Avatar The Last Airbender ((MxM Or FxF preferrably but will do MxF))

Krafisch

That Bitch
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, SciFi, Realistic,
Prince Zuko Katara Zutara GIF | Gfycat
Water and Fire: Korra and Aang vs Katara and Zuko - Battles ...

We can come up with a more specific plot together, and you can decide your ocs background and personality.
It would be about two benders from different different tribes/nations, ((Perferably Fire and Water but can be anything.)). I would like the role-play to take place before or during the plot of ATLA so the war can be going on in the background.

Possible plot:
Muse A is a water bender from the Eastern Water tribe, a lot like the Swamp colonies not a lot of people know about them. They live deep in the woods away from most other people. Still some how the Firenation found them in search of waterbenders/next avatar and started killing people before they were finally ran them off. Though not before killing Muse A's entire family, and several other members of their tribe. Though not yet a master in waterbending they left their tribe in hopes getting revenge for what the fire nation did to her family. They intend to hunt down the men responisble and kill them all.

Muse B is from a high ranking fire nation family. They were on their way to being a high ranking officer before leaving the fire nation. They decided to leave after hearing a horrendous plan in the firelord's war room. Before the meeting they had believed in what the fire nation was doing, but the plan was more then they could handle, so they left. They didn't have a plan or anywhere to go, they just knew they couldn't be any part of the war anymore. They couldn't be part of the destruction of the world.

Muse A and Muse B meet on the road and intially don't get a long, ((Maybe start fighting, because Muse A thinks Muse B may have answers she needs)). During the confrontion they are captured by firenation soldiers, ((possibly look for Muse B because of him goign awol)). They have to work together to escape.

*Detailed please ((Two plus paragraphs.))
*Active ((Reply at least once a day.))
*Creative ((Add to the story.))
*Multiples ((Up for playing more then one character if necessary.))
*PM me if you're interested ((May not see it if you comment here))

P.S. If you want to try something else we definitely can. We can come up with an idea to together, or if you have an idea just let me know I'd love to hear it.