King Weavel

The Burger King
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Genres
Fantasy, sci-fi, post apocalyptic, parody.
What's going on? I am basically stuck with this current avatar it seems.

I've tried deleting it by doing the option "Do not use an avatar" but it stays.. <_< I tried changing my custom avatar to one I was going to use, it still doesn't change my avatar.

No idea what's causing this... I'm using Firefox 4 though if that might have anything to do with it but I'm at a loss for what else to do, I tried different file types and tried uploading an image from my computer to use as an avatar, still nothing.

Any help or anyone who knows how to deal with this would be greatly appreciated as this quite an obnoxious problem.

Make sure you one you are trying to upload and use is a jpg, png, or gif file. And that the filesize is under 100kb

Those are usually the two things that go wrong. o__o

And then make sure when you are uploading that you click the "Use custom avatar button". (it's worth double checking it's clicked, anyway.)

Does it change at first and then change BACK later? Or just doesn't change at all? (Cause if you can change it and then it's changing back, Rory might be avatar trollin' again. D:<)

[EDIT}

By the way, make sure you are changing the actual AVATAR and not your PROFILE PHOTO. Because that is a mistake people get mixed up with also. x_x

Yep was the file size after all, thanks Diana. Guess I gotta settle for a smaller file size wise one.