Her eyes burned with sadness for him. She placed a hand on top of his on the table comfortingly. "Oh I am so sorry Kestreel...I shouldn't have asked....I...I'm sorry." she spoke to him.

He smiled warmly and even blushed a bit with her touch. "Oh... Please, don't worry. Is not all that bad... At least now I got the freedom to meet cute girls like you." Said him, always seeing the positive side of things. The waitress came and gave them their order and with a small reverence she left. "And what about you?" Asked him.

Sachi smiled at his blush. It was adorable. She blushed too though at his cute girls comment. She released his hand slowly to sip her tea. She nearly strangled when he asked about her though. She cleared her throat and spoke. "I well..." It took her off gaurd and if she told him she was firenation....he'd hate her....she wanted a friend so desperately.

Kestreel saw she felt a little bit uncomfortable with his question. "Hey, have you tasted this? They put chocolate on it. Here, take a sip." Said him offering her his cup, and changing of subject. "Tell me, have you ever meet somebody from the water tribes? I have a frend here, damn, he is crazy." Said him as he chuckled. "He bends water, so he is supposed to be quiet and peaceful, right? Well, you should meet this guy." Then Kestreel laughed. "There was this thing... The other day we were walking down the street, and suddenly, we saw a house on fire, not too much, just a floor with some smoke coming out of it. Then, without thinking it twice, my friend grabs all the water from a nearby fountain and trows it against the window. The smoke stopped coming out and we looked at each other, prud of our good deed. But then, an old woman comes out of the building; you there! You ruined my dinner! My dinner!!!!" Kestreel couldn't stop laughing. "The guy gave a step forward and say: Dinner? It smells a little bit... Watered down to me. We had to run for our lives! Damn the old lady. She chased us for almost ten minutes straight!"

"He's a water bender?" She asked. She smiled. "My mother is water tribe." She told him. Though she didn't mention that her mother was also a prisoner, and that her father was a firenation general.

"Water bender?" He smiled, and kind of assumed she was also a water bender, or not a bender at all. But he didn't wanted to ask any further. It was nice to be with a cute girl and he didn't wanted to bother her with too many questions. "That's nice." Kestreel looked at her again, falling into her beauty for a couple of seconds. "Which tribe? Northern or Southern?" Asked him. Such a small question couldn't hurt, right?

Kieara was silent for awhile. She then admitted the truth. "I don't know……My mother died before I turned four." She told him. "All I know is my fathers heritage." She was sinking into dangerous territory now.

Kestreel noticed that part of her history wasn't of her liking to remember neither. "I'm sorry." Said him and sighed. It was becoming quite hard to talk to her. But then he smiled. It was more than worth it for a beauty like her. "Alright... What do you like to do to have fun? Maybe... Dance, I'm guessing? Maybe... Walking trough the nature? Oh! I know. I bet you like swiming! There's a river not far from here... Mmmmm Maybe we could go dancing trought the woods to swim in the river?" Said him almost laughing, keeping her away of whatever was troubling her.

Sachi laughed at all that. It was hilarious! As was he. She spoke. "I like all those things...that sounds fun! We should try it." She giggled again as she let her eyes brighten up at his suggestions.

Kestreel smiled at her melodic laugh and how cute she looked when she giggled. Then, he suddenly got up. "Then I say let's do it." He rose his hand to let the waitress know they were about to leave and then he dropped some money on the table. "Come on, we can dance if we want to. Day is young and so are we!" Said him almost singing, grabbing her soft hand and dancing as he lead her out of the tea place.

Sachi laughed melodiously as she followed after him dancing along like a fool. She wasn't afraid to make herself look silly, they only had limited time on this earth so why not make most of it?

"You can leave this place behind! Because if this people don't dance and they don't want to dance, well, then they are no friends of mine!" Said him singing as he danced around her. Some people looked at them, some of them dead serious, some others smiling. "We can dance if we want to, if we dont nobody will!" There was some people who even danced with them for a couple of minutes as they danced their way out the town. But sooner or later, Kestreel realized that his stamina wasn't strong enough to take him dancing all the way to the river. "Alright, alright... We can dance, we can dance... But do you mind if we continue dancing later?" Said him regaining his breath, but with a smile on his face.

((Haha the safety dance))

Sachi was very out of breath too. She spoke. "Yeah. That's fine." She spoke panting a little. She laughed again breathlessly.

He smiled and taking a deep breath, he walked with her along the woods, breathing the fresh air of the place, enjoying the beauty of the place. And the beauty of Sachi under the light of the sun. He didn't said anything, he just walked by her side, unable to stop smiling. After a few minutes, they finally reached the river. The crystaline waters of the place were quiet and peaceful. A family of ducks seemed to have the same idea Kestreel had and the little animals were taking a bath next to the shore. "Beautiful isn't it?" Said him looking at her. "Come on! I bet the water is perfect for a swim!" Said him as he ran to the shore, took off almost all his clothes and with the help of his earth bending he catapulted himself several meters on the air, landing loudly on the water. A few seconds later he came out and looked at Sachi. "Come on!"

(( IT IS!!! ))

Sachi smiled as she watched him and laughed. She spoke. "I'm not a very good swimmer, so please be easy." she spoke to him. She moved towards the water stripping down to her underwear.

He swam next to her and nodded. Her body was even more beautiful than he could have ever imagined. "Sure, I promise." Then he offered her his hand, wondering could it be that the daughter of a water master wasn't a very good swimmer. He slowly took her into the water and swam with her. The ducks seemed to look at them, and some of the little yellow ones got close to them, quacking as their fathers looked at them from afar. "Hello there little friends." Said Kestreel smiling.

Kieara had scars here and there on her body though. She was self concious, but didn't show it. She smiled at the tiny ducks. "Awww!" She spoke watching them. They were so cute and fluffy.

The little ducks swam around them, like playing with them for a couple of minutes, then, their parents seemed to call them and the small ducks ran to their father and then slowly swam away. Kestrel then sank until the water reached him the chin and then started to swim around Sachi. "Cuack! Cuack!" said him imitating the ducks. Then he sank completely and dived all the way to the bottom of the river. Suddenly, the water started moving and Kestreel appeared again on the surface, laying on a block of stone he just pulled off the bottom of the river. Laying on the plataform of stone that rested just a few inches over the water, he looked at her. "Cuack!" Said him laughing. "Come on, there's enough place for two here..." Said him, blushing a little bit.

(( Kieara? I'm assuming you mean Sachi, right? Or is that her real name? ))

((Kieara is her real name. I just slipped up lo))

She laughed smiling as she watched him swim around her. She found his goofiness cute. She continued to smile and watch him as he swam around her and then dove. She remained still until she saw what he did then she smiled and walked that way. "Cuack." She immitated and laughed then crawled up there with him.

Kestreel smiled and lay next to her. The breeze was soft and comfortable, the sun was warm and only birds and the air running trough the trees could be heard. "It's a pretty nice place, right?" Said him. "I usually to come here to swim and 'train' " Said him chuckling and making quotes with his fingers. "I always end up playing with the animals or sleeping under the sun."