FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
The world is divided into four nations -- the Water Tribe, the Earth Kingdom, the Fire Nation and the Air Nomads -- each represented by a natural element for which the nation is named. Benders have the ability to control and manipulate the element from their nation.

After Avatar Korra an Earthbender named Zinro became the next avatar. Instead of using his powers for balance he destroyed the world rebuilding it anew. He lead the Earth Kingdom into world domination. Ever avatar after him was taken away and brainwashed into continuing in war or killed for disobedience. Nearly five hundred years later the avatar cycle had made nearly two full cycles and the next avatar is said to be a Firebender. During this war the fire nation stood strong to hold their ground but sadly little by little they grew weaker. Can the new Avatar manage to escape the Earth Kingdom and bring Peace once more? Or will she two fall into the evil of the Earth Kingdom?

Rules:
- Must be long term, DEDICATED and respectful to all in the game.

- You must be ACTIVE, and post at least once or twice a week, though its preferred once a day. You will be given three warnings for inactivity before being removed from the group.

- You must be cooperative with the Game Master and the other members.

- You can contribute by adding ideas or even plot twists, but please tell the game master of any plot or event prior to carrying it out.

- If you, the game player, are having troubles with another member please tell the Game Master.
Drama out of character is frowned upon, drama in character is welcomed.

- Zero tolerance is in effect. I do not and will not accept bullying of any form out of my game. Bullying in game is only alright if the person who is playing the character is okay with their character being bullied. Any other form you will be removed from the group, and your character will become npced until I decide they are no longer needed.

-This rule shouldn't have to be a spoken rule but common sense rule. But here it is anyways.

Do not argue with the Game master, as they have final say in any matter. When they tell you to change something then you change it. When they tell you to stop misbehaving then you stop misbehaving. When they tell you no then that means no. A GM will not be disrespected, belittled, or harassed for any decisions They've made regarding anything in the role-play. You will be given three warnings to correct your behavior before being removed from the role-play.

I figured you guys could also throw around ideas with me. ALSO KEEP ALL QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD.

Character Sign Up

Last edited:
500 years is quite a chunk of time. Is the world still in an industrialized/steampunk-like state?

Last edited:
500 hundred years is quite a chunk of time. Is the world still in an industrialized/steampunk-like state?
I was actually debating that. It was either that or they saw technology advances to be to strong and distorted all forms of it. Since technology could give even ordinary humans bending like powers and it could pose a threat. But then again it add more conflict to the story if they did.

I might leave that up to a vote of all those who are intrested.

This rp sounds awesome^^ I love both Avatar The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra a lot^^
Count me in too^^

• Thank You
Reactions: PhantomThief715
I'll throw my interest in the ring :D

• Haha
Reactions: PhantomThief715
Because we have three people and I am sure that's plenty if people are potential okay with playing the occasional villain. I will make the Character sheet thread.

Reactions: Ur Degaton
Oh so I so forgot to ask. Will this be a general rp or would you guys like it to be potentially smutty? I don't care either way.

Reactions: Ur Degaton

I've a question regarding if energy bending exists and if we can create a character with it

I've a question regarding if energy bending exists and if we can create a character with it
It does however making a character who could use it would be too OP. And usually it's only the avatar you even learns it. Which she probably won't.

Definitely interested, but before I start writing up a character, I was curious about the state of the world. Is the game set in roughly the same technological point as the original Avatar series, or is it further behind due to the destruction inflicted by Zinro? Also, are the four nations and various organizations still roughly the same or are they more open to different interpretations culturally?

I would presume you'd be playing the new Avatar? This does look interesting!

Definitely interested, but before I start writing up a character, I was curious about the state of the world. Is the game set in roughly the same technological point as the original Avatar series, or is it further behind due to the destruction inflicted by Zinro? Also, are the four nations and various organizations still roughly the same or are they more open to different interpretations culturally?

Hmmm I actually did think some on the tech. I figured it would have been destroyed since it be giving power to the non benders and that was a no no for world domination. I'm think the same as the orginal version give or take.

They are roughly the same but I'm open to hear thoughts on it.

I'm really interested, i'd like to play but i'm not sure what kind of character i want! Maybe a fire bender, or earth bender..... Is there still place?

I'm really interested, i'd like to play but i'm not sure what kind of character i want! Maybe a fire bender, or earth bender..... Is there still place?
Only one person has some what made a character

great then! I'll make mine then probably on monday, maybe before