*Autumn Masquerade* [September 12th @ 5pm Iwaku time]

@Vio
I remember telling you about this last time. Here's the infos if you wanna take part this time. <3

Not sure if I can participate, but I'll check.

Reactions: Kitsy
Iwaku time is Central Time :3 I forget that not everybody has been in the cbox to notice the difference xD

oh dear -- my father's going through (routine, so no real worries, I hope) surgery this Sunday (your Saturday)! though there is wifi in the hospital, I might have to struggle to enter the rp -- dammit, I really messed up! still--

THIS IS TOMORROW.
GET EXCITED.

Since this is later today, here are some reminders!

- This is a MASQUERADE, which means your character needs a mask! Also, don't tell anybody who you're playing until afterward, so we can all have fun guessing!
- This event takes place OUTSIDE in the woods! There will be a dance floor set up and some small booths and tables for wine and food, but it is an outdoor event. That means if it rains, we all get to whine! Yay!

Nine hours to go :D

Five minutes to go.

PSSST GUYS THIS STARTED ALMOST 2 HOURS AGO

GET YO ASSES IN THERE

Vissei was mah dawg.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ethys
I forgot about this. I got busy with real life stuff. q.q NEXT TIME THOUGH. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN IT HAPPENS AGAIN.

I was the fanciful bloodhealer, Archon.

• Love
Reactions: Ethys
I was, of course, Kyriel!

We did not have a lot of attendance at this one, which sucked, but I think people got busy and forgot and were distracted by the impending doom of the update! That's okay! I still had fun with the two that did appear :D

There will be ANOTHER masquerade in the SAME PLACE. I'll post another thread for it obviously but I wanted to give everybody who expressed interest in this one a heads up first! It will be in December and will take place on a Saturday most likely as those are my usual days off from work. If I had to guess, I might say the 12th, but that is NOT definite so don't hold me to it :D

Hooray for masquerades!