1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Romance, GOT
Hello,

I've been creating avatars for myself for some time now and I'm prepared to do work for others if anyone wishes to have an avatar of similar style to mine.

Usually I find a model that I like such as Bianca Beauchamp or Kathryn Winnick and customize the photos with a border and shader detail and color enhancement, but I've recently begun using another program to create cartoon avatars...

The game I make these avatars from is called AQWorlds. I've had an account with them for years and years and I've collected hundreds of outfits and weapons and things to be able to customize my character... I learned long ago that I could take the items and put them on a transparent background and recolor, rearrange, and even customize my outfits through photo editing software and make my own outfits even cooler!

Please see this link for a catalog of the different outfits you can choose from in the game!
Armors - AQW

I've enjoyed creating avatars with different outfits and hairstyles and weapons and eye colors... I've created a few different backgrounds and changed the colors of the outfits, and made more borders, and I'm prepared to offer the same customization options to you!

Please post your request below and include the following details:
If you know the specific items you want, please also list those

• Male / Female
  • Theme (Dark / Light Evil / Good)
  • Type (Warrior / Mage / Rogue)
  • Weapon (Type / color / size)
  • Color scheme
  • Background (Yes or no)
  • Border (Yes or no)

Once you let me know what kind of avatar you want, give me a day or so to create it. Upon completion I will post it here with your name on the avatar as either a watermark or a colored font, or I can leave it off if you request not to have your name on it...

I do not provide custom dimensions. I can provide you a square avatar or a vertical rectangle portrait style avatar as shown above. Please choose one of the two, or both if you like.

If you wish to have the same border as one of the above images, please ask. I'd be happy to color it for you and allow you to use it as your own.

Last edited:
Hello. Just wondering if you only do medieval/fantasy avatars, or if you can do sci-fi as well.

Just want that clearing up before I post a request.

I certainly can. Just let me know and I'll do my best to meet your needs

Not really... Sory, I didn't provide enough detail in my original post. I've corrected that now...

If you want you can look through this catalog and find something similar to what you want and I can render it and modify it as much as you like, but I can't make a 3D model of spartan armor, and I certainly can't make my own armor models from scratch.

This seems the closest to HALO SPARTAN IV armour: Cyber Assassin - AQW

If you are able to customise it to make it resemble the Helioskrill armour a lot more, then I'd be really greatful.
Is the weapon fine, though?

Reactions: Lylith
I can certainly handle recreating the weapon. It's not too difficult... I'll have your avatar done in a few minutes!
I'll have a few hairdo's for you to choose from as well as helmets. Do you have a preference for the background or border?

No border. Something sci-fi would be nice for the background that fits with the HALO theme.

Reactions: Lylith
I hope you like this. I can add your name / watermark if you like, or leave it blank. It's up to you.

I'd like it left blank.

If you could do one without the helmet on, that would be nice.

Sure thing. Can do.

Long hair, short hair? Ponytail?

Short hair please. Same colours as in initial request.

I made two versions. I hope you like them... You can use either

Thanks. >w< I prefer the one without the horns.

I can understand ^.^ they were fun to remove. I've always wondered what it would look like without them, haha.

If you would download the image so that I may remove it from my photobucket so that the image can be only for you, that would be great.

XD

I might use them for another character at some point.

That's what I do =]

I used to play this game quite a bit :D Sadly it wasn't always the most solo friendly game ^^ (So many times just waiting for others to show up at a boss to farm it o.o Fortunatly I multitasked so I did other games/videos while I had the game running)

An avatar would be really cool of my guy and easy enough for the both of us i'd imagine, I went through the trouble and endless grind of getting it already ^^
Dark Evolution´s Character Page

If you know any cooler armor/wings that would go with my guy, feel free to tell me so I can look into it o.o

Though I don't know what kind of background would look good with him, but you might :D

Sorry for the vagueness XP Really I just want my badass character to look even more badass in avatar form XD (And I don't fully know how to do that)