She smiled as he spoke. "It is a very nice place, I couldn't say I wouldn't be doing the same." She spoke. She paused then spoke again. "You're very sweet Kestreel." She said to him. His friend had been looking for him, and the waterbender happened to see them there. "K-Kestreel? What're you doing with a firebender!"

((Sorry if that's too much powerplay, you can reclaim him when you like.))

Kestreel was peacefully resting next the Sachi when his friend appeared. Kestreel got up all of sudden. "Fire nation! Where!" Said Kestreel loking around. "The girl! The girl is!" Said Archer as he grabbed water from the river, getting ready to attack. "What? No, Archer wait! She is not from the fire nation." Replied Kestreel. But the truth was, he didn't really know where she was from. "Sachi... You are not a fire bender, right?" Asked Kestreel with a little bit of sadness in his eyes.

(( Mmmm... Yeah, a little bit, but its okay, it's a nice plot twist ; ) ))

((Thought so. Sorry bout that.))

Sachi gasped and backed up seeing the water trying to get away. She looked between the two then the inevitable question came. "Y-yes....My mom's water tribe and my fathers firenation....a general..." she spoke tears coming from her eyes. She'd just lost another friend. Before she got hurt, she got up and ran.

Archer looked at her trying to run. "Where do you think you are going!" Said Archer as he attacked her. But before Archer could do anything, Kestrell rose his arms and broke the earth around him, unbalancing him and rising a cloud of dust that prevented Archer to attack, giving Sachi the chance to escape. "Bro! That was really uncool!" Yelled Archer as he dropped the water to the floor. "What if she was a spy? What if there was a bounty on her? Dude! What about the kittens!" Said Archer. "What about them?" Replied Kestreel. "I... I don't know. They are pretty cute... Forget about the kittens! The thing is you just let her go!" Said Archer. Yeah, I know, thought Kestreel as he got to the shore and dressed up again. "Kittens? Really?" Said Kestreel looking at Archer. "What?" Replied Archer shrugging. "Come on, let's find something to eat. I'm starving." Said Kestreel, and both of them walked to the woods.

Sachi tripped not too far from there. She fell and ended up breaking her ankle. She winced as she touched her ankle with a grimace. She looked arund knowing she was helpless like this and sighed. She just awaited the two to catch up to her and kill her.

Kestreel walked a couple of meters behind of Archer when he found Sachi. "Kestreel! I found our food!" Said him. But when Kestreel got where Archer was, he found out he was talking about Sachi. "Wha... Whoa! You are not suggesting we..." Said Kesteel. "No dumbass. I say we turn her to the Dai Le, collect the reward and buy some food with it." Replied Archer, proud of his reasoning. Then Kestreel kneeled next to Sachi and sighed. "No, we are not doing that." Said Kestreel. "Well, I'm not eating a fire bender..." Muttered Archer. "Who is the dumbass now? No. We are going to help her." Stated Kestreel. "What? Help a spy? Are you insane?" Yelled Archer as he rose his hands in the air in panic. "You can leave if you want, Archer." Said Kestreel as he examined her ankle. "Come on, let me help you get up." Said Kestreel helping Sachi. "And miss all the fun? Pfffff. No way bro. I'm coming with you." Said Archer.

Sachi heard them coming and curled into the fetal position as best as she could. She was shocked when she heard they were going to help her. "I'm sorry Kestreel...." she spoke softly to him. she sighed and spoke. "My....my real name is Kieara....I go by Sachi though so no one will recognize me." She explained. She thought it best to be truthful as he helped her stand.

Kestreel listened to her and smiled. "Well, then pleased to meet you, Kieara." He help her walk as Archer jumped form place to place, scanning for enemies like a ninja. "You said you had a place to stay, right?Tell me where it is, I'm taking you there." Said Kestreel as Archer kept jumping and running. And that was starting to annoy Kestreel. "Archer. Archer!" Yelled Kestreel, making Archer stop. "What are you doing?" Asked Kestreel. "Scanning for enemies, bro. Now we are fuggitives! Searched by the fire nation for keeping one of their allies! Searched by the Earth kingdom for helping a spy! Searched by the water nation for my awesomeness! And the air nation... Well, there is any air bender left?" Said Archer. "Bro. Do you ever actually hear the words comming out of your mouth?" Asked Kestreel. "No, I don't. I find it messes with my rhythm." Replied Archer.

Kieara laughed a little bit as she listened to Archer. She still didn't trust him all that much. She spoke. "You two are welcome to stay if you like." She spoke then gave Kestreel the address to her home. She limped alongside him nervously. She was afraid that Archer would try to kill her when Kestreel wasn't paying attention. "And i'm not a spy, nor do I even want to be firenation."

Kestreel looked at her as they were almost in the city. "You don't want to be fire nation?" But hten he looked around, and saw some people getting close, walking from place to place, minding it's own business. Maybe this wasn't the best place to discuss that, thought Kestreel. "Don't worry, no need to answer that right now." Said Kestreel.

Kieara spoke. "I will explain when we get home." She told him and sighed a ibt as she limped. It was hurting bad and she didn't know what to do for her foot. Soon they arrived and she took out a key unlocking the door. Once they got inside she was relieved.

"So this is the bad guys hut?" Said Archer looking at the place. "Archer. Shut up. We decided to help her, remember?" Said Kestreel. "Oh, yeah. Right." Muttered him as he went to explore the place. "On guard! Bad or Good guys! We are coming!" Said Archer as he left the room Kieara was. Kestreel help her sat on a chair and then kneeled to examine her ankle. He wasn't a doctor, but he had learned to take care of himself and mild injuries he may suffer. "Mmmm... I think it's just muscular. It should feel better with a couple of days of rest." Said him smiling at her.

Kieara smiled and nodded. "Thanks Kestreel. I appreciate your help and im sorry that I lied..." she looked down frowning.

Kestreel got up and sat on a chair next to her. "It's alright. But no more lies. Okay?" Said him. He sighed and looked at her. Why did she had to be a fire nation? She was cute, fun, smart... But a fire bender... "Why did you told me you didn't wanted to be a fire nation?" Asked him.

"everyone else didn't care..." she spoke. "They just didn't want to be around me because i'm firenation whether i wanted to be or not. They assumed I was a spy and was lying. I.....I didn't want to be alone anymore...."

Kestreel listened to her, and draw a sad expression on his face. "You could have stayed with your people in the fire nation. Why did lou left?" Asked him. He didn't liked to get all that curious with people, but in the end, she was a fire bender. He only wanted to made sure he wasn't being tricked.

"My father is horribile to me, I don't approve of what my nation is doing, and I went to leave, but when I do I get hunted. This is the longest I've made it on my own without being found."

Kestreel nodded. "Don't worry, we will help you." Said him and looked at Kieara, getting lost in her beauty again. Then a loud sound of metal pots falling to the floor was heard on the kitchen. "Oooooppssss! Sooorryyyy!" Said Archer. Kestrel smiled and looked to the ground a little bit embarrased. "Sorry. Archer is a good guy. He may be a little bit... Well, he is an ass, but he is a nice guy." Said Kestreel. Then Archer appeared on the door an looked at them. "Hey, I'm fine by the way. You know... Just in case you where wondeing if I... Well, I'm okay." Said Archer. "Soooooo.... About that food... Any plans? As far as I know, none of us is a food bender, so a plan will be nice. I'm kind of hungry..." Replied Archer again.

Kieara was trying to be nice and hospitable. She was a kind soul when it came right down to it. She spoke. "If one of you will help me to the kitchen I will make some soup." She spoke to them.

Kestreel looked at Kieara and then looked to Archer. "What?" Said Archer. "You remember that talk we had a few days ago? About being nice and kind with people?" Said Kestreel. "Yes, I do!" Replied Archer laughing. "I get laid that night!" Proclaimed Archer. "No, idiot!" Said Kestreel. "YES! I did!" Replied Archer. "Go make some soup!" Said Kestreel. "Oh... Oh! That 'nice and kind'!" Said Archer, realizing what Kestreel meant. "Sure thing. Three Archer soups marching on!" Stated Archer as he walked back into the kitchen. "I'm sorry. But don't worry, Archer is a pretty good chef." Said Kestreel as more metal pots fell to the floor. "Oooooppppsss!" Said Archer. Kestreel was blushing of embarrasment.