1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Scifi, Magical
One hundred years prior to disorder, the cycle of peace and light was severely disrupted. Avatar Eiol wildly exhibited his power as an infant and was captured prematurely by a group of non-bending anarchists called the Reorder. Eiol was kept imprisoned his whole life in order for a century of reformation by the Reorder... a century to purge and enslave benders from every nation by way of enhanced chi blocking. Most of the benders were eliminated or detained, while few others went into hiding to revolt. Eiol took his last breath in the walls of a cold dungeon having unrealized his potential duty as the avatar. The trapped spirit of the avatar resought a newborn to desperately revive the cycle of peace and light. The Reorder's first priority was to keep the avatar in their possession, so they would search everywhere to find the new chosen one.Hidden within one of the Fire nation internment camps, a young girl was discovered having displayed the ability to bend fire and air. She was immediately captured to restart another lifetime of bringing an end to all benders. Raised to reject the spirit world and to become the Reorder's inquisitor, the rogue avatar seeks out those who carry her "curse of bending" to bring them to extinction. Now, only those who survive the purge are the only hope left to to bring balance back to the world.

What would you like to know :)

Like what our characters are supposed to be, the objective of the RP and stuff like that.

Ok so, your character could be apart of the Reorder as a specialized chi blocker or they could be a bender who is trying to survive the purge. The objective would be either to make sure the purge is successful or to stop the Reorder and free the spirit of the Avatar. ^^

That or we could make the avatar uncorrupted and have it where the heroes need to save them from captivity. Or, we could do the traditional avatar plot where two or more nations are at war with one another for whatever reason and there is no purge. Truthfully, I just want to roleplay some avatar :D

Always down for an Avatar rpg.

Reactions: True North
Hey there . Sounds like a good idea . Avatar is always good :)

I'll be here if you plan to start anytime soon , prefer to be a water or earth bender or a hybrid

Welcome everyone ;D

Reactions: Ur Degaton
Sorry for the delay. I'll have my CS posted by the next day or so.