Heh heh ... And just so you all know who to run from, avoid, evade, or commit suicide by attempting to fight ...

Asuka!
And Ts'ao!
But to get to them you need to defeat all the Fire Nation soldiers and fire benders first! Mwahahaha! *ahem* Thank you.

Good thing my characters are neutral you guys have fun now :P

Neutral or not, if Asuka and/or Ts'ao comes across your character(s), they will kill you (or attempt to, anyways, I won't god-mod). The Fire Lord has issued a strict "no prisoners of war" policy!

Given permission from Zypher, I shall be joining this rp and putting up my profile shortly. If someone would be kind to provide me with a summary that, along with me reading the last page or two of posts, should be enough for me to begin posting something of relevance. ^^

And Here it is!

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Character Name: Shao
Name Meaning: One who is great
Alias: N/A
Species/Race: Human
B-Day: September 17
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Bloodtype: AB+
Place of Birth: Earth Nation
Current Residence: Earth Nation
School/Grade: Homeschooled
Family: Parents, lives on his own
Gemstone: Sapphire
More:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5'11"
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Distinguishing Marks: None
General Appearance:
f_14mangascrem_3b194c0.jpg

Strengths: Creative, peaceful, imaginative, friendly
Weaknesses: Lacks physical strength, dislikes bloodshed and violence.
More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Allies: Those who are willing to become his friends
Enemies: Those who love to cause bloodshed and violence
Current Goal/Purpose: To improve his artistic talents.
Aspirations: To be the greatest sculpture in all the Earth kingdom
Hobbies: Making statues and other works of art with his earth bending
Dislikes: Heights, destruction, blood, violence
Talents: Very precise with his earth bending, having near perfect control of it.
Inabilities: To purposely cause harm to others.
Fears: To be forced into the army to fight
General Personality: Very easy going, he is constantly looking for inspiration for his works of art. He loves taking things easy and spending time among friends, easy to laugh and joke around. On his own or when he's working on his art, he's quiet, but loves to talk about his art once done, showing a great deal of pride in what he accomplishes.
Inner Personality: Has a lonely side, since he hasn't found someone who can truly appreciate his works of art, but longs to share his inner world with someone.
Fondest Memory: Leaving home and finally living on his own to pursue his own path.
Biggest Regret: His fight with his father when he left home. They haven't talked since.
Secret: He once had thoughts of killing his father.
More:

SPECIALTY CHARACTERISTICS

Special Items: A scarf he was given to by his Mother when he left home. He only puts it on when he is bending to make art.
Weapons: Has none
Bending: Earth Bending. While extremely precise in his control, has never used it for combat.
More:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Shao's childhood was pretty uneventful. He had friends, his parents loved him, and he was sheltered from the rest of the world. However, as he grew up, his father tried to mold him after himself, a military man. Shao rejected what his father was trying to push onto him, preferring to sculpt instead. As he grew older and older, him and his father clashed more and more, often leaving his mother in tears and his father fuming. Eventually, when Shao was 19, his father kicked him out, disgusted that his son was so "weak. His mother, unable to do anything other than hug him and cry, left him with a scarf so that he may always remember them.

Present Life: Is just living life and pursuing his career as an artist, selling his wares to live off of.

Special Historic Notes:

I hope this works!

Ramses, is your post in regard to my character? or is it some npc that you ran across. I ask because you seem to have added injuries that I didn't, and I wanted to know if it's just things you added or if it just happened to be similar to my character.

*wonders if there's even enough room for anymore people* o___o >>;

Yeah I think it would be hard to add anyone but that is up to Zypher.

Not to try & be mean but. . .

Are all of your characters just ignoring the twenty foot wave that hit shore & the Fire Nation ships there?

I thought at least the Admiral would care.

I mean I get that some people don't read ALL the post ever but. . . yeah. >_>

The Palace is on the opposite side from the shore...the wave wouldn't have breached that far into the city and the walls are quite high themselves. And don't underestimate Asuka's care for her troops, she's ebil!

Yep, Asuka doesn't give a damn and if you hadn't washed her and Ts'ao out--you've accomplished NOTHING!! MMMWWWAAAAAAHAAAHAAAAHAA!! *throws head back and raises her hands, the room darkening and lightning flashing behind her!*

*ahem and everything goes back to normal* But yeah, what Zypher said.

Ramses, is your post in regard to my character? or is it some npc that you ran across. I ask because you seem to have added injuries that I didn't, and I wanted to know if it's just things you added or if it just happened to be similar to my character.

Yeah, I actually didn't intend for the earthbender to be your character, but I don't mind that it turned out that way. I think it's better to have interaction between players than just with random npc's. I can edit the post to better reflect your original injuries if you want. It wasn't my intention to debilitate you with the arm thing, so we can just stick with the gaping head wound.

lol ok. Sorry, it seemed just so similar to my post that I just assumed it must've been my character. It's no big deal, just a minor misunderstanding.

I'm introducing the Lord of Xiu Ying Tse, Yuan Ping: He's a noble lord but still keeps his practicality about him. He'll protect his people with any means and he is also a skilled Earthbender. His Palace has lots of hallways and is almost like a labyrinth inside because the whole palace is his weapon, he's capable of moving the blocks that make up the hallways at will so it's not only very dangerous for his enemies it's also a very confusing maze and he can easily redirect them to the front door or trap and kill them.

Here's Lord Yuan Ping:

t5dr-lei-wulong.jpg

*looks at his firebending master getting beaten up by an old woman*

<_<

*looks at the labyrinth of death*

>_>

*looks at the crazy psycho bitch*

O_O

Poor Vay, Minoru might survive...maybe....hopefully...oh u__u

I'm thinking Redd is possibly dropping out so I should have room for another character. Shiny hasn't gotten involved yet so I'll get around to asking her if she's hopping in soon. So if anyone new wants to join I'll encourage it.

I will be joining...I'll edit this post with a character sheet but I cant promise full activity till I'm back from japan...which will be in a little over ten days :/ Sorry...but I still want the spot.

Okay! We've got two spots open so one will go to Jack *fuming with jealousy*