Avatar: The Legend Reborn [RP AD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prince

Original poster
Last Updated: 8/13/15!

|The Phoenix Kingdom wants YOU!|

Looking for an involved plotline? How about a morally ambiguous atmosphere? Maybe even a darker take on Avatar: The Last Airbender? If you thought yes to any of those questions, then look no further. In the universe of Legend Reborn, the Fire Nation took over the world after recruiting the next Avatar. The might of a brainwashed Avatar and a Fire Nation army swept through the other nations, eventually making them fold under the Treaty of the Phoenix. Set in the era Aang would have been discovered by Kitara and Sokka, this roleplay takes a look at what could have happened and places characters into the midst of a future ruled by Phoenix King Ozai.

There still exists hope for the world, however. Hope in the form of The Rising. The first ever organized resistance against the Phoenix Kingdom, shrouded in mystery and comprised of allies across the world. The Rising seeks to dismantle the Phoenix Kingdom and hopefully return the Nations to their peaceful state after the endeavor. Still, it poses a monumental task. Despite that, there has never before been a better time to join The Rising. The death of the former Avatar, Kiareu, has left a void in the strong arm of the Phoenix Kingdom... but will it be enough?

There's only one way to find out. Click here to take a look at the OOC!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, you had me at "The Phoenix Kingdom wants YOU!" I am highly, highly interested in this.

I wouldn't mind some Avatar play if this game is still running.

@Book Hoarding Dragon @CasketCase

The roleplay is still going; I did reboot it after cycling through characters. I have fixed the OOC link in the original ad (ironically, I didn't follow my own ad). Here's the link again: Click here.

Notably, I'm actually only looking for two more. I want to keep it small until it's consistent again. Nevertheless, take a look at the OOC, PM me if you like. This is still up and running; I merely forgot to update the ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.