Kieara laughed hysterically at the twos exchange. She then saw his blush and spoke. "it's ok, don't mind him he's fine." she spoke to Kestreel. she pecked his lips lightly to try to calm him.

Kestreel smiled and looked at her. She was really kind, there was no way she was a fire nation, and if she was... She was one of a kind. "You are really kind. Sorry for doubting about you." Said Kestreel. Several minutes later, archer appeared with apot of soup, some plates and some cuttlery. "Me, Archer Fiory..." Said Archer in a terrible french accent. "... Have the honor to present you with my famous... Archer Soup, or as I like to call it; Archup." Said Archer as he served them the soup. Once everything was set, he sat and looked at them, waiting for their veredict. Kestreel tasted it and then looked at Archer. "Mmmm... It's a little bit... Watery..." Said Kestreel dead serious. "Really? A earth bending master making water nation jokes?" And then they both laughed. "It's great, Archer. Your soup is great." Said Kestreel.

Kieara smiled and then watched as he came out with a slight laugh. She tried his soup next and spoke. "Yes, quite watery." she joined in. "Could be a bit hotter." she added to the conversation trying to joke then laughed. "Yes, it's great." she said.

Everybody was having a good time, and that made Kestreel even more happy. Meeting Kieara was the best thing that it happened to Kestreel ina long time. Archer continued telling funny stories and making jokes for quite a while, but finally he got tired. I was getting late after all. "Well, is getting late..." Said Archer. "Yes, we should go. Leave Kieara rest." Said Kestreel smiling.

Kieara spoke. "I already agreed you could stay Kestreel." she spoke. She looked to Archer. "Do you need somewhere to stay as well?: she asked.

Kestreel nodded, but archer looked at the place closer. "I don't know.... I really like where I live..." Muttered Archer. "Archer, you live under a bridge." Replied Kestreel. "Mmmm... Yes, you have a point... Then is set. I humbly accept your invitation, mylady." Said Archer. Then Kestreel looked at Kieara. "We can sleep on the floor."

Kieara spoke. "nonsense, you're my guests, I won't make you sleep on the floor." She stood with good balance, and tucked her shirt, then walked on her hands to avoid using her foot to the hall closet. She was resourceful. She was also showing she wasn't entirely helpless.

Archer looked at Kestreel and Kestreel looked at Archer. "Wait... Did she just..." Said Archer. "Well, her ankle is not in a good shape yet." Said Kestreel smiling, getting up and following Kieara.

Kieara tilted back onto her good foot showing her balance as she got into the closet getting blankets and pillows out. she had planned to give Kestreel and Archer the bed and couch, and she'd take the floor.

Kestreel looked at Kieara grabbing the blankets. She was really kind for getting them to sleep on her place. And Kestreel couldn't avoid wondering where would they sleep. "Where are you going to sleep?" Asked him, almost sure she would offer them the bed and she would sleep on the floor. Of course, he was not going to accept that.

She didn't ask. She spoke. "you and Archer are sleeping on the couch, and I'm going to make a bed in the floor." She spoke and offered him a smile.

"Kieara..." But no use arguing about that, so he just helped her in everything he could. Well, more like in everything she allowed him. When everything was set, Kestreel took a deep breath and looked at Kieara. "Well, good night then." Said him smiling.

She realized what she'd said before and spoke. "The couch and the bed I mean. Silly me." She allowed him to help her in setting up her bed and getting one of the twos bed on the couch made. She smiled. "I'll let you teo decide who gets what bed." she said. "And both of you feel free to stay as long as you like." She said and laid down. "goodnight."

Archer looked at kestrel and started to walk backwards to the bedroom. "Weeeeelll... You stay here with your girlfriend... I will... Mmmm..." The he turned around and ran to the bedroom. "By the way! If you didn't noticed it, I call dibs on the bed!" Said Archer. Kestreel blushed and sat on the sofa. "Heh... Funny guy..." Muttered Kestreel, still blushed. "G... Good night."

Kieara smiled hearing his stammering. "Night boyfriend." She teased.

He smiled shily, and with that smile he fell aslep. The sofa was quite comfortable, and he sleep quiet and peacefully all night. Finally, the sun came out, slowly illuminating the room. Kestreel wake up and quietly sat on the sofa. It wasn't really early, but it wasn't too late neither, so he stood up and walked quietly to the window.

Kieara was still asleep. she'd had a long day the day before. She was asleep in her bed. She'd changed into a t shirt that fit her loosely to sleep in the night before. She was uncovered and her shoulder was showing in the large shirt.

Kestreel couldn't avoid to take a look at Kieara. She was so cute, sleeping in that wide t shirt. Kestreel smiled and looked trough the window, thinking about everything that had happened just the day before. But to avoid that, and the sleep of Kieara, there was Archer, who walked into the room they were yawning. "Good morning!" Said him taking a deep breath. "Boy! Do I love the smell of air in the morning! It makes me feel so... Alive!" Proclaimed Archer.

Kieara groaned and opened her eyes slowly and sat up groggily. She yawned looking around.

"Archer..." Said Kestreel sighing. "What? Oh..." Replied him as he noticed Kieara. "Oh, right... Sorry about that... But hey! Look the bright side of it." Said Archer. "What bright side, Archer?" Replied Kestreel. "Pffff I don't know. I'm not that optimist." Said Archer. Kestreel chuckled and moved his head. Then he walked to Kieara and sat next to her. "Hey, good morning."