Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool never ruins our of ammo. Is he more stealth based?
yeah his father showed him a lot of skill, like Parkour, (since it isn't called anything here) his father teached him all of his skill

yeah his father showed him a lot of skill, like Parkour, (since it isn't called anything here) his father teached him all of his skill
Lol my character love doing acrobatics and parkour, however he is not trained to avoid attention to infiltrate buildings and such.

Lol my character love doing acrobatics and parkour, however he is not trained to avoid attention to infiltrate buildings and such.
well Isamu only knows what he learned in his small village, and he learned how to steal when he was on the road, so he is stealthy, he doesn't know how to do that either

Do you think the Earth king's daughter should earth bend or use weapons?

The royal families tend to be the best Bender's (usually). She could be a metal bender that manipulates weapons as she fights.

The royal families tend to be the best Bender's (usually). She could be a metal bender that manipulates weapons as she fights.
that would be awesome

However it would be fun(not) if your weapons constantly got stolen by the baddies.
he cares a lot for them, so if they ever got stolen he would have to back track from helping the avatar and look for the blades, they meet a lot to him

it would be so badass if the avatar was in a closed room with someone and took the air so they couldn't breath

Here is Isamu's little brother:
large.jpg

Nice in just trying to think of ways to get Won into the story without pulling B.S. :)
if you like, i can help you think of some, :)

Status
Not open for further replies.