Avatar last airbender OC roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dorian Gray

Original poster
OK, recently I saw a room that was an Avatar: The Last Airbender Role-Play. There were no Show characters, all OC's. Seemed cool to me, however when i tried to join they were already in the story and submissions were already closed. So I think I'll make my own. Anyone else saw this and wanted in? More than happy to do this.

Sounds interesting, but I'm afraid I don't know enough of the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. If I can find a source of information on the subject, I might join.

In spite of the fact I'm already involved in the other RP, I've got an additional bender that I'd love to bring out and play with if I could. I'm not so good at playing multiple characters in the same roleplay so this might be ideal for me, assuming it's not inappropriate.

Of course, if there's enough interest and not enough spots for people then I'll step down here, as I already have a space in the other one. Just expressing my interest.

Mew, i was actually gonna ask you to join, as you are awesome in the RP and i absolutely LOVE your signature. xD

Luna FTW! and yes you are accepted, no questions asked~!

Wow... with only 3 ppl, this isnt gonna go anywhere fast at all. i might have to call this off if no one else joins. T.T

Kinda sucks a bit, but there's no helping it I guess ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.