Auradon Prep ||| Open & Accepting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're Essentially Done

But, I'm probably going to continue editing snippets. That's not necessarily the finished product, but there's certainly enough there that will give people an idea of who these characters are and how they react to the world around them.

I hope I didn't offend anyone with my AWFUL puns. Enrockue Igneousias. LOL. Elvis Purrsley. LOL. I'm just...

I'm terrible.

Oh, and @~Happily.Ever.After~ I intended to respond to your PM after I finished my characters. I didn't think it'd take this long. ;-; Sorry lol!

Well my current character's are all up for relationship's , friends and enemies is anyone is interested!

Feel free to PM me all :)

Arthur Pendragons son is done!!!!! He is with my other charries!

Arthur Pendragons son is done!!!!! He is with my other charries!
Cue Bennet staring at Spencer's cat wondering if it really is his dad.

Spencer walking in on Bennet just idly talking to Merlin.
Spencer walking into Bennet storming out of Spencer's dorm complaining about being grounded and 'ungrateful fathers'.
Spencer walking in on Bennet exasperatedly sighing and rolling his eyes at what he presumes to be a lecturing cat.

Looooooool.

• Thank You
Reactions: QUEENIE
Cue Bennet staring at Spencer's cat wondering if it really is his dad.

Spencer walking in on Bennet just idly talking to Merlin.
Spencer walking into Bennet storming out of Spencer's dorm complaining about being grounded and 'ungrateful fathers'.
Spencer walking in on Bennet exasperatedly sighing and rolling his eyes at what he presumes to be a lecturing cat.

Looooooool.
This made my day!

Working on Herc and Meg's daughter and Mowgli and Shanti's son!

All of my characters are open for both relationships and Friendships!

Same goes for all my Charrie's!

I've updated the front but can everyone just check to make sure I've done the following:

1) added your character<s> to the correct grade section
2) took your characters parent/s off the available lists
3) put your characters in a dorm room <I went by nick names> <and before anyone asks, I'm trying not to put anyone in their own room, so there will be at least 2 people per room before I start on the completely empty rooms ... just to make it a little more interesting :3>

I am posting a girl for Lumiere and Fifi...Last character!

My character is open to relationships too. I also like the fact that we have bascially the entire cast of teen wolf as face claims

My character is open to relationships too. I also like the fact that we have bascially the entire cast of teen wolf as face claims
is that what all of the face claims are from? I honestly didn't know who half of the people you guys were claiming were <honestly I probably have characters that are major actors that I don't know who they are>

Cynthia Charming is up, the oldest of The Charming Children. Now on to my Other Five Familiy Characters lol...I still don't know if I want to put two children for each or one or more lol, but on to Aurora and Prince Philip^^.

I know Atoc is Tyler Posey from Teen Wolf. Asiri is Zoe Saldana (from a lot of things, most notably Avatar, Star Trek, and Guardians of the Galaxy). Uh, Bennet is Taron Egerton from Kingsman. And Opal is Karen Gillan who is Amy Pond from Doctor Who and Nova from Guardians of the Galaxy! :o

OMG I JUST REALIZED THAT KAY IS RUE.

*DIES CRYING FOR A MILLION YEARS* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cynthia Charming is up, the oldest of The Charming Children. Now on to my Other Five Familiy Characters lol...I still don't know if I want to put two children for each or one or more lol, but on to Aurora and Prince Philip^^.
do it!! <well, only if you want to/think you can handle it XD ... I have 22 characters and was so tempted to make more .... I won't judge :3>

I know Atoc is Tyler Posey from Teen Wolf. Asiri is Zoe Saldana (from a lot of things, most notably Avatar, Star Trek, and Guardians of the Galaxy). Uh, Bennet is Taron Egerton from Kingsman. And Opal is Karen Gillan who is Amy Pond from Doctor Who and Nova from Guardians of the Galaxy! :o

OMG I JUST REALIZED THAT KAY IS RUE.

*DIES CRYING FOR A MILLION YEARS* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
yes, yes she is ... I think Rue was my favorite character EVER <at least in that movie she was> ... <though I do have a character with Prim's faceclaim as well.... not in this rp>

Ashley Benson and Liam Hemsworth Face Claims for Aurora and Prince Philip

Eloise has been finished!

Eloise has been finished!
Rofl, we're about to have all the PPL girls in this too. You already have two of them, I got Ashley coming up, now somone make Lucy and Shay xD

Reactions: HEX
Status
Not open for further replies.