Avatar the last Airbender: The Quest to find the avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to like that, but I'm getting attacked by glitches.

Excited!

you wanna what? LOL

you really like being a glitch. LOL

I wanna rate your post "like" but there's a glitch that keeps me from doing it. :(

Yeah, I'm a glitch! XD

Reactions: Boss Megu
Refresh? :O (because Ratings are EVERYTHING) LOL

Hello Glitch. LOL

Im not glitching *Starts twitching and fading in and out* not at all....Im totaly doing this on purpose!

. . . Mie, you killed Scharletta. And in the wrong RP too. OAO!

It's the browser or the computer. It won't go away from reloading the page. :( I'll rate you when I get home.

Killed me? O_O did I miss something? Lol

I think she meant the glitching. :O You don't mind if we still call you Scarletta, do you?

you glitched. :O therefore, Skye is here! In the Wrong RP! RUN WINTER RUN!!! (robert's not here, but you can hide behind Ama) lol

:(((( Mie~~~~ lol, that's fine. xDD

I think she meant the glitching. :O You don't mind if we still call you Scarletta, do you?
No lol thats fine, I go by many names~

you glitched. :O therefore, Skye is here! In the Wrong RP! RUN WINTER RUN!!! (robert's not here, but you can hide behind Ama) lol

:(((( Mie~~~~ lol, that's fine. xDD
LOL speaking of which, am I suppose to post in Hidden or we still waiting?

(Sorry im saying this in another persons OOC thread)

transfer to the Hidden OOC post please, let's not bombard the Avatar with things that could happen centuries later. xDDD

Could I play as a non-bender from the Earth kingdom? Perhaps someone's sister?

you can play as my sister if you wish, hurry up and get that cs up

Still accepting?
yes lonewolf but hurry up and get the cs up

@Lorchenne as soon as they get their cs up i will start, and your first post should consist of you leaving wherever you are and heading to my camp further outside of BA Sing Se

Oh, okay. So I'm assuming Amihan already knows Leiang one way or the other and he told her to meet him in the outskirts of Ba Sing Se, is that what you mean?

everyone should start from wherever they are and go to the camp

and yes lory

Status
Not open for further replies.