Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Normally all day, especially M-F mornings. Weekends depends. I will let you know if I am going to be away.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
I like pretty much everything, have done pretty much everything. Mecha, school, fantasy, pack, historical, magically, modern, sci-fi, slave/master, yaoi, horror, action, romance, paranormal, anime themed, etc.
((isn't there a dice on this thing?? Oh found it!! LOL. What you think dice it to see out come between Aiko and Avya? Going to bed. OH! Please feel free to let me know if you want to change directions of the way the RP is going at any time! ^_^ ))

Last edited:
[I'm not sure rolling a dice to see if your character gets raped is a good idea. Besides, that's not something I'm good with in rp. Like almost/attempted is fine, but not farther than that. I think I said that on my partner finding thread, though I can't remember if you would have read that or I responded to yours. Can we do something so they're not so hopelessly trapped? I mean we've only just started and I've no real idea how they're going to get out of this.. I'll post the next IC reply once we sort out what's happening OOC, I suppose.]

@Erka
((No problem, I understand on all counts. I was going to use the battle between fire and air nation as their means to escape. Basically everyone is a little distracted and they use the confusion in the fighting to get out. I was going to have the temple monk slip in and get the 'witnesses' and prince out and say he will 'guard them' then he was going to help them escape. ^_^))

[Alright? So I assume that's next post. Where's Zuko at this point? I was going to have him have escaped and set the prison on fire -distraction and besides trying to fake his own death- and then come try and save her. He and the monk can work together then? I can only assume he's not there in the room at the moment because that would require many guards to keep him from trying to kill the prince, and besides I'd planned to have him already escaped/"killed himself".]

@Erka
((he is in the same room as Avya and the Prince, there is a screen between them and he is with the other nobles that are there to witness the consummation of the wedding.))

@Arwen
[Is he then subdued somehow? He'd most definitely be a danger to them as well if he wasn't.]

@Erka

(ya, he is chained up. A monk will come in to get the prince and nobles cause they are needed. he will stay to watch them but actually help them escape)

[Alright. I'll get working on the next post then. Just have to finish some homework first.]

Status
Not open for further replies.