Avatar: The Four Elements Company. OOC/Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed

Reactions: Raven
True that. I'll have to re-watch Xiaolin Showdown myself to see if I could help with that. We may be able to work together again, just on a different topic Lol

Maybe having a little RP group would be a good idea.

My Character:
Name: Hyuna
Family: Brother: Ryuu. Some sort of adoptive brothers: Kokoro, Miroku, and Hakoda.
Nature: Protective
Behaviour: Reserved
Bending: Air
Martial art: Pa kua chang, and tai chi.
Friends and companions: Gyatso.
History: Born in the Northern Water Tribe, she was raised by a drunktard bastard of a father, and a loving mother. Her family was rather rich, and travelled a lot, since they were merchants. She eventually cut her relationship with her family because of issues. She still had the desire to travel though. In one of her travels she met Gyatso, an air bender who discovered Hyuna was able to perform air bending too. He joined her in her travels as her teacher.

Looks: 1,50 m (almost 5ft), black, extremely long hair, usually picked up in a bun. Blue eyes and black skin like almost all people in the water tribes. Athletic body thanks to her training in martial arts. Always carries around some sort of wooden stick, taller than her, hanging on her back, and a little octopus.

Status
Not open for further replies.