Avatar the Last Airbender Signups

Name: Jericho
Element: Fire
Appearance: Shaggy black hair, Dark Brown eyes. 6ft tall
Past: Banned from the fire nation.(will be explained later on.)
Relation to the series: N/A
Other: Is peaceful and easy going guy.

Looks lik we're ready to start! XD will post the thread later on this evening.

I hope it's up when I get home from school in seven hours x) *excited*
Shall we start from when they find the avatar or from when they have traveled for a while?

Right, going to be very straight here.

I'm interested. Very much so. But I'm also about to go away for nearly 3 weeks including travel time, and I'd probably only be able to manage maybe 1 or 2 posts a week til I get back, regardless of how productive I feel. Is this okay by the folk involved already, or should I just avoid even writing up a character sheet?

I think it would be better if they've traveled a while. If they're just now finding the avatar, than some people, who aren't in the immediate vicinity, would have to wait several posts before they have anything meaningful to do. Just my opinion.

eleanora: If you do a character and won't be able to post that much then it could slow the rp down a lot, my suggestion would be that you make a character but jump in to the rp when you are back (for example: we could meet you on the waay of our travels and then you could join the group or try to catch the avatar or whatever your character chall do) But if you really wanna join now but can only post once or twice a week you can still do it. But maybe itwill make us interact more with other characters than yours so that we can keep the rp going if we think it's going to slow.
But I'm not the GM so I don't really have anything to say about it, but this is how I think about the situation from my experience with other group roleplays.

That sounds like a fair judgement call. Til I get word from the GM I think I'll use that as my game plan for now. I'll make up a character in the next day or two before I leave and then see what my access and laptop time look like when I get to Florida. Based on that I'll either post - assuming I'm allowed to join that is - or wait and join the group when I return from holidays.

In the end, I just want to make it known I do want to join, I just might not be able to quite yet.

Name: Maia
Element: Earth
Appearance: Warning, these images are a bit on the large side, hence the spoilers.
beauty_and_the_beast_2010_by_j_scott_campbell-d2z2pqg.jpg
And because that's really not appropriate attire for anything whatsoever, I'll nick Seung Mina's outfit from Soul Calibur 2:
Mina.jpg
Past: Maia was a hot-tempered and rebellious child who only ever seemed to excel in anything involving violence. Her family tried to curb the violent tendencies with Earthbending training, and regretted it soon after she hit her teens. Street fights became a common pastime for Maia. She brought trouble home with her on more than one occasion, much to the embarrassment of her prim-and-proper parents. Of recent times she lost interest in the street fighting, not finding the fights as stimulating as they once were. She has become restless and longs for some sort of proper challenge.

Relation to the series: N/A

Other: People often remark that she would appear to have been born under the wrong star, in the wrong nation. Her termperament seems more suited to firebending than earth, though her genetics denied her the choice from the beginning.

@MewEla Looks really good! I look forwards to rp'ing with you

@Ashaekin There's always room for more in my opinion, but it's ultimately up to Lewi

Yes there's room for one more, I think it would be best if you waited until you got back from the holidays to jump in, and i'm sorry about the delay! Anymore questions please let me know before I post the thread.

I assumed as much. At least I have my profile out of the way though ^^ if it ends up I can actually post on a daily basis or every two days when I'm away I'll let you know, but for now assume I'll just jump in after the holidays.

Lol. It's fine. Now we need to wait on ashaekin's bio then we can get gonig.

Name: Kai Ne-Sin
Element: Earth/sand
Appearance: short, pixie cut, petite, perfect heart shaped face, blue eyes.
Past: Has been nothing but trouble to parents, even if she seems innocent. She decided to join the gang when she realized how meaningless her life was.
Relation to the series: n/a
Other: uses Bo staff in her bending.

So, um. I can't do weekends til I'm back, but I can do weekdays for posting. Weekends seem to kind of crash out the internet pretty badly in this hotel, but uh. I just wondered if this would be an appropriate time to try and get involved, since it seems the RP has cooled off and I have time to kill on weekdays.

Just let me know.

Hello hello, Just wanted to let you know that I'll be back in about one or maybe two weeks if things goes really bad. But in two weeks I will graduate and then I will definitely be back, but I'll probably be back in one after our next concert.