Name: Hana Oki

Job/Role:
Wondering earth bender

Appearance: Hana has long legs but a small torso, she is curvier then most girls and a bit taller then girls her age. She trys to keep her self well kept. Her hair is a dark healthy looking blonde-red. Her eyes are a dark earthy green. Hana has a button nose and ruby red lips. Her eyelashes are short and stubby. She also has a twisting burn on her arm. Hana's costume is a light red skirt that goes up to her knee's and a tunic like shirt that is the same shade of red. She has a necklace that made out of flowers. She wears it around her kneck and when it dies she maks a new one. She has a glove made of toren cloth, her shoe's are home-made boots that go half-way up her leg.

Current Goal/Purpose: To find her family.

Personality: She is very serious but trys to go with the flow. She is very sensitive at all times. Hana tends to get very angry. She feels safe when she is in nature, she is also very girly and hates getting messy.

History: Hana was born into a rich family but got captured as a young girl, Hana was let out but was far from home. She finally got home to discover her family had lost their wealth. Then when she was 13, they disappeared. All she has left of them is a portrait. She looks alot like her mother and it pains her.
Everytime she see's a mirror she smashes it. Hana even burned the picture. Then Hana toughened up. Hana practiced her bending more and let her wild side loose. She travels and is always fighting. Whenever she stops she steals food, "borrows" some supplies and wrecks whatever mayhem she can.
She always has a story to tell. She is pretty good with animals. Because she once joined a circus and got to ride several elephant koi's. She has finally found a real home for now in a small town in the outskirts of the Earth kingdom. But she will still travel and have storys to tell.

Let's try this again shall we?

Character Name: Kiyo
Place of Birth: Western Air Temple
Job/Role: Assassin
General Appearance:
Kiyo has white hair and blue eyes and is 5'11. Other then his numerous air bending tattoos his normal garb is black wear, however will don necessary clothing to complete each job. His hair is well kept and covers his head tattoo.
Kakashi_by_hellobaby.jpg
Current Goal/Purpose:
To find out who he is
General Personality:
Distant and keeps to himself however over time if in the company of companions he will warm up.
Special Items/Weapons:
Wind Sword and Bow
Bending Abilities:
Master Offensive Air Bender
General History:
All that Kiyo remembers is waking up alone in the forest wondering where and who he is, including what the strange tattoos on his skin were for. A few days had passed when he saw a group of mercenaries running from fire nation soldiers. Kiyo quickly created a smokescreen from dirt aiding in their escape his own body acting out of muscle memory. Later he joined the mercenaries he had saved.
They traveled together for a few days and he gained the name "Kiyo" because he didn't talk much other then when he needed information about what was going on or who he was.
It wasn't long after that Kiyo joined the group permanently and after several jobs discovered he had a unique fighting style unlike anyone within the group has scene air benders use. And so Kiyo found that he worked best alone and parted ways seeking employment for assassinations, and with each employer questioning if they knew anything about his past.

Character Name: Risa Aran
Place of Birth: Earth Nation
Job/Role: Mercenary
General Appearance:
She has long blonde hair, hazel eyes and is 5'7. She enjoys wearing white tight fit clothes similar to that of an assassin, however are casual enough to to appear strange in public.
risenoarmor.jpg
Current Goal/Purpose:
To woo Kiyo and find the group of mercenaries where Kiyo and her met.
General Personality: Happy go-lucky and always looking for a laugh, she enjoys quiet people because she thinks they are shy and just wants to have a good time.
Special Items/Weapons:
Flash and smoke bombs
-Weapons- Claw Gauntlets
Vincent_Valentine__s_Claw_by_Arienne_Keith.jpg
-Armor- Plate armor that loosely covers limbs and chest so as not to restrict movement, as well as a helmet that covers her mouth and head but leaves eyes and nose exposed. When not wearing these she carries them in a drawstring bag.
risaarmor.jpg
Bending Abilities: None
General History:
Risa was brought up by mercenaries and has no memory of her biological family. While she was being brought up the mercenaries taught her hand to hand combat and she became extremely proficient.

I shall post tomorrow. If not, then this weekend for sure! Pwomise.

You took my offensive air bender.

Curse you.

*Sits in the wings and watches, setting fire to his profile*

Well I had made an offensive air bender last time we played. Why can't we both?

Not to mention I'd really like to see your version.

Though since you did call it first this time you do have dibs so if you don't want me to play I won't.

Tuuuuuux~ You gotta update the bio format! XD That way you can add to their collective histories! :D

And don't worry Jack, there's plenty of room for offensive airbenders, it makes sense that there would be more (ya know since they're slowly getting wiped out and junk)

I was just thinking the other day how this rp should restart...

Sadly, I have no reliable internets and can't join in this time. If things change, I might just make a new character. Probably a non- bender.

P.S: GIT OUT UFF MAH HEAD, ZAI-FURR

Breath bending I think, and vacuums...I'll try to incorporate that.

DO IT Jack! That sounds sick, kinda like force choke XD

CHARACTER PROFILE

Character Name: Lian Hua

Place of Birth/Tribe: Earth Kingdom
Job/Role: Spy/Assasin

General Appearance:
800px-Scbd_pcwp_tira_1024x768.jpg

Current Goal/Purpose: Eliminate the enemies of the Fire Nation

General Personality: Transformed by her conditioning to rely on rage, Lian is extremely short-tempered and almost constantly angry. She vents her feelings of frustration on the perceived enemies of the Fire Nation that she is sent to silence Whether these enemies are found outside or within the Fire Nation makes no difference to her. If anyone tries to get in the way of her mission, they will quickly become the immediate target of her hatred and likewise find themselves on the receiving end of the Fire Nations extreme brand of justic.
In those rare moments when she is not consumed with ill will towards those who have been selected as her targets, Lian appears strangely sad and lost. She would never let anyone see her this way, however, since it would compromise her duty as a strong servant to the Fire Nation. If somebody were to accidently see this side of her, she would quickly show them just how strong and deadly she truly is.

Special Items/Weapons: Wind and fire wheels
URL]
Bending Abilities: None

General History: The child of two Earth Kingdom ambassadors to the Fire Nation, Lian Hua's life was full of privilige and opportunity. At the age of 11, she was chosen to be part of the charter class of the Royal Fire Academy for Girls. Her parents happily agreed to let her attend, although they knew they had little choice, having been witness to the hardline statements and warlike tendencies of Fire Lord Sozin.
Lian Hua rarely saw her mother and father after she began going to the academy, and although she missed them terribly, she quickly made friends with the other girls, almost all of whom came from affluent or noble Fire Nation families. Like all the others, she was taught about the greatness of the Fire Nation and how it was their destiny to one day rule the world. She had lived in the Fire Nation for most of her life, so she had no reason to object, and gradually even came to accept the teachers' declarations as her own beliefs. This would be put to the test when, one day when she was 13, she was taken aside one day by the Academy's combat master, who she had grown to trust and liked as one of her favorite teachers, and told she would be given a special assignment.
Lian was informed by her master that her own parents had been discovered to be spies against the Fire Nation. She was naturally shocked and confused at being told this, but that was not all. Fire Nation intelligence had uncovered a plot to destroy the Academy. The insidious plan would be put in to effect that very night, and Lian Hua's parents would be the ones to initiate it. Only she could stop them, since she was the only person at the Academy they would trust. It would be all up to her to save the lives of her fellow students and put an end to her parents' traitorous plotting.
Although it broke her heart, she did what she believed was the right thing and slayed her parents, meeting them outside the academy as they prepared to sneak in that night. Distraught and having no where else to go, Lian returned to the academy, where her master congratulated her on completing her assignment perfectly. Over the next two years, she was further groomed as an assasin and infiltration expert and indoctrinated to be the ultimate killing machine of the country for which she had sacrificed her own family. A cruel twist of fate brought her back to her homeland as the Fire Nation prepared to declare all out war against the rest of the world. There, she pledged to continue doing her masters' bidding in the name of the Fire Lord.

I'm interested in joining. I'd really like to try out being a normal person (yet has some combat skills).

That's fine! go ahead and create a character!

Mind if I join in?

EDIT: Pulling out of this one D:

Feel free to join! The more the merrier!

WE'RE CONTINUING! NEWEST POST IS UP! :D ENJOY >D

Ooh, looks fun. Will post soon.

Also, is Rammy's character talking to mine? Zhen Xiu does have an Ostrich Horse and I know she doesn't LOOK old, but she is older than Lian by 6 years. >>; That's what confuzzled moi.

Yes, Fluffy dearest, Lian is talking to Zhen. Sorry about getting the age wrong. I felt like I should have checked before posting, but I was too lazy ><;

I'll post when I can, which is soonish. I'm in Cali right now and just got done with finals.