Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, wow. You guys seem to be getting a bit ahead of yourselves. I'm open to hearing ideas. @SgShallow They could meet him in some Fire Kingdom city after they escape the facility.

Oh, and the antagonists are known as the Tsumi Ribasu. They, like all good villains, think that what they're doing is right.

Okay, wow. You guys seem to be getting a bit ahead of yourselves. I'm open to hearing ideas. @SgShallow They could meet him in some Fire Kingdom city after they escape the facility.
Oh, and the antagonists are known as the Tsumi Ribasu. They, like all good villains, think that what they're doing is right.
i have another idea now! his father died by Tsumi Ribasu, and he has been thinking it was just a group of thieves, also can i meet you guys on the road?

Currently won travels relativity often out of the fire nation with advisors, teachers (for him) and troops to protect him. 30 staff in all, inside a fire nation airship. The prince prefers to be low key when he enters an area so their is no announcement that the prince is in the communities. The only announcement is that they are looking for firebenders in the communities and that they hope to bring them back to the firenation in order to train them to use their abilities. The prince also looks on his own for people with potential as chi blocker s

They have only recruited 5 firebenders in the first year, however they found 24 children with potential as chi blocker and have been training

@justice hunt You're a member of the White Lotus, all of the companions are. And I don't know why your father would be killed by the Tsumi Ribasu, considering that they are relatively peaceful until someone gets in the way, something I don't think Isamu's father could do unless he was a member of the White Lotus and knew about the Avatar, which only the Highest members and those at the facility know about.

@justice hunt You're a member of the White Lotus, all of the companions are. And I don't know why your father would be killed by the Tsumi Ribasu, considering that they are relatively peaceful until someone gets in the way, something I don't think Isamu's father could do unless he was a member of the White Lotus and knew about the Avatar, which only the Highest members and those at the facility know about.
oh okay

@SgShallow They don't have to know that he's the Fire Prince. He could see Katsu firebending or something and talk to him about it. Or there could be a raid on the town and Won and the Avatar and her companions try to stop them. Something like that. Won must want to get off of that airship sometime.

@SgShallow They don't have to know that he's the Fire Prince. He could see Katsu firebending or something and talk to him about it. Or there could be a raid on the town and Won and the Avatar and her companions try to stop them. Something like that. Won must want to get off of that airship sometime.
Ya he runs off quite often in order to search for chi blockers. He is the only one in that group that knows what to look for when searching for them. Also the ship is docked for around a week at a time as the employees and him search the surrounding community's.

Ya he is pretty low key about being a prince and does not tell people unless he needs to.

The prince also does not like his soldiers walking beside him. Only a pair follow him at once, keeping their distance as to not interfere with the prince.(casual dress code under cover)
He tends to ditch these troops every now and again. (The troops are a mostly just in case. For when something big happens that the prince cannot handle on his own. Most of the time they make sure the area around the communities are safe and do not worry about common hoodlums as the prince is already a deadly fighter.

I'm planning on having the party not know he is the prince for as long as it makes sense in the story.

That is true that would make sense if the facilities were in the fire kingdom their would be the chance my character could run into them. As he is the only member of the total family that travels to small communities in order to find talent.

@SgShallow The facility is on Whaletail Island, which is located over the sea from the Fire Nation. The group will be travelling via flying bison to get there and they'll be under instructions to head straight to the Fire Nation, where the Fire Lord will protect them. They will then meet Won, possibly travelling back to the Fire Nation Capital with him to meet with his father. However, the Capital will be attacked, forcing the group to move towards the Earth Kingdom and they might meet the Earth King's daughter. The leaders of the world will have a conference to decide the best course of action.

well it would go with earth and water, so.... i think so
I think it's bendable
@SgShallow The facility is on Whaletail Island, which is located over the sea from the Fire Nation. The group will be travelling via flying bison to get there and they'll be under instructions to head straight to the Fire Nation, where the Fire Lord will protect them. They will then meet Won, possibly travelling back to the Fire Nation Capital with him to meet with his father. However, the Capital will be attacked, forcing the group to move towards the Earth Kingdom and they might meet the Earth King's daughter. The leaders of the world will have a conference to decide the best course of action.

well it would go with earth and water, so.... i think so
Katara and toph could manipulate it in the story when they fought eachother. I believe it would become more difficult for both water and earth Bender's since another element has been added

I think it's bendable
Katara and toph could manipulate it in the story when they fought eachother. I believe it would become more difficult for both water and earth Bender's since another element has been added
oh yeah true forgot that, quick question. is Legend of Korra a good show? haven't seen it, i watched the first episode and really didn't like it

Won could be visiting a coastal town or village where the group travels to.

oh yeah true forgot that, quick question. is Legend of Korra a good show? haven't seen it, i watched the first episode and really didn't like it
Ya it is really good. The story continues to get better as the seasons continue. The only thing that gets me a little is that bending has been nerfed in power so that the show can develop interesting stories. Over all its really good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya it is really good. The site continues to get better as the seasons continue. The only thing that gets me a little is that bending has been nerfed in power so that the show can develop interesting stories. Over all its really good.
hmm, i might watch it

"You want to know my name?"
Chook Sei Li or Chooki

"Do I look old to you?"

"Do I look like a guy?"

Element: Earth

"I'm only interested in boys"
Sexuality: Straight

"There are a few things I'm good at."
Strengths: {What are they good at- at least four}

Kung Fu
Mudbending
Map reading
paper folding

"I have areas I need to work on..."
Weaknesses: {what are they bad at-as many or more than strengths}

Stubborness
Short temper- She will not listen when she is irritated

Fear of the dark
calming down

"Do you want to know something about me?"
Personality: Since Chooki grew up in the palace, she had to act proper, polite, and caring. How she really acts is she is determined with a purpose, she will get things done and she will find a way to accomplish it. While getting to know her, she will act a little reserved until you gain her trust. Chooki is loyal to her friends and will protect them no matter what.

"I'll tell you my story."
History: {The more detailed and the lengthier, the better; at least two detailed paragraphs.}

Since Chooki grew up as the daughter of the Earth King, she never got to know anyone her age. Her father was always having people in the palace for parties or meetings. Often lonely, Chooki would run around the palace and sightsee. Looking out from the balcony and seeing the busy streets made Chooki feel contained. Her 13th birthday was one she would never forget. One day she decided to sneak past the guards and actually see the kingdom. Dressed up as a commoner, the guards didn't recognize the Earth King's daughter.

Once outside the gates, Chooki explored. Walking down a street, she stumbled upon a small dojo made for Earth bending. Peeking inside she was fascinated with what she saw. They were practicing forms of a marital art she knew. One of the students saw her and asked if she wanted to join them. Reluctant, she joined them and mirrored their movements perfectly. The teacher dismissed the class after awhile and pulled Chooki aside. "It seems you have talent for earthbending. Have you ever been taught?" Chooki shook her head. She told him she was the Earth King's daughter and preferred he kept that a secret.

Smiling the teacher asked her, "Would you like to learn?" Chooki beamed and happily shook her head yes. The Earth King's daughter agreed to twice a month earthbending lessons. She thanked the teacher and left for the palace. Eventually, she got back to the palace and was scolded for leaving without permission. Later on that month, she snuck out for lessons and practiced her forms without being noticed. While taking Earthbending lessons, Chooki picked up on what earth bending really is. She could tell where people are without having to actually see them, even picking up on their emotions. She also learned to manipulate soft earth in the form of mudbending.

While being taught in secret, Chooki picked up confidence and gained courage. During one of her father's meetings she had to attend, a gang of rogue benders came and started to attack the group. The Earth King's daughter stood up and ran in front of them, using her bending skills that were a secret no more. Her father held a look of surprise while he watched his daughter fight to save the meeting. Once the fight was over, Chooki walked to her father and collasped in his arms. Breathing heavily, she explained to her father she had taken lessons. He smiled and hugged his daughter, thankful she wasn't hurt.

When they returned home, her father granted her permission to travel outside of the Kingdom. Chooki packed her bags and began her journey outside the kingdom walls. On her journey, she encounters a group of thieves attacking a street vendor. She saves the vendor and thieves run away. Hearing the street vendor say something about the rumor of the avatar she resumes her journey.

"You want to know my name?"
Chook Sei Li or Chooki
"Do I look old to you?"
"Do I look like a guy?"
Element: Earth
"I'm only interested in boys"
Sexuality: Straight
"There are a few things I'm good at."
Strengths: {What are they good at- at least four}
Mudbending
Map reading
paper folding
"I have areas I need to work on..."
Weaknesses: {what are they bad at-as many or more than strengths}
Stubborness
Short temper- She will not listen when she is irritated
Fear of the dark
calming down
"Do you want to know something about me?"
Personality: Since Chooki grew up in the palace, she had to act proper, polite, and caring. How she really acts is she is determined with a purpose, she will get things done and she will find a way to accomplish it. While getting to know her, she will act a little reserved until you gain her trust. Chooki is loyal to her friends and will protect them no matter what.
"I'll tell you my story."
History: {The more detailed and the lengthier, the better; at least two detailed paragraphs.}
Since Chooki grew up as the daughter of the Earth King, she never got to know anyone her age. Her father was always having people in the palace for parties or meetings. Often lonely, Chooki would run around the palace and sightsee. Looking out from the balcony and seeing the busy streets made Chooki feel contained. Her 13th birthday was one she would never forget. One day she decided to sneak past the guards and actually see the kingdom. Dressed up as a commoner, the guards didn't recognize the Earth King's daughter.
Once outside the gates, Chooki explored. Walking down a street, she stumbled upon a small dojo made for Earth bending. Peeking inside she was fascinated with what she saw. They were practicing forms of a marital art she knew. One of the students saw her and asked if she wanted to join them. Reluctant, she joined them and mirrored their movements perfectly. The teacher dismissed the class after awhile and pulled Chooki aside. "It seems you have talent for earthbending. Have you ever been taught?" Chooki shook her head. She told him she was the Earth King's daughter and preferred he kept that a secret.
Smiling the teacher asked her, "Would you like to learn?" Chooki beamed and happily shook her head yes. The Earth King's daughter agreed to twice a month earthbending lessons. She thanked the teacher and left for the palace. Eventually, she got back to the palace and was scolded for leaving without permission. Later on that month, she snuck out for lessons and practiced her forms without being noticed. While taking Earthbending lessons, Chooki picked up on what earth bending really is. She could tell where people are without having to actually see them, even picking up on their emotions. She also learned to manipulate soft earth in the form of mudbending.
While being taught in secret, Chooki picked up confidence and gained courage. During one of her father's meetings she had to attend, a gang of rogue benders came and started to attack the group. The Earth King's daughter stood up and ran in front of them, using her bending skills that were a secret no more. Her father held a look of surprise while he watched his daughter fight to save the meeting. Once the fight was over, Chooki walked to her father and collasped in his arms. Breathing heavily, she explained to her father she had taken lessons. He smiled and hugged his daughter, thankful she wasn't hurt.
When they returned home, her father granted her permission to travel outside of the Kingdom. Chooki packed her bags and began her journey outside the kingdom walls. On her journey, she encounters a group of thieves attacking a street vendor. She saves the vendor and thieves run away. Hearing the street vendor say something about the rumor of the avatar she resumes her journey.
That's Neat even if her parents wouldn't allow her to learn Earthbending if they found out, she went ahead and learned to do it herself.

I could really see Chooki and Won bickering and getting into little fights all the time. You know like kids do? Can't wait to see how that turns out!

I could really see Chooki and Won bickering and getting into little fights all the time. You know like kids do? Can't wait to see how that turns out!
Defiantly, Won has a crush on Chook Sei. His personality causes him to act very childish to the point where his feelings can causes them to get into fights as often as they get along. (They don't see each other very often but when they are together there's a 50/50 chance they will be cool or constantly fight.)
(Thes of course needs approval from Roxshi to determine their relationship)

Status
Not open for further replies.