Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
tumblr_nsl4ceyhIG1tw3lmao3_1280.jpg

newcreate.php

newcreate.php

newcreate.php
newcreate.php

"Hiya, I'm Ali, that's my brother Zach over there. Unless you're new here you probably know us... our parents are Queen Belle and King Adam ... er... or King Beast as some people know him... anyway, welcome to Auradon Prep! We try to greet all of the new kids during move in week, well, I do at least. Zachary will probably meet you later on, when the tours start. So just stick with me for now and everything will be all good...oh, and magic is kinda out-dated so don't bother trying to do any tricks or anything....if you're of the trickery and hexing type that is. Well, c'mon? What are you waiting for?"

This is an rp based on the Disney Movie, Descendants. There are a few changes that I've made though and you'll be able to read about those in the different sections below. Probably the biggest change is that this is an Original Character (OC) ONLY RP ... I don't want to be seeing any of the Descendants characters!!!

tumblr_nsl4ceyhIG1tw3lmao1_540.jpg

A Simple Map of the United States of Auradon.
___________________________________________________​

newcreate.php

crusheventual crushlikesecret crushDatingBroken Up

Sadie and Cameron will eventually like each other

Eloise and Nathaniel like each other

Kiara and Nicholas like each other

Dakota and Austin will eventually like each other

Marie is crushing on Jason

Jason has a secret crush on Marie

Alexandra and Jacob like each other

Allora and Delilah like each other

Demarious and Toby like each other

Arabella and Avonaco like each other

Pairo and Spencer will eventually like each other

Rosa and Laurence like each other

Rosa and Joseph like each other

Cynthia and Zachary like each other

Elizabeth and Hayden will eventually like each other

Kore and Joseph will eventually like each other

Jade and Forrest will eventually like each other

Eimher and Tyler will eventually like each other

Waverly and Aladdin will eventually like each other​

Move-in Day/Day Before School Starts :: Sunday, August 30th, 2015 :: Morning/Early Afternoon <end of summer, beginning of fall>

[fieldbox=Alisha H. Knightley, #30c7b3, dotted, 70]<X | Belle & Adam| 14{Aug.31};9th Grade {1st year at AP} | Dorm;324;Clo & Rosa & _ & _ | Friends;Clo*, Spence, Eloise, Zach*, Cyn, Jiang, Kash, Jake, Ju-Ju, Demi, Avon, Rosa, Prince, OPEN | Enemies;Red, Opal, OPEN | Crush/BF;OPEN>
-OhMiGosh! I can't wait Clover!!! Please, Please, Puh-lese tell me you're here!- Alisha typed away before hitting the send button as she bounced up and down on the seat of her chauffeurs limo. Both her parents smiled at her while her brother tried his best to hold back his laughter. "What, I'm just excited... Mom, I finally get to room with my best friend... and three other people who I'm positive I'll get along great with... right Daddy?" While Ali wasn't typically a rambler, she did speed talk and 'forget-to-breathe' when she was excited... this was one of those times.

As the limo pulled up to the front of the school the "royal family" climbed out of the school and stood for a moment before Alisha rushed off, through the doors of the old castle, and bounded up the stairs leading to the dorms, taking them two at a time... mostly. She wasn't the most graceful princess and stumbled ever so un-elegantly over a few of them. Practically bouncing with excitement as she reached room 324, Ali turned the knob and pushed the old wooden door open, looking around at everything before claiming one of the five beds by flopping down on her back to stare up at the canopy over the bed and eagerly wait for either her luggage or her friends.

After roughly a half hour, Alisha wandered back down through the castle's entrance and waited with her brother and a few of the other 'higher up royals' from Auradon to welcome the villain's kids here. It was cool to see this change happening... though if any of them gave her a problem Ali would be sure to give them hell right back.
<Location;Outside=>Dorm><Tagged;Clover, Rosa, Zachary>
@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Autumn_Burns_Red
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Zachary B. Knightley, #0d5e0d, dotted, 70]<X | Belle & Adam | 18{Jan.1};12th Grade {4th year at AP} | Dorm;420;Atoc & Jake & _ & _ | Friends;Mel, Mar, Allo, Toby, Delilah, S, Ali*, Jase, Alex, Siri, Ahanu, Zan, Jake, Ju-Ju, Demi, Luke, Avon, OPEN| Enemies;Red, OPEN | Crush;Cynthia>
Zachary didn't have the heart to tell his sister that this was just another boarding school, the same thing that all <or almost all> of the kids except those on the Island have ever attended... the only difference this year: The Island kids were coming to school with everyone else. Thanks to being the President/King and Queen/Ultimate Ruler's son and daughter, Zach and Ali had both agreed it would be nice to give the villain's kids a chance... just 'cause their parents screwed up didn't mean they would... right?

Shaking away his thoughts as the chauffeur pulled up in front of the school, The rest of the family slid out just in time to see Alisha run off in excitement. "Bet that won't last more than a few days." Zach smirked before grabbing two trunks and rolling them toward the old castle turned school. His parents followed, each dragging an additional trunk: Ali's luggage... go figure. "Bye, see you for family day next month" Zach said lightly as his parents stopped at Ali's room on the third floor. Zach was in dorm 420 and had a bit of a harder trip... when they were making the school, elevators might have been a good idea to put in... dragging trunks up the stairs caused a lot of noise and a lot more work than it was worth.

Pushing his door open, he grabbed one of the keys off the center table and slipped it into his pocket before choosing the bed on the right side of the window. setting his trunks down, Zach placed the one at the foot of his bed where it would stay while the other would probably just go back home later on... if he even decided to unload it. Working on the trunk he was keeping here, Zachary shuffled through some of his belongings as he waited for his four other roommates to appear.
<Location;Outside=>Dorm><Tagged;Atoc, Jacob, Alisha>
@Little_Ghost98 @Left Half of Lancelot
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Jamie I. Radcliffe, #a67acf, dotted, 70]<X | Anita & Roger | 14{Oct.21};9th Grade {1st year at AP} | Dorm;401;T & _ & _ & _ | Friends;Mar, Eloise, Jase, Nick, Pi, Eddy, Opal, Jiang, Kanti, Kash, Demi, Rosa, OPEN | Enemies;Aus, Alex, OPEN | Crush/BF;OPEN>
"Jason, Nick, please stop acting like my body guards. It's just a school ... besides, it seems like half the girls are about my height anyway... and I'm sure I'll be able to handle any boys that get in my way just fine... after all, I've handled you two all my life and been just fine" the short brunette said matter-of-factly, crossing her arms across her chest before picking up the handle of her old suitcase again and walking past her older brothers who had started rambling about who knows what. Jamie loved her brother, her entire family actually, but being the only girl child and the youngest certainly had its challenges. "C'mon Jax" she said and gave a soft whistle to the jack russell who had started lagging behind. Stopping just in the entryway, Jamie looked around and took a deep breath, the beginnings of a smile forming on her mouth as she headed up the stairs in search of room 401. By the time she got to her room she noticed another girl and offered a friendly smile. "Hi, I'm Jamie" she said lightly as she placed her belongings next to one of the beds. Within a few moments four jack russells and three cats were piling on the bed... it was sure a good thing that this school had an anti-allergy spell... now she just had to hope that none of her roommates had a fear of cats or dogs.
<Location;Dorm><Tagged;Kanti>
@Dreamever
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Jason M. Radcliffe, #424252, dotted, 70]<X |Anita & Roger | 18{Jun.12};12th Grade {4th year at AP} | Dorm;321;Aus & _ & _ & _ | Friends;Allo, Quinn, Toby, Kia, Nick, Jamie, Zach, Siri, Eddy, Jiang, Jake, Demi, Luke, OPEN | Enemies;Jade, Red, Zan, Cyn, OPEN | Secret Crush;Marie>
Watching as his sister walked off, Jason just simply shook his head and glanced at his younger brother "I guess we do baby her a bit... but mom and dad did tell us to keep an eye on her." Sighing simultaneously, the two upperclassmen grabbed a hold of their suitcases and headed to the third floor.

Upon reaching his dorm, which was basically at the opposite end of the hall as his brothers, Jason walked in and began unpacking his things before wondering if any of his friends might have shown up yet.
<Location;Dorm><Tagged;No One>
No Tagged Users
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Nicholas L. Radcliffe, #201db5, dotted, 70]<X |Anita & Roger | 16{Nov.4};11th Grade {3rd year at AP} | Dorm;305;Luke & _ & _ & _ | Friends;Toby, Cam, Jase, Jamie, Alex, Jiang, Ahanu, Jake, Ju-Ju, Ara, Avon, OPEN | Enemies;Eddy, OPEN | Crush;Kiara>
-Will Post Next Time-
No Tagged Users
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Sadie S.H. Mechant, #325b99, dotted, 70]<X | Maleficent | 16{Mar.5};11th Grade {1st year at AP} | Dorm;427;Ju-Ju & Quinn & _ & _ | Friends;Aus, Atoc, Quinn, Al, Cyn, Alex, Ahanu, Jake, Ju-Ju, Red, Demi, Luke, Avon, OPEN | Enemies;Olivia, Reed, Jiang, Siri, OPEN | Eventual Crush;Cameron>
"Geez, this is a bit over-done, don't'cha think?" Sadie huffed as she stood outside her apartment complex's home and glanced from the stretch limos to her friends, waiting for someone to say something. Grumbling about how stupid this was and 'why did they have to go to a stupid school for stupid hero children when they were obviously the children of the best villains in history', Sade slid into the nearest limo, sliding down towards the drivers side to make room for the other kids... there would have to be at least three kids per limo... considering there seemed to be a lot of the island leaving and there were only four limos. "I just want this year to fly by so I can get back here before mom comes up with another evil scheme" Sadie mumbled as she waited for the ride to start.

"At least we know we're rooming together" Sadie said calmly once she spotted her friend Quinn... Now we just have to find out what hero dopes we're stuck with" she added as she glanced out the window in a moment of terror as the midnight haired teen had a flash moment of terror when the realization that they were leaving the island's boundaries hit. Was this some sick, twisted plot to kill all of the villain kids? It's not like their parents would really care anyway, right...

After her mini-heart attack ceased, S was able to register the fact that right in front of them, was Auradon Prep. "Let's get this thing over with, shall we?" Sadie sighed as she grabbed a purple lollipop from the jar on her way out of the limo. blah, blah, blah... more silly introductions. Eventually, after what seemed like an eternity of introductions and other pointless stuff, the villain-heirs were released to the school grounds freely. "Hey Quinn" Sadie said, looking over at the girl "Wanna go find our room? I don't wanna be alone with these 'heros'." she asked, flicking a strand of dyed, dark purple hair over her shoulder.
<Location;Island of the Lost=>outside=>Dorm><Tagged;Quinn, Austin, Atoc, Aladdin, Elizabeth>
@Autumn_Burns_Red @Little_Ghost98 @Left Half of Lancelot @Shayla
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Olivia P. Lameut, #b54870, dotted, 70]<X | Gaston | 15{May.16};9th Grade {1st year at AP} | Dorm;409;Demi & Ara & _ & _ | Friends;Al, Cyn, Red, OPEN | Enemies;Sadie, almost everyone that's not a friend, OPEN | Crush/BF;OPEN>
"Bye mama" Livia smiled, air kissing her mother's cheek before she turned to a very strong, almost impossibly muscled man who was starting to loose his hair and what was left was turning grey. "And papa, I promise I will get my revenge on those nasty, pathetic prince and princess kids of Belle and her Beast" Olivia smirked deviously as her father crushed her in a gripping hug. Turning on her heel, black hair whipping around in motion with her body, Olivia stormed off, ready to reek havoc on Auradon. "Move it!" she yelled, pushing a few children and some of her, now classmates, out of the way to get to the front limo. "Get.Out.Of.The.Way!!!" she yelled again just before climbing into the limo on her own and pulling the door closed. She only wanted the people she liked to sit with her... and that was not most of the island... but it was definitely not anyone from Auradon.

Flipping her eyes as the Blue Fairy droned on and on about the school, Olivia felt almost ready to give up on her plan of revenge, climb back in the limo and go home. Liv was probably one of the few kids on the Island that had a set of parents that actually cared about her... though her desire for all things shiny, her self-centeredness and her want for revenge certainly helped the relationship. Eventually the bippity-boppity-boo lady let the 'new kids' ... aka Olivia and her fellow villains, run loose. Sighing, the spoiled brat scooped up her cat, Snowball, and started walking to the dorm room empty handed. As per usual, she expected someone to do the heavy lifting for her.
<Location;Island=>Outside><Tagged;No One>
No Tagged Users
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Aladdin K. Al'Aeshi, #142b8f, dotted, 70]<X | Jafar | 17{Apr.30};11th Grade {1st year at AP} | Dorm;329;Cam & _ & _ & _ | Friends;Aus, S, Liv, Red, Alex, Cyn, OPEN | Enemies;Eddy, Kanti, Ahanu, Ara, Luke, Avon, OPEN | Crush/GF;OPEN>
-Will Post Next Time-
<Location;Island=>Outside=>Dorm><Tagged;No One>
No Tagged Users
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Nathaniel Q. Guier, #1f41a6, dotted, 70]<X | Madellaine & Quasimodo | 15{Oct.12};10th Grade {2nd year at AP} | Dorm;301;Reed & Pi & _ & _ | Friends;Prince, Avon, Hayden, Reed, Kash, Ahanu, Eddy, OPEN | Enemies;Jiang, Red, OPEN | Crush;Eloise>
-Will Post Next Time-
<Location;Outside><Tagged;No One>
No Tagged Users
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Suri M. Moon, #e8996f, dotted, 70]<X | Mei & Yao | 15{Feb.8};10th Grade {2nd year at AP} | Dorm;310;DJ & Jiang & _ & _ | Friends;Delilah, Eloise, Avon, Hayden, Ju-Ju, Jake, Ahanu, Jiang*, Alex, Pi, Cyn, OPEN | Enemies;Zan, OPEN | Crush/BF;OPEN>
"It's nice to be back" Suri breathed happily, smiling as she turned around to face her folks "Bye mother, bye father, I'll call you later... maybe with Jiang? and yes, I'm sure she'll say hi to Mulan and Shang for you" Sur said as her father closed his mouth, obviously about to say just what his daughter had said. "I'm off for another year... but maybe when I get back I can get that cute little black and white kitten that I keep calling Panda... or I could get a Panda... maybe, pleeeaaaassssseeee?" Suri asked using the best puppy dog eyes she could muster. Shame she didn't have the same smoulder that Flynn Rider had because both of her parents seemed set in stone about not getting any pets.

Straightening out a few waves in her dress, Suri grabbed the handle of her scalloped edged, deep, dark pink suitcase and headed for the castle, practically leaping up the stairs out of excitement once she got through the entrance. Flopping down onto the bed nearest to the door, on the left side of room 310, Suri laid back and let herself relax for a second before sitting back up and looking around the room to see if any of her roommates were there yet.
<Location;Outside=>Dorm><Tagged;Delilah, Jiang>
@Autumn_Burns_Red @Dreamever
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Joseph A. Jacobs, #eddada, dotted, 70]<X | Clarion & Milori | 15{Jan.24};9th Grade {1st year at AP} | Dorm;404;Spence & Eddy & _ & _ | Friends;Spence, Laur*, Prince, Rosa, Avon, Jake, Kash, Pi, OPEN | Enemies;Opal, OPEN | Crush;Rosa>
-Will Post Next Time-
<Location;Outside=>Dorm><Tagged;No One>
No Tagged Users
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Laurence K. Jacobs, #ba3f0b, dotted, 70]<X | Clarion & Milori | 15{Jan.24};9th Grade {1st year at AP} | Dorm;307;Kash & Prince & _ & _ | Friends;Spence, Joe*, Prince, Rosa, Avon, Jake, Cyn, OPEN | Enemies;Opal, Kash, OPEN | Crush;Rosa>
-Will Post Next Time-
No Tagged Users
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Jade A. Facilier, #178541, dotted, 70]<X | Doctor Facilier | 18{Jun.5};12th Grade {1st year at AP} | Dorm;330;Allo & _ & _ & _ | Friends;Quinn, Clover, Ashia, Red, Ju-Ju, Zan, Siri, Alex, OPEN | Enemies;Mar, Cam, Jiang, Reed, Jake, Ara, Luke, Avon, OPEN | Crush/BF;OPEN>
"C'mon Ashia, let's go sit down and get this year with the bippity-boppity-freaks over with... and not another word" Jade practically hissed the last part as she grabbed her sister's sleeve and pulled her over to the car containing some of her friends. "Kaylyn you'd better not go all goody-two shoes" Jade sneered over her shoulder before flipping her head back around to look where she was heading and climb into the limo where she tossed her backpack onto the floor of the limo and sat down on the rather slippery leather bench that wrapped around the limo in an upside-down L-shape. with a three seater detached at the opposite end so both doors could open. Pointing to a spot on the three seater, it was quite obvious that, as usual, Jade was dictating to a younger sibling what to do... er... well, in this case, where to sit. Crossing her feet as she stretched out a bit, Jade reached in front of her and grabbed a sweet, dark brown thing on a stick. Chocolate, that was a nice treat... to bad they didn't really have any candy <or any treats really> on the island ... and they didn't have apples, but that was for an obvious reason, thanks evil queen.

Climbing out of the limo, Jade slung her backpack over one shoulder and crossed her arms as she took in her surroundings and the bippity-boppity-freaks surrounding all the villains... this was certainly going to be a long year... especially if she would have to dorm with these other kids.
<Location;Island=>Outside><Tagged;Ashia, Quinn, Elizabeth, Zan, Sadie, Austin, Atoc, Aladdin>
@Shayla @Autumn_Burns_Red @Dreamever @Little_Ghost98 @Left Half of Lancelot
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Ashia T. Facilier, #482375, dotted, 70]<X | Doctor Facilier | 17{Apr.17};11th Grade {1st year at AP} | Dorm;417;Red & Alex & _ & _ | Friends;Mar, Allo, Eloise, Jade, Luke, Ara, Zan, Kanti, Eddy, Pi, OPEN | Enemies;Cyn, OPEN | Crush/BF;OPEN>
"But Jade, I don't re.... of course" Ashia muttered, practically growling the last part at her sister. Out of all of the Facilier kids, Ashia was probably the only one who wasn't afraid to stand up to Jade... but there wasn't really any reason to fight with her right now. After all, she really only had one friend on the island besides her older sister and that was Zan Yu ... who also happened to be in her older sister's year, and was friends with Jade. Actually, the biggest thing Ashia was protesting about Jade right now, was the idea that this year would be terrible. Much like her younger sister, Ashia loved learning... and the 'school' here really wasn't much of a school. It was a building they called a school yet no one ever really attended it... even the so called teachers didn't attend half the time. This was an awesome new experience and maybe the 'good kids' would realize that not all of these island kids were bad.

Climbing into the limo after Jade, Ashia let out an aggravated sigh and plopped down next to her sister who immediatley sneered and gave the younger girl a dirty look. Tough. Popping a red, hard piece of candy into her mouth, Ashia was pleasantly surprised at first but quickly had to wipe her eyes, that little ball she was eating must have been made by someone like the evil queen ...it was absolutely horrid, way, way too spicy ...yet also somewhat pleasing if you could get past the burning sensation it created. As the limo neared the edge of the island's border, Ashia's eyes grew wide and a silent scream built up inside of her... only to escape as a "woah" a moment later when a golden bridge took place of the thin air, letting them cross into Auradon.

Sliding out of the limo, Ashia gratefully took her belongings from the driver who was unloading them from the trunk and listened as the headmistress introduced herself, the school, and a few of the 'head kids' ... or at least Ashia guessed that's who they were. Let's see, there was Alisha and Zachary, the king and queen's kids so they were probably at the top... but there were also the charming kids, Arabella, the daughter of the snow girl and her prince... whom Ashia was forgetting the name of at the moment and at least three other kids whose parents she missed. Looking around once that was finished, Ashia was actually really pleased by how everything looked. Looking over at Kaylyn she gave her sister a warm smile, this was going to be an awesome year.
<Location;Island=>Outside><Tagged;Jade, Kaylyn, Zan, Quinn, Elizabeth, Austin, Aladdin, Sadie, Atoc, Arabella, Alisha, Zachary, Clover, Cameron, Cynthia>
@Dreamever @Autumn_Burns_Red @Shayla @Little_Ghost98 @Left Half of Lancelot @Shattered♦Secrets™
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Kaylyn T. Facilier, #00ccff, dotted, 70]<X | Doctor Faciler | 15{Nov.27};10th Grade {1st year at AP} | Dorm;302;Kia & _ & _ & _ | Friends;Eloise, Rosa, Kash, Kanti, Opal, OPEN | Enemies;OPEN | Crush/BF;OPEN>
Giving her sister a rather sad look, timid Kaylyn simply readjusted her bag on her shoulder and wandered over to a mostly empty limo, maybe her friend, Opal, would find her at some point. Kaylyn never really fit in with most of the kids here, at least she didn't in her opinion. Kay didn't have a care in the world about revenge. She wanted to learn all that she could, she didn't want to be a teacher like her sister Ashia, she wanted to be a designer but she would never reach her dreams by 'learning' on the island.

Watching in awe as the limo passed through the magical barrier of the island, Kaylyn couldn't believe her eyes as Auradon began to appear, crystal clear right in front of her eyes. She didn't have to stare out the bedroom window of their third story apartment anymore and dream about what the place looked like... and that school, wow... it was amazing... the entire property of Auradon Prep was probably like twice the size of the island... but it was amazing here and she hadn't even gotten out of the vehicle yet!

Upon getting out of the fancy car, Kaylyn gently stroked her bullfrog, perhaps it was an odd animal to stroke, but Sage, the irish setter-golden retriever-toy poodle mix had run off after something caught her eye, so a frog seemed the only appropriate thing to stroke considering her owl was soaring somewhere in the skies right now. It seemed like it was going to be an interesting year with a welcoming change.
<Location;Island=>Outside><Tagged;Opal>
@Left Half of Lancelot
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Tyler S. Facilier, #634e12, dotted, 70]<X | Doctor Facilier | 15{Nov.27};10th Grade {1st year at AP} | Dorm;317;Ahanu & Avon & _ & _ | Friends;Spence*, Ahanu, Mark, OPEN | Enemies;Eddy, Kanti, Kash, Hayden, Avon, OPEN | Crush/GF;OPEN>
-Will Post Next Time-
No Tagged Users
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Markus S. Facilier, #3f7a1d, dotted, 70]<X | Doctor Facilier | 14{Jan.12};9th Grade {1st year at AP} | Dorm;428;Toby & _ & _ & _ | Friends;Spence, Eloise, Atoc, Ty, Red, Hayden, Kash, Ahanu, OPEN | Enemies;Jiang, Kanti, Prince, OPEN | Crush/GF;OPEN>
Dragging his feet along the dirt and pavement as he begrudgingly wandered to the last limo in the line, Markus debated just climbing in and crawling out of the other side before the limos started off to Auradon. He did not want to go to a school for all the prissy little rich kids. As far as he could tell, there was nothing wrong with living on the island where they were left to their own devices. Grabbing a handful of salty yet sweet crunchy pieced of what he could only assume was candy, Mark opened the opposite door, ready to make his escape... only to see one of the so called 'huntsmen' guarding the door "Of course they'd be there" he gumbled before sitting back down in the seat and waiting for the torture to start as he picked out some bright colored candies that were very sweet and chewy. At least tasty snacks were included.

After arriving at the school, Mark trailed off as far as he could from the villain group but wasn't able to get very far... so it looks like he was going to be stuck with everyone else. Eventually the droning fairy-lady shut up and he headed up to his dorm. Mark hadn't brought much with him, just some clothing and his two puppies: Carmel and Carlyle. Choosing the middle bed on the right side of room 428, Mark waited, dreading the reveal of his roomies.
<Location;Island=>Dorm><Tagged;No One>
No Tagged Users
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Gianna M. Abraham, #83bf69, dotted, 70]<X | Georgia | 17{Nov.12};12th Grade {4th year at AP} | Dorm;312;Mel & _ & _ & _ | Friends;Mel, Allo, Toby, Kia, Lei, Ara, Red, Hayden, Ahanu, Opal, Siri, Cyn, OPEN | Enemies;Atoc, Alex, Eddy, Reed, Ju-Ju, Avon, OPEN | Crush/BF;OPEN>
-Will Post Next Time-
No Tagged Users
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Dakota H. Fitzherbert, #a9de64, dotted, 70]<X | Rapunzel & Eugene | 17{Dec.13};12th Grade {4th year at AP} | Dorm;415;Mar & _ & _ & _ | Friends;Mel*, Mar, Kia, Car, Lei, Bee, Ara, Hayden, Ju-Ju, Reed, Alex, Cyn, OPEN | Enemies;Atoc, Red, OPEN | Eventual Crush;Austin>
Nudging her sister, Dakota shot Carly a warm smile as the two girls, who happened to be born with the same or very similar golden blonde and lighter blonde hair that their mother once had (luckily they were able to cut it and it would still grow in the same blonde color). "C'mon Car, let's go find Leila and Bianca and our rooms for the year. We'll talk to you later mom and dad" Dakota said with a peppiness in her voice that always seemed to be there. Grabbing her last suitcase in one hand and picking Squish up off of Lego's head, the sun conure waddled up to sit on Daisy's forearm while she walked up to the fourth floor to put her last bag down and begin to get settled in. Dakota knew Marie and most of her other roommates already, that was one of the advantages of being a senior, she knew a lot of people.
<Location;Outside=>Dorm><Tagged;Carly, Leila, Bianca, Marie>
@Little_Ghost98
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Carly G. Fitzherbert, #9dc7c1, dotted, 70]<X | Rapunzel & Eugene | 16{Apr.9};10th Grade {2nd year at AP} | Dorm;405;Eloise & _ & _ & _ | Friends;Mel, Mar, Allo, Toby, Delilah, Daisy, Lei, Bee, Prince, Rosa, Avon, Ara, Ju-Ju, Reed, Kash, Jiang, Opal, Pi, Cyn, OPEN | Enemies;Alex, Siri, Hayden, Red, OPEN | Crush/BF;OPEN>
Pulling at the bottom of her dress again, Carly was beginning to feel a tad self conscious... even though at least three quarters of the female student body were also wearing skirts or dresses it just felt weird for carly... probably because she seldom wore dresses... or skirts. The dressing up part was usually left for Dakota. Carly preffered her skinny jeans or jean shorts... much more comfortable. "Bye mom, bye daddy" Carly echoed her older sister, giving each parent a hug. She loved her entire family, but she was definitely a daddy's girl and always had been... she was just as rebellious as Eugene yet just as crazy as Rapunzel... and she looked like a spitting image of her mother, pre-pixie cut.

Waving to two of her mother's cousins kids: Leila and Bianca, who each took after one parent more than the other, Carly picked Pal her papillion up as he started scampering up the steps. She didn't want the little, new father to get trampled by other kids feet. Placing her suitcase on the ground for a minute to push open the dorm door the walked in, pushing the old suitcase with her foot as she walked in and stopped at the bed in the center, right near the window. Putting Pal down on the bed, Goldie tried to straighten the skirt of her dress again before looking around the room and spotting her roommate "Hi Eloise" she said with a friendly smile "How was your summer?"
<Location;Outside=>Dorm><Tagged;Eloise, Dakota, Leila, Bianca>
@Autumn_Burns_Red
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Leila B. Bjorgman, #8c67e0, dotted, 70]<X | Anna & Kristoff | 17{Dec.2};12th Grade {4th year at AP} | Dorm;407;Siri & _ & _ & _ | Friends;Allo, Delilah, Kia, Bee*, Car, Daisy, Zach, Gia, Avon, Ara, Hayden, Reed, Kanti, Alex, Cyn, OPEN | Enemies;Opal, Zan, Red, OPEN | Crush/BF;OPEN>
It felt funny to be about the same height as her little sister for once. Leila didn't wear heels very often, usually she wore english riding boots as those were the most comfortable shoe in her mind but occasionally she would wear heels or sneakers of some sort. "Hi Carly" Leila shot her semi-cousin a smile as the younger girl walked past. "Hey Bee, you'll be okay... I mean what's the worst that could happen, you get stuck rooming with the daughter of Hans or something? ... oh, no, of course I didn't really mean it Bee. Hans probably doesn't even have a kid, any woman who fell for him probably got herself killed before they could have a kid... okay, yeah, I get it... not funny... sorry Bianca. Look, Mommy and Daddy said they'd be able to talk later, so we'll call them after dinner, kay?" the tiny red head asked her tiny yet slightly taller little sister "Try not to stress, Magic acts weird when you're not happy. I'll see you later and hey, I'm on the floor right above you so I'm sure you'll be fine and you can always come find me if you're not" Lei promised as she placed her box down on Bianca's bed and pulled her sister into a giant bear hug until both girls were smiling and laughing.

After a few more minutes of 'counseling' her terrified sister, Leila picked up the last of her things from the younger girls bed and headed off to her own dorm where she might be able to meet her roommates and begin unpacking, making herself feel much more at home. Upon finding her room again, Leila placed the last of her belongings on the first bed on the left side of the door with the rest of her things and Venus, one of her cats. Taking a deep inhalation as she looked around the room for a few minutes, Leila began to sort through her belongings, putting everything away in an organized fashion.
<Location;Bee's Dorm=>Dorm><Tagged;Bianca, Carly, Asiri>
@Left Half of Lancelot
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Bianca L. Bjorgman, #f078b0, dotted, 70]<X | Anna & Kristoff | 16{Dec.4};11th Grade {3rd year at AP} | Dorm;320;Opal & _ & _ & _ | Friends;Daisy, Lei*, Car, Luke, Ara, Demi, Hayden, Reed, Kanti, Pi, OPEN | Enemies;Opal, Ju-Ju, Red, OPEN | Crush/BF;OPEN>
"It's just... well, you know how I am Lei ... wh-what if Hans does have a daughter though... a-and what if she is my roommate?" Bianca questioned quietly, a look of something worse than utter fear, pure terror, shone in her green-brown eyes as she stared at her older sister. Bee was an incredibly shy and timid soul... and she really, really did not like confrontation... it was one of the many, many things that terrified her. Gently stroking Magic, Bianca took a deep breath and tried to reassure and calm herself as Leila talked on as she usually did. "Yeah, a-after dinner I'll come up to your room so we can talk with mommy and daddy" Bee agreed after a few moments of listening "and thanks Leila... you probably are right, Hans probably doesn't even have a kid... and if he did one of his other brothers probably would have told us right... I mean it was just Hans that Arendelle didn't get along with... so one of the other Twelve brothers would tell us... wouldn't they?" she asked, rambling slightly but a note of hopefullness was quickly and quietly rising with the quiet tone of the younger girls voice.

After a few more minutes of consoling from her big sister, Bianca stood up and began to sort out her belongings. She had chosen the bed nearest the door on the right side of the room, deciding that might be a safe location for her... but she would move if one of her roommates asked for it. Shuffling through a box, Bianca started out with her clothing, figuring that would be the hardest part of stuff to put away while her two dogs: Scooter and Magic, her ferret: Freckles and her cat: Dolly all cuddled up on her bed for a nap after a long day of travelling. After all, they did come from the area just over the mountains. It was one of the farthest places from the school, perhaps one of the only places farther than the Island of the Lost.
<Location;Dorm><Tagged;Leila>
No Tagged Users
[/fieldbox]​

Tory paused the song she was litsening to, then she took of her headphones once she saw that she had arrived "Goodbye dad I'll miss you" she said hugging her father. "I'll miss you sweetie, try to make friends this year, okay?" Her father said. Tory looked down she knew that she's practicaly invisible. Cues her father doesn't get as much credit as the other heroes. So making friends will be hard. "I'll try" Tory said, then she stepped out of the car, the she opened the car back car door to let out her golden retriever named Pig. Then she connected the lesh to the collar. She opened the trunk to take out her luggage, and a box with her stuff.

The she entered the building she heard that they are letting the villan kids coming. Who are probably gonna be in the same step on the social latter. Nah she'll most likely be ten steps below them. She went to the desk to ask for her dorm number. "Victoria Cear" she said then she was given a slip that has her dorm number "thanks". She entered her room, Pig started to bark at a cat. "Pig, no, stop it" Tory yelled at the dog pulling his lesh. Then she noticed a black haired girl. She also noticed that this girl came in empty handed. "Sorry about that, you know cats, and dogs" she said once Pig had calmed down. "Am Tory be the way, daughter of Taran, am your new roommate"

Quinn Hook
Interactions: Sadie @~Happily.Ever.After~
Outfit: One
Looking at the many stretch limos that resided in front of her small two bedroom condo, Quinn huffed. “This is…well a lot for little ole us.” She said, smiling. This do-gooders really wanted to make an amazing impression on them. Well, it wasn’t working. Quinn flared up with annoyance. Why would they send high class cars to pick the “exchange” students up from a well…poor living area? Probably to show the difference of being good vs. evil.
Crawling into one of the limos, Quinn spotted her friend Sadie. She smiled for a moment, and scooted down towards her. “If I wasn’t rooming with you, or any of us ‘baddies’ as they call us, I think I might find the nearest ship and send a cannon through the walls of Auradon.” She admitted to her friend. This was going to be a long year in the center of a lot of goodie-goodies. She sighed and slumped into her seat.
Once the limo pulled up to the school, Quinn smirked looking out the window. “I still don’t understand why we get shipped off to here. The place is way too perfect.” She said, getting out of the limo. “I mean is there one spec of imperfection in this place…wait I think that’s why they brought us here.” She groaned.
Quinn may not have liked the idea, but she wanted to know what it would be like here since she was a kid. But she knew that wasn’t going to happen, seeing her father was Captain Hook. Though we she got a letter in the mail inviting her and some of the other kids to Auradon prep, well Quinn psyched herself out of her excitement, figuring them only to be here as a charity case.
The sound of Sadie’s voice popped her out of her thoughts. “Yeah, let’s venture to our room.” She chuckled. She did want to know who her and Sadie would be rooming with. Hopefully the girl wasn’t super good, and judged them, or else Quinn would find herself with a plan to break the girl’s spirit.
Darting off past everyone, with her two bags, Quinn went to her dorm. She stopped once she saw the door with the numbers ‘427’ on it. “Here it is Sadie.” She said. “Our impending doom.” She joked about it, pushing the door open and entered. The room was how you say…unique. Five beds, enough sun to start a tanning salon, and of course bright cheery colors. Quinn sighed. “Great, just great.” She said, as she threw her bag down on one of the many beds.

Toby Kingsley
Interactions: Mark @~Happily.Ever.After~
Toby rode in a small black car that drove him and his mother from the Rabbit Hole, which connected Wonderland to this land, to the school, Auradon Prep. Toby remembered the much needed level of convincing it took for his mother to allow him to attend the school. Which was something, Alice, was not regretting by the amount of joy it brought her only child. “Now remember, son, to brush your teeth twice a day, feed thumper each day, and take care of yourself.” She said, hugging him as the car pulled up to the school.
Toby laughed at his mother’s overbearing self. “Yes, ma, I’ll take care of myself. I did every year I was here.” He noted to her, before hugging her and getting out of the car. Leaning his head back in, he smiled. “Please don’t forget to feed Bender. His steaks are in the meat house.” He told her, before closing the door. Grabbing his bags, he made his way through the courtyard to the dorms.
Getting to his dorm room, number ‘428,’ he pushed open the door. Spotting at kid on the middle bed, he chuckled. “Hey, I’m Toby Kingsley.” He said to the kid. “You must be Mark. It’s nice to meet you.” He said, as he brought in his bags and a bell hop followed after him with his other belongings. “Thanks Gary.” He said as the bell hop left. “I hope you’re not allergic to rabbits, because I have a white one who seems to be an escape artist…though he won’t mess with your things and his friendly.” He noted, as he began to unpack, choosing the last bed on the opposite side of Mark’s.

Delilah Dust
Interactions: Suri @~Happily.Ever.After~
Delilah had woken up in her nice, small, rose petal bed with a mouse sleeping beside it. “Snowy, please wake up so we can get ready to leave.” She said. Stretching up, she looked around her small room. Her wings fluttering behind her. Flying up to her wardrobe, she pulled out a basic outfit, one she hadn’t packed. Snowy was now responsive, and stood wagging her small tail, as she nibbled on a piece of corn.
Delilah’s mother, Tinkerbell, floated in looking at her daughter. “Delilah, please hurrying up, you wouldn’t want to be late.” She said. “Please don’t be late! You get to go away to school, I will have to stay here and listen to your mother pout about it for at least a week.” Her father, Terence called from the living room. Delilah laughed and nodded to her mother. “I will just be a minute.” She ensured her, and made her way into the bathroom.
After her morning routine, and the transformation to a much larger version of her, Delilah made her way to the school. Taking a taxi to the school, she got out and took her bags. Life was a little difficult without fairy magic, but that was the deal she made. No magic equals she can go to Auradon Prep, and boy did she want to go.
Finding her way to the dorm room that was to be hers, along with her roommates, she entered and picked a bed. The first bed on the right was the one she chose. It was close to a window, and the door. Quick escapes where important to her. Seeing a girl sitting on one of the beds, she smiled. “Hello Suri, how was your summer?” She questioned the girl, who happened to be a friend from the previous year here at Auradon Prep.

Spencer Pendragon
Interactions: No one
Spencer rode in his father’s car on the way to school. It was his second year here at Auradon Prep, and he was a bit glad to be returning. Especially since he had developed a certain crush on a certain beauty. He hadn’t told his father that he was a bisexual male, and with his father always asking when Spencer was going to bring home a pretty girl for him and his mother to meet, Spencer wasn’t too keen on telling him. However, with his crush on a guy, and the hope that the guy would like him back, Spencer figured he would need to tell him soon.
Pulling up to the school, Spencer got out of the car, with his father following after him he opened up the trunk. He pulled out his bags and handed them to a butler that was to help him carry his bags up to his room, seeing there were many of them. Including his suit of armor that he had for decoration. Who wouldn’t want a little medieval in their room? Though he did not have any medieval torture devices or weapons…those were left at home.
“I am so proud of you son, coming here and getting good grades…it’s just amazing.” Arthur Pendragon, Spencer’s father, told his son as he pulled him into an embrace. “Now if you would just bring home one of those pretty girls your friend Ty is talking about…” He started his weekly speech. Spencer tried to move out of his father’s arm over his shoulder, but Arthur was strong for being in his forties. “Maybe we can meet your longtime girlfriend, or maybe future wife.” He said. “Um…dad.” Spencer said, but his father continued on with his speech. Spencer groaned. “DAD…I like guys to.” He said, pulling away from his father. Arthur’s facial expression saddened, though when he opened his mouth to say something, nothing came out. Spencer closed the trunk and took the few bags from the ground and left to his dorm room. “Way to go, Spencer.” Spencer mumbled to himself.
Getting to his room, he looked in and saw it empty. His roommates had yet to show, and well that just made picking a bed easier. Choosing the left middle bed, Spencer fell down face first. Groaning, he closed his eyes. This was going to be a long year, and summer that followed with his dad now knowing about his sexuality.

Eloise Beaumont
Interactions: Carly @~Happily.Ever.After~
Eloise had made her way to the school, with her many instruments, thanks to her father’s truck. Being a multi-instrument musician paid its toll when it came to moving the instruments around. It seemed to be the thousandth trip that her and her parents took up the stairs to her room, when Eloise was finally able to grab her actual bags filled with clothes, hair products, make-up, and well anything else a stylish girl would need. Waving her mother and father off, she panicked a bit when she couldn’t remember if her father put her pomskys, Heaven and Dawn, in her bedroom.
Taking her bags up, she almost had a meltdown thinking that her dad had taken her dogs with him back to the castle grounds. Entering her room, she went to her bed, the one on the far left. Dropping her bags down, she smiled at her dogs as they wagged their tails in their kennel at her. “Hello, my babies.” She said, as she opened the kennel door. Her two dogs seemed to run out and jumped up and down at Eloise. “Yes, we are back at school.” She said, her dogs than calmed down and jumped up onto her bed and laid down.
Preparing her part of the room, she started to unpack and decorate it to her liking. Though as she started to hang up some French paintings, she heard the door open. Hopping down off of the dresser, she smiled at Carly. “Hey, Car.” She said, as he dogs walked up to her and smelled the familiar scent. Heaven and Dawn were calm for their species, and well they seemed to like it that way. When they wanted to have fun they did, when they wanted to be calm they were. “Oh, my summer was fun. Helped mom and dad with Queen Belle and King Adam’s castle. Though when I wasn’t doing that, I got to play one of the many instruments I have, and draw.” She said, giggling as she remembered the summer. “How was yours?” She asked.

Kiara Rolfe
Kiara smiled at her father and mother, who set across from her brother and her inside of the limo. They had an interesting, hour long, trip together from the reservation, which her brother and her were crowned prince and princess of. “Now, remember Kiara, this year must be focused on studying…no boys.” He father said, before breathing in the tobacco filled smoke, and slowly puffing it out. Her father owned a successful tobacco company, but it was just to help pay for any reservation costs. Her mother smiled at him. “Maybe one boy, but other than that be wise and follow your heart if it is to come to being with a boy.” Pocahontas spoke to her daughter. Kiara nodded her head, her cheeks flushed to a sweet pink color. “Yes father, yes mother.” She said to them.
Kiara had yet to inform her father of her crush on a certain boy by the name of Nicholas Radcliff, though she informed her mother of the crush. It seemed to be easier to speak with her mother about boys, than it was her father. In John’s eyes, Kiara was still his little girl and he would do anything to protect her from heartbreak. He knew what it was like to be a teenage boy, and well a girl’s wellbeing was the last thing on many of their minds.
As the car pulled up to the school, she bided both her parents a farewell, and exited the vehicle. Breathing in the fresh air, her small hummingbird flew up to her. The quick wings generated a breeze that tickled against Kiara’s skin, causing her to giggle. “Hello Mimi.” She said, as she walked around to the back to grab her bag. Some of the servants, grabbed most to all of her bags, only allowing Kiara to take a small bag with wheels. “Thank you very much.” She said to the servants. She didn’t mind taking her own bags, but when the servants did it made Kiara feel like she was taking advantage of this. Though she shook it out of her mind, and went to her dorm room.
Opening the door, she walked in and put the sole bag she carried down by the middle bed on the right, which was by the window. Her wolf, Kain, seemed to walk in with his nose in the air. It wasn’t that Kain was stuck up, but his nose was in the air because of the treats he smelled in Kiara’s small bag. Walking up to the bag, he pushed it over and tried to open the device that kept him from his delicious treats. Kiara laughed. “Oh silly, you have to wait for your treats.” She told him. He began to whine, and give her puppy dog eyes. “Fine…fine, I will give you a few.” She said, bringing the bag up to the bed. Opening it, she bring out two snacks, which happened to be basic beef jerky, though Kiara made them instead of bought them. It promoted better health that way. “Sit.” She mentioned, Kain did just so and was rewarded with two pieces of jerky. He laid down and chewed on the meaty treat.

Avonaco Rolfe
Avon had zoned out during the ride to the school. Most of the conversation had been about Kiara staying focused and not on some boy. Kiara was a well-disciplined girl with a bright mind, but once a boy entered the picture it seemed she was left without any of her previous teachings. When he noticed his sister exit the vehicle, he sighed and prepared to go. Though just as he was about to leave, his father stopped him. “I know you were not paying attention to the conversation at hand, because you did not hear me say that you need to stay here for a moment.” He said, taking another puff off of his tobacco pipe. “Now, Avonaco, this is your last year here before graduation. Then you will enter training on how to become a good chief. After that, you will take over the tribe in two years. So I want you to have fun this year, you’re have managed straight A’s the past year, and well I won’t mind a B or two. I just want to know your teenage years were not all wasted on responsibility.” He told Avonaco. At first, Avonaco didn’t believe the words coming out of his father’s mouth. From day one it was about responsibility, and being the next chief, where did this come from. “Yes, father.” He said, before leaving the limo.
Grabbing his bag, he made his way to his bedroom. He carried three of his bags, and one servant carried the other two. He didn’t allow people to weight on him hand and foot. He allowed them to help, but he could carry the majority of his belongings. Walking into his dorm room, he dropped his things by his bed, the first of two in a row on the right side. Far enough from the window, and close enough to his closet. He thanked the servant, and then began to unpack.

Rosa Garcia
Interactions: Ali @~Happily.Ever.After~
“Oh my goodness! That is just the cutest outfit I have ever seen.” Rosetta, Rosa’s mother, gleamed at the outfit Rosa wore today. Her and her brother was starting school at Auradon Prep this year, and well she was excited about it. “That’s what I said this morning when I put it on!” Rosa said, looking at herself in the mirror. “Though Prince and I need to be going so we can be granted our larger forms.” She said to her mother. Here in her house with her twin brother, and father Sled and Mother Rosetta, Rosa was the smartest person in the house, but once she left pixie hollow and this house, she became to air-headed girl so many people knew and loved. Her mother hugged her, and her father patted her on the head. “Hey, dad! Leave my hair alone, it is perfect.” She said to him.
Leaving the house, with her two bags, kitty named Milo, and her twin brother Princeton, she made her way to the edge of Pixie Hollow. “I still don’t see why we have to go through this.” Princeton groaned. Princeton didn’t have to go through the long, sometimes painful, process as Rosa did. Being half Fairy, and half human, unlike her brother whose only gift was being small in Pixie hollow, she had a totally different power stripping process. Once at the edge of Pixie Hollow, they began their process of becoming larger humans.
A few hours later, Rosa and Prince got to the school, carrying their bags behind them. “I will see you later.” Rosa said, walking to her room. Opening the door, she spotted Ali laying on her bed. She giggled a little bit and began to put her things away. “Hello Ali!” She sang out, just to greet the girl. Though it was a mere half-hour later and Rosa was almost done unpacking, when Ali rushed out the door to meet the new comers that Rosa heard would be attending. She smiled. “Oh she is just so excited.” She mentioned, turning back to unpacking.

Princeton Garcia
Princeton’s morning seemed to be a blur. The first day of his high school experience was to beginning today. He was slightly excited, but at the same time he wasn’t looking forward to leaving some of his friends at Pixie Hollow. When his sister and he had got to the school grounds, he seemed to start remembering his morning. “Yeah, I will see you later sis.” He said, waving her off before going his own way. “Come on Otis.” He said, to his black pug.
Getting to his room, he opened the door, at saw he was the first one there. “Well we get the pick of which bed we want out of the lake of beds, Otis.” He said, as he walked to the middle bed on the left side. Putting his bags on the bed, he lifted Otis up and sat him on the bed. Otis tried to walk on the bed and ended on falling over, because his paws a sunk too deep. He panted and decided to lay there while Prince unpacked.

Waverly Musker
Interactions: Tory @GamerFangirl
Waverly sat between her mother and father as they argued about something regarding Waverly going to school with the son of Jafar. Aladdian wasn’t at all for it, where Jasmine wanted to give the boy a chance to pave his own way in life. Waverly had stuck her head phones in, and chose to ignore the conversation. She didn’t plan on judging the guy that bared her father’s name, and she hoped he didn’t judge her either. Waverly never found much time to be rude to people, unless they were rude to her.
When the car pulled up to the school, Waverly noticed a few servants waited for her car. Waverly dove out of the car, and waved her parents good-bye. The servants had seemed to grab all of her belongings which gave Waverly room to run off to her bedroom, empty handed, but at the same time her cheetah cubs ran after her. Getting in the room, she took a seat on one of the beds closest to the window. “And we are clear.” She said to herself.
As the servant’s began to bring in her belongings, she noticed a dog came barking in at her cheetahs, followed by a girl. “It’s fine. Ginger and Coda are nice so you won’t have to worry about them trying to kill your dog.” She said nonchalantly. “That sounded rude, sorry about that. Anyways, with some luck, our pets could get along.” She said, and began to unpack the suitcases the servants brought in.

Last edited:
Jiang Li "A Girl Worth Fighting For!" 10th Grade "...Swift as a Coursing River!" Tagged: @~Happily.Ever.After~

"Be a good boy." Jiang Li said to her horse as she got the rest of his things settled and began walking away towards the dorms. She had gotten to school early in order to get Khanul settled in first, and so she could get him the best 'suite' in the stables. The spoiled horse hated being between other horses, so she'd had to get him a room next to the wall. Hopefully he wouldn't bite anybody like last time, but she was sure she would be hearing from the stable staff within the next five hours.

She made her way to the dorm and flung the door open. A grin spread across her face as she saw that Suri had already arrived and was just laying on her bed. Stepping out of the room, quickly, Jiang took a deep breath before running at Suri full speed, and jumping on the bed. "SURI!!" She screamed as she fell onto her best friend's bed.

Kanti Wapun "Steady as the Beating Drum," 12th Grade "Can You Paint with all the Colors of the Wind?" Tagged: @~Happily.Ever.After~

Kanti had been lounging on her bed, flipping through her books and trying to pass the time, when her roommate entered. Kanti surveyed the brunette for a minute or two, trying to figure out if she was a villain or not. But she couldn't tell. When she'd found out about the villains coming to the school, she'd been a little apprehensive. Her father absolutely hated the idea of the villains entering the school, but didn't pull her out because he didn't want her to appear weak. But now that she was here, and had been for quite a few hours, she didn't think having the villain children here would be such a big deal. Maybe she would even end up befriending one of them, who knows?

When her roommate greeted her, Kanti grabbed her notepad, and flipped it to the greetings page that read. (Hi there! My name is Kanti, nice to meet you!) Upon showing that to Jamie, Kanti readied to show her the whole mutism explanation page, but held off on it just to gauge the girl's reaction to her silence. As the girl unloaded her belongings and her numerous pets entered the scene, Kanti let out a surprised squeal of delight and began making 'kissy come here' sounds and beckoning to the animals. She didn't have any pets, but her brother did, but his dog was a prude that didn't like to be petted.

Ahanu Wapun "Steady as the Beating Drum," 11th Grade "Just Around the Riverbend!" Tagged: none
WIP

Kasheim Nedakh "Where the Dream Takes You" 9th Grade "Where Your Heart Longs to Be"

Zan Yu "Let's Get Down to Business!" 12th Grade "Honor to Us All" Tagged: @~Happily.Ever.After~

Zan Yu stood outside of her apartment, her head bowed as she listened to her father's words. He was basically just making sure that she would do what she was meant to do when she got to Auradon. Find Jiang Li. Befriend her. Then kill her. "You've been preparing for this your entire life. Do not fail me, Zan." Her father grunted at her, and she nodded before turning on her heel and entering one of the limos. She said nothing to her mother who stood a few paces behind her father. They'd never had much of a relationship anyway, so Zan had no problem with not saying goodbye to the woman.

Upon entering the limo, Zan was pleasantly surprised to see that there were little snacks and candies available to the students. However she didn't grab any until the limos started moving. If her father saw her slacking off, he would snatch her out of the limo and punish her. When they got to the school, Zan grabbed a few more sweets and stuffed them in her bag for later. When the Blue Fairies speech ended, Zan proceeded to her dorm, grimacing a bit when she saw that she would be rooming with Cynthia Charming. Zan entered the dorm and placed her bags on the bed nearest to the door and began unpacking.

Reed Darling "You Can Fly, You Can Fly, You Can Fly!" 10th Grade "These are the Things We Lost Boys Do!" Tagged: no one

Unlike most students, Reed's first stop was not the dorm. He knew that with all the rushing around that day that he probably wouldn't get another chance to do this, so he'd gone to a relatively secluded area behind the school, and had his first smoke of the day. He'd wanted to smoke on the drive up to school, but his father had insisted on driving him because of the school's 'new arrivals'. Honestly, Reed didn't give two craps about the villain kids as long as they didn't screw with him, and he honestly thought that everyone was making too big of a deal about their presence.

Last edited:
~:~ Bedwyr Avignon ~:~
outfit: [x], [x]
tagged: @Autumn_Burns_Red @~Happily.Ever.After~
interactions: Joe ~ Spencer
stuck in my head:

"Don't be a mediocrity. Don't just wait and trust to fate and say, 'that's how it's meant to be.' It's up to you how far you go. If you don't try, you'll never know."
Nothing in this world was ever simple. But if you drowned yourself in enough books and dusty tomes, maybe there laid a chance that you could, perhaps, fool yourself into thinking otherwise. Of course, that was a big if. If it worked, then what? Would life resume to be a merry bit of prancing, skipping, hopscotch across life's big questions. Or would there even be a question to be answered? And would that answer be something as simple as what you're disillusioned to think it is. And then, in one big swoop of questions, life tumbles back into its complex nature: a rubber band destined to return to its original shape after being pulled, and twisted. This rubber band, however, held together through every and any kind of force imaginable. Which made pulling it eons into the annuls of time and through the outreaches of space, only hurt a lot worse when it snapped back into your face.

Unfortunately, in the vacuum of space, there is no such thing as terminal velocity.

Oh woe was he, the boy with his wand in hand and a gashing, red, bubbly mark on the bridge of his nose and side of his cheek. Bedwyr scrubbed furiously, convinced the warmth of friction would alleviate the pain; it only served to make it worse. He let out a groan before falling into an armchair, his eyes customarily drawn to the door as if, by some misfortune, his father would step in with his furrowed brows and pursed lips. Such a vivid description could only belie the real thing. Because he stood there, with his furrowed brows and pursed lips.

Merlin tapped his wrist in exasperation, despite there not being a watch wrapped around it, and pulled the blue cap from his head to ruffle his hair. Archimedes crowed his disapproval from behind, making an odd guttural sound that Bedwyr could only imagine was his form of clucking. Bedwyr returned the cluck with a sour expression, accompanied by him sticking his tongue out immaturely.

"Don't need you being late, do we boy?" Merlin tutted, moving around to gather Bedwyr's suit case. Articles of clothing and whatever else he'd need followed Merlin in that bopping manner, levitating to a beat and rhythm likely stuck in Merlin's head. "I've got an appointment with young Arthur in just a few minutes; I would much appreciate if you didn't dawdle," Merlin paused to look at his son, "and pout, as you seem to be doing."

"I'm not poutin'," he grumbled, "poutin's for children and Archimedes when he finds out he's already eaten his desert."

"Name one time that happened!" Archimedes groused, almost immediately continuing the moment Bedwyr opened his mouth, "Exactly!"

"Next thing you'll be eatin' is my wand in your face," Bedwyr grumbled and moved to do exactly as he threatened. He ran smack into a pile of books, halting the line of mamboing objects. The books blustered in Bedwyr's face, fluttering pages along his cheek to add the sting of paper cuts to the still red smack on his face. He flustered, hands coming up to swipe away before ducking under to stand with an obvious pout in his lips next to Merlin.

Merlin blinked, still waving the stick in his hand in time with the movement of books and clothes and a tea set. "Hm," he hummed, "you look awfully different. What did I do with your hair last? Don't answer that; it's rhetorical." Merlin looked away for a moment to stare at the monstrosity of things piling on top of one another before him. He blustered, fidgeted around, before slamming himself bottom first on the pile. After a moment to contemplate, his son merely poked around before stabbing through the pile, whispering a small incantation. The pile sank deep into the suitcase with Merlin nearly falling in, as well.

Blustering again, Merlin shot Bedwyr a glare, "You realize how dangerous making pocket dimensions directly below someone, is?"

Bedwyr nodded and sighed, "As dangerous as Archimedes is without his five cups of coffee in the morning." Archimedes, in turn, flapped his disapproval before grumbling his way out of the room. Helping his father stand and dust off his gown (as well as undo the string of ties wrapped around his ankle), Bedwyr resigned to pick up his suitcase and follow Merlin into the adjacent hallway. Merlin had insisted they live in his hut in the woods, but Arthur was determined to keep the old magician and old friend as close as possible. The compromise had been a slightly larger hut within the confines of Camelot's walls, away from the prying eyes of the kingdom, but at the service of each of the knights of the round table and the servants roaming around the castle grounds.

However, today didn't seem like a day for a good sniff about the castle's gardens, so early in the morning. So, the two passed Archimedes dipping his beak into his numerous cups of coffee—likely his third already—and made way for the door. With a few mumbled words, Merlin opened the door into the world outside, which looked increasingly like the grounds of a different sort of castle than the ones they were used to. Bedwyr had become accustomed to the sights in the increasing years, but Merlin had to take another moment to adjust. Of course, not long after, he'd be saying his farewells to his only son, but for now Bedwyr let him have his moment.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye for now. And no magic here, remember?" Merlin piped up, trying his best to muster a smile before pulling Bedwyr into a hug. The boy breathed deep, taking in the familiar scent of family before letting go and smiling back.

"I know, I know. And, yeah, I suppose so. Just don't go hoppin' universes without me, old man. I just caught up with the recent series of Doctor Who. I don't need you poppin' up in one of his episodes," Bedwyr joked, shuffling in place with his suitcase dangling in front of him. They stood like that for a few moments before Merlin piped up.

"Uh... well," Merlin uttered, making a grand gesture to check his wrist, which contained absolutely no evidence of a watch, "I have about two minutes before my meeting with Arthur and Percival, so...."

"Dad, that's the door that leads to the dorms," Bedwyr mumbled. He made a show of looking behind him to see a few freshman panicking—to the seniors and juniors, this wasn't a new occurrence. Merlin made a convincing squeak before slamming the door shut, only to have his beard yanked the moment he took a step to move away. The door swung open to the old man fumbling to untwist his facial hair from the other knob.

"I don't see how this thing finds the most precarious objects to get stuck on. I'd be half tempted to shear it off it it didn't hold all of my magical abilities," he groaned, to which Bedwyr immediately went to help.

A hum came from Bedwyr's lips as he worked to undo the knot still binding his father to this side of the country. "I didn't know your beard gave you your magic."

"It doesn't," Merlin huffed, "It just sounded cool." With a final yank, the beard came loose. Merlin said his actual, final goodbyes and left Bedwyr to shuffle inside the building with weak apologies to the others waiting behind him.

Room 404 didn't give him much of a problem, especially since he carried light. Well, as light as a pocket dimension inside a briefcase allowed. Surprisingly, it only allowed a maximum of ten pounds, which was wonders when carrying it up long flights of stairs. It made passing a multitude of boys caring rather heavy looking chests rather easy. Easy because he could snicker at their misfortune while he had none so far. Not counting the almost trip up the stairs, rather than the less embarrassing down. Apparently the one that hurt more became far less of a fluster and more of an unfortunate accident that had people crowing above in concern and sympathy. Maybe there was a reason people gave him weird stares when he laughed.

Upon arriving inside of his allotted living space, Bedwyr left himself standing in the doorway, alone and waiting. "I'll give it about ten minutes," he mumbled, setting his briefcase down in the middle of the communal area. He made sure to face it towards the door before adjusting the room accordingly. Bedwyr nearly flung himself into what he currently did, adjusting the curtains enough to leave just the right amount of light filtering inside; he opened one of the doors open a smidgen; a chair was thrown next to his suitcase, and a second one found its away next to it; he didn't much care for the sofa, of which he pushed slightly off center. When appropriate, Bedwyr sat himself atop his briefcase, not surprised that his father pushed in through one of the closed doors in order to shove a frustrated owl into the room. He made a strangled noise before throwing a googly eyed rock through and lightly tapping a kitten into the room before slamming the door shut again.

"He's on his way!" a muffled cry from the other side of one of the doors, likely one of the wardrobes, called out before dissipating in the flapping of wings.

Almost immediately, the owl made his grumpy perch atop Bedwyr's shoulders. "Waiting for someone?" Hippocrates asked.

"Just a few people," Bedwyr said, "and I think one of them is the king."

"Really?"

"My apologies: the king's son."

"Oh, the brat?"

"How do you even know which king I'm talking about?"

"Is it the brat or not?"

"It's the brat. And apparently two of them too."

The bird cocked his head to the side, examining the door number opposite of the room. Being vastly intelligent has its uses, especially in this occasion. Hippocrates cackled, "You're waiting in the wrong bedroom, you git."

"What? That's not..." Bedwyr swerved his head to see what the fuss was about, only to realize that his pal was indeed correct. Grumbling, Bedwyr grappled his suitcase into his hands and marched into the hall and down one room to the right. Apparently, he'd been one off and ashamed of this obvious miscommunication. Without a word, Bedwyr barged in, making no move to talk with the lone boy inside. In an instant, he pushed Arthur's son into one of the chairs, moved the chair to the right by a few inches and proceeded to sit directly behind it.

"All these parallel universes, you'd think they'd be willing to give you directions. Nope, they just toss you to the meat grinder and hope you know how to operate the bloody thing," Bedwyr rambled, shooing Hippocrates enough that the bird raspberried him (as much as possible with a beak) and perched atop the chair, directly behind Spencer.

"One spoiled kiddo, one to go," the owl squawked, poking Spencer's head lightly. "To be fair, it has been ten minutes, Bedlam."

~:~ Asiri Sinchi ~:~

outfit: [x]
tagged: @~Happily.Ever.After~
interactions: Leila
stuck in my head:

"Boom baby!"
The average parent often says the words, "Back in my day..." followed by some form of nostalgic reminiscence that often leave children high and dry about two hundred times from middle school to the end of college. That's normal. That's what parents do. It's alright to be nostalgic. It's okay to look back at the wonder years and think, 'Man, what I wouldn't give to go back to a time when things were simpler.' For a lot of parents, it's a right of passage into parenthood and for a lot of kids, it's the eerie lens into their very own future—occasionally, it serves as a weird existential crisis for both parent and child. A kind of mortality that children feel halfway through their young adult life. A kind of, "This is it. This are my wonder years. Oh God." And for parents, it's that time where they no doubt scream at how fast life is passing them by. It serves as the perfect marking point for an adult's mid-life crisis.

For the Sinchi family, things could never, ever be as simple as they should. For all Asiri knew, her father was still living his teenage years. Either that, or his entire adult existence remains to be one giant mid-life crisis. Regardless of one or the other, Cuzco can't seem to escape that grasping need to be, what Asiri and her mother call, "The It Girl." The best designer wear, the most up to date electronics, the biggest trend in dieting, the most outrageous pets that come in pocket sizes (tea cup llamas apparently do exist). The idea that he has to be the one to have it all never ceases.

Of course, the vanity, the undeniable materialism in which Cuzco clung to, didn't once diminish the man's generosity. Sure, he spent thousands upon thousands of dollars on crap, but he refused to spend all of it on himself. And that's where the problem began. Apparently, making designer wear accessible to all of the Inca Empire was at the top of his priorities. The look on his wife's face when she saw Mrs. Yitzi putting around in her tricked out scooter with an assortment of Gucci and Valentino wear (not to mention she smelled like Chanel Number 1 through 200) could only be considered priceless.

That's currently why she was giving Cuzco a very dramatic death stare whilst the two helped their daughter pack for school. Asiri refused to cave into her burning need to give him the same look, hands on hips and everything. Making sure she had everything ready came as a priority; her mother could handle scolding her father well enough. The look Cuzco gave the both of them verged on pitiful, but the two had become extremely used to his usual pity-parade-in-hopes-of-getting-outta-this-alive charade.

In two seconds flat, Pisco went from vehement whispering to full blown yelling. Cuzco immediately crowded himself in a corner, muttering weak excuses and offering penance in the form of jewelry. Their daughter merely sighed, grabbed what bags she could, and made for the door. She shot her mother a knowing look and the woman, bless her heart, paused for just a second to acknowledge her daughter before her face scrunched back into a scowl and her mouth let loose a large slur of very choice words.

"Before you ask," Asiri said, jumping into the limo after throwing her cases in trunk. She regarded Kronk with a very tired, yet pointed look, "he did it again."

"Oh, I know," Kronk replied, and as if to prove his point he held up his wrist to show off the Rolex wrapped around it. "He told me to be as discreet as possible around Pisco. I told her it was a Timex, but apparently Timex watches don't print Rolex in big shiny letters across the top. I was wondering what that was; figured it was just a weird tomato stain."

Asiri narrowed her eyes just slightly before letting herself fall into the seat. She didn't question Kronk's oddities, but the tomato stain comment had her contemplating if she really did trust this man to drive her down rather perilous looking hills. To curb her thoughts, her mother huffed in exasperation as she slid in beside her daughter and Cuzco followed with the most pitiful sniffles. He muttered something about worst ideas and blaming Chicha and her matchmaking skills.

A few long hours passed before the entire family, plus Kronk, passed through the border into Auradon. It wouldn't take much longer before they found themselves parked in front of the castle itself. The group made idle chit chat, mostly initiated by Kronk and questions of Birdwell, whilst on their trip. It wasn't much of an attention holder for Asiri, more to fill the time than actually engage the mind. His parents especially tended to do that when they so desperately tried to hold their tongues. If Asiri had seen her father back then, she'd have been appalled at his lack of restraint and doubly astonished that he'd developed such a knack for it now.

The past emperor would have loved to duke it out in words with his mother this very instant, present company be damned. But this one, the one with his face periodically scrunching up as if to cue the moments where he nearly slipped and decided biting his cheek worked better than mental restraint, was a far cry from what he used to be. It was obvious his mother fell in love with that and couldn't have been more proud. This Cuzco was worth all the arguments.

Stopping the car behind a line of others, Pisco decided, after one cursory glance at the windshield, that the family would do well with a brisk walk and proceeded to exit from the vehicle. Cuzco followed, shooting Kronk a quick, "Just shoot a text so we know where you parked, buddy!" Asiri went quickly after, waving Kronk a goodbye and beaming at him as she left.

After what seemed to be quite a bit of fussing, Asiri gave up wresting control of her luggage from her parents to begin advancing toward the school grounds. They could have left well enough with Kronk, but something in her mother's eyes told her just how much this moment meant. Last year at Auradon Prep meant one more year before truly seeing her baby off. Knowing that, Pisco deserved as much time spent with her daughter as she very well wanted. If that meant she didn't have to carry heavy luggage, so be it.

They made their way past an assortment of students in a flurry to get their things to their designated dorms (or to meet their nearly year long roommate who they likely hoped wouldn't be god awful) until they all three stood at the entrance to 407 with a suitcase in each hand and an owl cooing in Asiri's arms. Of any sight to see, this had to actually be the most average, seeing as nothing extraordinary had yet to take place. Asiri thanked the high heavens for that fact alone, seeing as her family could very possibly venture on the, "Honey, don't stand near them or you'll catch their crazy. Ugh," kind of mother grabbing her child's arm frantically in a bid to get away, one step away from giving them a condescending lecture.

Letting her parents move in first, she merely pointed toward one of the beds with a smile and watched her parents shuffle their way toward the nearest, unclaimed one—she followed quickly to place the owl alongside the bags. With no luggage to bar their movement, both Pisco and Cuzco crowded their daughter with earnest smiles and hugs and bitten back remarks that were likely dying to be shouted. She made sure to scoot away from one or the other for a moment, giving them reassurances and goodbye hugs and kisses. Asiri reminded her mother to see the brighter side of her husband's lack of monetary responsibility, of which there weren't any and all the redeeming qualities lay in Cuzco's undying generosity, kindness, and propensity for good taste in music. Living with him warranted patience and both his daughter and his wife learned to give him just that.

"Remember the man you fell in love with, mom," were Asiri's parting words before she moved onto her father.

Most everything she had to say on money likely went through one ear and out the other, in regards to her father. That didn't stop Asiri from reminding him, however, and she took this opportunity to do it, yet again. She understood his intentions and the ever piling guilt that urged him to make it up to his people. She only urged him to think of better means and ways to truly apologize; it didn't take well over eighteen years to get that across. Yet, no matter how much evidence piled against it, Cuzco continued with his wellspring of "Please Tell Me You Actually Like Me," gifts. Not only that, but she very well had to remind him not to build another resort in earnest apologies to Asiri's mother. Pisco would only get further enraged.

"It's the little stuff, dad," Asiri said, with a pitying smile as she gave him one last hug and peck on the cheek. With that, they both left without introducing themselves to the other occupant in the room. Asiri rolled her eyes at their blatant disregard for anything other than the situation currently brewing in front of them.

She turned toward Leila with her signature, 'This is my good impression face,' smile stretching her lips. She only took a moment to look down at the text that buzzed her phone. Kronk made sure Apu was safe and sound in the 'other' stables the school had for more exotic pets. With that out of the way, Asiri held out her hand and introduced herself, "Asiri Sinchi, daughter of Emperor Cuzco and Empress Pisco." She almost cringed at the awful formality that dripped from her words. "Sorry about my parents back there, they tend to get tunnel vision whenever tears start to cloud their eyesight," she said in hopes that she lightened the mood and didn't sound so aloof and professional. This wasn't a business meeting and she was still a teenager. Jeez. Asiri cringed again, more visibly this time as she stared at her own hand.

~:~ Atoc Amzy ~:~
interactions:
"But, what does that have to do with anything?"
"No, no, he's got a point."

W.I.P.

~:~ Ophelia Christian ~:~
interactions:
"So, he's a bit of a fixer upper."

W.I.P.​

Last edited:
Lucas Seaton
Lucas hugged his parents goodbye and headed into the school. Since he had been here for three years now, he and his parents didn't do the long goodbye that had happened his freshman year. He held one of his fish in his hand and the other held the leash for Erie, he figured once he got the animals in he could go get his bags and such. He opened his door and saw that none of his other roomates had arrived yet. Placing his pets in the room, he headed back down to grab his stuff. Once everything was up and away, he decided to lay down and play with his puppy

Kore Morana Underworld K, Ana, Morana☽ ✦ 14March 20☽ ✦ BisexualPersephone|Hades
Dorm:302
A heavy sign escaped the tiny blond girl as she stood at the entrance of Auradon High dormitories. Her spring green eyes narrowed some on the front door. A small tug of reluctance tugged at her. She really did not want to be here; the black shepard puppy at her heals barked excitedly. She looked down at him, "Nox, this is not exciting for me... I don't want to leave mother. Although I am grateful that father sent you to me as a comfort." She bent down and rubbed the pups head affectionately. She picked her suitcases back up and continued into the lobby of the dormitory and looked down at her paper telling her to what room she would reside in, "302 level four." she mumbled to herself a groan of anticipation escaping her lips. This would be the least amount of fun for her going up these stairs with her suitcase. Once she reached the top she was breathing somewhat heavily. She set the suitcase down to roll while Nox walked by her side patiently guiding her to the room 302. She peered inside unsure of her surroundings.

Eimher Sorcha DingwallEm, Eimmy☽ ✦ 16Jul.13☽ ✦ BisexualMerida
Dorm:405
The red haired lass was whistling to herself as she put up her beautiful horse Gypsy Night into her stall. She patted the mare's muzzle affectionately, the mare snorted and nuzzled her owner in a nudging way. "Did I forget something girl?" She asked the mare sweetly. Gypsy neighed shaking her head almost in demand for her treat. "How could you think I forgot Gypsy. Here you go darlin." She tossed two apple slices to the mare. The lass smiled and picked up her two large satchels and slung them over her shoulder. "Looks like I have to head up to my dorm same as last year." She smiled and skipped out of the stables and headed into the building running up the stairs to top level dorms and walked into her room throwing her things onto an empty bed. "Hey Eloise and Car. How are you guys?" She said flopping onto her bed looking at the two girls with a smile on her face.
@~Happily.Ever.After~ @Autumn_Burns_Red
Amphirtite Asanna VannAmy, Asanna☽ ✦ 17May.22☽ ✦ LesbianAttina
Dorm:421
Amy stretched as she excited her mother's car and turned and smiled at her, "Goodbye mother, I'll grab my things if you would just pop the trunk." She adjusted the bad on her shoulder and hear a small squeak of protest. "Oh I am so sorry chippy." She said opening it slightly the little otter's head popping out and seeming to glare at her for being jostled about in there. Her eyes went back to her mom as she popped the trunk. She went back to the back and took out two suitcases and headed up to her dorm room that she had resided in for the past three years. She climbed the stairs with a practiced ease, she arrived in her dorm and found the bed she usually occupied by the window was available. She loved the view of the ocean that she got from it. She put her things on her bed and sat Chip's bag down and took the otter out and placed him on her shoulder lovingly petting him softly. She looked at the new girl who was a villain's child but she had no problem with her. "Hello I am Amphirtite... I know its a mouthful but I usually just go by Amy much easier. I am the daughter of Attina by the way." She offered her hand to the girl in peace with a small smile.
@Dreamever
Forrest Leigh JungleFJ☽ ✦ 18Aug.16☽ ✦ BicuriousJane|Tarzan
Dorm:329
Forest bounced as he walked up the steps the cub on his shoulders fast asleep and not planning on waking anytime soon. In his hands were two suitcases carrying them effortlessly up the stairs as he hummed to the beat of a song that was in his head. He leaned his head near his little cubs and rubbed her affectionately listening to her soft purs as she slept. He made it to his level and walked down the hall to his room and smiled noting that he was the first on there. He sat his suitcases on the bed closest to the window and then stepped outside to watch the new kids scrambling to find their rooms taking not of a blonde girl who was standing in the doorway down the hall seemingly terrified to enter. Forest chuckled new kids always nervous on their first day he remembered when he was in that position. He reached his free hand up and rubbed the cub between her ears.

Mila Le Coeur & Atticus Slater

Mila walked with Atticus back to the school smiling.
"God it feels good to be back!" Mila said smiling brightly.

Mila said tossing her golden hair and smoothing out her dress and waving to some girl she didn't know as she opened the doors to the school.
Atticus smirked, smoking his cigarette and walking along side her. He saw some cute boys and smirked checking them out.
"Yeah I kinda missed it here." Atticus said taking a long puff out of his cigarette and taking it into the building.
"Well I will see you later gator." Atticus said pecking the girl on the cheek and going to room 410. He walked inside and looked around. Nice place. No one was there yet. He jumped onto the bed and smirked. He was finally home again. His bags were all over the floor and he was in bed. This was the life. His roomates better not be some assholes.

Mila smiled as he kissed her and sprinted to his room. Mila pulled her giant suitcase to room 415 and opened the door. She smiled seeing as no one was in the room and shut the door behind her. She quickly got to work putting her decorations up around the room and getting her clothes all put away. She sat on the bed, waiting to see her roomates. This should be a great time.

((Sorry my first post sucks lmao))

Akasha
✧ Akasha Crane ☾Ali☽ ✦ 17 ☾Oct.31☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Bisexual ✦ Ichabod Crane ✦ crush, Friends and Enemies open ✧
The sun rose into the sky as Akasha woke and yawned. She made her way to the bathroom to shower. She got ready dis her hair and made her way down the steps. She waved to her father and mother, they walked her out to the car and helped her put her luggage into the car. She waved and hugged them before she got in the car.

The car pulled off and went to pull up to her school. She was dressed in Goth, but actually a nice girl. She sighed and got out it was her third year. She sighed as she got out and slowly made her way for the dorm. She was keeping an eye out for the one person she would not be happy to see this year the headless horsemans daughter. Akasha made her way towards me her dorm room.

Mica
✧ Mica Smith ☾Mica☽ ✦ 17 ☾Oct.31☽ ✦ ♂ ❥Straight ✦ John Smith ✦ crush enemies and friends open ✧
Mica was asleep in his bed. His dad came in and wok him. He groaned, by got up. His body wanted to go back to bed. He got up showered and dressed, he made his way to the kitchen and ate. He was going to be on his third year after he was done his father and mother got him in the car and started to drive him to the school.

When they reached the school, he got out of the car. He grabbed his stuff and said good bye to his parents. He saw Akasha and gave her a nod as he went for his dorm. He was curious what this year would bring.

Panda
✧ Pandora Headless ☾Panda☽ ✦ 16 ☾Oct.31☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Bisexual ✦ Headless Horseman ✦ enemies friend and crush open ✧
The night before school, Pandora got ready to go back. She was definitely one of the more hated people there due to her father was. Well her and that King girl they got a long well. She smirked as she packed. Her mother had to take her in the moring her dad sadly couldn't. So she spent the night with him. In the morning she packed up and went with her mom to the school. When she pulled up she had a dark smile on her pale face. She said good bye to her mother. When Pandora walked out, she started to get Glares and she let out a small laugh and started to walk for the dorms. She would wait on Aria to join he. She got along with the Horned kings daughter very well.

Z
✧ Zane Sky ☾Z☽ ✦ 16 ☾Oct.31☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Straight ✦ Hera|Zeus ✦ friends crush enemies open ✧
Zane woke in his room on Olympus. He made his way to the banquet hall as he yawned. He had already showered and dressed. He saw his father and mother, he nods to them and shouldered a bag. He was going on a second year. He skipped breakfast and rode his Pegasus to school. He landed and let his Pegasus walk to the barn and go him all set up." See you later buddy" he said to his Pegasus and started to walk to the dorms. He shouldered his bags and just kept walking.

ARIA
✧ Ariania King ☾Aria☽ ✦ 18 ☾Oct.31☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Bisexual ✦ Horned King ✦ friends crush enemies open ✧
The night before she had to return to school Aria packed in her room. She walked out when her father called her. She ran to his side and hugged him. She thanked him for letting her go back. She said good night and went straight to bed. In the morning she showered and dressed and had her dad drive her to school, she hugged him bye and got out. She sighed and walked head held high this was her last year and she was friends with panda. She smirked as she went to find her evil genius friend.

At was making her way to the dorms. She dragged her trunk along with and stopped seeing her friend." Hey Panda did you have a Horrific summer?" She asked as in a good connotation. Her friend answered with a smile." You know I did." She said. They laughed and started to walk for the dorms.

Luke
✧ Luke Sun God ☾Luke☽ ✦ 18 ☾Oct.31☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Straight ✦ Apollo ✦ Friends enemies and crush open ✧
Mark
✧ Mark Sun God ☾Mark☽ ✦ 18 ☾Oct.31☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Straight ✦ Apollo ✦ friends enemies and crush open✧
The Twins we're always up with the son. As sons of the sun God it was in there nature. They got up with there dad and yawned. One last year, they we're happy to be doing this only.once. there dad got them up an gave them ambrosia and nectar. He got them in hisnson chariot and took the to school. He set it down the whole area around his chariot was a blaze. The boys laughed and waved to there dad." See you." They say together and walked for the. Dorms. They dragged there trunks. They we're laughing and talking the whole way. They weren't anti social but the whole ego and twin thing normally made people back off. They had a slick cool easy going demeanor about them. They didn't stick with girls to often. Meaning they played about a lot like there dad. It was the gos thin yo do. Even Z there friend new that.

interacting with: Waverly
@Autumn_Burns_Red

outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/tory_cears_outfit/set?id=173856549

Tory looked at the girl with a smile "well so again my name is Tory, daugther of Taran, you probably haven't heard of him, he's not very famous but he defeated the horned king when he was a teenager" she said hoping for this girl to be impressed that way she's not an outcast "so who are your parents, I bet they are more famous than mine"

interacting with: Zane
@Satan's Mistress

outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=176158178

Kye Hamada was sitting shot gun in the mega car. He was half exited about going to a school. Being among the many proud children of famous heroes or princes, and princesses. The other part of him felt scared of going into a new high school. He hoped that being the son of the great Hiro Hamada. The one who graduated at 13, the one who went from bot fighter to super hero at age of 14, the one who became so famous his tech became the only tech that's now being used in auradon, and became king beast's royal technologist. He's got some big shoes to fill. He hoped that, that would be enough for him to not get bullied. He hoped that if kids would know who his dad is they would over see the rest of him. Back in his old school in san fransokyeo the kids would always make fun of his emoish hair, and hand-me-down hoodie. He hoped that this year would be different. If not he always had his invisibility powers which he passed down from his mom.

The car pulled up Kye's dad turned to him "Son, I understand if you're nervous, I know how tough high school is, I was 10 during my freshman year, but don't worry it get's better, if you find yourself in a tough situation just remember use that big brain of yours to think your way around the problem"

"look for a new angle" both father and son said at the same time. "Don't worry dad I'll be fine, I love you" Kye said to his father with a fake smile. "Before you go I'd like you to have this" Kye's dad said as he handed his son a robotic looking dark purple helmet with red stripes "your old helmet? You're giving it to me?" the boy said with excitement, "I made that when I was your age, I want you to keep it" the man said patting his son's back. Kye kept looking at the helmet in amazement, he felt as if he had just won an award for world's best son despite that he is an only child. "Dad thank you so much, I-I don't know what to say".

"good luck in high school kiddo"

"thanks"

after saying their goodbyes, Kye decided to put on the helmet to feel cool. Then he headed with all his luggage for the desk "um hi-uh, Aikio Hamada" then he was given a slip of paper with his dorm number on it, it said '414' then he started looking through the dorms and got lost then he saw a sophomore boy walking around, ah help: thank god. "Hey my name is Kye am new can you help me find my dorm" he said going up to the guy.

Move-in Day/Day Before School Starts :: Sunday, August 30th, 2015 :: Morning/Early Afternoon <end of summer, beginning of fall>
[fieldbox=Alisha H. Knightley, #30c7b3, dotted, 70]<X | Belle & Adam| 14{Aug.31};9th Grade {1st year at AP} | Dorm;324;Clo & Rosa & _ & _ | Friends;Clo*, Spence, Eloise, Zach*, Cyn, Jiang, Kash, Jake, Ju-Ju, Demi, Avon, Rosa, Prince, OPEN | Enemies;Red, Opal, OPEN | Crush/BF;OPEN>
-OhMiGosh! I can't wait Clover!!! Please, Please, Puh-lese tell me you're here!- Alisha typed away before hitting the send button as she bounced up and down on the seat of her chauffeurs limo. Both her parents smiled at her while her brother tried his best to hold back his laughter. "What, I'm just excited... Mom, I finally get to room with my best friend... and three other people who I'm positive I'll get along great with... right Daddy?" While Ali wasn't typically a rambler, she did speed talk and 'forget-to-breathe' when she was excited... this was one of those times.

As the limo pulled up to the front of the school the "royal family" climbed out of the school and stood for a moment before Alisha rushed off, through the doors of the old castle, and bounded up the stairs leading to the dorms, taking them two at a time... mostly. She wasn't the most graceful princess and stumbled ever so un-elegantly over a few of them. Practically bouncing with excitement as she reached room 324, Ali turned the knob and pushed the old wooden door open, looking around at everything before claiming one of the five beds by flopping down on her back to stare up at the canopy over the bed and eagerly wait for either her luggage or her friends.

After roughly a half hour, Alisha wandered back down through the castle's entrance and waited with her brother and a few of the other 'higher up royals' from Auradon to welcome the villain's kids here. It was cool to see this change happening... though if any of them gave her a problem Ali would be sure to give them hell right back.
<Location;Outside=>Dorm><Tagged;Clover, Rosa, Zachary>
@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Autumn_Burns_Red
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Zachary B. Knightley, #0d5e0d, dotted, 70]<X | Belle & Adam | 18{Jan.1};12th Grade {4th year at AP} | Dorm;420;Atoc & Jake & _ & _ | Friends;Mel, Mar, Allo, Toby, Delilah, S, Ali*, Jase, Alex, Siri, Ahanu, Zan, Jake, Ju-Ju, Demi, Luke, Avon, OPEN| Enemies;Red, OPEN | Crush;Cynthia>
Zachary didn't have the heart to tell his sister that this was just another boarding school, the same thing that all <or almost all> of the kids except those on the Island have ever attended... the only difference this year: The Island kids were coming to school with everyone else. Thanks to being the President/King and Queen/Ultimate Ruler's son and daughter, Zach and Ali had both agreed it would be nice to give the villain's kids a chance... just 'cause their parents screwed up didn't mean they would... right?

Shaking away his thoughts as the chauffeur pulled up in front of the school, The rest of the family slid out just in time to see Alisha run off in excitement. "Bet that won't last more than a few days." Zach smirked before grabbing two trunks and rolling them toward the old castle turned school. His parents followed, each dragging an additional trunk: Ali's luggage... go figure. "Bye, see you for family day next month" Zach said lightly as his parents stopped at Ali's room on the third floor. Zach was in dorm 420 and had a bit of a harder trip... when they were making the school, elevators might have been a good idea to put in... dragging trunks up the stairs caused a lot of noise and a lot more work than it was worth.

Pushing his door open, he grabbed one of the keys off the center table and slipped it into his pocket before choosing the bed on the right side of the window. setting his trunks down, Zach placed the one at the foot of his bed where it would stay while the other would probably just go back home later on... if he even decided to unload it. Working on the trunk he was keeping here, Zachary shuffled through some of his belongings as he waited for his four other roommates to appear.
<Location;Outside=>Dorm><Tagged;Atoc, Jacob, Alisha>
@Little_Ghost98 @Left Half of Lancelot
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Jamie I. Radcliffe, #a67acf, dotted, 70]<X | Anita & Roger | 14{Oct.21};9th Grade {1st year at AP} | Dorm;401;T & _ & _ & _ | Friends;Mar, Eloise, Jase, Nick, Pi, Eddy, Opal, Jiang, Kanti, Kash, Demi, Rosa, OPEN | Enemies;Aus, Alex, OPEN | Crush/BF;OPEN>
"Jason, Nick, please stop acting like my body guards. It's just a school ... besides, it seems like half the girls are about my height anyway... and I'm sure I'll be able to handle any boys that get in my way just fine... after all, I've handled you two all my life and been just fine" the short brunette said matter-of-factly, crossing her arms across her chest before picking up the handle of her old suitcase again and walking past her older brothers who had started rambling about who knows what. Jamie loved her brother, her entire family actually, but being the only girl child and the youngest certainly had its challenges. "C'mon Jax" she said and gave a soft whistle to the jack russell who had started lagging behind. Stopping just in the entryway, Jamie looked around and took a deep breath, the beginnings of a smile forming on her mouth as she headed up the stairs in search of room 401. By the time she got to her room she noticed another girl and offered a friendly smile. "Hi, I'm Jamie" she said lightly as she placed her belongings next to one of the beds. Within a few moments four jack russells and three cats were piling on the bed... it was sure a good thing that this school had an anti-allergy spell... now she just had to hope that none of her roommates had a fear of cats or dogs.
<Location;Dorm><Tagged;Kanti>
@Dreamever
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Jason M. Radcliffe, #424252, dotted, 70]<X |Anita & Roger | 18{Jun.12};12th Grade {4th year at AP} | Dorm;321;Aus & Mark G. & _ & _ | Friends;Allo, Quinn, Toby, Kia, Nick, Jamie, Zach, Siri, Eddy, Jiang, Jake, Demi, Luke, OPEN | Enemies;Jade, Red, Zan, Cyn, OPEN | Secret Crush;Marie>
Watching as his sister walked off, Jason just simply shook his head and glanced at his younger brother "I guess we do baby her a bit... but mom and dad did tell us to keep an eye on her." Sighing simultaneously, the two upperclassmen grabbed a hold of their suitcases and headed to the third floor.

Upon reaching his dorm, which was basically at the opposite end of the hall as his brothers, Jason walked in and began unpacking his things before wondering if any of his friends might have shown up yet.
No Tagged Users
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Nicholas L. Radcliffe, #201db5, dotted, 70]<X |Anita & Roger | 16{Nov.4};11th Grade {3rd year at AP} | Dorm;305;Luke S. & Mica & _ & _ | Friends;Toby, Cam, Jase, Jamie, Alex, Jiang, Ahanu, Jake, Ju-Ju, Ara, Avon, OPEN | Enemies;Eddy, OPEN | Crush;Kiara>
-Will Post Next Time-
No Tagged Users
[/fieldbox]​

[fieldbox=Sadie S.H. Mechant, #325b99, dotted, 70]<X | Maleficent | 16{Mar.5};11th Grade {1st year at AP} | Dorm;427;Ju-Ju & Quinn & Aria & _ | Friends;Aus, Atoc, Quinn, Al, Cyn, Alex, Ahanu, Jake, Ju-Ju, Red, Demi, Luke, Avon, OPEN | Enemies;Olivia, Reed, Jiang, Siri, OPEN | Eventual Crush;Cameron>
As the limo ride had progressed and Sadie listened to her friend talk she struggled to hold her tongue, not pointing out that technically, Quinn's mom was a princess...in a weird sort of way... and really she might not have to have lived on the island... if it wasn't for the fact that Emma Swan was considered dark...hell, they might've even been able to over-look Hook's 'skirmishes'... maybe... right?

Following her friend up to the room, even though Sadie would never actually admit it, she was terrified of being surrounded by goody-goodies... and having a fellow villain to room with was very, very reassuring. Squinting as the door was pushed open Sade bit her lip to keep from the snarky remarks building up in her mind. Walking over to the bed next to Quinn's she tossed her old, leather duffel bag onto the bed and glanced around, wanting so badly to close the grotesque curtains that would maybe block out the smallest bit of sun. "Think the goodies will totally flip their lids if we close the curtains... I feel like we stepped into The Fate's Tanning Salon back home... and for three, mostly blind, ancient hags that place is one bright nightmare."
<Location;Dorm><Tagged;Quinn, Jupiter, Ariania>
@Autumn_Burns_Red @Little_Ghost98 @Satan's Mistress
[/fieldbox]​
[fieldbox=Olivia P. Lameut, #b54870, dotted, 70]<X | Gaston | 15{May.16};9th Grade {1st year at AP} | Dorm;409;Demi & Ara & _ & _ | Friends;Al, Cyn, Red, OPEN | Enemies;Sadie, almost everyone that's not a friend, OPEN | Crush/BF;OPEN>
"Bye mama" Livia smiled, air kissing her mother's cheek before she turned to a very strong, almost impossibly muscled man who was starting to loose his hair and what was left was turning grey. "And papa, I promise I will get my revenge on those nasty, pathetic prince and princess kids of Belle and her Beast" Olivia smirked deviously as her father crushed her in a gripping hug. Turning on her heel, black hair whipping around in motion with her body, Olivia stormed off, ready to reek havoc on Auradon. "Move it!" she yelled, pushing a few children and some of her, now classmates, out of the way to get to the front limo. "Get.Out.Of.The.Way!!!" she yelled again just before climbing into the limo on her own and pulling the door closed. She only wanted the people she liked to sit with her... and that was not most of the island... but it was definitely not anyone from Auradon.

Flipping her eyes as the Blue Fairy droned on and on about the school, Olivia felt almost ready to give up on her plan of revenge, climb back in the limo and go home. Liv was probably one of the few kids on the Island that had a set of parents that actually cared about her... though her desire for all things shiny, her self-centeredness and her want for revenge certainly helped the relationship. Eventually the bippity-boppity-boo lady let the 'new kids' ... aka Olivia and her fellow villains, run loose. Sighing, the spoiled brat scooped up her cat, Snowball, and started walking to the dorm room empty handed. As per usual, she expected someone to do the heavy lifting for her.
<Location;Island=>Outside><Tagged;No One>
No Tagged Users
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Aladdin K. Al'Aeshi, #142b8f, dotted, 70]<X | Jafar | 17{Apr.30};11th Grade {1st year at AP} | Dorm;329;Cam & Fj & _ & _ | Friends;Aus, S, Liv, Red, Alex, Cyn, OPEN | Enemies;Eddy, Kanti, Ahanu, Ara, Luke, Avon, OPEN | Eventual Crush;Waverly>
-Will Post Next Time-
No Tagged Users
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Nathaniel Q. Guier, #1f41a6, dotted, 70]<X | Madellaine & Quasimodo | 15{Oct.12};10th Grade {2nd year at AP} | Dorm;301;Reed & Pi & _ & _ | Friends;Prince, Avon, Hayden, Reed, Kash, Ahanu, Eddy, OPEN | Enemies;Jiang, Red, OPEN | Crush;Eloise>
-Will Post Next Time-
<Location;Outside><Tagged;No One>
No Tagged Users
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Suri M. Moon, #e8996f, dotted, 70]<X | Mei & Yao | 15{Feb.8};10th Grade {2nd year at AP} | Dorm;310;DJ & Jiang & _ & _ | Friends;Delilah, Eloise, Avon, Hayden, Ju-Ju, Jake, Ahanu, Jiang*, Alex, Pi, Cyn, OPEN | Enemies;Zan, OPEN | Crush/BF;OPEN>
"It's nice to be back" Suri breathed happily, smiling as she turned around to face her folks "Bye mother, bye father, I'll call you later... maybe with Jiang? and yes, I'm sure she'll say hi to Mulan and Shang for you" Sur said as her father closed his mouth, obviously about to say just what his daughter had said. "I'm off for another year... but maybe when I get back I can get that cute little black and white kitten that I keep calling Panda... or I could get a Panda... maybe, pleeeaaaassssseeee?" Suri asked using the best puppy dog eyes she could muster. Shame she didn't have the same smoulder that Flynn Rider had because both of her parents seemed set in stone about not getting any pets.

Straightening out a few waves in her dress, Suri grabbed the handle of her scalloped edged, deep, dark pink suitcase and headed for the castle, practically leaping up the stairs out of excitement once she got through the entrance. Flopping down onto the bed nearest to the door, on the left side of room 310, Suri laid back and let herself relax for a second before sitting back up and looking around the room to see if any of her roommates were there yet.
<Location;Outside=>Dorm><Tagged;Delilah, Jiang>
@Autumn_Burns_Red @Dreamever
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Joseph A. Jacobs, #eddada, dotted, 70]<X | Clarion & Milori | 15{Jan.24};9th Grade {1st year at AP} | Dorm;404;Spence & Eddy & _ & _ | Friends;Spence, Laur*, Prince, Rosa, Avon, Jake, Kash, Pi, OPEN | Enemies;Opal, OPEN | Crush;Rosa/Eventual Crush;Kore>
-Will Post Next Time-
No Tagged Users
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Laurence K. Jacobs, #ba3f0b, dotted, 70]<X | Clarion & Milori | 15{Jan.24};9th Grade {1st year at AP} | Dorm;307;Kash & Prince & _ & _ | Friends;Spence, Joe*, Prince, Rosa, Avon, Jake, Cyn, OPEN | Enemies;Opal, Kash, OPEN | Crush;Rosa>
-Will Post Next Time-
No Tagged Users
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Jade A. Facilier, #178541, dotted, 70]<X | Doctor Facilier | 18{Jun.5};12th Grade {1st year at AP} | Dorm;330;Allo & _ & _ & _ | Friends;Quinn, Clover, Ashia, Red, Ju-Ju, Zan, Siri, Alex, OPEN | Enemies;Mar, Cam, Jiang, Reed, Jake, Ara, Luke, Avon, OPEN | Eventual Crush; Forrest>
"C'mon Ashia, let's go sit down and get this year with the bippity-boppity-freaks over with... and not another word" Jade practically hissed the last part as she grabbed her sister's sleeve and pulled her over to the car containing some of her friends. "Kaylyn you'd better not go all goody-two shoes" Jade sneered over her shoulder before flipping her head back around to look where she was heading and climb into the limo where she tossed her backpack onto the floor of the limo and sat down on the rather slippery leather bench that wrapped around the limo in an upside-down L-shape. with a three seater detached at the opposite end so both doors could open. Pointing to a spot on the three seater, it was quite obvious that, as usual, Jade was dictating to a younger sibling what to do... er... well, in this case, where to sit. Crossing her feet as she stretched out a bit, Jade reached in front of her and grabbed a sweet, dark brown thing on a stick. Chocolate, that was a nice treat... to bad they didn't really have any candy <or any treats really> on the island ... and they didn't have apples, but that was for an obvious reason, thanks evil queen.

Climbing out of the limo, Jade slung her backpack over one shoulder and crossed her arms as she took in her surroundings and the bippity-boppity-freaks surrounding all the villains... this was certainly going to be a long year... especially if she would have to dorm with these other kids.
<Location;Island=>Outside><Tagged;Ashia, Quinn, Elizabeth, Zan, Sadie, Austin, Atoc, Aladdin>
@Shayla @Autumn_Burns_Red @Dreamever @Little_Ghost98 @Left Half of Lancelot
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Ashia T. Facilier, #482375, dotted, 70]<X | Doctor Facilier | 17{Apr.17};11th Grade {1st year at AP} | Dorm;417;Red & Alex & _ & _ | Friends;Mar, Allo, Eloise, Jade, Luke, Ara, Zan, Kanti, Eddy, Pi, OPEN | Enemies;Cyn, OPEN | Crush/BF;OPEN>
"But Jade, I don't re.... of course" Ashia muttered, practically growling the last part at her sister. Out of all of the Facilier kids, Ashia was probably the only one who wasn't afraid to stand up to Jade... but there wasn't really any reason to fight with her right now. After all, she really only had one friend on the island besides her older sister and that was Zan Yu ... who also happened to be in her older sister's year, and was friends with Jade. Actually, the biggest thing Ashia was protesting about Jade right now, was the idea that this year would be terrible. Much like her younger sister, Ashia loved learning... and the 'school' here really wasn't much of a school. It was a building they called a school yet no one ever really attended it... even the so called teachers didn't attend half the time. This was an awesome new experience and maybe the 'good kids' would realize that not all of these island kids were bad.

Climbing into the limo after Jade, Ashia let out an aggravated sigh and plopped down next to her sister who immediatley sneered and gave the younger girl a dirty look. Tough. Popping a red, hard piece of candy into her mouth, Ashia was pleasantly surprised at first but quickly had to wipe her eyes, that little ball she was eating must have been made by someone like the evil queen ...it was absolutely horrid, way, way too spicy ...yet also somewhat pleasing if you could get past the burning sensation it created. As the limo neared the edge of the island's border, Ashia's eyes grew wide and a silent scream built up inside of her... only to escape as a "woah" a moment later when a golden bridge took place of the thin air, letting them cross into Auradon.

Sliding out of the limo, Ashia gratefully took her belongings from the driver who was unloading them from the trunk and listened as the headmistress introduced herself, the school, and a few of the 'head kids' ... or at least Ashia guessed that's who they were. Let's see, there was Alisha and Zachary, the king and queen's kids so they were probably at the top... but there were also the charming kids, Arabella, the daughter of the snow girl and her prince... whom Ashia was forgetting the name of at the moment and at least three other kids whose parents she missed. Looking around once that was finished, Ashia was actually really pleased by how everything looked. Looking over at Kaylyn she gave her sister a warm smile, this was going to be an awesome year.
<Location;Island=>Outside><Tagged;Jade, Kaylyn, Zan, Quinn, Elizabeth, Austin, Aladdin, Sadie, Atoc, Arabella, Alisha, Zachary, Clover, Cameron, Cynthia>
@Dreamever @Autumn_Burns_Red @Shayla @Little_Ghost98 @Left Half of Lancelot @Shattered♦Secrets™
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Kaylyn T. Facilier, #00ccff, dotted, 70]<X | Doctor Faciler | 15{Nov.27};10th Grade {1st year at AP} | Dorm;302;Kia & K & _ & _ | Friends;Eloise, Rosa, Kash, Kanti, Opal, OPEN | Enemies;OPEN | Crush/BF;OPEN>
Giving her sister a rather sad look, timid Kaylyn simply readjusted her bag on her shoulder and wandered over to a mostly empty limo, maybe her friend, Opal, would find her at some point. Kaylyn never really fit in with most of the kids here, at least she didn't in her opinion. Kay didn't have a care in the world about revenge. She wanted to learn all that she could, she didn't want to be a teacher like her sister Ashia, she wanted to be a designer but she would never reach her dreams by 'learning' on the island.

Watching in awe as the limo passed through the magical barrier of the island, Kaylyn couldn't believe her eyes as Auradon began to appear, crystal clear right in front of her eyes. She didn't have to stare out the bedroom window of their third story apartment anymore and dream about what the place looked like... and that school, wow... it was amazing... the entire property of Auradon Prep was probably like twice the size of the island... but it was amazing here and she hadn't even gotten out of the vehicle yet!

Upon getting out of the fancy car, Kaylyn gently stroked her bullfrog, perhaps it was an odd animal to stroke, but Sage, the irish setter-golden retriever-toy poodle mix had run off after something caught her eye, so a frog seemed the only appropriate thing to stroke considering her owl was soaring somewhere in the skies right now. It seemed like it was going to be an interesting year with a welcoming change.
<Location;Island=>Outside><Tagged;Opal>
@Left Half of Lancelot
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Tyler S. Facilier, #634e12, dotted, 70]<X | Doctor Facilier | 15{Nov.27};10th Grade {1st year at AP} | Dorm;317;Ahanu & Avon & _ & _ | Friends;Spence*, Ahanu, Mark, OPEN | Enemies;Eddy, Kanti, Kash, Hayden, Avon, OPEN | Eventual Crush;Eimher>
-Will Post Next Time-
No Tagged Users
[/fieldbox]​

[fieldbox=Markus S. Facilier, #3f7a1d, dotted, 70]<X | Doctor Facilier | 14{Jan.12};9th Grade {1st year at AP} | Dorm;428;Toby & Luke G. & _ & _ | Friends;Spence, Eloise, Atoc, Ty, Red, Hayden, Kash, Ahanu, OPEN | Enemies;Jiang, Kanti, Prince, OPEN | Crush/GF;OPEN>
Grumbling a mere "hey", Mark glanced over at the rabbit and gave a little shrug "I don't care ... but I have two dogs... so you never know if they might decide to ply right?" the younger boy asked in a tone just dripping with sarcasm. Mark didn't have anything against this guy other than the fact he was definitely not from the Island. Plopping down on his bed he glanced around the room then back to his roommate, Toby. He couldn't help wondering what his other roommates, Like this Luke guy, would be. "I'm guessing you've been here before?" Mark stated/half asked after a few minutes.
<Location;Dorm><Tagged;Toby, Luke G.>
@Autumn_Burns_Red @Satan's Mistress
[/fieldbox]​
[fieldbox=Gianna M. Abraham, #83bf69, dotted, 70]<X | Georgia | 17{Nov.12};12th Grade {4th year at AP} | Dorm;312;Mel & _ & _ & _ | Friends;Mel, Allo, Toby, Kia, Lei, Ara, Red, Hayden, Ahanu, Opal, Siri, Cyn, OPEN | Enemies;Atoc, Alex, Eddy, Reed, Ju-Ju, Avon, OPEN | Crush/BF;OPEN>
-Will Post Next Time-
No Tagged Users
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Dakota H. Fitzherbert, #a9de64, dotted, 70]<X | Rapunzel & Eugene | 17{Dec.13};12th Grade {4th year at AP} | Dorm;415;Mar & Mila & _ & _ | Friends;Mel*, Mar, Kia, Car, Lei, Bee, Ara, Hayden, Ju-Ju, Reed, Alex, Cyn, OPEN | Enemies;Atoc, Red, OPEN | Eventual Crush;Austin>
Nudging her sister, Dakota shot Carly a warm smile as the two girls, who happened to be born with the same or very similar golden blonde and lighter blonde hair that their mother once had (luckily they were able to cut it and it would still grow in the same blonde color). "C'mon Car, let's go find Leila and Bianca and our rooms for the year. We'll talk to you later mom and dad" Dakota said with a peppiness in her voice that always seemed to be there. Grabbing her last suitcase in one hand and picking Squish up off of Lego's head, the sun conure waddled up to sit on Daisy's forearm while she walked up to the fourth floor to put her last bag down and begin to get settled in. Dakota knew Marie and most of her other roommates already, that was one of the advantages of being a senior, she knew a lot of people.
<Location;Outside=>Dorm><Tagged;Carly, Leila, Bianca, Marie>
@Little_Ghost98
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Carly G. Fitzherbert, #9dc7c1, dotted, 70]<X | Rapunzel & Eugene | 16{Apr.9};10th Grade {2nd year at AP} | Dorm;405;Eloise & Em & _ & _ | Friends;Mel, Mar, Allo, Toby, Delilah, Daisy, Lei, Bee, Prince, Rosa, Avon, Ara, Ju-Ju, Reed, Kash, Jiang, Opal, Pi, Cyn, OPEN | Enemies;Alex, Siri, Hayden, Red, OPEN | Crush/BF;OPEN>
Pulling at the bottom of her dress again, Carly was beginning to feel a tad self conscious... even though at least three quarters of the female student body were also wearing skirts or dresses it just felt weird for carly... probably because she seldom wore dresses... or skirts. The dressing up part was usually left for Dakota. Carly preffered her skinny jeans or jean shorts... much more comfortable. "Bye mom, bye daddy" Carly echoed her older sister, giving each parent a hug. She loved her entire family, but she was definitely a daddy's girl and always had been... she was just as rebellious as Eugene yet just as crazy as Rapunzel... and she looked like a spitting image of her mother, pre-pixie cut.

Waving to two of her mother's cousins kids: Leila and Bianca, who each took after one parent more than the other, Carly picked Pal her papillion up as he started scampering up the steps. She didn't want the little, new father to get trampled by other kids feet. Placing her suitcase on the ground for a minute to push open the dorm door the walked in, pushing the old suitcase with her foot as she walked in and stopped at the bed in the center, right near the window. Putting Pal down on the bed, Goldie tried to straighten the skirt of her dress again before looking around the room and spotting her roommate "Hi Eloise" she said with a friendly smile "How was your summer?"
<Location;Outside=>Dorm><Tagged;Eloise, Dakota, Leila, Bianca>
@Autumn_Burns_Red
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Leila B. Bjorgman, #8c67e0, dotted, 70]<X | Anna & Kristoff | 17{Dec.2};12th Grade {4th year at AP} | Dorm;407;Siri & _ & _ & _ | Friends;Allo, Delilah, Kia, Bee*, Car, Daisy, Zach, Gia, Avon, Ara, Hayden, Reed, Kanti, Alex, Cyn, OPEN | Enemies;Opal, Zan, Red, OPEN | Crush/BF;OPEN>
It felt funny to be about the same height as her little sister for once. Leila didn't wear heels very often, usually she wore english riding boots as those were the most comfortable shoe in her mind but occasionally she would wear heels or sneakers of some sort. "Hi Carly" Leila shot her semi-cousin a smile as the younger girl walked past. "Hey Bee, you'll be okay... I mean what's the worst that could happen, you get stuck rooming with the daughter of Hans or something? ... oh, no, of course I didn't really mean it Bee. Hans probably doesn't even have a kid, any woman who fell for him probably got herself killed before they could have a kid... okay, yeah, I get it... not funny... sorry Bianca. Look, Mommy and Daddy said they'd be able to talk later, so we'll call them after dinner, kay?" the tiny red head asked her tiny yet slightly taller little sister "Try not to stress, Magic acts weird when you're not happy. I'll see you later and hey, I'm on the floor right above you so I'm sure you'll be fine and you can always come find me if you're not" Lei promised as she placed her box down on Bianca's bed and pulled her sister into a giant bear hug until both girls were smiling and laughing.

After a few more minutes of 'counseling' her terrified sister, Leila picked up the last of her things from the younger girls bed and headed off to her own dorm where she might be able to meet her roommates and begin unpacking, making herself feel much more at home. Upon finding her room again, Leila placed the last of her belongings on the first bed on the left side of the door with the rest of her things and Venus, one of her cats. Taking a deep inhalation as she looked around the room for a few minutes, Leila began to sort through her belongings, putting everything away in an organized fashion.
<Location;Bee's Dorm=>Dorm><Tagged;Bianca, Carly, Asiri>
@Left Half of Lancelot
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Bianca L. Bjorgman, #f078b0, dotted, 70]<X | Anna & Kristoff | 16{Dec.4};11th Grade {3rd year at AP} | Dorm;320;Opal & Ali C. & _ & _ | Friends;Daisy, Lei*, Car, Luke, Ara, Demi, Hayden, Reed, Kanti, Pi, OPEN | Enemies;Opal, Ju-Ju, Red, OPEN | Crush/BF;OPEN>
"It's just... well, you know how I am Lei ... wh-what if Hans does have a daughter though... a-and what if she is my roommate?" Bianca questioned quietly, a look of something worse than utter fear, pure terror, shone in her green-brown eyes as she stared at her older sister. Bee was an incredibly shy and timid soul... and she really, really did not like confrontation... it was one of the many, many things that terrified her. Gently stroking Magic, Bianca took a deep breath and tried to reassure and calm herself as Leila talked on as she usually did. "Yeah, a-after dinner I'll come up to your room so we can talk with mommy and daddy" Bee agreed after a few moments of listening "and thanks Leila... you probably are right, Hans probably doesn't even have a kid... and if he did one of his other brothers probably would have told us right... I mean it was just Hans that Arendelle didn't get along with... so one of the other Twelve brothers would tell us... wouldn't they?" she asked, rambling slightly but a note of hopefullness was quickly and quietly rising with the quiet tone of the younger girls voice.

After a few more minutes of consoling from her big sister, Bianca stood up and began to sort out her belongings. She had chosen the bed nearest the door on the right side of the room, deciding that might be a safe location for her... but she would move if one of her roommates asked for it. Shuffling through a box, Bianca started out with her clothing, figuring that would be the hardest part of stuff to put away while her two dogs: Scooter and Magic, her ferret: Freckles and her cat: Dolly all cuddled up on her bed for a nap after a long day of travelling. After all, they did come from the area just over the mountains. It was one of the farthest places from the school, perhaps one of the only places farther than the Island of the Lost.
<Location;Dorm><Tagged;Leila>
No Tagged Users
[/fieldbox]​

Status
Not open for further replies.