Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
This changes too frequently to give anything reliable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure.
So when I post in a Group only the very side of my avatar is being shown.

2016-01-08_2-58-15_zpss4s7mzmv.jpg

Is this an image length issue or something?

It could have something to do with the groups being super buggy and neglected by the creators of the mod, and unfortunately, just like every other bug with the groups, I doubt the staff would be able to fix it from their end.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Izurich
*wishes Diana would just erase the stupidly buggy group system so we can't get more stupid bug reports or questions about it.*

Sometimes I feel like I'm being transformed into Grumpy... Must be the fever. *Couch* Excuses *Couch*

But yes, there is very little we can do about the groups before we get a new group system, and right now we don't have a second alternative.

I'm aware of how outdated the Group system is so I wasn't expecting anyone to come in and fix it.
I was just looking for an explanation on what could be causing it, so I can try to fix it from my own end.

In this case it's probably a css thing. You might be able to use a browser thing like Firebug to find what style class it is, and then some other browser addon that lets you edit a page's css sheet to your liking. D: But I don't know how to use those.

I wish I COULD go ahead and delete the groups system. O__O But I can't while there's still active groups and until there is a way to transfer them.

... I have no idea how to code stuff like that. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.