Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
tumblr_nsl4ceyhIG1tw3lmao3_1280.jpg

newcreate.php

newcreate.php

newcreate.php
newcreate.php

"Hiya, I'm Ali, that's my brother Zach over there. Unless you're new here you probably know us... our parents are Queen Belle and King Adam ... er... or King Beast as some people know him... anyway, welcome to Auradon Prep! We try to greet all of the new kids during move in week, well, I do at least. Zachary will probably meet you later on, when the tours start. So just stick with me for now and everything will be all good...oh, and magic is kinda out-dated so don't bother trying to do any tricks or anything....if you're of the trickery and hexing type that is. Well, c'mon? What are you waiting for?"

This is an rp based on the Disney Movie, Descendants. There are a few changes that I've made though and you'll be able to read about those in the different sections below. Probably the biggest change is that this is an Original Character (OC) ONLY RP ... I don't want to be seeing any of the Descendants characters!!!

tumblr_nsl4ceyhIG1tw3lmao1_540.jpg

A Simple Map of the United States of Auradon.

Auradon Prep An old castle turned into a school. All of the classrooms, the cafeteria, the dorms and any other typical school area are enclosed within these stone walls. There are lockers for each student on the back, outside wall of the school. The lockers are protected by a large and wide overhang to keep the elements out. They are simple blue lockers in two long row (one on top of another), the only break being for the back door of the school.

Dorms All of the dorms are located on the third and fourth floor on the right side of the castle, 30 dorms per floor: 15 male dorms and 15 female dorms. There are five people to a room and all roommates are final. The dorms are quite spacious. The five beds are in a circular type of arrangement. There is a large TV with a quaint sitting area in each room. The sitting area is simple and consists of a puffy three person couch and two puffy living chairs that match the couch. Each bed has a thin set of drawers to store small belongings. There is a line of five connected closets in each room to store clothing and larger belongings as well as the additional space under the beds. A fairy large table is in the center of the room as well as two desks. The girls dorms look fit for a princess with their light floral curtains that are either pink, white or purple, their canopy beds where the canopy, sheets, pillow and blanket match the curtain color ... except without the floral. The boys have a much simpler design. They have darker, plaid curtains with matching pillows and royal blue comforters with white sheets. All of the structures in the dorms are wooden. The girls have lighter wood and White wood while the boys have darker wood. The entire third and fourth floor is covered in the same "regal-style" carpet. Pets are allowed so long as they can fit in the dorm room with all of the other members. The entire castle has an allergen free/allergy protection spell so that no one has to worry about that. Fears will just have to be overcome.

Bathrooms There are four bathrooms on each floor. There are two in each wing, one for girls and one for boys on the first two floors. There are two bathrooms at each end of the hall, one for boys and one for girls, for the dorm floors and the left wing of floors three and four which are also for academic use.

Library A quiet place to study, do homework or get tutored. The Library takes up the entire fourth floor in the left wing.

Kitchen & Cafeteria Located on the entire right wing of the second floor, this is where all of the meals are served. It's also a nice place to go if you have a cooking hobby or want a quick, mid-night snack. The Cafeteria consists of tables of all different sizes and heights. It's meant to make it feel more 'homey' so you can choose where you sit and who you sit with. The tables are square and rectangle to make joining them easy.

Enchanted Lake A very pretty lake with crystal clear water that has the power to break almost any curse or potion <with the exception of those that can only be broken by true love>. It also provides a wonderful view and a fun place to swim with the cliff and deep water being so near each other.

Tourney Field, Ballroom, Stables & Activities Tourney and Cheerleading are the two big sports in Auradon. The Tourney field is located just out back of the school. It is surrounded by a track for running. The guys play Tourney which is similar to what would probably happen if someone mixed Lacrosse and American Football together. Just stay out of the "kill" zone where dodgeball also comes into play. The cheerleaders are ninety-nine point nine nine percent girls. Their job is to cheer on the guys playing Tourney. Don't worry though there is also a marching band and a choral group that many of the students are involved in. The ballroom is where school dances and any 'guest speakers' go. There is a certain level of professionalism that needs to be shown when in the ballroom. There are stables for your horse(s) (or the occasional yet exceedingly rare pegasus or unicorn). They are located at the end of the North Trail. While there is no riding team there are lesson classes offered for those with a talent or wanting to learn.

Trails There are several trails for everyone to explore. The North Trail leads to the stables. The South trail takes you to the beach. West Trail is extremely windy and eventually leads to a long, old wooden and rope bridge that leads to the Enchanted Lake. East Trail leads to the cliffs and meadows that overlook the water.

|◦|Table of Contents|◦|
|◦|Post 1 :: Intro & School Information [BCOLOR=#ccffff]{You are Here}[/BCOLOR]|◦|
|◦|
Post 2 :: Rules, Character Sheet and Addition School Information|◦|
|◦|
Post 3 :: Characters|◦|
|◦|
Post 4 :: Dorm Assignments & Relationships|◦|
|◦|
Post 5 :: Reserved|◦|
|◦|
Post 6 :: Reserved|◦|
|◦|
Post 7 :: My Characters|◦|

Last edited:
newcreate.php

<May NOT Break>
|Rules|
||Follow All The Site Rules, And Whatever I Say Goes||

|Posts & Language & Literacy|
||Please Try To Limit The Cussing. This Isn't Really The RP To Be Dropping The F-Bomb After Every Word. Keep all OOC to this thread. No RPing takes place here, only OOC and forms are here. Please Try To Post At Least 2+ Lines And Please Try To Have Proper Spelling and give others something to work with... It's Not That Hard To Do. {I Don't Mind Words Such As Color/Colour, Or Favorite/Favourite}||

|Characters|
||Please, When Making Characters... Use The Form Provided... You Can Have As Many Characters As You Want, But Please Keep Genders Even {No Twenty Girls And One Guy}, Also, Please Create Both Upperclassmen (11th & 12th Graders) & Underclassmen (9th & 10th Graders), Follow The Age Guidelines, And Please Keep All Of Your Characters Active... I Understand It Can Be Hard Sometimes, But Post For All Of Them At Least Once Every Three Pages. You May NOT Use Anime Or Cartoons For This RP, All Images Should Be Of Real People {Or Animals} and characters should be straight. I have nothing against LGBT+, but I don't understand very many of the terms so I am only allowing Straight, Gay/Lesbian, Asexual and Bisexual/curious (sorry, but transgender is too confusing to work with). No Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. Powerplaying should not be an issue since there are, simply put, no powers, but there is none of that either. Although This Shouldn't Happen In This RP, when your Charries have kids in RP, whoever plays the mother plays the kids, unless otherwise decided. Any charries you make before RPing are yours though||

|RPing|
||Wait To Be Accepted By Me Before RPing, No Power-Playing, Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. You May NOT Be Your Own Crush, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Fiance, Or Spouse. Characters May Be Straight, Gay/Lesbian, Asexual and Bisexual/curious (sorry, but transgender is too confusing to work with and I don't understand most of the terms used to describe the lgbt+ community relationships). Don't Ignore Someone, And If A Recap Or Repost Is Asked For Be Friendly And Kind And Try To Give It To The Person.||

|Have Fun!|
||The Most Important Rule Of All... If You Don't Have Fun, Then There's No Point To The RP. Keep The Drama And Romance And Action Coming. But Beware, We Will Add More Rules If We Need To||

newcreate.php

{Picture Here! Realistic, Human images only. NO anime/cartoons/etc}♢♦♢Name♢♦♢

✝н℮ ☮υ☂﹩їⅾ℮ ♏α⑂ ℬℯ Å℘℘εαℓ☤ηℊ,

::Name:: Here ... Make up a last name if the parents don't have one
::Nickname:: Here
::Gender:: Here
::Age & Birthday:: Here, between 14 and 18 please
::Grade:: Here, 9th-12th
::Physical Description:: Here, include height, weight, hair color, eye color, Health Ailments <yes, I know they're not all physical... just put it here anyway>, piercings and tattoos at a minimum

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Here, give the parents names at the least. If the character's movie parent doesn't have a partner then make one up.
::Pets:: Here, please try to keep it reasonable. Not everyone is going to have a pegasus or a tiger.
::Friends:: Here
::Enemies:: Here
::Sexuality:: Straight/Heterosexual/Heteroromantic, Gay/Lesbian/Homosexual/Homoromantic, Bisexual/Bicurious/Biromantic, Asexual/Aromantic <= Those are your choices.

₩ℌαт‷﹩ Їᾔṧḯḓε ℳαттℯґṧ ♏◎ṧт‼

::History:: Here ... Honestly, I'm expecting a lot of rp-it-outs, but feel free to fill it out if you want
::Personality:: Here, 5 traits minimum
::Hobbies:: Here, at least 1
::Likes:: Here, at least 3
::Dislikes:: Here, at least 1

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Crush/Significant Other:: Here, specify the relationship
::Schedule:: Period 1 :: English Choice Here || Period 2 :: Math Choice Here || Period 3 :: Elective Choice Here || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: History Choice Here || Period 6 :: Gym Choice Here || Period 7 :: Science Choice Here
::Other:: Here

newcreate.php

*100 level classes for 9th grade, 200 for 10th, 300 for 11th and 400 for 12th, 0-levels are the same class for everyone*

newcreate.php

❧ Algebraic Principles - Math 100
❧ Algebra - Math 101
❧ Honors Algebra - Math 102

❧ Geometric Principles - Math 200
❧ Geometry - Math 201
❧ Honors Geometry - Math 202

❧ Trigonometry - Math 300
❧ Honors Trigonometry - Math 301
❧ Pre-Calculus - Math 302

❧ Statistics - Math 400
❧ Accounting - Math 401
❧ Calculus - Math 402

newcreate.php

❧ Biology - Science 100
❧ Honors Biology - Science 101

❧ Earth Science - Science 200
❧ Honors Earth Science - Science 201

❧ Chemistry - Science 300
❧ Honors Chemisty - Science 301

❧ Physics - Science 400
❧ Marine Biology - Science 401
❧ Astronomy - Science 402

newcreate.php

❧ Literature - English 100
❧ Honors Literature - English 101

❧ Composition - English 200
❧ Honors Composition - English 201

❧ Creative Writing - English 300
❧ Honors Creative Writing - English 302

❧ News-Casting - English 400
❧ Honors News-Casting - English 401

newcreate.php

❧ Auradonian History - History 100
❧ Honors Auradonian History - History 101

❧ War History - History 200
❧ Honors War History - History 201

❧ World History - History 300
❧ Honors World History - History 301

❧ Government & Economics - History 400
❧ Honors Government - History 401
❧ Honors Economics - History 402

newcreate.php

❧ Gym - Phys. Ed 001
❧ Aerobics - Phys. Ed 002
❧ Ballroom Dancing - Phys. Ed 003
❧ Equestrian - Phys. Ed 004
❧ Hiking - Phys. Ed 005
❧ Water Aerobics - Phys. Ed 006
❧ Freestyle Dancing - Phys. Ed 007

newcreate.php

❧ Life Skills - Elec. 001
❧ Wood Shop - Elec. 002
❧ Auto Shop - Elec. 003
❧ Art - Elec. 004
❧ Cooking - Elec. 005
❧ Chorus - Elec. 006
❧ Orchestra - Elec. 007
❧ Band - Elec. 008
❧ Design - Elec. 009
❧ Animal Care - Elec. 010

newcreate.php

<PLEASE Break>
|Curfew| There is a 10pm curfew for all students Sunday-Wednesday where everyone is expected to be in their dorms. Lights must be out by 11pm on those nights so everyone is well rested for classes the next day. There is also a 7:30am Wake-Up call and all students are expected to be in attendance at Breakfast by no later than 8:30am. Classes begin promptly at 9am. Thursday-Saturday there is a 12am curfew for students to be in a dorm. Sleepovers are allowed on the weekends so long as all roommates are in agreement and all occupants are of the same gender. So long as everyone is quiet and the dorm door is closed by midnight there is no set time for lights out... unless you become noisy and disruptful of your neighbors. If you are involved with a weekend club or are part of a team that is meeting during the weekend it is your responsibility to get up on time.
|Dorms| Dorms are to be kept clean and tidy at all times. Beds are to be made each morning before going down to breakfast, drawers should be completely closed with no clothing hanging out, closets should be closed and all storage/travel equipment should be tucked away. There may be random, unannounced Dorm checks at least once every three weeks, more should your residential director feel you need it. One last reminder, regardless of whether you like them or not, your roommates are final.
|School| All students are required to maintain a minimum of a C+ average. Any student who has under a B will be assigned either a study schedule, a tutor (possibly both) or an expulsion notice if they are failing more than two classes. Attendance is required. You are allowed a total of five unexcused absences, per class, per year. This may be over-looked if a nurses note is present or a tragedy of some sort happens where you must be sent home for a period of time. All missed work must be made up promptly however.
|Manners| Everyone is expected to treat each other honestly and respectfully. Fighting and inappropriate behavior are cause for disciplinary actions such as strikes, detention or immediate expulsion if the action was bad enough. Students should never talk back to a teacher and vice versa. Just a reminder though, once a student gets to 5 strikes they will be expelled and this is quite a difficult school to get into, it would be up to the king and queen to readmit you if you do get expelled... and it probably wouldn't work in your favor since they get the final decision to kick you out.​

newcreate.php

Children of :: Tiana & Naveen • Ursula • Cruella • Evil Queen Shanti & Mowgli Blue Fairy

newcreate.php

•Grade 9•
✧ Name ☾NN☽ ✦ # ☾b.day☽ ✦ ♂♀ ❥ Sexuality ✦ Disney Parent/s ✦ Form Page ✦ User ✧
7 | 7

✧ Alisha Hope Knightley ☾Ali☽ ✦ 14 ☾Aug.31☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Straight ✦ Belle|Beast ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Happily ✧
✧ Jamie Isabella Radcliffe ☾Radish☽ ✦ 14 ☾Oct.21☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Straight ✦ Anita|Roger ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Happily ✧
✧ Olivia Payton Lameut ☾Liv, Livvy, Livia☽ ✦ 15 ☾May.16☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Straight ✦ Gaston ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Happily ✧
✧ Joseph Axel Jacobs ☾Joe☽ ✦ 15 ☾Jan.24☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Straight ✦ Clarion|Milori ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Happily ✧
✧ Laurence Kurt Jacobs ☾Laur☽ ✦ 15 ☾Jan.24☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Straight ✦ Clarion|Milori ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Happily ✧
✧ Markus Shane Facilier ☾Mark☽ ✦ 14 ☾Jan.12☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Straight ✦ Facilier ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Happily ✧
✧ Clover Courtney Charming ☾Cici, Clo, Princess Charming☽ ✦ 15 ☾Jun.16☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Straight ✦ Cinderella|Charming ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Shattered ✧
✧ Kasheim Nedakh ☾Kash☽ ✦ 14 ☾Dec.28☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Bisexual ✦ Kidagakash|Milo ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Dreamever ✧
✧ Rosa Ophelia Garcia ☾Rosa☽ ✦ 14 ☾Jun.12☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Straight ✦ Rosetta|Sled ✦ pg. 3 ✦ Autumn_Burns_Red ✧
✧ Princeton Grayson Garcia ☾Prince☽ ✦ 14 ☾Jun.12☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Bisexual ✦ Rosetta|Sled ✦ pg. 3 ✦ Autumn_Burns_Red ✧
✧ Titan Nigel Fernandez ☾Ti, Curly, Hippy☽ ✦ 15 ☾Apr.20☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Bisexual ✦ Tiana|Naveen ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Shattered ✧
✧ Victoria Cear ☾Tory☽ ✦ 14 ☾May.5☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Bisexual ✦ Eilonwy|Taran ✦ pg. 11 ✦ GamerFangirl ✧
✧ Kore Morana Underworld ☾K, Ana, Morana☽ ✦ 14 ☾b.day☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Bisexual ✦ Persephone|Hades ✦ pg. 12 ✦ Poisoned Rose ✧
✧ Aikio Hamada ☾Kye☽ ✦ 14 ☾Nov.7☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Straight ✦ Hiro Hamada ✦ pg. 12 ✦ GamerFangirl ✧

newcreate.php

•Grade 10•
6 | 9

✧ Nathaniel Quincy Guier ☾Nat, Nate, Nathan☽ ✦ 15 ☾Oct.12☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Straight ✦ Madellaine|Quasimodo ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Happily ✧
✧ Suri Mitsuki Moon ☾Sur☽ ✦ 15 ☾Feb.8☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Straight ✦ Mei|Yao ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Happily ✧
✧ Kaylyn Tiara Facilier ☾Kay☽ ✦ 15 ☾Nov.27☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Straight ✦ Facilier ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Happily ✧
✧ Tyler Samuel Facilier ☾Ty☽ ✦ 15 ☾Nov.27☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Straight ✦ Facilier ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Happily ✧
✧ Carly Gabrielle Fitzherbert ☾Car, Fitz, Goldie☽ ✦ 16 ☾Apr.9☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Straight ✦ Rapunzel|Eugene ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Happily ✧
✧ Spencer Jesse Pendragon ☾Spence☽ ✦ 16 ☾Oct.9☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Bisexual ✦ Arthur Pendragon ✦ pg. 3 ✦ Autumn_Burns_Red ✧
✧ Ophelia Hans Christian ☾Opal, Lia☽ ✦ 16 ☾Oct.12☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Asexual ✦ Hans ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Lancelot ✧
✧ Eloise Isabelle Beaumont ☾Eloise☽ ✦ 15 ☾Apr.22☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Straight ✦ Fifi|Lumiere ✦ pg. 3 ✦ Autumn_Burns_Red ✧
✧ Jiang Li ☾Jiang☽ ✦ 15 ☾Sept.9☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Bisexual ✦ Mulan|Shang ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Dreamever ✧
✧ Pairo Aaron Beauty ☾Pi, Blue Eyes, RoRo☽ ✦ 16 ☾Mar.9☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Bisexual ✦ Aurora|Philip ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Shattered ✧
✧ Reed Darling ☾Ritalin Reed☽ ✦ 16 ☾Nov.3☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Bisexual ✦ John Darling ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Dreamever ✧
✧ Waverly Fallon Musker ☾Waverly☽ ✦ 15 ☾Sept.3☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Straight ✦ Jasmine|Aladdin ✦ pg. 3 ✦ Autumn_Burns_Red ✧
✧ Eimher Sorcha Dingwall ☾Em, Eimmy☽ ✦ 16 ☾Jul.13☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Bisexual ✦ Merida ✦ pg. 12 ✦ Poisoned Rose ✧
✧ Pandora Headless ☾Panda☽ ✦ 16 ☾Oct.31☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Bisexual ✦ Headless Horseman ✦ pg. 14 ✦ Satan's Mistress ✧
✧ Zane Sky ☾Z☽ ✦ 16 ☾Oct.31☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Straight ✦ Hera|Zeus ✦ pg. 14 ✦ Satan's Mistress ✧

newcreate.php

•Grade 11•
9 | 12

✧ Nicholas Lincoln Radcliffe ☾Nick, Nicky☽ ✦ 16 ☾Nov.4☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Straight ✦ Anita|Roger ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Happily ✧
✧ Sadie Savanna Hope Mechant ☾Sade, S☽ ✦ 16 ☾Mar.5☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Straight ✦ Maleficent ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Happily ✧
✧ Aladdin Kassim Al'Aeshi ☾Al☽ ✦ 17 ☾Apr.30☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Straight ✦ Jafar ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Happily ✧
✧ Ashia Thalia Facilier ☾Ashia☽ ✦ 17 ☾Apr.17☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Straight ✦ Facilier ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Happily ✧
✧ Bianca Laney Bjorgman ☾Bee☽ ✦ 16 ☾Dec.4☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Straight ✦ Anna|Kristoff ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Happily ✧
✧ Cameron Clayton Charming ☾Cam, Clay, Charming Jr.☽ ✦ 17 ☾May.12☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Bisexual ✦ Cinderella|Charming ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Shattered ✧
✧ Austin Joshua Spencer Goth ☾Aus, AJ, Spence☽ ✦ 17 ☾Feb.29☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Bisexual ✦ Mother Gothel ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Ghosty ✧
✧ Jacob Christian Marin ☾Jake☽ ✦ 17 ☾Nov.22☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Straight ✦ Ariel|Eric ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Ghosty ✧
✧ Elizabeth Red Hearts ☾Lizzie, Red, Queen, Wicked☽ ✦ 17 ☾Nov.20☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Straight ✦ Red Queen ✦ pg. 3 ✦ Shayla ✧
✧ Quinn Belladonna Hook ☾Ella☽ ✦ 17 ☾Nov.9☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Straight ✦ Captain Hook ✦ pg. 3 ✦ Autumn_Burns_Red ✧
✧ Delilah Jones Dust ☾DJ, Lilah☽ ✦ 17 ☾Mar.30☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Bisexual ✦ Tinkerbell|Terrence ✦ pg. 3 ✦ Autumn_Burns_Red ✧
✧ Bedwyr Avignon ☾Bennet, Eddy☽ ✦ 17 ☾Feb.14☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Gay ✦ Merlin ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Lancelot ✧
✧ Demarious Illia Teldore ☾Demi, Dema, Amazon☽ ✦ 17 ☾Dec.19☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Bisexual ✦ Megara|Hercules ✦ pg. 3 ✦ Shayla ✧
✧ Kiara Willow Rolfe ☾Kia☽ ✦ 17 ☾Jan.12☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Straight ✦ Pocahontas|John Rolfe ✦ pg. 3 ✦ Autumn_Burns_Red ✧
✧ Ahanu Wapun ☾Ahanu☽ ✦ 16 ☾Jun.10☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Gay ✦ Nakoma|Kocoum ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Dreamever ✧
✧ Alexandra Patricia Beauty ☾Alex, Sasha, Rocker Beauty☽ ✦ 17 ☾Feb.14☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Bisexual ✦ Aurora|Philip ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Shattered ✧
✧ Arabella Jane Snow ☾Ara, Bella, Snow, Angel☽ ✦ 18 ☾Dec.25☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Straight ✦ Snow|Florian ✦ pg. 3 ✦ Shayla ✧
✧ Hayden Anthony Read ☾Hayden☽ ✦ 17 ☾Jan.23☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Bicurious ✦ Elsa ✦pg. 1 ✦ Ghosty ✧
✧ Mila Le Coeur ☾Mila☽ ✦ 17 ☾Jun.21☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Straight ✦ Aphrodite|Hephaestus ✦ pg. 13 ✦ Zatanna ✧
✧ Akasha Crane ☾Ali☽ ✦ 17 ☾Oct.31☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Bisexual ✦ Ichabod Crane ✦ pg. 14 ✦ Satan's Mistress ✧
✧ Mica Smith ☾Mica☽ ✦ 17 ☾Oct.31☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Straight ✦ John Smith ✦ pg. 14 ✦ Satan's Mistress ✧

newcreate.php

•Grade 12•
10 | 14

✧ Zachary Brendan Knightley ☾Zach☽ ✦ 18 ☾Jan.1☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Straight ✦ Belle|Beast ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Happily ✧
✧ Jason Maverick Radcliffe ☾Jase, Radcliffe☽ ✦ 18 ☾Jun.12☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Straight ✦ Anita|Roger ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Happily ✧
✧ Jade Amber Facilier ☾Jade☽ ✦ 18 ☾Jun.5☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Straight ✦ Facilier ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Happily ✧
✧ Gianna Mae Abraham ☾Gia, Gi, Gigi☽ ✦ 17 ☾Nov.12☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Straight ✦ Georgia ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Happily ✧
✧ Dakota Harleigh Fitzherbert ☾Daisy, Goldilocks, Flower☽ ✦ 17 ☾Dec.13☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Straight ✦ Rapunzel|Eugene ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Happily ✧
✧ Leila Bethany Bjorgman ☾Lei☽ ✦ 17 ☾Dec.2☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Straight ✦ Anna|Kristoff ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Happily ✧
✧ Atoc Amzy ☾Otto, Atari, Cota☽ ✦ 18 ☾Jun.2☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Gay ✦ Yzma ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Lancelot ✧
✧ Melia Zora Rose Pan ☾Mel, Lia, Dawn☽ ✦ 18 ☾Jul.11☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Bicurious ✦ Peter Pan ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Ghosty ✧
✧ Marie Theresa Marin ☾Mar, Mar-Mar, Ria, Mari, Lucky Charm☽ ✦ 18 ☾Aug.11☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Straight ✦ Ariel|Eric ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Ghosty ✧
✧ Jupiter Amber Alice Cheshire Hatter ☾Ju-Ju, Chesh, Ghost☽ ✦ 18 ☾Oct.5☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Bisexual ✦ Mad Hatter ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Ghosty ✧
✧ Allora Marina Delviche ☾Allo, Ally, Cherry☽ ✦ 18 ☾Jul.13☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Bicurious ✦ Esmeralda|Phoebus ✦ pg. 3 ✦ Shayla ✧
✧ Lucas Aaron Seaton ☾Luke☽ ✦ 18 ☾May.12☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Bisexual ✦ Poseidon|Amphitrite ✦ pg. 3 ✦ Sashakiki ✧
✧ Toby Derek Kingsley ☾Toby☽ ✦ 18 ☾Apr.1☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Bisexual ✦ Alice ✦ pg. 3 ✦ Autumn_Burns_Red ✧
✧ Asiri Sinchi ☾Siri☽ ✦ 18 ☾Jun.2☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Asexual ✦ Cuzco ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Lancelot ✧
✧ Cynthia Claudia Charming ☾Cyn, Thi Thi, Charming Queen☽ ✦ 18 ☾Dec.24☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Straight ✦ Cinderella|Charming ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Shattered ✧
✧ Kanti Wapun ☾T☽ ✦ 17 ☾Aug.21☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Straight ✦ Nakoma|Kocoum ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Dreamever ✧
✧ Zan Yu ☾Zan☽ ✦ 18 ☾Jul.7☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Asexual ✦ Shan Yu ✦ pg. 1 ✦ Dreamever ✧
✧ Avonaco Kenneth Rolfe ☾Avon☽ ✦ 18 ☾Feb.10☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Straight ✦ Pocahontas|John Rolfe ✦ pg. 3 ✦ Autumn_Burns_Red ✧
✧ Amphirtite Asanna Vann ☾Amy, Asanna☽ ✦ 17 ☾May.22☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Lesbian ✦ Attina ✦ pg. 12 ✦ Poisoned Rose ✧
✧ Forrest Leigh Jungle ☾FJ☽ ✦ 18 ☾Aug.16☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Bicurious ✦ Jane|Tarzan ✦ pg. 12 ✦ Poisoned Rose ✧
✧ Atticus Slater ☾Atticus☽ ✦ 18 ☾Oct.25☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Gay ✦ Circe ✦ pg. 13 ✦ Zatanna ✧
✧ Ariania King ☾Aria☽ ✦ 18 ☾Oct.31☽ ✦ ♀ ❥ Bisexual ✦ Horned King ✦ pg. 14 ✦ Satan's Mistress ✧
✧ Luke Sun God ☾Luke☽ ✦ 18 ☾Oct.31☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Straight ✦ Apollo ✦ pg. 14 ✦ Satan's Mistress ✧
✧ Mark Sun God ☾Mark☽ ✦ 18 ☾Oct.31☽ ✦ ♂ ❥ Straight ✦ Apollo ✦ pg. 14 ✦ Satan's Mistress ✧​

newcreate.php

crusheventual crushlikesecret crushDatingBroken Up

Sadie and Cameron will eventually like each other

Eloise and Nathaniel like each other

Kiara and Nicholas like each other

Dakota and Austin will eventually like each other

Marie is crushing on Jason

Jason has a secret crush on Marie

Alexandra and Jacob like each other

Allora and Delilah like each other

Demarious and Toby like each other

Arabella and Avonaco like each other

Pairo and Spencer will eventually like each other

Rosa and Laurence like each other

Rosa and Joseph like each other

Cynthia and Zachary like each other

Elizabeth and Hayden will eventually like each other

Kore and Joseph will eventually like each other

Jade and Forrest will eventually like each other

Eimher and Tyler will eventually like each other

Waverly and Aladdin will eventually like each other​

tumblr_nqedpqwHz41tw3lmao3_400.jpg
♢♦♢Ali♢♦♢

::Name:: Alisha Hope Knightley
::Nickname:: Ali
::Gender:: Female
::Age & Birthday:: 14, August 31st
::Grade:: 9th, freshman
::Physical Description:: Chocolate Brown Eyes, long, loosely curly brown hair that reaches just past her shoulder blades, 5'1.5" <shorty>, 112lbs, Ear lobes pierced once each, lightly freckled from head to toe but mainly on her cheeks, allergic to dust and cats.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Queen Belle <mom>, King Adam <dad>, Zachary <brother, technically a prince>
::Pets:: Shadowing Flames {AKA Aflame}, 8, gelding, 16.2hh, paint Dutch Warmblood || Zoey :: 2yr old, female, miniature blue merle Australian Shepherd
::Friends:: Clover <bestie!!!>, Spencer, Eloise, zach <bestie>, OPEN <message me :3>
::Enemies:: OPEN, message me v.v
::Sexuality:: Straight/Heterosexual/Heteroromantic

::History:: rped
::Personality:: Spunky, Sarcastic, Vengeful, Spiteful, Competitive, Fun-Loving, Kind, Soft-Hearted, Bubbly, Loyal, Friendly
::Hobbies:: equitation, hunter jumping, show jumping, cross country, dressage, anything to do with horses
::Likes:: Horses, TV, reading, Mashed Potatoes, family, competing, chocolate, strawberry frozen yogurt, going fast, comedy genre, scary/horror/thriller genres, chick-fil-a, riding, motocross, swimming, surfing, reading
::Dislikes:: spiders, creaky floorboards, typical fluffy chick-flicks, spicy food, taco bell

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Crush/Significant Other:: OPEN, Message Me <3
::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Honors Literature || Period 2 :: Algebraic Principles || Period 3 :: Animal Care || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Honors Auradonian History || Period 6 :: Equestrian || Period 7 :: Biology
::Other:: ba doop.

tumblr_nqedpqwHz41tw3lmao4_250.jpg
♢♦♢Zach♢♦♢

::Name:: Zachary Brendan Knightley
::Nickname:: Zach
::Gender:: Male
::Age & Birthday:: 18, January 1st
::Grade:: 12th, Senior
::Physical Description:: Very tall at 6'2 and 185lb of pure muscle with very dark brownish black hair and bright green eyes. No Piercings, markings or health ailments.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Queen Belle <mom>, King Adam <dad>, Alisha <sister, technically a princess>
::Pets:: Jupiter {big} & Pluto {small}:: 8 & 3yr old, male, Lab-Mastiff mix & Jack Russell Terrier || Barney:: 14yr old, gelding, dark roan buckskin Quarter Horse, 16hh horse
::Friends:: Melia, Marie, Allora, Toby, Delilah, sadie, ali <bestie>, jason, OPEN <message me>
::Enemies:: OPEN, Message Me v.v

::History:: RPed
::Personality:: Zach is a relaxed person. Not much will upset him. Being so laid back has both, it's challenges and it's benefits. It's easy for Zach to get along with people, and he is most definitely a people person, but his easygoing attitude towards practically everything also tends to make people think he is lazy, especially when it comes to group activities in school. When it comes to school, Zach tends to let information go in one ear and out the other. He could be smart if he tried... but he doesn't.
::Hobbies:: Sports, Riding, Motocross
::Likes:: Skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, roping, weight lifting, football, baseball, friends, parties, motorcycles, motocross
::Dislikes:: Studying, School, Reading

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Schedule:: Period 1 :: News-Casting || Period 2 :: Stats || Period 3 :: Wood Shop || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Honors Government || Period 6 :: Gym || Period 7 :: Marine Biology

tumblr_nqgoc3nMhP1tw3lmao3_400.jpg
♢♦♢Jamie♢♦♢

::Name:: Jamie Isabella Radcliffe
::Nickname:: Radish
::Age & Birthday:: 14, October 21st
::Grade:: 9th, Freshman
::Physical Description:: Jamie is a rather pale teen that doesn't seem to be able to tan well at all. In fact, Jamie's definition of tanning seems to be sunburning and becoming painfully red. She is short, standing only 5'2 and thin, weighing a mere 110lbs. Radish has stormy, dark blue-grey eyes and very long caramel brown hair that is naturally straight and littered with natural light caramel-blonde streaks and highlights. Her ear lobes are pierced once each. She has a few freckles littering her shoulders and back. she is Allergic to oranges, tangerines, clementines, apricots, pineapple and too much vitamin C (the sun).

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Roger <dad>, Anita <mom>, Nicholas <brother>, Jason <brother>
::Pets:: Ajax:: 7months old > male > white tabby > cat || Jax, Eddie, Soaring Sky High:: {AKA: Sky} 8yr old, 12yr old, 9yr old > maleX2, mare > jack russel terriersX2, paint welsh > dogsX2, 13.7hh pony || Cookie, Baloo:: 5yr old > female, male > jack russel terriers > dogs || Tigger, Paint:: 5yr old, 3yr old > male, female > domestic longhair, snowshoe > cats ||| She has loads more, but these are the ones that came with her.
::Friends:: Marie, Eloise, jason, nick, OPEN <message me>
::Enemies:: Austin, OPEN <message me>

::History:: RPed, even though her family has taken a liking to Dalmations, Jamie has a soft spot for Jack Russels... and all animals really. After moving to their Dalmation Plantation, Roger and Anita got a whole farm of animals and their animal-family kept growing as their human-family grew.
::Personality:: >Overview | Jamie is a sweet girl who takes her studies seriously, but does like to have fun too. She is a country girl through and through. Everything she does, she does because she wants to do it. She has a great passion for animals, and loves living on a farm. It suits her perfectly. She always has her nose in a book, is great at memorizing things and she is very bright in general.

>Bookworm/Intelligent/Quick-Thinking | "After Hermione's words finally made it through the devil's snare, Harry listened... and they had to cast a spell to help Ron. Glad I'm not like Ron Weasley. If anything, I think I'd be a child of Fleur and Bill." Jamie is a very bright young lady who always seems to be carrying a book around with her. She loves to give quick little synopsis' of what she was reading or explain things to people.

>Friendly/Kind/Helpful | "Hi, how are you? Can I help you with anything?" Radish is a kind-hearted one to say the least. Jamie is always looking for a way to help other people or animals and will put off whatever she was doing to help someone else.

>Opinionated/Stubborn/Risk Taker | "Personally, I think the hydra would be a worse monster than the chimera. Think about it, hydra's grow two heads every time one is cut off, a chimera... well, all you have to do is not get eaten, roasted or poisoned." Jamie has an opinion about everything, and a reason to back up her opinions. She doesn't mind a good debate or taking risks. She finds both quite fun.

::Hobbies:: Reading, riding, Gardening, spending time in nature
::Likes:: Boys, family, horses, cows, farms, the countryside, sun, snow, rain, spring, flowers, autumn, friends, reading, school, learning, animals, riding, Gardening, spending time in nature, honeysuckle, strawberries, red grapes, purple grapes, grapefruit, asparagus, pears, ricotta cheese, action genre, historical genres, romance genres, trucks, rabbits, piano, ancient history, turtles, butterflies
::Dislikes:: Dishonesty, meanness, bad things, Rosemary, blackberries, green grapes, cottage cheese, tofu, fish, shellfish, beef, comedy genres, horror genres, drama genres, octopi, comics, mangas

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Honors Literature || Period 2 :: Honors Algebra || Period 3 :: Cooking || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Honors Auradonian History || Period 6 :: Hiking || Period 7 :: Honors Biology
::Other:: boop.

tumblr_nqgoc3nMhP1tw3lmao8_250.jpg
♢♦♢Jason♢♦♢

::Name:: Jason Maverick Radcliffe
::Nickname:: Jase, Radcliffe
::Age & Birthday:: 18, June 12th
::Grade:: 12th, senior
::Physical Description:: Golden brown eyes, short and neat dark brown hair, naturally tan skin tone 5'10" and 154lbs, no markings, piercings or health ailments.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Roger <dad>, Anita <mom>, Jamie <sister>, Nicholas <brother>
::Pets:: Shooting Star {Aubrey}:: 7yr, 16hh, mare, paint QH cross || Tiptop:: 4mo, male, dachshund || Dalia (dog) & Snickers (cat):: 5yr/3yr, female/male, dalmation dog/himalayan mix cat
::Friends:: Allora, Quinn, Toby, Kiara, nick, jamie, zach, OPEN <message me>
::Enemies:: jade, OPEN <message me>

::Personality:: Serious yet playful, respectful, traditional, stubborn, hot-headed, stoic
::Hobbies:: writing, composing
::Likes:: music, dogs, animals, farms, having fun, writing
::Dislikes:: cities, reading, boredom

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Crush/Significant Other:: Secret Crush on Marie Marin
::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Honors News-Casting || Period 2 :: Calculus || Period 3 :: Chorus || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Government & Economics || Period 6 :: Ballroom Dancing || Period 7 :: Physics

tumblr_nqgod72fcz1tw3lmao3_500.jpg
♢♦♢Nick♢♦♢

::Name:: Nicholas Lincoln Radcliffe
::Nickname:: Nick, Nicky
::Age & Birthday:: 16, November 4th
::Grade:: 11th, Junior
::Physical Description:: Stormy blue eyes, rather short and neat dark brown hair, 5'10.5" and 157lbs. He has mild hay fever, no piercings or markings.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Anita <mom>, Roger <dad>, Jamie <sister>, Jason <brother>
::Pets:: Panda & Juniper:: 3month, female, Red Merle Australian Shepherd {left} & Red and White Siberian Husky <my picture> || Bleu :: 2yr, male, border collie <my picture> || Gandalf the Grey {Gandalf}:: 8yr, gelding, 16.1hh, grey quarter horse cross <my picture> || Dandelion {dandy}:: 2yr, male, sun conure
::Friends:: Toby, Cameron, jason, jamie, OPEN <message me>

::History:: RPed ... but let's just say it involved raising A LOT of Dalmatians.
::Personality:: Athletic, friendly, outgoing, impulsive, caring, protective, loyal, a bit bossy, warm-hearted, very competitive
::Hobbies:: deck hockey and ice hockey, riding
::Likes:: Animals, farms, the country, friends, family, protecting his loved ones, sports, soccer, hockey
::Dislikes:: the city, school, reading

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Crush/Significant Other:: Crushing on Kiara Rolfe
::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Creative Writing || Period 2 :: Trigonometry || Period 3 :: Auto Shop || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Honors World History || Period 6 :: Aerobics || Period 7 :: Chemistry
::Other:: Beep.

tumblr_nqee127hxq1tw3lmao4_400.jpg
♢♦♢Sadie♢♦♢

::Name:: Sadie Savanna Hope Mechant
::Nickname:: Sade, S
::Age & Birthday:: 16, March 5th
::Grade:: 11th
::Physical Description:: Pale blue eyes with yellow-green flecks. Her hair is Naturally very dark brown with no highlights. She tends to put in black or very dark highlights such as midnight, purple or navy blue, giving her hair a midnight appearance. Her hair is long and wavy. It stops mid back when not straightened, which is how she normally has it since she hates straightening her hair, and a few inches lower when straightened. A very small, barely noticeable beauty mark under her nose and This tattoo on her left shoulder blade. She wanted it on her wrist but decided it would be better not to let her mom see. Sadie has 3 lobe piercings on each ear, 2 cartilage piercings on right ear, 1 cartilage piercing on left ear, 2 belly button piercings, 1above and 1 below. 5'5", average and 132lbs, also average. Allergic to peanuts <severe>, chocolate, dust and mold. Lactose intolerant.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Maleficent <mom>, Some poor fool that went by the name of William Shakespeare XI had the unfortunate talent of wooing her mom. Sadie never met Mr. Shakespeare... she guessed that her mom might have eaten him in dragon form after he made her mad... typical.
::Pets:: Apache: gelding, 8yr old, 15.3hh, Morgan-Hackney Cross || Bebe: female, 2yr old, Old English Sheepdog-Puli-Briard-Cardigan Corgi Mix
::Friends:: Austin, Atoc, Quinn, al, OPEN <message me>
::Enemies:: olivia, OPEN <message me>

::Personality:: I don't know, I guess I'm a contradiction... the 'rebellious good girl' if you will. I like to get my way and accomplish my goals, don't get in my way and we'll be good. I can be edgy, snappy, sassy, sophisticated, prissy, kind, caring, gently... really, I have a serious range of emotions... it really took a lot to convince my stubborn mother that I just wanted to be like her and that I didn't want to be an actress... which thrilled her of course. Queen of Evil here I come.
::Hobbies:: Being Evil, making mother proud, art of any kind
::Likes:: Boys, family, photography, graffiti, art, purple, children, getting her way, friends, animals, farms, the color blue, the shade black, teaching, fireplaces, light snow, music, singing, skiing
::Dislikes:: being bored, not getting her way, the color orange, peanuts, snowstorms

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Crush/Significant Other:: Will Eventually Crush on Cameron Charming
::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Honors Creative Writing || Period 2 :: Pre-Calc || Period 3 :: Art || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Honors World History || Period 6 :: Gym || Period 7 :: Chemistry
::Other:: bloop.

tumblr_nqee90whGS1tw3lmao4_250.jpg
♢♦♢Liv♢♦♢

::Name:: Olivia Payton Lameut
::Nickname:: Livvy, Liv, Livia
::Age & Birthday:: 15, May 16th
::Grade:: 9th
::Physical Description:: Olivia is a lean girl that stands at 5'6, average for a 'grown' girl, and weighs about 130lbs which is slightly under average weight yet not too skinny either. Liv has naturally dark brown hair that has a gentle wave to it and ends just past her shoulders along with smokey colored blueish-grey eyes. Livvy has a rather pale complexion that she attempts to hide by tanning. Luckily, she manages to almost never burn. Her ears are pierced once each.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Gaston <dad> & Laura O'Reilly <mom>
::Pets:: Snowball:: 6yr old, female, white cat || Samson:: 5yr old, male, Teddy Bear, dog || Murphy:: 8yr old, male, Havanese, dog || Levi:: 6 month old, male, Westie, dog || Secret Flame:: {AKA: Flame} 6yr old, gelding, light dapple grey British Warmblood, 16.3hh horse || April Sunrise:: {AKA: Sunny} 5yr old, mare, flaxen chestnut Hanoverian, 16hh horse
::Friends:: al, OPEN <message me>
::Enemies:: basically every non-villain... and some of the villains, Sadie, OPEN <message me>

::Personality:: >Overview | Olivia can be a very trying person to say the least. In simple terms, she's a spoiled rich brat. She snaps easily and will complain when things don't go her way... or if she doesn't get what she wants. She is a complete flirt as well.

>Self-Confident/Flirty/Competitive | "I know how to do that, what do you mean I did it wrong? Obviously you, are wrong." Olivia has never been wrong and can never seem to do anything wrong if you ask her parents. With that mindset it's no wonder that she thinks she is perfect in every way possible. Livvy is very flirty. She sees a guy that 'gets her goat', she'll probably act all shy and kind at first. Really, someone should give this girl a Grammy for her ability to trick people into thinking she is nice. Livia will flirt non-stop once she has 'warmed-up'. Olivia is very competitive and loves to be better than everyone else. Her main competitions include dance, gymnastics and riding competitions.

>Extroverted/Dreamer/Mean | "You and I will be great friends, I'm Olivia. Listen to my every command and we'll never have a problem." Liv is very outright. She doesn't hold back and will say what's on her mind. Sure, she might act all shy and nice when you meet her at first, but very quickly will you realize that little miss angel is not all that she seems. The metaphorical horns will sprout to hold up the metaphorical halo and Livvy's true colors will become crystal clear. On a happier note, she isn't afraid to be in a crowd, the center of attention, or meet new people. Livia is also a dreamer. She dreams big and works hard to achieve her goals. Nothing will get in Olivia's way once she has made up her mind.

>Aggressive/Stubborn/Insensitive | "Get out of my way you idiot! I'll show you how it's done!" Olivia won't hesitate to say what's on her mind, and she is not a patient person, at all. Olivia will get her way in the end, or she will make your life hell... simple right?

>Blunt/Cocky/Controlling | "I know, I'm good. You, well, you suck... and you're ugly. Good luck next time though." Liv is blatantly arrogant. She will tell you exactly what is on her mind, the ability to hold her tongue is apparently non-existent. She believes she is wayyy better than she actually is, and she will try to be in charge of any and every situation.

::Hobbies:: competing, shopping, texting, riding, gymnastics
::Likes:: {Competing, dressage, show jumping, boys, getting her way, being spoiled, spas, shopping, being a flirt, pink, purple, white, Blueberries, strawberries, basil, cherry blossoms, grapes, blackberries, raspberries, lemon, key lime pie, gymnastics, dancing, cranberries, Drama, drama genre, fantasy genre, romance, romance genre, sparkles, bling, glitter, jewelry, chocolate
::Dislikes:: School, geeks, nerds, losing and not getting her way, turkey, peas, muskmelon, shiitake mushrooms, sunflower seeds, comedy genre, horror genre, mystery genre, sci-fi genre, dark colors, drab colors

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Literature || Period 2 :: Algebraic Principles || Period 3 :: Life Skills || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Auradonian History || Period 6 :: Equestrian || Period 7 :: Biology
::Other:: bing-bong

tumblr_nqbkyhcfWn1tw3lmao1_400.png
♢♦♢Al♢♦♢

::Name:: Aladdin Kassim Al'Aeshi
::Nickname:: Al <DO NOT call him Aladdin>
::Age & Birthday:: 17, April 30th
::Grade:: 11th, Junior
::Physical Description:: Soft, Milky brown eyes, Black hair that is buzzed on the sides and back and a short-medium length on the top of his head. He has this tattoo on his right shoulder, this on his back and plans to get more tattoos in the future.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Jafar <dad>, Lakshmi Bervuungaha <mom ... a very cruel and unusual person for naming me Aladdin just to make my father mad>
::Pets:: Leonora ౡ female ౡ 6 month old ౡ Whippet || Rocket ౡ male ౡ 6 year old ౡ Greyhound || Rascal ౡ female ౡ 3 year old ౡ Italian Greyhound
::Friends:: Austin, sadie, liv, OPEN <message me>

::History:: RPed <probably> ... but as you can probably guess, mom and dad are NOT together... Mom was also a terrible, terrible person... She made Jafar cry kind of terrible. That didn't last long though. A simple tap of his cane and pops turned ma into a scarab that hasn't been seen since she was buried in the sands of Agrabah and abandoned. Al has lived with Jafar since he was twelve.
::Personality:: Al is a wishful thinker, so wishful in fact, that he rarely stops wishing. First off, you should never call this guy Aladdin unless you want him to get mad at you. His name, according to him and Jafar, is Al... or at least that is what he tells people. Al lives by his own rules and his own ways. Aladdin is quite a bit rebellious and works for what he wants. He is a complete risk taker and probably always will be. He can be quite a player and a bit of a <occasionally sinister> jerk if he doesn't get his way.
::Hobbies:: street racing, various sports, partying
::Likes:: Racing, friends, partying, living life to the fullest, being himself, poptarts, chinese food, having fun, being wild and spontaneous, horror movies, action movies, working out, lifting weights, wrestling, football, ice hokey, field hokey, baseball, loud music
::Dislikes:: boring people, traditions, learning, school, being bored, feeling useless, grapes, falafel, indian food, african food, romantic chick flicks, slow things

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Crush/Significant Other:: OPEN, Message Me <3 ... oh, almost forgot! He's afraid of commitment so a crush-type-of-thing would probably be best
::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Creative Writing || Period 2 :: Trigonometry || Period 3 :: Auto Shop || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: World History || Period 6 :: Gym || Period 7 :: Chemistry

tumblr_nqdmnwOG0D1tw3lmao3_400.jpg
♢♦♢Nate♢♦♢

::Name:: Nathaniel Quincy Guier
::Nickname:: Nate, Nat, Nathan
::Age & Birthday:: 15, October 12th
::Grade:: 10th, Sophomore
::Physical Description:: Cloudy, blue-silver eyes, shaggy, medium length brown hair with natural, dark-dirty blondish highlights, 5'9 which is on the shorter side but still really close to average, 163lbs average, no piercings/tattoos. vision problems, Doctors think he will get cataracts eventually. He has a touch of glaucoma which he takes medicine for daily and he wears contacts to aid with his far-sightedness. Without his glasses or contacts he is considered legally blind. Allergic to cats, rabbits and pine.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Quasimodo <dad>, Madellaine <mom>
::Pets:: Thor:: male, 7months, bloodhound || Vader:: male, 2years, german shepherd || Loki {Center} & Frejya {left}:: male & female, 3years & 9months, mastiff
::Friends:: OPEN, Message Me ^^

::Personality:: protective, trusting, helpful, possesive of loved ones, can be controlling, musically inclined, athletic, quiet, fun-loving, charming, somewhat respectful
::Hobbies:: making music, archery
::Likes:: oranges, lemon merengue, strawberry-kiwi flavoured drinks, music, playing the clarinet, playing the guitar, playing the cello, teaching others, learning new things, sharp-shooting, sports
::Dislikes:: stuck-up people, limes, strawberry, talapia, cats, rabbits, goldfish <the food and the animal>, his eyesight, contacts, medicine

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Crush/Significant Other:: Crushing on Eloise
::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Composition || Period 2 :: Honors Geometry || Period 3 :: Band || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: War History || Period 6 :: Ballroom Dancing || Period 7 :: Honors Earth Science

tumblr_nrhrgbJrTe1tw3lmao3_250.jpg
♢♦♢Suri♢♦♢

::Name:: Suri Mitsuki Moon
::Nickname:: Sur
::Age & Birthday:: 15, February 8th
::Grade:: 10th, Sophomore
::Physical Description:: Suri has dark brown, almost black eyes, long, slightly wavy, black hair and naturally tan skin. She stands at only 5'1.25" and weighs a mere 99.8lbs. Her ear lobes are pierced once each. She plans to get a second piercing in each lobe as well as her belly button pierced.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Yao <dad>, Princess Mei <mom>
::Pets:: She doesn't have any pets yet, but she wants a cat or a panda ... whatever she can get her parents to agree to first.
::Friends:: Delilah, Eloise, OPEN <message me>

::Personality:: dreamer, outgoing, bubbly, impatient, a bit selfish, impulsive, hates being alone, flirty, extroverted, argumentative, stubborn, hot-headed, judgemental, observant, strict <mainly on herself>, afraid of disappointing her parents
::Hobbies:: dancing, art, playing cello, baking and cooking, writing
::Likes:: shellfish, art, music, cooking, dancing, water, having fun, parties, friends, flirting, shopping, texting, reading, succeeding
::Dislikes:: failure, science, math, boredom, being alone, when things are too quiet

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Honors Composition || Period 2 :: Geometry || Period 3 :: Orchestra || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Honors War History || Period 6 :: Ballroom Dancing || Period 7 :: Honors Earth Science

full
♢♦♢Joe♢♦♢

::Name:: Joseph Axel Jacobs
::Nickname:: Joe
::Age & Birthday:: 15, January 24th
::Physical Description:: rich brown eyes, generally shaggy, thick brown hair, a naturally rather tan skin tone and a tall athletic build. 6'2", 191lbs

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Queen Clarion <mom>, Lord Milori <dad>, Laurence <twin brother>
::Pets:: WIP/he didn't bring any with him
::Friends:: Spencer, laur <bestie>, OPEN <message me>

::Personality:: Athletic, a little conceited, brave, smart yet hides it, charming, flirty, outgoing
::Hobbies:: Surfing, being with friends, flirting
::Likes:: surfing, school <secretly>, learning, sports, working out, reading <secretly>, winter, spring, water
::Dislikes:: boredom, rebels, dumb people who pretend to be smart

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Honors Literature || Period 2 :: Honors Algebra || Period 3 :: Life Skills || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Auradonian History || Period 6 :: Water Aerobics || Period 7 :: Honors Biology
::Other:: Although his parents are fairies, he is not a fairy ... considering that everyone here is human XD

full
♢♦♢Laur♢♦♢

::Name:: Laurence Kurt Jacobs
::Nickname:: Laur, Jacobs
::Age & Birthday:: 15, January 24th
::Physical Description:: the same as Joe but with silver blue eyes instead of brown.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Lord Milori <dad>, Queen Clarion <mom>, Joseph <twin brother>
::Pets:: WIP/he didn't bring any with him
::Friends:: Spencer, joe <bestie>, OPEN <message me>

::Personality:: helpful yet selfish, protective, irresponsible, fun-loving, flirty, charming, outgoing
::Hobbies:: Partying, surfing, sports, flirting
::Likes:: Parties, surfing, swimming, water sports, sports, gym, working out, flirting, girls, islands and tropical places
::Dislikes:: school, boredom, winter, when it's too cold to be swimming

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Literature || Period 2 :: Algebraic Principles || Period 3 :: Life Skills || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Auradonian History || Period 6 :: Water Aerobics || Period 7 :: Biology
::Other:: he's a human, not a fairy XD

tumblr_nqdn4fHhRs1tw3lmao4_400.jpg
♢♦♢Jade♢♦♢

::Name:: Jade Amber Facilier
::Nickname:: Jade
::Age & Birthday:: 18, June 5th
::Grade:: 12th
::Physical Description:: dark, chocolate brown eyes, long and extremely curly dark brown hair. When natural it ends just past her shoulders, when straightened it ends a few inches above her hips, 5'4", 128lbs, ear lobes pierced twice each, left ear cartilage pierced three times, belly button pierced once. Allergic to dust, pollen, cats, hay, horses and tree nuts.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Doctor Facilier <dad>, Lorraine Brooke <mom, now a shadow person>, Ashia <sister>, Kaylyn <Sister>, Tyler <brother>, Markus <brother>
::Pets:: Penni ~ female, 4yr old, teacup morkie ొ Slither ~ male,2 yr old, corn snake ొ Tambo ~ male, 7yr old, French Bulldog ొ Bitsy ~ female, 8 month old, teacup pomapoo
::Friends:: Quinn, Clover, ashia, OPEN <message me>
::Enemies:: Marie, Cameron, OPEN <message me>

::Personality:: I can be a bit stuck up and conceited at times. I just know that I'm better than you, so obviously I should act it, no? I can be indecisive and sentimental, and I'm loyal to those I consider a friend. Contrary to what people seem to believe, I'm also quite smart. I managed all A's throughout my younger school career.
::Hobbies:: traveling, posing, acting
::Likes:: friends, family, boys, her name, traveling, pictures, posing, acting, having fun, reading, being spoiled, reptiles, dogs
::Dislikes:: the colors pink, orange and red, annoing people, shy people, people who think they are better than her, horses, cats, parrots

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Schedule:: Period 1 :: News-Casting || Period 2 :: Accounting || Period 3 :: Life Skills || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Honors Economics || Period 6 :: Freestyle Dancing || Period 7 :: Astronomy
::Other:: badoop.

tumblr_nqdn4fHhRs1tw3lmao2_400.jpg
♢♦♢Ashia♢♦♢

::Name:: Ashia Thalia Facilier
::Nickname:: Ashia
::Age & Birthday:: 17, April 17th
::Physical Description:: very dark chocolate brown eyes, long very dark brown hair that has a few loose curls and ends between upper and lower mid back when natural or straightened, 5'3", 120lbs, ears pierced twice each, belly button pierced once. Allergic to cats, rabbits, chinchillas, freshly cut grass, hay and bees. She wears contacts but has a spare pair of glasses as well.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Doc Facilier <dad>, Lorraine <mom>, Jade <sis>, Kaylyn <sis>, Tyler <bro>, Markus <bro>
::Pets:: Guardian (Bottom) & King (Top) ~ males, 2yr olds, cane corsos ొ Cyclops ~ male, 2yr old, dumbo rat ొ Zest ~ female, 4yr old, siberian husky-golden retriever mix
::Friends:: Marie, Allora, Eloise, jade, OPEN <message me>

::History:: RPed, let's just say after mark was born mom disappeared into the shadow world.
::Personality:: I love to help people and I really love to teach things, especially to children. I've always been the 'nerdy nice girl who tries to help everyone'... though I think my little sister is more of a nerd than I am. Whatever, being a nerd is cool... besides, I don't think I'm a nerd
::Hobbies:: having fun, learning, living her own life
::Likes:: purple, boys, friends, family, children, most animals, being herself, being comfortable
::Dislikes:: the dark, spiders, cats, being uncomfortable, deep water, pink, the stereotype that all villains and their kids are bad.

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Honors Creative Writing || Period 2 :: Trigonometry || Period 3 :: Chorus || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Honors World History || Period 6 :: Aerobics || Period 7 :: Honors Chemistry

tumblr_nqdn62h2zO1tw3lmao3_400.jpg
♢♦♢Kay♢♦♢

::Name:: Kaylyn Tiara Facilier
::Nickname:: Kay
::Age & Birthday:: 15, Nov. 27th
::Grade:: 10th
::Physical Description:: dark brown eyes, kind of like a coffee bean, her hair is pretty long, especially when it is straight. It is a dark blackish brown color with some very faint lighter highlights. Her skin is a light brown, similar in shade to toffee. Her ears are pierced once each. Kay stands at 5'0" and weighs 95lbs.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: see Ashia and Jade
::Pets:: Alphie ~ 4 yr old, male, bullfrog ొ Toga ~ 2 yr old, female, barn owl ొ Sage ~ 10 month old, female, irish setter-goldendoodle mix
::Friends:: Eloise, OPEN <message me>

::Personality:: Kaylyn is a rather quiet girl who can be quite shy at first impression. Once she warms up to you the tween will come out of her shell, but she tends to be kind of guarded until she is comfortable. She is kind and would never hurt a fly.
::Hobbies:: Reading, Drawing
::Likes:: Animals, nature, boys, family, friends, books, reading, fashion, the heat, art
::Dislikes:: the cold, bad things, mean people

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Honors Composition || Period 2 :: Geometry || Period 3 :: design || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: War History || Period 6 :: Ballroom Dancing || Period 7 :: Honors Earth Science

tumblr_nqdn7aXXQM1tw3lmao3_500.jpg
♢♦♢Ty♢♦♢

::Name:: Tyler Samuel Facilier
::Nickname:: Ty
::Age & Birthday:: 15, November 27th
::Physical Description:: Standing at 6'0" and weighing in at 182lbs, Tyler is a pretty tall and muscular child. Ty has long black hair that he puts in braids and even tries in dreadlocks once in a while. Tyler has dark, chocolatey colored eyes and dark caramel-y colored skin.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: See Jade/Ashia
::Pets:: Tango ~ male, 5yr, staffordshire bull terrier ొ Steel ~ male, 2yr, alaskan husky ొ Barnacle ~ male, 12yr, hermit crab ొ Buzz ~ male, 7yr, pitbull-siberian husky mix.
::Friends:: Spencer <bestie>, mark, OPEN <message me>

::Personality:: >Overview | Tyler is a relaxed guy who follows his passion as he pleases. Ty doesn't bother with things he doesn't enjoy, simply because he doesn't understand wasting his time on them.

> Athletic/Passionate/Fun-Loving | All his life Ty has been involved with sports, he turned to sports when things got rough and never looked back. If this guy is passionate about something, then nothing will stop him. Ty loves to have a good time, that's part of why he loves boarding so much, there is always a thrill to it.

>Protective/Loyal/Trustworthy | Ty can be a bit possessive of what he cares about and loves, a trait that has only gotten stronger with age. No one will be able to harm the people he cares about, Ty has a tough exterior... but inside he's really just a teddy bear. If Tyler promises something, you can be darn sure he will come through on his promise, after all, trust is all someone really has, right?

>Reckless/Easily Provoked/Competitive | Ty is one of those people who always acts on his first instinct, even if it could get him hurt or break something or some other unfavorable outcome. Tyler isn't intentionally reckless, it's just his nature.
::Hobbies:: Most Sports
::Likes:: Peas, Lettuce, Kiwi, beets, apples, bananas, chocolate, spicy food, mexican food, haitian food, indian food, suspense genres, sci-fi genres, action genres, mystery genres, skate boarding, ice hokey, basketball, baseball, lacrosse, wrestling, swimming
::Dislikes:: Parsley, oranges, overly sweet food, italian food, english food, drama genres, historical genres, fantasy genres, football, soccer

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Honors Composition || Period 2 :: Geometric Principles || Period 3 :: Cooking || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Honors War History || Period 6 :: Gym || Period 7 :: Earth Science
::Other:: baloup.

tumblr_nqdn62h2zO1tw3lmao4_250.jpg
♢♦♢Mark♢♦♢

::Name:: Markus Shane Facilier
::Nickname:: Mark
::Age & Birthday:: 14, Jan 12th
::Grade:: 9th
::Physical Description:: Standing at 5'8" and weighing in at 142lbs, Mark is a stockier child, on the shorter side but average-stocky build. Mark has close cropped dark brown hair and the same dark, chocolatey colored eyes as his brother. His skin is a lighter milky cocoa color.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: See Jade/Ashia
::Pets:: Carmel:: female, 3mo, red nosed pitbull || Carlyle:: male, 6mo, boxer
::Friends:: Spencer, Eloise, Atoc, tyler, OPEN <message me>

::Personality:: Witty, Confident, Outgoing, Blunt, Natural-born leader, Independent, exciting, outspoken
::Hobbies:: sports, football, wrestling, karate, mma
::Likes:: sports, candy, friends, girls, dogs, being outdoors, most vegetables, hot weather, summer
::Dislikes:: most fruits, cats, winter, rain, dumb people

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Literature || Period 2 :: Algebra || Period 3 :: Wood Shop || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Auradonian History || Period 6 :: Gym || Period 7 :: Biology
::Other:: ba-ding.

tumblr_nq2eaxNETp1tw3lmao3_250.jpg
♢♦♢Gia♢♦♢

::Name:: Gianna Mae Abraham
::Nickname:: Gia, Gi, Gigi
::Age & Birthday:: 17, November 12th
::Grade:: 12th, Senior
::Physical Description:: Uber dark brown eye, nearly resembling black, Super curly, frizzy, course black hair that generally reaches anywhere from the tops of her shoulder blades to just past her bum. Milky Coffee Skin Tone, average-slim buld, ear lobes pierced once each, 5'6.5", 135lbs. She has ADD and a severe shellfish allergy.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Georgia <mom>, Kavi <dad>
::Pets:: Gilly:: male, 15yr, green macaw
::Friends:: Melia, Allora, Toby, Kiara, leila, OPEN <message me>
::Enemies:: Atoc, OPEN <message me>

::Personality:: People-Oriented/Self-Confident/Outspoken:: "I know how to do that, let me fix your hair and make-up, hon, trust me I won't disappoint you." Gianna loves being around people, and can usually be found in the vicinity of others. She isn't the type of person to sit quietly in a corner reading or studying... if she has something on her mind she'll say it. She's confident in herself: mentally, physically and emotionally... usually.

Flexible/Peacemaker/Honest/Trustworthy:: "Look, I honestly don't know what the problem is, but I'll keep your little secret, take it to my grave. Cross my heart and hope to die in the words of well... just about any pirate really." Gia likes to play the neutral, Switzerland type role during feuds between anyone and anything. She tries not to take sides, tries to see both sides of the equation and reach her decision that way. She is pretty flexible in her opinion, willing to change her mind. She is far from flexible physically. You can rest assured that anything Gigi is telling you is true. She tells you her Macaw chewed her homework into little bits? Yup, probably true. Gilly is a little monster. If you have something you need to confide in someone go to Gi. Whatever it is will be safe with her.

Un-Traditional/Realistic/Observant/Dependable:: "Great, I get that you like to do the same thing, like, literally all the time... but don't you ever get bored?" There is no such thing as a tradition in Gianna's mind. She likes to live life in the moment, live differently. "Routines are just sooo boring." She isn't the type of girl to believe in a fluffy pink unicorn that eats cotton candy for breakfast and leaves a trail of skittles for people to snack on. She believes in what she can see, what she reads in her history textbooks, facts not fiction. When you love art and have an eye for it you need to be observant, no? "Yes, those are both shades of blue, ma'am, but they are completely different... I mean this one is like a half a shade lighter and has a few little sparkles in it." If Gia takes something on or promises someone something you can rest assured she will stand by the task and get it done in a timely fashion.

Temperamental/Cold/Stoic/Harsh on Herself:: "Yes, I love being around people but I realllyyy don't want to be with y'all right now, m'kay?" Gianna is one of those people with a very hot'n'cold personality. She loves you one day, the next she might snap at you. She isn't bi-polar, just moody she's been tested. Although she is quite the people person and loves a good crowd, Gia is actually a pretty cold-shouldered and stoic person who really doesn't show a ton of emotion unless she feels super strongly about something or someone. She's cold, but she's not a complete witch or anything. Gigi might not like you, or what you do but she'll give you her opinion relatively gently... unless she is critiquing herself... then she is as blunt as can be. Gi rarely thinks what she does is good enough.
::Hobbies:: art, make-up, making hair and make-up tutorials, cooking, photography
::Likes:: Scarlet, Green-yellow, Sunflowers, Oregano, Green Grapes, Grapples, Winter, Cherries, Fennel, Couscous, the dark, white, grey, black, cranberries, dates {food}, beef, red beans, bbq, chicken, squaab, Drama genre, historical genre, comedy genre, horror genre, blue, gold, peaches, birds, reptiles, cats, art, drawing, sketching, make-up, hairstyling, designing, style, fashion
::Dislikes:: Cockroaches, Strawberries, Purple Grapes, Red Grapes, Summer, Swimming, the water, sea creatures, bright lights, garlic, curry, pork, shellfish, black pepper, action genre, mystery genre, scifi genre, romance genre, fantasy genre, dark pink, light pink, magenta, peach {color}, orange, aqua, dogs, large animals

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Schedule:: Period 1 :: News-Casting || Period 2 :: Statistics || Period 3 :: design || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Honors Economics || Period 6 :: Gym || Period 7 :: Physics
::Other:: She had a twin in the womb, but he died before birth. His name would have been Jedidiah Luke Abraham.

tumblr_nqgohkqtWg1tw3lmao8_250.jpg
♢♦♢Daisy♢♦♢

::Name:: Dakota Harleigh Fitzherbert
::Nickname:: Daisy, Goldilocks, Flower
::Age & Birthday:: 17, December 13th
::Physical Description:: 5'8" Slightly on the taller side, though not by much, 132lbs, with very long, straight beach blonde hair that has light brown and golden highlights along with stormy grey eyes.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Rapunzel <mom>, Eugene Fitzherbert <dad>, Carly <sister>
::Pets:: Smarty:: 8yr old > male > rough collie, dog || Mush:: 6yr old > male > german shepherd > dog || Teddie:: 2yr old > female > rat || Squish, Lego:: 3yr old, 10yr old > male > sun conure, yellow lab > parrot, dog ||||| She has several other pets but only these ones came with her.
::Friends:: Melia <besties>, Marie, Kiara, carly, leila, bianca, OPEN <message me>
::Enemies:: Atoc, OPEN <message me>

::Personality:: Dakota is a pretty serious girl, but she rarely ever will turn down a good time. She is also rather sporty... as long as it's water sports. She believes in following your dreams and your heart. Don't let your brain get in the way of your heart and don't let your heart get in the way of your dreams.
::Hobbies:: Swimming, Flower Printing, sketching and Surfing
::Likes:: Boys, swimming, snow, flowers, cars, 'bad' guys, dogs, birds, rodents, surfing, boogie-boarding, wake-boarding, parties, friends, having fun, art
::Dislikes:: sharks, guns, cats and she has a fear of falling off horses

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Crush/Significant Other:: Will Eventually Like Austin Goth
::Schedule:: Period 1 :: News-Casting || Period 2 :: Statistics || Period 3 :: Life Skills || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Government & Economics || Period 6 :: Water Aerobics || Period 7 :: Astronomy

tumblr_nqgohkqtWg1tw3lmao4_250.jpg
♢♦♢Car♢♦♢

::Name:: Carly Gabrielle Fitzherbert
::Nickname:: Car, Fitz, Goldie
::Age & Birthday:: 16, April 9th
::Physical Description:: Steel blue-grey eyes, blonde hair (perhaps similar to Rapunzel?). Naturally I have lighter blonde and some faint pale ginger and light pale brown highlights. Occasionally I add in darker colors, usually still 'natural' shades and colors though. Although I did put in two light blue streaks when I was eight.
My hair is long, it reaches my mid back naturally and ends just above my hip when it is straightened. I have naturally tanned skin and stand at a grand 5'0.75", yeah, really tall I know <PS, that was sarcasm>. I only weigh 113lbs which is right around average. Promise I'm healthy. My ears are pierced twice each. My right ear has a third piercing in the cartilage and my belly button is pierced. I have A small scar between my pinky finger and ring finger on my right hand from a cat scratch when I was like three and another scar near my hip from when my appendix was removed. She is allergic to peanuts and pollen.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: See Dakota
::Pets:: Pal:: 6yr old > male > papillon, dog || Tramp:: 4yr old > male > polish hound, dog |||||| She has eight more dogs, but the two females just had three puppies each and she didn't feel comfortable bringing them, so she just brought the two fathers.
::Friends:: Melia, Marie, Allora, Toby, Delilah, Daisy, leila, bianca, OPEN <message me>

::Personality:: I've been told that I'm a very Hot-n-cold person. If I like you, well... then I pretty much LOVE you and I will be the sweetest person you've ever met. On the other side of the meadow though, if I dislike you... Let's just say you had better run, I will probably end up being your worst nightmare then. I tend to snap when I can't take things anymore. Usually this only happens when I'm stressed or in a sticky situation, and if I do snap at you, and you're my friend, I truly am sorry about it and will no doubt apologize once I cool off. I am stubborn, but I'm also immensely loyal and honest. I take risks a lot, but I would never hurt a friend intentionally, I just seem to attract not the best luck. Randomness... yessss... II definitely have this trait in me. We could be talking about a cool toy one second and the next I'll just totally lose track of what we were saying and start talking about your rat or something. There's a lot to me as I said... I'm complex, this is just some of me... the rest? You'll have to wait and find out.
::Hobbies:: Swimming, karate, singing and surfing
::Likes:: Boys, swimming, skateboarding, karate, parties, gymnastics, singing, dancing, dogs, dolphins, wake-boarding, surfing, family
::Dislikes:: studying, boredom, flying, death, bad things and guns

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Composition || Period 2 :: Geometric Principles || Period 3 :: Chorus || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Honors War History || Period 6 :: Freestyle Dancing || Period 7 :: Earth Science

tumblr_nqee3xubhQ1tw3lmao8_400.jpg
♢♦♢Lei♢♦♢

::Name:: Leila Bethany Bjorgman
::Nickname:: Lei
::Age & Birthday:: 17, December 2nd
::Physical Description:: a tiny little girl with long, curly red hair, bright, brilliant green eyes, a very pale complexion and freckle splashed face and body. She stands at 4'9.5" and weighs 97lbs. Ear lobes pierced once each. She is Allergic to Pollen, Citrus, rabbits and shellfish.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Anna <mom>, Kristoff <dad>, Bianca <sister>, Elsa <aunt> ___<uncle> ___ <cousin/s>
::Pets:: Venus:: 4yr old, female, Calico cat || Asher:: 3yr old, male, grey cat || Ace:: 8 month old, male, King Shepherd, dog || Royal Dreamer:: {AKA: Dreamer} 12yr old, mare, light bay Dutch Warmblood, 16.2hh horse
::Friends:: Allora, Delilah, Kiara, bianca <bestie>, carly, daisy, Zach, Gia, OPEN <message me>

::Personality:: Leila has an undying love for animals. She is quiet and shy sometimes, but will practically never say no to a good time... yet she is very studious. Quite the complexion, you will need to know her to understand her truly. <basically, huge wip that i have trouble describing>
::Hobbies:: riding, gymnastics, surfing, shopping, reading
::Likes:: Show jumping, cross country, the beach, surfing, traveling, gymnastics, reading, animals, boys, shopping, being with friends, family
::Dislikes:: cities, huge social events, bad boys, or spiders

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Honors News-Casting || Period 2 :: Stats || Period 3 :: Animal Care || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Honors Government || Period 6 :: Equestrian || Period 7 :: Marine Biology
::Other:: beep.

tumblr_nqee3xubhQ1tw3lmao3_250.jpg
♢♦♢Bee♢♦♢

::Name:: Bianca Laney Bjorgman
::Nickname:: Bee
::Age & Birthday:: 16, December 4th
::Physical Description:: A small girl with long and wavy dirty blonde hair, green-brown eyes and slightly pale skin. She stands at a grand 5'0" and weighs 103lbs. Her ears are pierced once each. She is allergic to chocolate/cocoa <she can have white chocolate>.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: see leila
::Pets:: Dolly:: 3yr old, female, red Tabby cat || Freckles:: 5yr old, female, light brown ferret || Scooter:: 9yr old, male, Mastiff mix, dog || Magic:: 7yr old, female, Akita-Border Collie mix, dog || Wildfire:: 4yr old, gelding, light bay Arabian, 14hh pony
::Friends:: Daisy, Leila <bestie>, Carly, OPEN <message me>

::Personality:: A calm, quiet girl with a rather shy disposition. Bianca tends to have a hard time trusting people and making friends. That is something that just never came easily to her. || introverted, harsh on self, adaptable, laid-back, good listener, thoughtful, comes off as rude sometimes because of how shy she is.
::Hobbies:: Riding, Surfing, Reading, singing, art
::Likes:: Show jumping, cross country, barrel racing, bole pending, trail riding, animals, family, friends, boys, being outside, swimming, skateboarding, traveling, surfing, reading, Pokemon, movies, singing, art, sketching
::Dislikes:: death, fighting, unfairness, disadvantages, being inside too long, and enclosed spaces

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Honors Creative Writing || Period 2 :: Pre-Calc || Period 3 :: Chorus || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: World History || Period 6 :: Ballroom Dancing || Period 7 :: Chemistry
::Other:: Boop.

PLACE HOLDER W.I.P.
Cinderella/Prince Charming
Aurora/Prince Philip
Princess Tiana/Prince Naveen
Ursula/Man
Cruella De Vil/Man
Evil Queen/Man

fKv0Z1j.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]♢♦♢Clover♢♦♢[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]✝н℮ ☮υ☂﹩їⅾ℮ ♏α⑂ ℬℯ Å℘℘εαℓ☤ηℊ,[/BCOLOR]

::Name::
Clover Courtney Charming

::Nickname::
CiCi, Clo, Princess Charming

::Gender::
Female

::Age & Birthday::
15, June 16th

::Grade::
Freshman

::Physical Description::
Clover is 5'6', not too tall or too short. She has her mother's golden blonde locks, her hair is waist length, touching just above her hips. She has beautiful green-blue eyes, they sparkle when she smiles. She has perfect, procelain skin. Clover ways around 130-135lbs, a nice weight for her height and age. She's also allergic to pumpkin seeds & tree nuts.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family::
Cinderella-Mom
Prince Charming-Dad
Cameron Charming-Older Brother
Cynthia Charming-Older Sister

::Pets::
Zoey|6 Month Old, Female, Chocolate Labrador
Pixie|1 Year Old, Female, Egyptian Mau

::Friends::
Open

::Enemies::
Open

::Sexuality::
Straight

::History::
Will RP It

::Personality::
Kind(Clover is a kind hearted girl, she tends to make sure everyone feels comfortable and safe, and she hates seeing anyone bullied or being hurt.)
Loving(Clover likes to connect with people right off the bat, she has a wonderful soul and spirit and she makes friends easily with her Loving Spirit.)
Caring(Clover doesn't have friends or acqaintances, to her everyone is her family. No matter how long or short she has known someone, they become her family and she loves and cares for them like true family.)
Outgoing(Having so many friends and people who like her, Clover has to be outgoing of course. She loves to have a good, but safe time. She can plan a party, or go to parties, so as long as no one does anything chaotic.)
Confident(She's not a cocky girl, but she knows her self worth...and she won't let anyone take that from her.)
Loyal(Clover treats everyone like family, and family sticks together.)
Brave(Clover stands up to the bullies and the wrong doers, she has her Father's Bravery, and it shows when she stands up for someone who can't stand up for themselves.)
Fair(Clover is a fair and just girl, she gives everyone another chance. She has her mother's kindness and forgiveness, never holding a grudge or anger towards anyone.)
Creative(Clover is a very creative girl, she has three sketchbooks filled with designs of outfits and accessories.)
Funny(Clover has a goofy and funny side to her sweet and caring one. She loves to crack jokes and make people smile, always trying to cheer people up with a joke, when they're sad.)

::Hobbies::
Gardening
Singing
Sketching New Outfits
Playing Her Piano
Learning New Musical Instruments
Ballet

::Likes::
Designing Outfits
Making New Friends
The Beach
Making Jokes & Hearing Good Jokes
Styling Other People
Cookies
Baking
Cooking
Animals
Yoga

::Dislikes::
Bullies
Villains
Jerks
Getting Dirty
Drugs
Alcohol
Sports
Horror Movies
Snakes
The Gym

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Crush/Significant Other::
(OPEN PM ME)

::Schedule::
Period 1 :: Honors Literature || Period 2 :: Honors Algebra || Period 3 :: Design || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Honors Auradonian History || Period 6 :: Ballroom Dancing || Period 7 :: Honors Biology

::Other::

[BCOLOR=#000000]
9eca16373eec3c40f09c23bb73e93a7b.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♢♦♢Cameron♢♦♢[/BCOLOR]

Cameron Clayton Charming

Cam, Clay, Charming Jr.

Male

17, May 12th

Junior

Cameron is 6'2", he has pale ghostly like skin, with a few frickles here and there. He has his father's dark raven hair, but his mother's striking crystal blue eyes. He has a beautiful and charming smile, he loves to show off his shiny white teeth. He has a muscular but slim build, with abs and nice size biceps. He ways around 210lbs, mostly muscle and a nice size for his height. He has one tattoo on his right bicep, a blue and gold crown.

[BCOLOR=#000000]฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,[/BCOLOR]

Cinderella-Mom
Prince Charming-Dad
Clover Charming-Younger Sister
Cynthia Charming-Older Sister

Cameron's not really a pet guy, he just plays around with his sisters' pets.

Open

Open

Bisexual

[BCOLOR=#000000]₩ℌαт‷﹩ Їᾔṧḯḓε ℳαттℯґṧ ♏◎ṧт‼[/BCOLOR]

Will RP It

Cocky(Being the son of THE Prince Charming, Cameron gets full of himself quickly. He loves to flaunt his status of being the only guy of The Charming Family, making him the next King in Line to the Throne of his home Kingdom.)
Strong(Cameron plays a lot of different sports, and he exercises everyday. He has a strong build and a strong personality to match. He loves to be the leader in anything, always taking charge of a situation...even when he's not asked to.)
Brave(He stands up for what he believes in, if someone tries to change his mind...good luck.)
Slow(Cameron may be the strongest of the Charming Bunch, but he is definitely not the smartest. He has a lot of slow moments, luckily his sisters help him keep his grades in the safe zone.)
Loud(Being a big jock, makes Cameron a loud person and he can be annoying at times. He loves to make a lot of noise, romaing the halls being him.)
Charming(Like his father, Cameron has charm for days...but his is more of a devilish charm. He tends to act nice and sweet, just to get his way...)
Aggressive(Maybe it's sports...or anger issues, but Cameron can become aggressive super fast. He gets angry quick, blowing up on people for no apparent reason.)
Empathetic(Even though he is mostly a loud jerk...Cameron has a soft side, that most people other than his family ever see. If your lucky enough to see that side of Cameron, then you must be a very special person in his life.)
Reckless(Cameron is a hot head, who tends to act before he thinks...which is not a good idea. He usually regrets not thinking stuff over before doing something.)
Overly Flirty(Cameron will flirt with most people, single or in a relationship. He usually just does it for fun, maybe once in awhile it would be because he likes that individual. Being flirty is his main Personality Trait.)

Football
Hockey

Girls/Guys
Going To The Gym
The Beach
Fixing Up Cars

Parties
Cars
Video Games
Tattoos
Sports
Traveling
Party Girls
Party Boys
Working Out
Reality TV
House Music
Massages

Clingy People
Messy People
Outcasts
Hard Drugs
Sushi
Nerds

[BCOLOR=#000000]♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:[/BCOLOR]

(Sadie Mechant)Eventual Crush

Period 1 :: Creative Writing || Period 2 :: Trigonometry || Period 3 :: Auto Shop || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: World History || Period 6 :: Gym || Period 7 :: Chemistry

Dianna-Agron-New-Cosmo-Photoshoot-dianna-agron-22617091-1008-1264.jpg

♢♦♢Cynthia♢♦♢

Cynthia Claudia Charming

Cyn, Thi Thi, Charming Queen

Female

18, December 24th

Senior

Cynthia is 5'9" and she is model skinny, weighing around 110lbs. She is a beautiful girl, having her mother's looks with her father's charm. She use to have long blonde locks, but she cut them short and now her hair flares outwards...making her look even hotter. Her hair is the same length her mother's hair is now, but with a new age style to it. She isn't allergic to anything, not that she knows of. Cynthia has no tattoos or anything like that, she doesn't think they're attractive on girls.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

Cinderella-Mom
Prince Charming-Dad
Clover Charming-Younger Sister
Cameron Charming-Younger Brother

Chloe|4 Month Old, Female, Bunny
Sparky|4 Year Old, Male, Golden Retriever

Open

Open

Straight

Will RP It

Fun(Cynthia loves to have fun, and she loves to party. Cynthia is a good time, and she knows how to make even the most boring things become fun and wild, like her.)
Conceited(Cynthia is a very attractive girl, and she knows it. She struts her stuff around Auradon, eveyone knows that she seems to always have the attention on her in any room.)
Bossy(Being the oldest Charming child, Cynthia would tell Clover and Cameron what to do, and that attitude grew into her telling everyone what to do.)
Daring(Cynthia likes to take chances and get messy, she's a pretty girly girl but she has a tomboy attitude...always out there trying new and crazy things, that most girls would never try.)
Determined(Never giving up or giving in, Cynthia has a lot of Heart, and she never gives up on anything. She doesn't like to fail, so she tries her best and some to get the job done.)
Sneaky(Cynthia loves to know about the latest gossip in the school, always sneaking around and tricking people into getting information...and she uses it to her advantage.)
Manipulative(Cynthia uses her looks and charm to get people to trust her...and than she betrays them, which just makes her laugh at them. She seems like more of a villain's child then a hero's.)
Snobby(Her parents Royal Status makes Cynthia think that she's better then everyone else. Cynthia lookes down on everyone else...making her get the Big Bitch Title.)
Seductive(Like her brother, Cynthia is a big flirt. Instead of just doing it for fun, Cynthia does it to get her way. If her manipulative smarts doesn't do it, her looks and body language will.)
Conniving(Cynthia is the type of girl that will smile in your face, but at the same time stab you in the back. You have to watch her...some say that she was probably influeneced by The Tremaines when she was born...but no one really knows.)

Shopping
Dancing
Modeling
Meditation
Buying Expensive Things
Doing Make Up Tutorials

Expensive Clothes
The Beach
Teen Clubs
Cheerleading
Make Up Tutorials
Pop Music
Demi Lovato
Nicki Minaj
Heels
Romantic Movies
The Notebook
Dancing
Spicy Foods
Macaroons
Changing Up Her Style
Being The Leader
Mac Cosmetics
Science
Flying
Traveling

Bugs
Sports
Junk Food
People Who Talk Too Much
Manly Girls
Being Played
Idiots
Getting Embarrassed
Sweating
Being Lied To

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

(OPEN PM ME)

Period 1 :: Honors News-Casting || Period 2 :: Accounting || Period 3 :: Life Skills || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Government & Economics || Period 6 :: Freestyle Dancing || Period 7 :: Astronomy

[BCOLOR=#000000]
luckyblue03.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]♢♦♢Pairo♢♦♢[/BCOLOR]

Pairo [Pronounced-Py-Row] Aaron Beauty

Pi, Blue Eyes, RoRo

Male

16, March 9th

Sophomore

Pairo stands at 5'9', he ways around 190lbs. Pairo has a slim build, and he has silver-blonde hair. His eyes are arguably his best feature, those Ice Blue eyes. He also has beautiful plush pouty lips, that are super soft. His skin has a nice light sun kissed tan to it, with a few beauty marks on his cheeks. He is allergic to Seafood and Bees. Pairo doesn't have any tattoos...his parents would kill him if he did have one.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

Princess Aurora-Mom
Prince Philip-Dad
Alexandra Beauty-Older Sister

Winter|7 Year Old, Female, Siberian Husky(The Grey One)

Open

Open

Bisexual

Will RP It

Goofy(Pairo can be described as the Class Clown of the bunch, he cracks jokes and pranks people all the time.)
Funny(Pairo is a big time jokester, but he can also make most people laugh at his dumb jokes. He just likes to be carefree and crazy.)
Positive(Pairo loves to keep the Atmosphere around him light and postivie. He hates drama, and he tends to stray away when he sees it coming on.)
Chaotic(Pairo does have a wild side to him, he can get a little to out of control. He doesn't know when enough is enough, be it with jokes or partying...he just kicks it into High Gear and goes crazy.)
Loyal(If you're his friend or family, Pairo will be loyal to you for forever. He'll have your back at all times, he'll back you up even if you're wrong.)
Flamboyant(Pairo can sometimes be to much for anyone, he can be over the top...being a little dramatic and acting like he's on Stage or something...he might break out in song once in awhile, if your unlucky.)
A Leader(Pairo considers himself as a trendsetter, someone who doesn't follow other people's ideas or ways...he likes to do things in his own style, never following but always leading.)
Creative(Pairo is an amazing artist and sculpter. He paints all the time, it keeps him in his positive zone, he loves to paint all different kinds of things. Not one of his paintings are the same, which is the way he likes it.)
Friendly(Pairo's sun shiny personality tends to draw people in, he likes to get people out of their comfort zones and show them how to have a real good time.)
Expressive(Pairo's over the top personality makes him a very expressive guy. He talks with his hands a lot and shows expression in every word he says or every move he makes. He's a natural born Drama King.)

Painting
Skateboarding
Playing Video Games
Watching Youtube Videos
Snowboarding
Horseback Riding

Art
Painting
Skateboards
Winter
Mountain Dew
Parkour
Anime
Youtube Videos
SMOSH
Jenna Marbles
Wi-Fi
Nicole Richie
Snow
Cold Areas
Chicken
Sleeping

Assholes
Rules
Snobs
Judgemental People
Annoying Teachers
School
Hard Work
Suits
Formal Events
Dumb Jocks

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

(Spencer Pendragon)Eventual Crush

Period 1 :: Composition || Period 2 :: Geometric Principles || Period 3 :: Art || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: War History || Period 6 :: Equestrian || Period 7 :: Earth Science

[BCOLOR=#000000]
10959429_1539517369647429_2421632616505976481_n.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]♢♦♢Alexandra♢♦♢[/BCOLOR]

Alexandra Patricia Beauty

Alex, Sasha, Rocker Beauty

Female

17, February 14th

Junior

Alexandra has shoulder length blonde hair, she is 5'8" and weighs 124lbs. She has a curvy but slim body, she tends to not care too much about her weight, thanks to her fast metabolism, she doesn't gain wieght easily. She has those same Ice Blue eyes like her little brother. She has peach colored skin and beautiful heart shape lips. Alexandra is allergic to anything...she wants a tattoo, but her parents have forbidden all the kids from getting one...she still might try to get one someday.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

Princess Aurora-Mom
Prince Philip-Dad
Pairo Beauty-Younger Brother

Sandy|7 Year Old, Female, Siberian Husky(The Brown One)

Open

Open

::Sexuality:
Bisexual

Will RP It

Rebellious(Alexandra only follows her own rules, if anyone tries to tell her what to do, she'll just smile in their face...seeing them as a joke. She doesn't like to be controlled, so she breaks control.)
Courageous(Most people probably wish they could have just an ounce of Alexandra's courage, if she has something to say she'll say it. If she likes someone, she'll let it be known. Alexnadra is a powerful girl in her own right.)
Fearless(Forget being daring, Alexandra is fearless. Trying the craziest things, just to say she did them and survived. She has a whole bucket list of things she wants to do before she dies. A bunch of crazy and dangerous things...which she'll most likely end up doing.)
Open-Minded(Alexandra is open to most things, she'll try anything at least once. Never passing judgement, until she has try it herself.)
Musical(Alexandra has been playing the drums for a long time now. Her first set of drums were given to her by one of The Fairies...the fairy knew that she would be a musical little girl. She loves playing the guiatar also, and she can sing a little.)
Tomboy(Alexandra doesn't really care to much about her looks, she would rather be in the mud getting dirty, than playing dress up. Maybe because she grew up with two brothers, but she would have it no other way.)
Rocker(Alexandra has that rocker style and attitude, giving no cares to what people say about her, and never backing down to anyone.)
Party Girl(Out of probably everyone in Auradon Prep, Alexandra is the only who REALLY loves to party. If she knows a party is happening, she will make sure that she is there. She loves to crash parties, not being invited just means you were suppose to be a grand surpirse to everyone.)
Aggressive(When Alexandra is in the Boxing Ring she tends to get super aggressive and violent...which sometimes comes out when she's not in the ring. She does boxing to calm down her attitude, but sometimes she just wants to sock a bitch you know?)
Tough(Being the sister to the biggest prankster known to man, Alexandra had to be tough. Learning fighting and defense has made her one tough chick, now her brother knows not to mess with her anymore.)

Playing Her Guitar
Playing The Drums
Swimming
Sneaking Into Clubs
Going To Carnivals
Sneaking Into The Movies
Boxing At The Gym
Roller Skating

Roller Skating
Rock Music
Pop-Rock Music
Pepperoni Pizza
Philly Cheesesteaks
Horror Movies
Rock Concerts
Paramore
Guitars
Drums
Band
The Color Orange
Combat Boots
Camo
Dirt Bikes
Motorcycles
Junk Food
Low Budget Movies
Clubs
Parties
The Rain
Karate
Boxing
MMA
Clowns
Wolves
The Dark
Chaos

Rude Chicks
Dramatic Girls
Rules
Being Told What To Do
Dumb Jocks & Cheerleaders
Being Bored
Romantic Movies
Prissy Girls
The Movie Mean Girls
Rachel McAdams

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

(Jacob Marin)Crush

Period 1 :: Creative Writing || Period 2 :: Trigonometry || Period 3 :: Band || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: World History || Period 6 :: Hiking || Period 7 :: Chemistry

jordan-fisher-old-hairstyle.jpg

♢♦♢Titan♢♦♢

Titan Nigel Fernandez

Ti, Curly, Hippy

Male

15, April 20th

Freshman

Titan is 5'8", he ways around 165lbs. He doesn't work out too much, but he has a fast metabolism, so he doesn't gain weight easily. Titan use to have shoulder length super curly brown hair, but he cut it short and dyed it black, people still call him Curly on occasions. He has beautiful Hazel eyes, they sparkle in the Sunlight. He's not allergic to anything, and he doesn't like tattoos.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

Princess Tiana-Mom
Prince Naveen-Dad
Tempest Fernandez-Older Sister
Naveen Fernandez Jr.-Older Brother

Razor|1 Year Old, Male, Lizard
Chopper|4 Month Old, Male, Pitbull

Open

Open

Bisexual

Will RP It

Free Spirit(Titan is the type of guy, that likes to go with the flow. He likes to let things go on around him, instead of him planning things. He believes that the people who plan everything out, will end up missing the special surprises of life.)
Outgoing(Titan is a very outgoing, social person, he likes to make friends and leanr new things about new people.)
Positive(Titan likes to keep everything positive. He likes to have everyone in a postive and safe state of mind. He believes negative energy causes negative outcomes...so positivity all around.)
Whimsical(Titan has a child like wonder towards the world. He keeps a cheery smile on his face, making him seem adorable and cute all the time.)
Understanding(Titan doesn't pass judgement on anyone, until he has gotten to know them. He's a very understanding and forgiving guy, he'll forgive you once or twice...but after awhile, he'll be over you.)
Friendly(Titan has an energetic and an infectious personality, he tends to have people gravitate towards him, because they're drawn to his postive vibes.)
Kind(Titan hates to be mean and rude, he will literally give the shirt off his back to a person in need. He believes in Karma, and anything you do will come back to you...so he tries to be nice and kind, so only good things will happen to him.)
Honest(Even though he is kind and friendly, Titan can be honest, too honest sometimes. He hates to lie, so if you don't REALLY want the truth, don't ask Titan for it.)
Wise(Only being Fifteen, Titan has the wisdom of someone who has been living for many years. He may not be Book Smart, but he is smart in real life situations and events.)
Thoughtful(Titan is a thoughtful and caring guy, he remembers most things and events. He even remembers all of his friends birthdays, and he will always have the perfect gift for them.)

Volunteer Work
Helping Out At The Local Animal Shelter
Hanging In The Forest
Going To The Mall

Animals
Meditation
The Forest
Helping The Environment
Rap Music
Vegan Food
Sunlight
The Outdoors
Protein Shakes
Cold Showers
The 70's
Tie Dye
Spring
Neon Colors
Recycling
Family Guy
American Dad
The Cleveland Show

Animal Cruelty
⇓Pollution
Severe Damage To The Environment
Jerks & Snobs
Racist People & Words
Negative People & Vibes

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

(OPEN PM ME)

Period 1 :: Literature || Period 2 :: Algebra || Period 3 :: Animal Care || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Auradonian History || Period 6 :: Gym || Period 7 :: Biology

zendaya-coleman-harper-s-bazaar-magazine-april-2015-photos_1.jpg

♢♦♢Tempest♢♦♢

[BCOLOR=#000000]✝н℮ ☮υ☂﹩їⅾ℮ ♏α⑂ ℬℯ Å℘℘εαℓ☤ηℊ,[/BCOLOR]​

Here ... Make up a last name if the parents don't have one

Here

Here

Here, between 14 and 18 please

Here, 9th-12th

Here, include height, weight, hair color, eye color, Health Ailments <yes, I know they're not all physical... just put it here anyway>, piercings and tattoos at a minimum

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

Here, give the parents names at the least. If the character's movie parent doesn't have a partner then make one up.

Here, please try to keep it reasonable. Not everyone is going to have a pegasus or a tiger.

Here

Here

Straight/Heterosexual/Heteroromantic, Gay/Lesbian/Homosexual/Homoromantic, Bisexual/Bicurious/Biromantic, Asexual/Aromantic <= Those are your choices.

Here ... Honestly, I'm expecting a lot of rp-it-outs, but feel free to fill it out if you want

Here, 5 traits minimum

Here, at least 1

Here, at least 3

Here, at least 1

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

Here, specify the relationship

Period 1 :: English Choice Here || Period 2 :: Math Choice Here || Period 3 :: Elective Choice Here || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: History Choice Here || Period 6 :: Gym Choice Here || Period 7 :: Science Choice Here

Here

michael-b-jordan-2014-national-board-of-review-awards-gala-.jpg

♢♦♢Naveen Jr.♢♦♢

Here

Here

Here, 9th-12th

Here, include height, weight, hair color, eye color, Health Ailments <yes, I know they're not all physical... just put it here anyway>, piercings and tattoos at a minimum

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

Here, give the parents names at the least. If the character's movie parent doesn't have a partner then make one up.

Here, please try to keep it reasonable. Not everyone is going to have a pegasus or a tiger.

Here

Here

Straight/Heterosexual/Heteroromantic, Gay/Lesbian/Homosexual/Homoromantic, Bisexual/Bicurious/Biromantic, Asexual/Aromantic <= Those are your choices.

Here ... Honestly, I'm expecting a lot of rp-it-outs, but feel free to fill it out if you want

Here, 5 traits minimum

Here, at least 1

Here, at least 3

Here, at least 1

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

Period 1 :: English Choice Here || Period 2 :: Math Choice Here || Period 3 :: Elective Choice Here || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: History Choice Here || Period 6 :: Gym Choice Here || Period 7 :: Science Choice Here

Here

tumblr_n7hm0dVhmt1rixnb8o1_500.jpg

♢♦♢Uwe♢♦♢

Here

Here

Here, 9th-12th

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

Here

Here

Here, 5 traits minimum

Here, at least 1

Here, at least 3

Here, at least 1

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

Here

Megan-Fox-HD-Wallpapers-Download-Free.jpg

♢♦♢Uilani♢♦♢

Here

Here

Here, 9th-12th

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

Here

Here

Here, 5 traits minimum

Here, at least 1

Here, at least 3

Here, at least 1

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

Here

tumblr_mt7ihplvu31rqtkfgo1_1280.jpg

♢♦♢Ulysses♢♦♢

Here

Here

Here, 9th-12th

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

Here

Here

Here, 5 traits minimum

Here, at least 1

Here, at least 3

Here, at least 1

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

Here

MV5BMTU2NzYxMDkyOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzA3MzcxMDE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

♢♦♢Carter♢♦♢

Here

Here

Here, 9th-12th

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

Here

Here

Here, 5 traits minimum

Here, at least 1

Here, at least 3

Here, at least 1

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

Here

a9c6333e4a875b3011add557f1a5f85c.jpg

♢♦♢Cash♢♦♢

Here

Here

Here, 9th-12th

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

Here

Here

Here, 5 traits minimum

Here, at least 1

Here, at least 3

Here, at least 1

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

Here

shameik-moore.jpg

♢♦♢Cody♢♦♢

Here

Here

Here, 9th-12th

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

Here

Here

Here, 5 traits minimum

Here, at least 1

Here, at least 3

Here, at least 1

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

Here

CMEQlCIWcAEeinx.jpg

♢♦♢Ethan♢♦♢

Here

Here

Here, 9th-12th

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

Here

Here

Here, 5 traits minimum

Here, at least 1

Here, at least 3

Here, at least 1

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

Here

demi-lovato-demi-lovato-29810064-1207-1710.jpg

♢♦♢Eliana♢♦♢

Here

Here

Here, 9th-12th

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

Here

Here

Here, 5 traits minimum

Here, at least 1

Here, at least 3

Here, at least 1

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

Here

latest

♢♦♢Evilyn♢♦♢

[BCOLOR=#000000]___________________________________________________[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]::Name:: Here ... Make up a last name if the parents don't have one[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]::Nickname:: Here[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]::Gender:: Here[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]::Age & Birthday:: Here, between 14 and 18 please[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]::Grade:: Here, 9th-12th[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]::Physical Description:: Here, include height, weight, hair color, eye color, Health Ailments <yes, I know they're not all physical... just put it here anyway>, piercings and tattoos at a minimum[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]::Family:: Here, give the parents names at the least. If the character's movie parent doesn't have a partner then make one up.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]::Pets:: Here, please try to keep it reasonable. Not everyone is going to have a pegasus or a tiger.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]::Friends:: Here[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]::Enemies:: Here[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]::Sexuality:: Straight/Heterosexual/Heteroromantic, Gay/Lesbian/Homosexual/Homoromantic, Bisexual/Bicurious/Biromantic, Asexual/Aromantic <= Those are your choices.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]₩ℌαт‷﹩ Їᾔṧḯḓε ℳαттℯґṧ ♏◎ṧт‼[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]::History:: Here ... Honestly, I'm expecting a lot of rp-it-outs, but feel free to fill it out if you want[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]::Personality:: Here, 5 traits minimum[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]::Hobbies:: Here, at least 1[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]::Likes:: Here, at least 3[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]::Dislikes:: Here, at least 1[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]::Crush/Significant Other:: Here, specify the relationship[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]::Schedule:: Period 1 :: English Choice Here || Period 2 :: Math Choice Here || Period 3 :: Elective Choice Here || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: History Choice Here || Period 6 :: Gym Choice Here || Period 7 :: Science Choice Here[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]::Other:: Here[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
A T O C
tumblr_m9o8pmA18U1r4a9iko1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_neqo1ydUKS1qc3261.gif

Atoc Amzy

Otto, Atari, Cota

Male

18 - June 2nd

12th

In his own words, Atoc is "a statue of a great Inca God, caste in bronze. Sculpted with the rays of the sun and pearled by the divine winds of the Andes to portray a great deity. A being of worship and virtue."

Not necessarily the humblest of opinions. Definitely not the truest of opinions, either. But not many people deny his uncanny attractiveness in the squint of his dark brown eyes and the tall gait of his posture. The curve of his nose and the clear, clean cut of the angles of his face—jaw, cheek bone, chin. He's definitely not a god, but there's something there that at least holds true to his lack of restraint concerning his own praise. The athleticism in his youth aids to brush up his ego, with a 177 lb of flesh and muscle to his 6'0" height. He doesn't look like the hardy folk of the mountains, but he looks well enough and it helps that he takes great care of his wavy, dark brown tufts of feathery hair.

He's allergic to starfruit, mangosteen, and pineapples. And he has a fear of water.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,
tumblr_static_7x0y9k79tjocwwwk0gg488oo4.gif

Yzma Amzy

Pachacamac - 58 year old, male Tortoise. ~:~ Inti - 2 year old, female Guinea Pig ~:~ Mama Killa - 4 year old, female Andean Pygmy Owl ~:~ Catequil - 8 year old, male Llama

Rosa (Eventually)
Quinn (Eventually)

Kiara
Princeton

Homosexual/Homo-romantic

₩ℌαт Їᾔṧḯḓε ℳαттℯґṧ ♏◎ṧт
tumblr_marryx1JRs1rgob9zo1_500.gif

Everyone has a great capacity for evil. Are they inherently so?

From the perspective of a young mind twisted, filled to the brim with thoughts of avarice and rage it would seem as such. That men are incapable of compassion unless willingly learned; in some instances, forced upon. In the end, corruption takes all as is the nature of the beast. A necessary evil crawling inside mankind—an evil that one learns to know and identify.

At least, that is to a child without a childhood to look toward or back on. Without the opportunity to learn betterment and happiness other than down a bottle of poison and loathing—a wanton need for ultimate power. That power lay at the top of a mountain. The Andes are not something to trifle with, cold, hot, desperate, and sticky. Languid with the ruins of nations built tight and compact that tell of better days.

Unlike the tales they tell, Atoc knows of no better days than the ones he faces each morning. Learning of rotten children, spoiled and undeserving. Instantly, that ire is turned on him with sneers and more work—more things to learn to love to hate. It broke into a child still spoiled and conceited, yet somehow deserving more so than the man upon the tower. Thinking too hard on the logic would only suffice to bring puzzlement. It was best not to question, otherwise that disappointed sneer, bordering disgust, would turn to him. The ache settling in his ribs made him compliant. Eventually, it made him complicit.

Complicit only in the fact that he stood by her without question; no red on his hands other than what she splattered for him. Relation can be just as deadly, especially concerning alleged assassination of an Emperor. That would be anyone within the vicinity in suspicion. Apparently, having just been at her side was enough to convict him or maybe they truly thought she'd birthed him. How, they didn't divulge nor cared to let their brains imagine anything of the such.

People liked their second chances, though. Princes and princesses with their rose colored glasses, only able to see the inherent good in people. They apparently saw that in him, his hunched shoulders and pallor painting his bronzed skin a light tan. So defeated, they must have took pity on him. They only served to anger him more.

Prideful - Not the oddest thing to have inherited, should people truly believe Yzma is truly his biological mother, Atoc tends to find pride in the things he does and definitely knows—occasionally in the things he doesn't know, as well. It can be considered confidence in most terms, but in the worst of it, Atoc is intensely aggressive in his pride and will defend himself and his work at most any cost.
Conceited - This particular trait have people turning heads. Yzma hasn't been known to be very into her own appearance, especially considering how she actually looks, but Atoc holds a vanity for his own appearance to a haughty degree. A god made of pure bronze to be worshiped. Yzma may have some deluded sense of pride, sometimes concerning her fashion, but it never stepped over the boundary of considering her appearance godly. People attribute this particular to his unnamed father.
Selfish - In a world of people looking to take advantage, it's sensible to look out for oneself. However, for Atoc that theory holds true to most every situation. He looks after his own concerns, at the expense of others, quite a lot of the time. His ignorance to the matter is a willing blind eye and likely something to hold back any guilt he truly feels inside.
Self-Loathing - Underneath the large ego and big personality Atoc hides behind, there's a crawling madness that simply waits to hollow him out. Along with that, a startling awareness that most people merely tolerate his presence follows. A self doubt that turns into something ugly inside.
Willingly Ignorant - Some people simply don't understand what goes on behind closed doors. They don't contain the ability to look beneath the surface. Atoc contains an intelligence to boast about, so it's only logical to think that his ignorance is willing and deliberate. He chooses to be naive as some form of defense. It's an awful one and he admits to it, but it's a habit he can't quite shake.
Sympathetic/Empathetic - Most of all the things hidden beneath the surface, Atoc holds a great understanding to the pains of others. He knows the ache and pain that people feel, the emotions that gnaw at them. He'll never show it in the light of day, but it's there, in his eyes as they glint with his sympathies and the silence that hangs over him. Atoc is respectful, most of all.
Capacity for Kindness - A sliver of thing, waiting behind the pride that holds him fast and the selfishness that makes him act. It's small, but it's there, a capacity for something learned rather than inherent. Or maybe it's been there all this time and is just waiting for that right moment to take over.
Intelligent - Yzma did not skim on Atoc's academics. The things he learned under her care, as her apprentice more than her child, are things he takes with him to this day. And that need to learn and yearn for knowledge still pushes greedily above everything else. It is a core in his personality and something that allows him to feel both useful and alive.
Self-Sacrificing - In the end, no matter his decision, Atoc will always turn back in the face of danger or scrutiny. What compels him to do so, not even he understands. When the best of it finally gnaws at the walls he puts up and they crumble down, Atoc reveals that goodness in himself that he's done his damnedest to believe isn't there. In adversity and in true crisis, Atoc will not hesitate to be the first to throw his safety aside for the sake of others.

Experimenting/Chemistry
Animal Care
Procrastinating
Bird Watching
Bug Collecting
Being a Nuisance

Turtles
Exotic Birds
Most Animals
His Appearance
Dancing
Music
Songs
Sciences
Physics
Stargazing
Cloud Watching
Mountains
Sunrise
Attention
Pomegranates
Quiet Mornings

Being Ignored
Being Called Unattractive
People Louder Than Him
Cold/Winter
Water/Swimming
Work
Not Getting His Eight Hours
Cake
Yzma
Repetition/Repetitive Noises

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:
tumblr_m8fybpYKEC1qhwprbo1_500.gif

N/A [Open/Crush]

Period 1 :: Honors News-Casting || Period 2 :: Calculus || Period 3 :: Animal Care || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Government & Economics || Period 6 :: Ballroom Dancing || Period 7 :: Astronomy

~ He intentionally acts like he doesn't care about his schoolwork, but doesn't hesitate to ace most of his classes. It's mostly to deter anyone looking to use that mind of his. He likes looking stupid. It makes people underestimate him and the chances of fooling them increases.
~ He's very particular about his diet. It drove Yzma crazy. Kronk adored him for it, whenever Atoc made the time to hang out with him.

_______

S I R I
tumblr_mb61zjDceQ1qehyhlo1_500.png

giphy.gif

Asiri Sinchi

Siri

Female

18 - June 2nd

12th

An individual who has great respect in the care they give themselves is an individual steadfast in their life. Someone who knows who and what they are—where their potential is able to soar. Self-assurance like Asiri's often fools people into believing she truly is conceited. However, Asiri isn't fooled by other people's opinions. She doesn't see herself as better than others; she is better than her former self. Always will be.

Her conceit is drawn inward and backward, toward a person she's grown from. The bad things she's thought of her own appearance, of her own talents, Asiri later sticks her nose up and dares to look down upon it. Evident in the way she stands, her posture, the way she seems steady and stable and always knowing exactly where her feet will lead her. A girl with astounding grace in her 6'0" step and her athletic, well looked after 170 lbs to her. It's seen in her steel, hazel eyes and exceedingly long, straight, black hair. Asiri is a picture of self-confidence.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,
tumblr_inline_mlkvin27fw1qz4rgp.gif

Cuzco Sinchi & Pisco Sinchi

Ekkeko - 2 year old, male Burrowing Owl ~:~ Apu - 4 year old, female Llama

Kiara
Avonaco
Spencer
Eloise
Delilah

Quinn

Asexual/Heteromantic

₩ℌαт Їᾔṧḯḓε ℳαттℯґṧ ♏◎ṧт
original.gif

Proud
"Doubt brings down nations. Topples countries. I have no room for it."
A fault and a virtue, by nature of it; pride in everything Asiri does is confidence throughout. Nothing she does isn't without her head held high and her body standing tall. She lives and breathes confidence, but pride isn't just confidence. Pride is confidence tenfold, something that allows a person to be who they truly wish to be, yet decidedly not. Asiri is fierce about her pride, unwilling to yield under even the heaviest of pressure. It drives her not only to confidence but to stubborn, bullheaded vanity. She isn't conceited, by any means, but that does not mean her pride cannot blind her.

Frugal
"A sense of security is better based in accounts well managed than in money spent."
As penny pinching as Scrooge McDuck on Christmas Eve. Asiri does well to keep her purse clutched and her earnings under vaults. Anything she gains, be it money or whatever else she values, people know well enough that those things will likely never the light of day. Spendthrifts are her bane of existence and anyone who dares call her out on her miserly ways are threatened by a cold dark stare and the promise of revenge. Don't bother asking her for any favors; she doesn't hand those out freely. There's interest. And not the good kind.

Extrovert
"I don't idle in shadows."
Unceremonious and undeterred, Asiri enjoys being out there, being outgoing, being seen and sought after. She doesn't idle about on the walls and she certainly doesn't keep to herself. Maybe it's the socialite in her, imbued by the ever 'People Person' persona that Cuzco has about him, even if those skills weren't exactly used in the most positive of ways. Regardless, Asiri knows very well how to use her personality to socialize, to get what she wants even, almost to an aggressive degree. For her, the ball is almost always in her court and maybe that's the pride talking, but she's comfortable with who she is.

Serious
"Hmm."
Maturity goes a long way and Asiri puts first impressions on the top of her priorities. Though, that's not necessarily the only thing about her attitude, regardless she intends to keep things under control. It's often to an extreme degree, to the point that Asiri can overwork herself in her zeal, and burn out from stress willingly piled onto her shoulders. Asiri doesn't shy away from responsibilities, but sometimes she doesn't understand when something is far too much.

Sound
"I know myself better than any of you ever could."
Odd that a girl of her heritage could ever be as sound minded as she is. Cuzco hasn't been known for knowing who he is deep down, much less giving a logical analysis of something. Asiri, however, runs on efficiency; let's it guide her through situations and problems. Logic often dictates most of her actions and she takes the route most technical, most mechanical, and most efficient. Things out of her comfort zone tend to be variable and, though she's willing to step out of her own boundaries, she very much prefers to know what's currently happening around her. She likes the familiar and logic is familiar.

Knowledgeable
"But that doesn't mean I don't know the world around me just as well."
Certainly something learned from Asiri's mother, Asiri herself has a wealth of knowledge at her fingertips. It helps to know how to do certain things, whether or not there's real experience behind it. Asiri's enjoyment of reading spreads mostly in areas of non-fiction, things that can make her better at what she's currently doing. Or, at least, to know things for the sake of knowing them. Maybe she likes practical far too much than creativity, but there's no harm in being able to know how to change a tire or fix the gutters. Of course, Asiri tends to think big and that extends to her academics. There's a lot of things she's already taught herself and now it's just a matter of reapplying her knowledge.

Self-Interested
"A girl's gotta look after herself, right? That goes for many people. Not just myself."
It's a family trait. Feeling as if one's self is the most important thing to care for, that tends to run in the family. Asiri knows well enough that it's not about being selfish and the world isn't all about her, but she can't necessarily help being independent in her interest. Doing things with a motive that aids her. Not much matters if there's nothing she can get out of it. The coldness of her demeanor is definitely not something she gets from her now, currently warm father. It's been very well known that her mother is a very calculated individual, someone who's more direct and mechanical in her intentions. Asiri doesn't stray from that path and she knows what she wants. Never at the cost of another person, though. If she has to hurt someone to get what she wants, it's not really something she's capable of doing.

Reading
Flute
Gymnastics
Fashion

Nice Clothes
Comfort
Ice Cream Sandwich
Animals
Large Earrings
The Sun
Comedies
Planes
Heights
Swimming

Loud People
Horrible Singing
Karaoke
Bananas
Immaturity
Deceit/Lies
Surprises
Coddling
Condescension

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:
tumblr_inline_mlkvgoZK8X1qz4rgp.gif

N/A

Period 1 :: Honors News Casting || Period 2 :: Accounting || Period 3 :: Design || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Honors Economics || Period 6 :: Hiking || Period 7 :: Marine Biology

_______

B E N N E T
tumblr_nmcetwieBR1qdmfh6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nj4j279GFo1u9wcz1o2_r1_540.gif

Bedwyr Avignon

Bennet, Benny, Eddy

Male

17 - February 14th

11th

Ordinary feels weird. Like a second skin against prying eyes.
As if one stray, piercing look could dive deep down to see the alien weirdness of something else. Often the truth conspires to produce unwanted opinions and reactions—most of them bad. Other feels off kilter. Like something doesn't seem quite right.

One look at Bennet, just a quick one, would surmise an ordinary boy. Someone who no doubt worries over whoever they fancy, what to wear in public, what to have for dinner. But a second look without the intention of seeing what they want to see—because society dictates—would reveal something else entirely. Something that unsettles a man, that makes any ordinary lady turn around as if someone's watching, or feel the prickle of a breath against the hairs along their back. A figure that doesn't exactly belong in the backdrop, but not in the way a stray splotch of ink doesn't belong on a perfectly manuscript essay. More in the way that something's been there all this time, slotted in like a missing piece of a puzzle. Yet you haven't truly dared to recognize it, acknowledge its presence along the crawling on your spine for fear of something. What something you can't quite place a finger on, but feel in the unsettled churning of your stomach and the flutter of beats along the wrong side of your ribs. Misplaced. Odd. Alien because that's the only word there is for it.

{5'5"; 168 lbs; Athletic, Sturdy, Muscular; Greenish Blue Eyes; Brown Hair, Short Cut, Messy}

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,
tumblr_ndheg57pyL1ropdyyo7_400.gif

Merlin & Caroline Avignon

Hippocrates - 3 year old, male Barn Owl ~:~ Enrockue Igneousias - 239,993 year old, non-binary Igneous Rock ~:~ Excatipurr - 5 year old, female Egyptian Mau

Rosa
Toby
Spencer

Pairo

Homosexual/Homoromantic

₩ℌαт Їᾔṧḯḓε ℳαттℯґṧ ♏◎ṧт
tumblr_nnr99tDHBz1tyb7ueo3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_nnr99tDHBz1tyb7ueo4_r1_250.gif

Uncanny
"There's more than a few ways to skin a cat. Pretty sure there's a 'For Dummy's' addition."
People dislike variables, unknown independents, outliers, exceptions. They give a weird vibe. They unsettle the very bit of their stomachs with butterflies. Certainly not the good kind, that flutter behind ribs to flit light wings across the bone and heart. These butterflies, the ones given when a look is spared his way, scrape and pry, rough and lacking the usual tender touch against muscle and tendon. That sink the stomach and drag it down until it's impossible not to turn away with a scrunched up face and the desire to leave as soon as possible. Most people label that feeling and the associated person as weird. Simple as that. At more extreme intervals, they would explain it as pure malice and malevolent intent.

Such words only truly affect people who care about opinions. There's too much going on in the universe to form an opinion of it, much less waste time caring about other opinions—they'll just float off into the atmosphere and pop once they get too high. Like airheads and egos.

Otherworldly
"I'm not starin'. Just waitin'."
This, however, is entirely different from uncanny or weird; this describes something that doesn't belong. Like a hole in the world that someone can just grasp into, but pry nothing out. A mass that seems to float around leaving people unsettled and eerie. A spook that doesn't seem to stop gnawing at the subconscious. Something that screams, 'Look away! Lest the universe unload all of its fury unto you.' But nothing ever truly happens, not in a sense that matters. The churning in stomachs simply gives way to a naturalness. People get used to the presence as it moves along, but never do they truly acknowledge it as real. As there and wanting, needing just like them. Still alien, still foreign, still not belonging.

Must be lonely.

Intelligent
"The measure of a man is based on how many books he can read without sleeping."
Beyond years and above the average calling. Books give a lot of useful information, mostly those that contain fantastical stories. They tell people how to live, how to feel, how to breath, how to think. Most of all, how to know. Suppose it helps to have the most powerful wizard in the world as a father. It leaves a lot of room to fill and bigger shoes—maybe the size is off for a reason. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that, well, Merlin's son is a genius. Of course, no one expected any less, they just wished the boy didn't act so off putting. Like he knows something other people don't and not in that childish, "Haha, you're stupid," kind of way, but the kind that leaves him smiling and staring into the vast distance, or intently at the back of someone's head, only to say, 'It's nothing, really. Might want to watch what you eat, though.'

Wise
"...and how many experiences lived vicariously."
And that plays well into the very next trait. Even for a boy his age, experience dots his eyes. The things he's seen through other eyes or even his own. Those thing pile up until they become something worth talking about. And it doesn't matter if they often come out in vague, cryptic words of warning or weirdly pitying gazes. There's something in that noggin of his that keeps the blood working, that keeps the words true to their meaning, and give him a credibility beyond doubt. Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes not. Sometimes it comes in beady eyed children with a penchant for pet rocks.

Removed/Withdrawn
"People are silly things."
It goes farther beyond ever wanting to include himself into the social life of other people. Bedwyr has a weird way of being distant, like he's phased in and out of existence before. Individual people don't seem to ping on his radar and often times he doesn't care the thoughts, opinions, sometimes health of others. They don't matter to him in the long run. It's not an aloofness because Bedwyr is there, he's physically there, standing and talking and solving things. He's an active participant and a willing one at that, but there's something in the glint of his eyes as if he knows he doesn't belong. As if he knows he's so far different to the people around him, like they're just holograms for him to talk at. It just adds to that creepy factor of his.

Enigmatic
"Silly, silly, silly things."
It really is vague, isn't it?

How silly people are. How silly they talk.

Rude
"Not rude justnope, I'm rude."
When someone truly doesn't care about another person's opinions, especially concerning himself, then they tend to lack much restraint in what they say. Sometimes it's the truth that hurts people or just random, doddering comments that set people off. There's no reason for it, other than to state what he's currently observing, but some people don't like to be observed. Some people don't appreciate the scrutinizing stare he gives them and they certainly don't feel gratitude at the sudden quips he makes. Maybe about their intelligence, or lackthereof, or the way they stand or talk or the way they look. Just little things that seem to add up in the grandness of it all. And some people just like to take offense toward anything the dribbles from his mouth.

Acerbic
"I try not to waste time."
If something needs to be stated, then look no further than Bedwyr as to who is most likely to state it. It's the sarcasm that adds to the rudeness, the deadpan offering of something so simple, yet so fiery and enraging. What seems like a bitter delivery turns nearly acidic. What can he do to help it, though? There's literally no filter for what words fall out of his mouth, what he says, what observations he makes. That's certainly no fault of his, much like he cares, though. Cause he really doesn't. Just enough to say something off-hand, toss it aside like it really didn't mean a thing. Maybe that's what really angers people. Well, if they'd learn that certain things really have no matter in the fundamentals of the universe, they'd get why he casts them so off-handish.

Unreliable
"I'll be back! (but probably not it depends really)"
Responsibility just isn't what it used to be. Not really good for the complexion and maybe he is coming back, like he said he would. Or probably not. It's easy not trust a man so alien as Bedwyr, though. It's easy to mistrust something foreign because there's no connection there to aid in that. Nothing that gives people substance to work off of, so Bedwyr comes off as unreliable, irresponsible, and prone to self-ruin. Of course, that last part seems to just be the addendum of a rather cross, older pyschiatrist. A gentleman that doesn't know Pavlov from Hindenburg.

Talking to Himself
Writing
Doing Weird Things With Magic
Cooking
Solving Timeline Paradoxes

Lights
Stars
Sci-Fi Movies
Waterfalls
Nighttime
Sound of Nature
Writing
Technology
Science
Magic
Newton
Imagination
Sushi
Board Games
Sunset

Being Interrupted
Silly People
Green
Rushing
People Who Like Thunderstorms
Puddles
Sunrise
Social Media
Pictures
Materialism

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:
tumblr_nmvcm45jNV1ushd3oo1_500.gif

Princeton {Eventual Crush}

Period 1 :: Honors Creative Writing || Period 2 :: Pre-Calculus || Period 3 :: Cooking || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: World History || Period 6 :: Gym || Period 7 :: Honors Chemistry

N/A
_______

O P A L
CE1tPnnUgAAba1Y.jpg

tumblr_lwsexwMDZC1qkg1m8o1_500.gif

Ophelia Hans Christian

Opal, Lia

Female

16 - October 12th

10th

A picturesque princess with a full armada of sullen, innocent looks under long eyelashes that hide the doe brown, headlight eyes. Perfection framed in freckles and waves of orange hued hair, tinged like fire. Nothing more than what a princess would look like, regardless of the shame of it; delicate and elegant, wrapped up in a bright red bow to be sent dancing along in white, pristine booties with laughter and flowers. Ophelia plays the part without hesitation. The wonderment in her eyes looks completely genuine. The smile that stretches her plump lips perfectly sincere, reaching her wide eyes without obstacle.

But there's that thing: the unease that settles under the glint of her eyes. Likes something's playing there, tinkering in the cogs of her innocent mind. Making nuanced twitches and turns—a perfect misplaced gear, unaligned and making a prattling noise at the back of her mind. It sounds in the chatter of her teeth clicking, biting down on polished nails. Like there's something missing about her. Just that stray thing on the tip of the tongue that can't be named. Not until the moment's passed and she's long gone. Gone long enough for the thing to be forgotten and useless again. But at least you thought of it, right?

{6'2"; 150 lbs; Willowy, Extremely Long Legs, Porcelain; Hazel Eyes; Orange, Wavy Hair, Long and Kept; Bows. Lots and Lots of Bows}

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,
tumblr_m9muf0lVca1re7pqoo1_500.gif

Prince Hans Christian & Duchess Loretta Christian

Pot 'n Kettle - 10 year old, female Clydesdale ~:~ Elvis Purrsley - Half a Year old, Male Turkish Angora Cat

Quinn
Kiara
Eloise

Open

Asexual

₩ℌαт Їᾔṧḯḓε ℳαттℯґṧ ♏◎ṧт
tumblr_inline_n5kpzztFHJ1s2djns.gif

Decisive
"I hate waiting. I just. I need to act. Now. Go! Go!"
Know what to say, when to say it. Know what to do, and how to do it. In living by that, Ophelia controls the events around her. Well, maybe not completely. In a way she can dictate where a situation goes to a certain extent and, sometimes, the outcome of such a situation. Regardless, Ophelia dictates how things affect her the most and how she copes with what surrounds her. It's a mechanism that has brought her this far in life, so why not hold on to the coattails and ride it a little farther.

In large part, this is exactly where Ophelia gets that 'Devil-May-Care' attitude of hers when it comes to doing certain things. Being able to quickly and soundly make a decision, when things come down to the wire, is a skill that most people envy—one that landed her ass in safer grounds, better for it than beforehand. She's a snap decision maker and it can lead to some hasty, impulsive decisions, but it also allows Ophelia to look at situation in time with what she's doing and determine the best possible route to take to achieve the best possible outcome. Not that she thrives in these high stress environments. Okay, maybe she does. Maybe she craves it a little too much.

Secretive
"Loose lips sink ships and I'm certainly not the Titanic."
Measuring life in how many secrets can be stashed inside such a small space, that's an accomplishment one easily achieved by a girl with a father who had a knack for secrets. Secrets that almost toppled a kingdom, but they were secrets no less. Ophelia takes pleasure in, not only keeping her own, but keeping that of others. But secrets can only be the truth, gained by nothing less than the truth. To be able to keep a secret, one must understand the value behind that secret. Vulnerability is a heft subject, one not easily handed to strangers. A quiet glimpse between the cracks, when the walls tumble down, shows the sacredness of such an action. In doing so, people like Ophelia learn quickly that a secret isn't something to covet, but something to protect, respect. It is something not easily gained—not gained at all. But earned.

And so, when a girl so young starts measuring her life in secrets she's not measuring it in how many she can stuff inside of her head. She's measuring how many times people are willing to take off the shell society has armed them with. She measures in how many times a person how looked at her and truly showed what they felt, not in the voice or their face, but in their eyes. She measures her life in the beauty granted in honesty, in vulnerability, in complete and irrevocable trust.

Secrets aren't meant to be handed freely, but to be given with careful hands and quiet smiles. And eyes. Eyes that light up in the summer, focused and proud and vulnerable. She'll fight with that on her chest, as proud to have so many eyes willing to reveal what lays beneath the vibrant colors.

Theatrical
"In olden days a glimpse of stocking was looked on as something shocking. But now, God knows, anything goes."
Quiet doesn't do a girl good. Well, not a girl that likes to sing and dance and act her way through life. Sometimes the day requires a more dramatic touch and Ophelia provides that. Of course, it's more than just a flair of dramatic taste; it runs deeper than that. Ophelia adores movies, plays, musicals, they give her a way to fill something empty in her life. Acting, from birth, had always been a large part of Ophelia's life. The innocent child, the one who was smart, but not too smart, who acted nothing less than a pretty face. It was just lies and deceit to her father, a way to get something out of it (and did he get something out of his little girl flashing those pearly white teeth and fluttering her lashes) and advance in his ambitions. To Ophelia, it was an outlet, something to channel all of her stress into. Something far healthier than seeing how high she could climb the sprawling cityscape. It certainly meant more than just a means to an end. It provided her a happiness her father couldn't quite give her. And it certainly helped her personality out a bit. Less conniving, manipulative daughter of a snake and more a conniving, cunning daredevil.

Independent
"Do it yourself or don't do it at all."
A lot of the time, Ophelia doesn't like to depend on others for help. Sure, she'll socialize and she loves company, but she prefers to do things with her own talents. If there's something she knows she can do if she just tries hard enough, Ophelia denies any kind of assistance with a dire vehemence. It certainly came at the insistence of her father, who saw dependence as some kind of weakness in some ironic way of his. How could he rightfully say that when he relied on fooling people to get what he wanted, instead of working for himself. Ophelia couldn't make the connection, and so she saw nothing in her father's supposed brilliance. Maybe she just became a little too independent herself, as she soon dropped the act of being her father's little tool.

Begrudging
"Uuuuh. I'd rather not."
Both definitions of the word describe Ophelia fairly well, though the resentful aspect is more so correct. She doesn't like doing things for people, giving people things, assisting them in any way and when she must, when they insist, she does so with as much objection as she can muster. Ophelia is very much reluctant to do anything without offer of a reward, as well. If there's nothing she gets out of it, then why should she do it in the first place. If it doesn't assist her in anyway, then there's no reason to assist, in the first place. Or at least, that's the persona she puts up. She's very secretive. Likes to keep people guessing.

Clever
"I think I get why things go over your head."
When you've got a brain, then the simple thing to do is use it. Ophelia has the smarts to gain an advantage in most situations she's in. She's clever, observant, spots certain things that other people don't and uses her creative talents to gain the upper hand. All in all, Ophelia is a slippery individual, elusive and hard to catch. She only ever lets herself get caught and only if it ties into her plans. Thinking ahead begets getting ahead. Ophelia tries to be on top of things, one step ahead of any opposition and waiting just at the finish line to trip anyone up. She's tricky and cunning, a decisive girl with instinct and wit as her weapons.

Aloof
"Scheming is a lot easier when no one sees you."
Despite her like for company, when Ophelia stands still is when she's farthest away from the people around her. Thinking takes her entire focus and she distances herself from any body that surrounds her. When things come down to it, Ophelia likes to contemplate alone, she likes to deal with things alone, and she likes to work on things that require her mind and focus alone. Thus, Opal tends to remove herself from the entirety of a group of people in order to do so, will skirt the walls, and seem to observe from afar.

Hidden Charity
"Sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about."
Only when people aren't looking, does Ophelia show the goodness in her. Not only did her father dislike any kind act of generosity, Opal hated the attention it would bring her. People telling her she's such a princess or that she's just looking to show how different she is from her father. It put her off, made her regret aiding anyone, whether it was with money or genuine help or even a smile. Ophelia likes to keep those niceties to herself; it became something of a constant for her, something she could keep that no one else had. And it made things more personal for her. It was a good use of her cleverness and her knack for subtleties.

Dancing
Singing
Baking
Scheming/Plotting
Acting
Preforming
Violin/Cello/Bass/Guitar/Piano
Ice Skating

Hiding
Secrets
Fooling People (Just for the sake of)
Playing Innocent
Being a Daredevil
Ice Cream Socials
Root-beer Float Nightcaps
Rooftops
Gardens
Mazes
Books
Rice-a-roni
Ravioli

Getting Caught
Tattlers
Gossip
Being Told Not To Do Something
Lectures
Being Cautious
Not Taking the Jump
Distrust
Feet Shuffling
Hesitation

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:
tumblr_ltc0rz7sRe1r0l0ib.gif

N/A

Period 1 :: Honors Composition || Period 2 :: Honors Geometry || Period 3 :: Auto Shop || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Honors War History || Period 6 :: Ballroom Dancing || Period 7 :: Honors Earth Science

Last edited:
♢Jiang♢
tumblr_mnf4j5zKo11re4cf7o1_500.png

::Name:: Jiang Li
::Nickname:: n/a
::Age & Birthday:: 15 - September 9
Jiang Li stands at 5'7" and weighs 139 lbs with most of it being muscle. Her hair is an auburn-ish color and her eyes are dark brown but she wears hazel contacts. Her arms and legs are littered with faded scars ranging from large to small from her numerous excursions and altercations. She isn't really the make up loving type but she does wear black eyeliner in the wings style every day. She also wears plugs.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,
tumblr_mmb5c1OXUC1qmej7bo1_250.png

::Family:: Fa Mulan and Shang Li
::Pets:: Khulan, her horse. (descendant of Khan)
::Friends:: OPEN
::Enemies:: OPEN
::Sexuality:: Bisexual

::History:: Will RP
Headstrong, Bold, Quick Witted, Snarky, Protective
Horseback riding, abstract painting, parkour, tattoo collecting
Sparring with her parents, caring for Khulan, tattoo collecting (she takes pictures of every tattoo she sees and puts them in a scrapbook), dumplings, pot stickers, pizza, ice tea
::Dislikes:: Cobblers (dessert), hot tea, bbq, snotty people, pop rocks.

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Schedule:: Period 1 :: English 201 || Period 2 :: Math 201 || Period 3 :: 004 || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: History 201 || Period 6 :: 004 || Period 7 :: 200

Kanti
1329141835_x_c7e921dc.jpg

::Name:: Kanti Wapun
::Nickname:: T
::Age & Birthday:: 17 - August 21
::Grade:: 12
Kanti is a curvy girl standing at 5'9" and weighing 167 lbs. She has a mixture of dark brown and light brown wavy hair that she leave hanging loose on her shoulders, and dark brown eyes. She was diagnosed with Selective Mutism at the age of 13. She can speak to her friends but she's very quiet. To those she doesn't feel comfortable with she communicates with her notepad.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Kocoum and Nakoma Wapun
Nootau Wapun (Deceased Older Brother)
Ahanu Wapun (Brother)

::Pets:: n/a

::Sexuality:: Straight

View-Original.jpg

• Her brother had a weak immune system, so most of her childhood was spent with her father and older brother and not her mother.​
  • Used to be energetic and a chatterbox, but was discouraged into shyness by her no nonsense father​
  • Strives to achieve her father's approval and favoritism, but he seemed to love her older brother more.​
  • Witnessed the death of her older brother and was shocked into silence. Diagnosed with Selective Mutism​
  • Father seemed to care for her more all of a sudden after Nootau's funeral.​
Intelligent, Passive, Curious, Selfish (for her father's love), Perceptive
Hiking, Archery, Reading, Animal care
::Likes:: Caring for animals, long walks in the woods, knitting, charades
::Dislikes:: Being talked to like she'd deaf, her father not paying attention to her, messing up a stitch

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Schedule:: Period 1 :: English 400 || Period 2 :: Math 402 || Period 3 :: Elective 010 || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: History 400 || Period 6 :: Gym 005 || Period 7 :: Science 401

Ahanu
MichaelHudsonbyAndreaMarino01.jpg

::Name:: Ahanu Wapun
::Age & Birthday:: 16 - June 10
::Grade:: 11
::Physical Description:: Here, include height, weight, hair color, eye color, Health Ailments <yes, I know they're not all physical... just put it here anyway>, piercings and tattoos at a minimum
Ahanu is a tall boy standing at 6'1" and weighing 169 lbs. He has long dark brown hair that falls to the middle of his back. He usually has one or two braids hanging in the front. His eyes are dark brown like his sisters. Because of his weak immune system, Ahanu has trouble gaining and maintaining a healthy weight and has to eat snacks throughout the day.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Kocoum and Nakoma Wapun
Nootau Wapun (Deceased Older Brother)
Kanti Wapun (Sister)
::Pets:: n/a (Technically his family has pets but he doesn't care for them)

::Sexuality:: Gay (In the closet)

02AM14.jpg

• Born with weak immune system
  • Spent most of childhood in hospital
  • Most of time spent with mother.
  • Realized he was gay at ten and came out to his mother who accepted him, but not to his father who frowned on gay people.
  • Wants to be a model.
Boisterous, nosy, sometimes insensitive, self centered, loyal (to a select few)
Collecting modelling mags, photography, watching nail art tutorials
Tofu, jewelry, blogging, tennis
His weight being scrutinized, not being able to be very active, his dad's homophobia

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Schedule:: Period 1 :: English 302 || Period 2 :: Math 301 || Period 3 :: Elective 009 || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: History 300 || Period 6 :: Gym 003 || Period 7 :: Science 300

Kasheim
jaden%2Bsmith.jpg

::Name:: Kasheim Nedakh
::Nickname::Kash
Male
::Age & Birthday:: 14 - December 28
::Grade:: 9
Kasheim is a medium sized boy standing at 5'7" and weighing 149 lbs. His eyes are dark brown and hair is naturally dark brown but he's dyed the tips platinum blonde. The sides of his head are shaved and he has his hair styled in a sort of high rise. Kasheim wears simple diamond stone earrings, and has a tribal tattoo on his back that's ice blue in color.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Kidagakash Nedakh and Milo Thatcher. (They married but as Kida is a Queen she kept her maiden name)
::Pets:: n/a

Jaden-Smith.jpg

::History:: Will rp
Protective - Highly Intelligent - Adventurous - Curious - Stubborn
Researching, speed reading, trivia, exploring
Reading, libraries, rainy days, storms, swimming, space
Being trapped, being held back, sticks in the mud, 'staying on the safe side'.

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Crush/Significant Other:: OPEN
::Schedule:: Period 1 :: English 201 || Period 2 :: Math 402|| Period 3 :: 003 || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: History 402 || Period 6 :: Gym 006 || Period 7 :: Science 402
He has an eidetic memory and is a gifted linguist like his father.

Zan
488154_212678898859374_1020813027_n.jpg

::Name:: Zan Yu
::Age & Birthday:: 18 - July 7
::Grade:: 12
Zan is a tall girl standing at 5'11" and weighing 153 lbs with most of the weight being muscle. Her hair is pitch black as are her eyes. Her ears are not pierced but she wears clip ons and cuffs. She maintains a stern and impassive look on her face constantly. She was diagnosed with a sleep disorder at ten years old and sleepwalks. When she sleepwalks she will wander around and occasionally mutter to herself about the way her dad treats her.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Shan Yu and Bao Yu
::Pets:: Ai, a falcon (descendant of Hayabusa)

::Sexuality:: Asexual

2141843E5547AF94164B7B

• Trained by her father in all sorts of martial arts in unconventional ways
  • 'Weak emotions' were discouraged
  • Being merciless and bloodthirsty was encouraged
  • Sent to Auradon to 'eliminate' Mulan and Shang's daughter
Impassive - Calculating - Secretly Sensitive - Determined - Abrasive
Fighting, Rock Climbing, Gathering information on her target
Being rewarded, sweets, Ai
Pain, rodents, exams

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Schedule:: Period 1 :: English 400 || Period 2 :: Math 401 || Period 3 :: Elective 002 || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: History 400 || Period 6 :: Gym 003 || Period 7 :: Science 400

Reed♢
e284e8a61b5b087f3584ab734918be54.jpg

::Name:: Reed Darling
::Nickname:: Ritalin Reed (he hates that one)
::Age & Birthday:: 16 - November 3
::Grade:: 10
Reed is a tall boy standing at 6'0" and weighing 170 lbs. He is a brunette with short hair and piercing light green eyes. He was diagnosed with ADHD when he was five and an anxiety disorder when he was twelve.

Anxiety and ADHD

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: John and Alice Darling
::Pets:: Nana III, a saint Bernard (descendant of Nana)

img-thing

• Musical Prodigy who used to compete in huge competitions, but suffered from ADHD
  • Pressured to be the best of the best by his parents and prescribed Ritalin to focus
  • Got addicted to Ritalin, had a nervous break down when he forgot to take his Ritalin before a competition.
  • Kids started calling him Ritalin Reed
  • Parents stopped homeschooling him and sent him to Auradon Prep
  • In order to cope with loss of Ritalin, he took up smoking
Open minded- Charming - Friendly - Sensitive - Understanding
Practicing his many instruments, animal care, hair cutting/braiding
Collecting stones, riverdancing, dyeing his hair

His parents, nosy people, being alone, reptiles

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Crush/Significant Other:: OPEN
::Schedule:: Period 1 :: English 201 || Period 2 :: Math 202 || Period 3 :: Elective 007 || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: History 201 || Period 6 :: Gym 003 || Period 7 :: Science 201
He plays violin, cello, piano, acoustic/electric guitar and trumpet.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Can I reserve Ariel and Eric? I'm not sure if I'll do a princess or prince. And Mad Hatter and Peter Pan c: Oh and Mother Gothel

♢Melia♢
img-thing.jpeg

||Melia Zora Rose Pan||

||Lia||Dawn||Mel||

||Female||

||18||July 11th||

||Senior||

b17cc480-c7c1-461f-8373-345b33acae56.jpg
tumblr_inline_nn4q1simnk1tszx0a_500.gif
img-thing
Ear-Tattoos-for-Girls-111.jpg
a526971737ffa4231f20ff359a44ddf3.jpg
Height: 5 feet 7 inches
Weight: 150 pounds

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,
tumblr_n1xb0y4mwA1qzg2sjo2_250.gif
||Peter Pan||Father||

||Alice Pan||Mother||
||Lost Boys||

tumblr_lqda6aJ8OS1r0u39yo1_500.jpg
432a858ebf4496e9ffc35d1eeda5ee18.jpg
10610765_782289475180381_2115904621625109717_n.jpg
White-Ebony-Chinchilla-by-vociferous.jpg
609dcf834f6b0a65e3d86f15f4430901.jpg

OPEN

OPEN

||Bi-Curious||

tumblr_nluce8wxh51ttv3q4o1_500.png

Adventurous: She is definitely a girl who will try new things and get out there when she wants to. She can be very reckless sometimes

Blunt: Malia is very straighforward when it comes to most things. She is quick to voicing her opinions and will not hold her tongue

Caring: Malia will do anything for her friends and the people she cares about, even if it means putting herself on the back burner

Irrational: She can be very... irrational when it comes to most things. A lot of the time she thinks about crazy things that could never happen

Curious: Curiosity killed the cat is not a proverb she goes by. She can be very curious and often looks for answers to questions and tends to poke her nose around in places to fulfill this.

||Painting||Crocheting||Singing||Long boarding||Violin||Flute||Photography||Musical things||Acting||

||Music||Guys||Food||Sleeping||Heavy metal||Singing||Boots||Rock music||Sunshine||Swimming||Writing||Cooking||Animals||Apricots||

||Dishonest people||Being in pain||Religion||Burning her tongue on pizza rolls||Close minded people||Humid weather||Black Veil Brides||Taylor Swift||Cottage cheese||Arguing||Annoying people||Small children||Blood||Math||

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:
CERI3FdWIAAEbSk.jpg
::Crush/Significant Other:: OPEN! DEFINITELY PM ME! C:

|| Period 1 :: Honors News-Casting
|| Period 2 :: Calculus
|| Period 3 :: Chorus
|| Period 4 :: Lunch
|| Period 5 :: Honors Economics
|| Period 6 :: Ballroom Dancing
|| Period 7 :: Astronomy

||She trained her parrot Loca to say something when she's asleep||

original (1).gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Austin
ShaneHarper.jpg

||Austin Joshua Spencer Goth||

||Aus||AJ||Spence||

||Male||

||17||February 29th||

||Junior||

shane-harper-profile.jpg
42ff821f53732fd7500c4903ced68d75.jpg
Health Ailments: Dating Anxiety
Height: 6 feet 1 inch
Weight: 215 pounds
c62a3c4e4ecf634e38385ec391bfc29e.jpg

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,
tumblr_m7zezocWUS1rt3fn2.gif
||Mother Gothel||Mother||

||Anzel Gothel||Father||

German-Shepherd-Dog-Puppies-for-Sale508085027acbad5a3b51.jpg

OPEN

OPEN

Bisexual

tumblr_m7zetz7nUG1rt3f.gif

Austin isn't the nicest guy at Auradon, but he isn't the meanest either. He can be nice when he wants to and if he really likes you, he'll be a complete sweetheart. But don't get on his bad side, his mother stole a baby for Christ's sake! Austin is very blunt and isn't too keen on keeping his opinions to himself, even if he knows they will hurt your feelings. He gives not one fuck about what people think of him and is very very cocky. He does care about his music and school work. Aus pretty much has two sides; the rude side that hates everyone, and the okay side that's pretty tolerant and sometimes nice. There's not really an in between with this one. He can be manipulative and lies to get what he wants

||Dancing||Working out||Playing guitar||Singing||Drawing||Knitting||

||Music||Guitar||Writing||School||Food||Hot cheetos||Baking||Girls||Social networking||Movies||Cartoons||Drawomg||Band||

||Running||Pain||Old movies||Being nice||Nerds||Weird people||Nachos||Cabbage||

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:
shane_harper_620x352.jpg

Eventual crush on Dakota Fitzherbert

|| Period 1 :: Honors Creative Writing
|| Period 2 :: Honors Trig
|| Period 3 :: Life Skills
|| Period 5 :: Honors War History
|| Period 6 :: Gym
|| Period 7 :: Honors Chemistry

||
He's a secret nerd and acts like he isn't smart||He's thought about being good before||He has a weakness for animals||He can be kind of a player||
tumblr_m7zf6caAIV1rt3fn2.gif

Last edited:
@~Happily.Ever.After~ I will be making 3 more characters! 2 for the son and daughter of Ariel and Eric with Holland Roden and Christian Beadles for face claims and 1 daughter of the Mad Hatter with Leda Muir for my face claim! :p c:

Marie
Holland-Roden-holland-roden-31927718-500-600.png

Marie Theresa Marin

||Mar||Mar-Mar||Ria||Mari||Lucky Charm (hates it)||

||Female||

||18|| August 11th||

||Senior||

green-eyes-male.jpg
79f94469cedb0d726f6041b51fbe8bd3.jpg
38-Dandelion-girly-tattoos.jpg
cute-tattoos-girly-tattoos-sexy-tattoos-tattooed-Favim.com-1965246.jpg
Health Ailments: None to her knowledge
Height: 5 feet 5 inches
Weight: 120 pounds

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,
holland-roden-profile.jpg
||Ariel Marin|| Mother||
||Eric Marin|| Father||
||Melody Marin|| Younger Sister||
||Jacob Marin|| Younger Brother||

teacup.jpg

OPEN!

OPEN!

Straight

tumblr_inline_mnxqi9n3vZ1qz4rgp.gif

Logical:
She is a fast learner and she thinks on her feet. She uses her quick wits and smarts to help her make hard decisions and solve problems

Dependable: She is a girl who almost anyone can go to for almost anything. She is one to give out advice if you need it and is a great listener. If you need a helping hand, some advice or a shoulder to cry on, she's your girl.

Confident: She is a girl who takes pride in herself and everything she does. She knows what she wants and she does what she has to do to make things happen the way she wants them to.

Cheerful: Marie is usually a very happy person, which is why people like being around her. She always tries to make people happy and is very friendly. When you see her, she usually has a smile on her face.

Understanding: Being a girl who's been through some things and has had her fair share of letdowns, she is a very understanding girl who is going to be there for you even if you've done her wrong. She can't hold a grudge for very long.

Alert: Mar is one to think on her feet. She uses her smarts to help her make hard decisions and solve problems

||Cheerleading||Singing||Writing||Sewing||Cooking||

||Pop music||Guitar||Food||Sweets||Fruit||Heavy metal||Crime shows||Teen Wolf (show)||Being bitchy when she needs to||Magic||Being taken advantage of||TV||Writing||Reading||Swimming||School||

||Playing guitar||Gardening||Writing music||Reading||Painting||Writing poetry||

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:
tumblr_niuhzqcI8M1rshr5to1_500.png
She has a crush on Jason Radcliffe

|| Period 1 :: Honors News-Casting
|| Period 2 :: Statistics
|| Period 3 :: Animal Care
|| Period 5 :: Honors Government
|| Period 6 :: Equestrian
|| Period 7 :: Marine Biology

||She's a pollo-vegetarian and doesn't eat red meat||
tumblr_mzeaaajX551qly3wvo2_250.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacob
b9a6ce73bfecfd9e586b9c7c6c76fbff_400x400.jpeg

||Jacob Christian Marin||

||Jake||

||Male||

||17|| November 22nd||

||Junior||

blue.jpg
cool-tattoo.jpg
32-6.jpg
Health Ailments: ||ADHD||Asthma||
Height: 6 foot 2 inches
Weight: 220 pounds
฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

tumblr_m94u3dMyaH1rs1z7bo2_250.gif

||Ariel Marin|| Mother||
||Eric Marin|| Father||
||Melody Marin|| Younger Sister||
||Marie Marin|| Older Sister||

Jelo.jpg
Baby_turtle.jpg

OPEN!

OPEN!

Straight

sB8j2iYoip8.jpg

Nonchalant: Jacob can be very carefree and relaxed. He's a very chill guy and can usually be calm in crazy situations.

Confident: He is a guy who takes pride in herself and everything she does. He knows what he wants and he does what he has to do to make things happen the way he wants them to.

Alert: He's one to think on his feet. He uses his smarts to help him make hard decisions and solve problems

Flirty: Jake is a HUGE flirt. Sometimes he isn't very good at it, but that doesn't mean he isn't going to try. He's known for being a flirty guy

Understanding: Being a guy who's been through some things and has had his fair share of letdowns, he is a very understanding dude who is going to be there for you even if you've done him wrong. He can't hold a grudge for very long unless you've done something really bad.

Cheerful: Jake is usually a very happy person, which is why people like being around him. He always tries to make people happy and is very friendly. When you see him, he usually has a smile on his face.

Hopeless Romantic: Jacob is a guy who is always falling fast. He falls like a shooting star, fast and hard.

||Rapping||Dancing||Working out||Acting||Writing||Reading||Swimming||

||Fish||Food||Music||Ladies||Camping||Cooking||Eating||Hanging with friends||Family||Italy||Rice||The rain||Video games||Grey's Anatomy||SpongeBob||YouTube||Singing||Working out||TRAINS||

||Tomatoes||Feet||Nachos||Forgetting things||The cold||Being lied to||The letter W||Alarm clocks||Rude people||People who put others down||Being made fun of||Not being able to work out||Getting sick||Reality TV||Negativity||Bullies||Snow||

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

tumblr_n1vioweSsa1tnk0omo1_250.gif

He has a crush on Alexandra Beauty

|| Period 2 :: Trigonometry
|| Period 3 :: Wood Shop
|| Period 5 :: World History
|| Period 6 :: Hiking
|| Period 7 :: Chemistry

||He goes shirtless whenever and wherever he can||He dated his best friend once and she broke his heart||He's too trusting||He's very flirty and kinda cocky||
1391852_505659282883416_2144327001_n.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
Keyboard came! Will have chars done tonight^^.

I have one more character to do! xD

Jupiter
9a3c024afc006a226183b9a0b6d185b0.jpg

||Jupiter Amber Alice Cheshire Hatter||

||Ju-Ju||Ghost||Chesh||

||Female||

||18|| October 5th||

||Senior||

103882b91e45f6752d2490bdea3fd067.jpg
fcfb1bf55edd52d217a8b41e2967feb8.jpg
f8296df1c3fcab784dfed73758811db9.jpg
940b51117a7e2f38ba9f89ab2e4441aa.jpg
4990807bab21857f0206315283b00ea9.jpg
Hair color: Jupiter likes to change her hair color all the time. Her favorite thing to do is dye her hair.

One week it might be red and the next it might be purple. You never know with this one.
Health Ailments: ADHD||Bipolar disorder||

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Weight: 117 pounds

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,
Leda-3-leda-monster-bunny-27868257-574-753.jpg

000_APP2000021880255.jpg
229e6cee4c4ade7ac9d0e3fa4c499e47.jpg
Simon.jpg

OPEN

OPEN

Bisexual

tumblr_m2myle54lb1r8bpcb.gif

||Rebellious||Carefree||Reckless||Childish||Stubborn||Awkward||Sweet||Misunderstood||Flirtatious||Easily angered||

||Writing||Acting||Reading||Making YouTube videos||Playing cello||Cooking||Listening to music||Writing lyrics||Drawing||Coloring in coloring books :3||

||Food||Heavy Metal||Rain||Flirting||Dyeing her hair||Singing||Cartoons||Disney movies||K Enagonio||Yummy girls||Storms||Candy||Pokemon||Cats||

||Being bitched out||Seizures||Avenge Sevenfold||Perverts||Her mother||Most men||The color orange||Pie||Cabbage||Country Music||Rude people||Being cold||Feet||

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:
tumblr_static_tumblr_lu1mdvbkxp1r5fdhho1_500.jpg
OPEN! PM ME! c:

|| Period 1 :: English Choice Here
|| Period 2 :: Math Choice Here
|| Period 3 :: Elective Choice Here
|| Period 5 :: History Choice Here
|| Period 6 :: Gym Choice Here
|| Period 7 :: Science Choice Here

||She's selectively mute||

tumblr_ly5k7pdbBz1qf78myo1_500.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayden
large (1).jpg

Hayden Anthony Read

N/A

Male

||17|| January 23rd||

Junior

Blueye.JPG
large.jpg
b121dcb89fe6e463f960702fd7fadb7a.jpg
Height: 5 feet 11 inches

Weight: 200 pounds
Health Ailments: ||ADD||

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,
tumblr_lhtmwtp9xF1qbk3yjo1_500.jpg
||Queen Elsa of Arendelle||Mother||
||King Stewart of Arendelle||Father||
||Princess Anna of Arendelle||Aunt||

6a010535647bf3970b019101befc8e970c-500wi

OPEN!

OPEN!

Bi-Curious

tumblr_lu4apjQkHj1r600pio2_250.gif

Flirty: Hayden is a HUGE flirt. Sometimes he isn't very good at it, but that doesn't mean he isn't going to try. He's known for being a flirty guy

Hopeless Romantic: Hayden is a guy who is always falling fast. He falls like a shooting star, fast and hard.

Adventurous: He is definitely a guy who will try new things and get out there when he wants to. He can be very reckless sometimes

Reliable: He is a guy who anyone can go to for anything. He is one to give out advice if you need it and is a great listener. If you need a helping hand, some advice or a shoulder to cry on, he's definitely your guy.

Blunt: Hayden is a guy who doesn't really mind voicing his opinions and telling people how he really feels.

Artsy: Hayden has a huge love for anything that has to do with art. Drawing, writing and photography are his passions. That and music

||Writing||Drawing||Reading||Dancing||Watching tv||Cooking||Photography||

||Photography||Kids||Art||Music||Pizza||Gelato||Cooking||Food||Sour Patch Kids||Watermelon||Family Guy||Money||Singing||Going to the beach||Cake||

||Selena Gomez||Flags||Medicine||Oatmeal||

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

Open! Feel free to pm me loves! c:

large.jpg

|| Period 2 :: Pre-Calculus
|| Period 3 :: Art
|| Period 5 :: World History