Avatar: A Legend Reborn [The Phoenix King Rises]

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prince

Original poster
Updated 2/25/2015: Still recruiting. Looking for group leaders and new members in general!

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived in harmony. But then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but with her on their side, the world had only hope. A hundred years past and the former Avatar did with it. My brother and I founded the Rising, a united a rebellion against the Fire Nation and Phoenix Kingdom. And although our numbers are great, we have a lot to prove before we can save anyone. But I believe we can save the world...

What if Aang had died instead of being frozen in the storm? What if the new Avatar fought for the Fire Nation? What if the Phoenix Kingdom was brought to life decades earlier? What if everything we knew about the Legend of Aang, the Last Airbender, was completely rewrote?

A Legend Reborn answers those questions and creates a whole new world in doing so. In this world, Aang died when he frantically rushed into the storm that froze him in canon. The next Avatar, Avatar Kiareu of the Southern Water Tribe, was then abducted and brainwashed by Fire Lord Azulon, cut off from her Avatar form and used as a tool to conqueror the Earth Kingdom. In this world, where the Legend was reborn, the Phoenix Kingdom rose to power nearly eighty five years before the beginning of the roleplay after finally seizing the Northern Water Tribe and enforcing the Treaty of the Phoenix. Avatar Kiareu, however, has recently died, leaving a large gap in power between the thin-stretched forces of the Phoenix Kingdom and the Rising, a newly-formed resistance group aiming to overthrow Phoenix King Ozai and dissolve the Phoenix Kingdom. This roleplay is not about the Avatar. This roleplay is not about a single person that can change the world. This roleplay is about proving that the fate of the world does not belong to a single person.

I am always looking for new players and especially more Creative Advocates: people that help run the IC via using and creating NPC's, managing groups of other roleplayers, functioning as in-character leaders and expanding the world through plot and depth. I am looking for those people that want to add more to the world and want to help out others while creating a fantastic roleplaying experience. I want each group to have a sense of sovereignty, thus each group of roleplayers requires its own Creative Advocate to lead it. I have no limit whatsoever on the amount of members I will accept, but the amount of members I can accept at any given time is dependent on the amount of Creative Advocates I have available.

If you find anything here interesting, check out the OOC!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I have incentive to finish a few character concepts for this one now.

Updated 2/25/2015: Still recruiting. Looking for group leaders and new members in general!

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived in harmony. But then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but with her on their side, the world had only hope. A hundred years past and the former Avatar did with it. My brother and I founded the Rising, a united a rebellion against the Fire Nation and Phoenix Kingdom. And although our numbers are great, we have a lot to prove before we can save anyone. But I believe we can save the world...

What if Aang had died instead of being frozen in the storm? What if the new Avatar fought for the Fire Nation? What if the Phoenix Kingdom was brought to life decades earlier? What if everything we knew about the Legend of Aang, the Last Airbender, was completely rewrote?

A Legend Reborn answers those questions and creates a whole new world in doing so. In this world, Aang died when he frantically rushed into the storm that froze him in canon. The next Avatar, Avatar Kiareu of the Southern Water Tribe, was then abducted and brainwashed by Fire Lord Azulon, cut off from her Avatar form and used as a tool to conqueror the Earth Kingdom. In this world, where the Legend was reborn, the Phoenix Kingdom rose to power nearly eighty five years before the beginning of the roleplay after finally seizing the Northern Water Tribe and enforcing the Treaty of the Phoenix. Avatar Kiareu, however, has recently died, leaving a large gap in power between the thin-stretched forces of the Phoenix Kingdom and the Rising, a newly-formed resistance group aiming to overthrow Phoenix King Ozai and dissolve the Phoenix Kingdom. This roleplay is not about the Avatar. This roleplay is not about a single person that can change the world. This roleplay is about proving that the fate of the world does not belong to a single person.

I am always looking for new players and especially more Creative Advocates: people that help run the IC via using and creating NPC's, managing groups of other roleplayers, functioning as in-character leaders and expanding the world through plot and depth. I am looking for those people that want to add more to the world and want to help out others while creating a fantastic roleplaying experience. I want each group to have a sense of sovereignty, thus each group of roleplayers requires its own Creative Advocate to lead it. I have no limit whatsoever on the amount of members I will accept, but the amount of members I can accept at any given time is dependent on the amount of Creative Advocates I have available.

If you find anything here interesting, check out the OOC!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Sounds interesting, huge fan of ATLA and LOK so would love to take part in an RP like this. I would be most happy playing a recruit, will post a CS tomorrow :)

Although this is open to anyone, there specifically is one group slot immediately open.

Join us, in the name of the Phoenix King!

Hmm sounds very cool, don't mind if i do *^* *gives cookies *

So, if you're both interested, go check out the OOC.

Well, I do have an OOC made for this @The16thPun , so go ahead and check it out! Then just PM me your ideas and we'll go from there.

If you're actually interested in the RP, please go to the OOC and check things out~

Status
Not open for further replies.