to the events below.)

The first of the four nations to fall prey to the Reorder were the Air Nomads. Their most skillful air bender neglected their culture's ideologies of peace and exclusive style of defense, and his chaotic tactics created tension and a vulnerable opening to strike. Without warning the second nation, the water tribe was overrun and some of their own people seduced into treason. The bad blood of the familial leaders drove a wedge in the alliance of their nation as a whole, and treachery from the inside resulted in their downfall. The third nation, the most resistant in the first hundred years, was the earth kingdom. Their old earth king soon passed and the heir was far too young to rule. A divide in the ruling caused a blinding distraction, and the invasion enveloped them before effective strategies could be enforced.
Last to succumb was the fire nation. They put up a fight for the rest of the century. Only when the new avatar grew misled and corrupted, could they no longer stand a chance during a day of black sun. Their fire was weakened and they lost control of their militia.

Choose your place. Are you an enslaved bender? A bender in hiding?
An enforcer of the Reorder? Apart of the revolt?

The Reorder

A revolutionary group of non-benders who plot to erase all benders, so that no one has special power above them. They captured the adolescent avatar and intensively bent her to their will to create her into a self-hating, inquisitor of the Reorder. Experimenting with an ancient form of chi blocking, they were able to enhance the technique and paralyze benders from their power for an extended amount of time. Their agents specialize in this chi blocking technique and use it to disable their enemies for detainment. They gained the upper hand over the four nations with the avatar at their side and withheld a dire secret that would keep their order thriving.

Fire Nation Internment Camps
A place where fire benders are denied the sun. They are chambers with eerie crystals or metallic dungeons and cold, bitter darkness.

High Prison of the Water Tribes
Built upon the ruins of a demolished air temple, a high security prison where water benders are kept far from any water below.

Earth Kingdom Ice Traps
The ice pits where earth benders can never touch or manipulate the soil of the earth ever again.

Underground Confinements of Air
The remaining air nomads were forced underground with little oxygen and where their air bending and mobility is incapacitated.

d8upk0s-99b48f0b-de8b-434d-8f0c-35e0286baccf.jpg

The daughter to one of the captive Masters of the Blue Flame, Ezria was discovered at a Fire Nation internment camp where she accidentally displayed the ability to air bend along with her native fire bending capabilities. She was taken to be raised by the highest ranks of the Reorder and grew to know an in-training chi blocker, Rygo, who became like a brother to her. Guided to believe and experience her bending as a curse rather than a blessing, Ezria was manipulated her whole life to appease the motives of the Reorder. Her connection to the spirit world rejected and forbidden.

Character Name
Nation/Allegiance
Bending Element
History

Last edited:
Would absolutely love to be a part of this.

• Sweet
Reactions: True North
hi there! i appreciate your interest 😊

• Love
Reactions: Blood Lightning
Really wanna see this take off. I have a character all set to go too!

Certainly interested. Been quite a bit since I've been in an Avatar RP.

So when do we get the ball rolling?

i might could manage this one while im apart of another :) feel free to share your character ideas!

• Love
Well, if its okay with you, I have a Fire Bender-In-Hiding/Expectant Mother in mind. Have her Bio and everything all written up and ready to go.

expectant mother? :o interesting! you can pm me the idea of you'd like me to review it privately (:

• OMG
Alright, I've pmed you. I await your reception. <3

im going to supply a character sheet of my own as an example for everyone! as there are some added details i'd like to be included! the sheet should be up at some point today :)

• Sweet
Sorry, didn't realize I didn't press the "watch thread" button like I usually do! Before I slap out my character, I gotta ask: So throughout ATLA, we see a decent amount of pirates and mercenaries and the like. What's your thoughts on them? Although I might have my character involved with the revolution against the Reorder [Which is the Pheonix I assume?], I like to traditionally have my character have a background in that part of the world. Obviously it's not necessary, but I thought I'd ask. And just for the record, big fan of firebending meself; I like my dude as an expert on flammable chemistry and explosives.

• OMG
hrm pirates and mercenaries are fun! yes, it's the phoenix restoration that are the revolutionaries :) ooh gotchaaa that sounds interesting!

This is interesting, I always wanted to play as a sandbender with interest in expanding his bending knowledge by studying water & airbending. Always found their bending style interesting as it incorporated a lot of airbending-style movements, especcialy following Iroh's instruction regarding lightning redirection and how he developed the technique by studying waterbenders.
Mind if I join with this character?

Got my attention~