Avatar: A New Beginning (Hanako and Lithël Aelfwine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What did you say about my mother?" The man's face had reddened in fury, before he and the others started moving forward. Their hands had gone to gripping their respective weapons. "We're going to loot that nice house of yours because it belongs to us loyal people, not you-"

Then a voice cut in, "Oh, are you visitors of Temujin? I haven't prepared enough places on the table yet." Anri stepped out behind Ryu, staring at the men with their weapons curiously. She had her hands behind her back and was seeming to hold something, but smiled at them.

Taking advantage of the distraction Anri provided, Temujin did a couple of moves and from inside the shop temujin brought all the weapons from around the house, and surrounded himself with weapons
How would you like to get sliced? Juliana?

The men started to feel intimidated before another man stepped up, and with that brought up a block of earth before him. An Earthbender, and probably the only one among the group. The others had looked startled and intimidated at Temujin's display of metalbending, but one shouted, "Get the girl!" As the Earthbender and four other men armed with spears ran at Temujin, the others ran towards where Anri was standing close to Ryu.

As quick as a snake, Anri's hand came up to force down one man who had been reaching for her, introducing her knee to his face with a satisfying crack. The others fell quiet in shock Anri gave a slightly sheepish laugh and rubbed the back of her head with her other hand.. "Is this a game you're playing with Temujin and Ryu? I'd love to join, but you should have asked me first."

After the suden display of martial expertise, Temujin rounded them all with the weapons pointing at them.
Now you're all going to the guard station. Oh, i love when it is this easy.

"This isn't over so easily!" The Earthbender before Temujin growled, bending another large block of earth by his side and pushing it towards him. The others, who weren't benders, were still nervous about the weapons, though, and two soon attempted to grab Anri. The rest hesitated, before going for Ryu, the waterbender. They still believed they had the advantage in numbers - it was ten against three, and one was a nonbender girl who probably had a stroke of luck. She didn't even look particularly bright with that stupid smile plastered on her face, as if this was a game.

The girl slipped in and out of their arms' reach, both hands now again behind her back holding whatever she was hiding.

Temujin directed his weapons to the legs of the aggresors. He had a healer by his side, so he could afford being a little harsh on the motherfuckers.
A storm of swords rose and attacked the men once and again.
Temujin was so concentrated metalbending that much things that the block that was thrown to him passed unanounced through he's guard, lifting the giant a few feet on the floor, until he landed heavily.
Fuck. He said and stood up.

The Earthbender smiled nastily, seeing his block having hit Temujin squarely. He then bended more blocks to send hurtling with force towards Temujin, as the others decided to attack Ryu.

Then a spiked weight on a chain swung towards one of them, making the man leap back in shock. The spiked weight crashed into the wooden panel behind him, the wood crumpling under the force. The chain led back to where it was being held in dainty white hands with yellow ribbons around the wrists, and before they knew it, Anri struck again. The spiked ball flew back again as she swung it easily in her hands, before she wrapped the chain around one of the men's spears and pulled, taking it out of his hands.

Temujin, clearly, was a good earthbender too, so he deflected the rocks to a side of the street.

Cover me! Asked Temujin and started concentrating and gathering strenght. In the mean time, Ryu nodded silently and dodged through the mob's core, where he raised in a circle of water with mani tentacles, and started whiping everybody at the same time.

The nonbenders with their spears and their shovels, as well as their reaping scythes cried out as the water tentacles lunged for them, scattering them from where they were gathered. Anri continued on sending the head of the meteor hammer crashing towards the men, which frightened them into moving as they saw that the surfaces it landed on crumpled from the force - then she would wrap the chain around their weapons and pull them out of their hands.

Angered, the Earthbender growled at Temujin before sending a boulder rushing up from underneath Anri's feet, but the girl seemed to roll out of the way, just leaping off before the boulder hit her. Some of his friends had started running away, those who lost their weapons losing their nerve.

Temujin finally did a couple of moves and made the earth rise to trap them to the neck. the ones escaping were frozen into position by Ryu.

You make dinner, i'll call the guards. Said Ryu.
Ok, be safe. Answered temujin and started getting his merchandise from the floor.

"Ah... Sorry about the broken stuff," Anri mumbled sheepishly, giving an awkward laugh as she motioned with one hand to the wood that had been broken through. "Who were these guys, Temujin? They looked like sore losers to me," she was apparently oblivious of the glares being sent her way as she swept the splinters of wood that had scattered. "The table has been set, so do you want me to help you with cooking?"

Don't worry, we'd say it was them and the city guard will take care of this. They always do. Temujin said while all the things were gathered They are xenophobists who hate the fire nation. A Ryu lives here and Hachi comes here often to chat they hate us.

"Oh..." Anri shrugged. "We won't be seeing them for a while," she chuckled. "The Fire Nation guys aren't so bad, they're just people like everyone else." She had finished cleaning up in her area, and looked up at Temujin. "That was some cool moves you pulled there."

Hachi is in fact one of the greatest guys i know. I mean, he's a good friend of many airbenders, how bad can you be if you are friend to the airbenders?

They turned into the house and Temujin started putting things in place.

Well, i've been a city guard and i've learnt marcial arts since i'm a boy. I think it's normal. You are the one that surprised me. A hell more stronger than you look, eh?

"I pick up a few things traveling around," Anri gave a quirky little smile, her eyes slipping closed. She didn't say anything more about her skills. "Little girls don't normally go around alone, after all."

She glanced at the meteor hammer she had now wrapped around her waist, before waving a hand to Temujin. "Does that happen a lot?"

once, maybe twice a week. always the same dudes. simply answered Temujin i see what you're doing here with that oblivious facade. Just don't give Ryu a hard time, he really likes girls, so if you're rejecting him, do it now so i don't have to listen to him saying hat moronic nonsense.

"I don't give him a hard time," Anri sent a smile Temujin's way again, "Don't worry. He seems really nice." She could admit that Temujin was rather good at seeing the first facade.

WEll, let's eat. Tomorrow you start in the smithy with my day off. Said Temujin, that returned to the kitchen and made dinner.

"Alright," Anri clapped her hands together once before she went to help Temujin make dinner. Maybe Ryu could come here in time to eat, after all. Now that the day was winding down, it would be better for them to finish up quickly.

Ooc: ok

The rest of they day passed out smoothly. Ryu returned after a little and the three of them had dinner, with more flirting in Ryu's side.
Temujin disn't show up until noon the next day, and Ryu went to work early in the morning, so they woke up when it was noon, and they had lunch.
After, Temujin explained what the prices were and instructed Anri.
Ok then, if you catched it all then we're good to go. Opening in about 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.