"Hmn.... Arresting a traitor? Who is this traitor, I may help depending. And what the hell did you do to get the guards on the watch? Idiot. I wasn't going to attack that man anyway! Just ruffling up some feathers. And my training has nothing wrong with it. I am one of the best in the fire nation, seeing that I AM front lead with the Lord. Anyway, hurry up and tell me what you have to tell me." Iki said impatiently.

This was why the youth would never get control of lightning too impatience and angry. Minoru almost shook his head but restrained himself. "The traitor is my wife and the psycho attaced me in the market and helped the guard capture me, I don't know how long shes been with them but the only way to restore my families honor is to take her back, alive." Minoru spat out the detestable fact as if it had a bad taste. "Seeing that you're the only other firenation citizen here its your duty to help me capture all traitors to the firelord."

Kiyo never did enjoy walking the streets as the citizens and refugees did in Xiu Ying Tse, instead he jumped from the rooftops to his destinations. Thanks to enhanced agility and speed most people didn't notice him as he was too quick for their eyes to catch.
Kiyo's most recent assignment was to assassinate a member of the Shin Long family as his employer wanted to move farther up in nobility and if that were to happen someone needed to perish.

As it turned out this noble was in Xiu Ying Tse currently and Kiyo being there himself wouldn't miss the opportunity to follow through with the mission. The problem now was when to strike as he was surrounded by four Earth Bending guards. It would be easier Kiyo decided to take this noble out in the veil of night. That way not all the guars would be on watch and minimal fatalities would occur, after all he was only being paid for one kill, not the guards too.

Unfortunately now was the daunting task of tailing this noble by the name of Li Sheng while avoiding detection of his guards though that wouldn't be extremely difficult, after all he was the quickest person around. Li entered a tea shop so Kiyo held up on a roof remaining out of sight until Li and his bodyguards exited the shop.

Iki-Ryo really didn't care to help until Minoru mentioned the fire lord. "Fine, I'll help, for the fire lord's sake. Only though, if you help me capture this city. I'm really more of a guy to myself these days, so really if you don't help, I wont help you. Get it? So, what is it?" Iki glared at Minoru and waited, as he looked at the guards for a moment and then back at Minoru. "Time's a wasting, hurry and pick your choice. Help, or not to help?"

Barret was rather surprised, the bright gold piece landing into his hat. He quickly bowed low to the man who gave him it as he walked away. "It's heartwarming to see someone appreciate respect and kindness. I thank you." he said, still bowed as he took the rude man away. He took his earnings and placed them in a pouch inside his coat. His first gold coin. That could help him move on his way out of the city. He smiled and placed the hat on his head and wrapped his pipa up safely. He then turned, smiling at the girl who asked about the tea shop. "Actually, I was wondering if I could join you. I was planning on going for a drink after I earned a bit, to wind down. Would you be against having company?" he said, bowing slightly and smiling.

Mimoru grimaced, his priority was getting Kurai back to stand trial, but handling her alone would be extremely difficult while on the other hand taking an entire city would take time, while he and his family languished in dishonor. "I'll help you." He said finally but we take Kurai prisoner first, she knows who I am and can recognize both of us so shes a threat to you as well."

"Alright, deal." Iki said and grinned. "If she's a threat to the both of us, then we need to get out of the streets for now and talk in private. We should find a place to stay. And apparently you have money, I don't." he said and looked around a bit. "We should start looking now." He said in a deep tone and looked around for any pedestrians. "seems like not too many people are on the streets. Do you know the exact location or a close location of where she is?If not, then we need to get the nearest inn and not risk it."

Kurai yawned and sat up in bed. "Hmm." Her ears were burning. If she were superstitious, she'd say someone was talking about her. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and that was when she noticed the ring she held. The ring--Her family's signet ring! She looked around the room. Curse that Minoru! He had been in her room. "You are history, Minoru," she hissed, closing the hand with the ring into a fist. Now that she was rested up, she was more than ready to bring him back.

She glanced out the door. Nothing. Quiet. She locked it, got her things. He hadn't taken anything. Strange. She climbed out the window, then jumped and landed right on the same tent roof Minoru had crashed into earlier, and the merchants had just replaced! She jumped off of the roof one more time and landed neatly on the ground. Then she started looking for and came upon a stall that sold weapons just a block from where she had left Jin. There were so many to choose from! She bought a whip which she coiled and placed on her belt and then a few other things, like throwing knives. She stuck a few of these under her sleeve. She would have to find what happened to her last ones.

Minoru didn't say a word, he didn't have too, He pointed at the figure walking over to the weapons stall and adjusted his cape. He didn't raise the hood. He was beyond caring if she saw, in fact that was the plan. He began walking towards her motioning Iki to follow, perhaps this would be over sooner than expected.

Iki-Ryo saw the woman, and walked behind Minoru. Right, first jumping into a sea of water and getting the breath knocked out of him, then yelling with some earth bender, now this. What a great day, indeed. Iki grinned and followed Minoru's steps quietly, hoping that this would be over soon. It was wasting too much time for him.

[size=-2]
Akemi smiled broadly at the man, happy for the scene to take a peaceful enough end. Collecting her things comfortably in her hands, she nodded at the man, "I would love company, I'm new to this city and I hail from a small village. This is all very overwhelming, and it would be lovely to be in the company of one who knows this vast scape better than I" she cheerfully replied.

"Oh, I'm Ko, by the way. The child" she chuckled. It was a nickname the village elder had given her for her boundless naivety and timidity, but also her trusting adoration. It fit her, and she accepted it with open arms. No one would recognize her given name, but in case that she had been given away by the people of her village... it would be best not to let on her presence as a bender from a destroyed village.

At an even tempo, the pair made their way towards the tea shop, with Akemi glancing around like an excited rabbit at every new sight, smell, and sound.
[/size]

"Bear." he answered, smiling and walking alongside the woman. He remembered when he was like her, new to the outside world, and filled with awe about the new sights around him. "What brings you to this city of Xiu Ying Tse?" he asked politely, walking into the tea shop, going to an isolated table in the corner, pulling the seat back for Ko to sit in. He sat down across from her, the table a small circle in between them. The waiter came along and asked what they wanted. "A pot of jasmine tea and a half dozen unagi rolls please." he asked, forking over the 3 silver pieces it cost. This place was expensive, but the tea was exquisite here. The waiter turned to Ko, to see what she wanted.

[size=-2]
Ko stumbled, blushing and pulling a silver piece from her pocket "Something I can get for a single silver?" she asked tentatively, biting at her lower lip as the waiter raised an eyebrow. Seeming to empathize with her insecurity, he took the coin, turned, and didn't say a word. Ko exhaled and smiled abashedly at the man.

"You name is Bear? How interesting, you seem so mild..." realizing it might have sounded insulting, she struggled with her words and gave up. "In a nice way, I mean. But I'm here because I wanted to be a vassal for the earth king! Only, now I'm not so sure... I don't know what to do. I still wish to accomplish my goals, the path I set myself on because focus is important, but the things that are happening..." looking around, she quieted herself, feeling she had said too much and staring down at her clasped hands.
[/size]

Bear stopped the waiter, handing him another silver piece. "Another jasmine tea for the lady." he said, bowing his head as he acknowledged and left. Bear simply smiled at Ko, and just let her speak her mind. "Accomplishing your goals should be very important. Very little should distract you from your purpose." he said, smiling at Ko wider. "It is admirable that you know what your purpose in this world is. But, it seems there is something in your path." he said, with a twinge of concern in his eyes. "May I ask what is impeding your goals?" he asked, placing his hands on the table.

Kurai was examining the knives and seemed absorbed in it. Until she spoke. "So the traitor finally returned to bring himself in. That might be the smartest thing you've done yet," she said, having spotted him by tilting the blade just so. She finally looked up and tilted her head slightly at Minoru. "And you brought a friend. Misery loves company." She turned, rotating the knife in her hand. It was too big to be a trademark throwing knife. A dagger of some kind.

[size=-2]
Ko smiled at him, attempting to regain her sense of calm but it was like attempting to grasp clouds, holding something you never owned. "It's only that, well, things have been happening, you have to have noticed!" Ko was nervous to explain, to detail the events should someone be listening. She was grateful for his generosity but her anxiety overtook that and her stuttered thanks was brief.

"But enough about me... " she looked around and smiled at him in an attempt to be jovial.
[/size]

"I see. Worried about the war with the Fire Nation?" he bluntly said, as the waiter arrived with two pots of jasmine tea and his unagi. Unagi. It'd been a while since he had these. It was usually noodles or something he scavenged from outside. This truly was a treat. "Still, war should not stop you from your destiny. Unless, of course, working for the Earth King is not what you aspire to?" he asked, smiling as he poured himself and her some tea, offering an unagi roll and her to take her tea.

[size=-2]
Ko frowned weakly. "I would love nothing more than to fill the shoes of my father, in service to the king... but I feel that fate has begun an attempt to toss my destiny towards... something else? I, well... my village, all my people and my family, they're gone. Destroyed, in an attack. I am, to my knowledge, the only survivor of my village. I must do something!" the bold statements were offset by her whisper in which she spoke them across the table.

Picking up her cup of tea, Ko relaxed for the first time if only slightly. The sweet smell lulled her and her eyes closed briefly. The tea smelled amazing, and she hadn't even taken a sip yet. With a grateful murmur, she lowered her lips to the cup and allowed the hot liquid to flow into her mouth. It was a new sensation, and one that she felt might forever change her life, that jasmine tea. She was tempted to swirl the intoxicating smell around her head but was not keen on revealing her bending to anyone just yet.
[/size]

Bear listened intently, and slowly sipped his tea. He ate an unagi roll as he listened, swallowing and chewing quietly. He finished, and opened his mouth. "I apologize. I had no idea of your loss. Understand that I know the feeling of losing all that you hold dear to the brutal Fire Nation." he said, bowing his head. "My father, a retired guard from Ba Sing Se, protected our farm from a Fire Nation patrol. He almost defeated them all, until the captain came and killed him. Me, my mother, and my younger brother tried to escape. I never saw my mother or brother again." he confessed, drinking his tea solemnly. "Now. Let us not waste good tea on the tales of misfourtune, yes?" he said, smiling and holding his glass up and drinking the rest, offering to pour Ko some more.

"For crimes against myself, my family, the firelord and our great nation I'm placing you under arrest, resistance will be met with force, flight will not be tolerated. You will face justice on the charge or treason and face death anything less will be too lenient." his voice was cold, monotone and dead. It was not a person saying it it was duty, the man behind the words buried deep. "Do you understand the charges and conditions of your arrest spy?"