Auradon Prep ||| Open & Accepting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Left Half of Lancelot Atoc is accepted. The last name is clever, Yzma backwards ^^. You know he has a freshman english class and a junior science right?

Woops lol. I like to think that Atoc flunked his junior Chem class intentionally... Just to take it again. Lol but he wouldn't. I'll change that! I wasn't paying attention to the classes (I had suspicions and it was a simple layout to figure) but I went with what looked shiniest *cough* I'll change that!

I can't quite take credit for the last name, though. In the TV show where Cuzco was forced back to high school, Yzma played the principal in order to make sure Cuzco failed. She went by Principle Amzy and they lampshaded it many times when Cuzco kept pointing out that Amzy is just Yzma spelled backwards but no one ever believed him. Lol. Thought it'd be funny to use it here.

Thinkin about doing it to Cuzco's name... But Asiri Sinchi sounds like it fits too well. D;

front is updated <except for relationships... if anyone has a relationship they want added just toss it at me :3>

I'll wait until all my chars are up before making relationships...unless someone wants to pm me first, then whatever lol.

I'm starting to pm everyone about the accepted characters, it'll be faster I think 'cause then I can just add as I go :P

• Love
Reactions: Justin
♢♦♢Allora♢♦♢
f8c697d62d379a9b5cdea03d7ea6fdc4.jpg

✝н℮ ☮υ☂﹩їⅾ℮ ♏α⑂ ℬℯ Å℘℘εαℓ☤ηℊ
" Are you always this charming or is it just me? "
::Name::
Allora Marina Delviche

::Nickname::
Allo , Ally , Cherry

::Gender::
Female

::Age & Birthday::
18 , July 13th

::Grade::
12th

::Physical Description::

Allora is 5'7 which in her mind she finds to be the perfect height. She is around 115 with a dancer's build.. She had toned her body to such after many years of dancing. Her eyes are a pale green similar to that of her mother. Her hair is waist length with a slight waviness to it.. Ally's hair is a dark chocolate brown. She has several piercings decorating her ear's. She has a crescent shaped birthmark marking her right hip. She finds herself to be just right for her age.. She is allergic to pine nuts.

1368657314_vampire-diaries-publicity-0_nina-dobrev-560.jpg

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family::
Esmeralda - Mother
Phoebus- Father

Alex - Little brother
::Pets::

Milo ~ 6 month old ~ Male ~ Paint colored Goat
Nala ~ 3 year old ~ Female ~ White Arabian
Kota ~ 6 Years Old ~ Male ~ Standard Paint Horse ~ 16.1hh's
Isla~ 8 months old ~ Female ~ Bernese Mountain Dog
Tulio and Maya ~ 1 year old ~ Female and Male ~ Purebred German Shepard's

::Friends::
Open ~ PM Me
::Enemies::
Open ~ PM Me
::Sexuality::

~ Bi-Curious ~
tumblr_lxn4v13CIg1qk3mkvo1_500_large.gif

₩ℌαт‷﹩ Їᾔṧḯḓε ℳαттℯґṧ ♏◎ṧт‼

::History::
Will RP it .

::Personality::
Kind ~ Like her mother and father... She is kind to all people of all kinds.. No marking of deformity bothers her for she see's it as a part of someone.. You'll never hear a rude thing from her as long as your kind in return.
Daring ~ She is a true wild child... There is no limit as to what she'll do. She loves to go cliff diving , waterfall jumping.. You name it and she'll be there ready to not miss one single moment.
Artsy ~ Not only is her dancing a form of art.. She had developed a knack for sketching and designing clothes.. She likes to take that which people find useless and make it into something new
Confident ~ She is proud of who she is and what she comes from.. Nobody will change her mind or go telling her differently.
Loyal ~ When your her friend or have gained her trust she'll never abandon you or not stand up for you. Once you have it she is loyal to all means.
Brave ~ She always stands up for what she believes in and defends other's if she see's them being bullied or wrongly treated.. A spark of her father and mother is what they say it is.
Generous ~ She has a weak spot for those in need or those who are simply just left out.. She is willing to give the clothes off her back and or offer her assistance in any way she can possibly sum up.

Flirtatious~ She loves to flirt.. To her it is a great way to meet all the interesting people.. Especially the one's that challenge her and keep her on her toes as she will anyone.
Witty ~ Some would say she is a silver tongue.. She always has a comeback if challenged or trying to offend her.
Intelligent~ Allora is much like her father when it comes to being intelligible. She always has the answer to most things and studies quite hard in school whilst keeping to her fun ways. Not to mention to keep honor to her family in their kingdom.
Strong~ Being a dancer meant she had to learn strength and persistence.. She always keeps going and has also built up a well toned athletic body which she keeps healthy at all times.
Blunt~ Like her mother , she isn't afraid to vocalize her opinions and belief's.. She is not afraid to speak her mind and tell the truth if the time calls for it.

Adventurous~ She is always willing to take new chances and try new things if given the chance.
Romantic ~ Shockingly she dreams of finding a love like her parent's that can last and grow through all things.
::Hobbies::
Dancing
Singing
Designing new clothes
Horseback Riding
Learning new things
Girls/Guys
Beaches
Swimming

::Likes::
Traveling
Hiking
Festivals
Running
Animals
Daring Guys
Daring Girls
Parties
Dancing
Cliff Diving
Fashion
Music
Fast Car's
Magical Creatures
Working out
Chocolate
Ice-Cream
Mani-Pedi's
Reality TV
Cooking
Shoes
Sleeping
Pears
Exploring
Children

::Dislikes::
Catfish
Rude People
Stuck- up People
Chili
Bluegrass Music
Yellow
tumblr_inline_nel7lpTTcs1rg5w1l.gif

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:
::Crush/Significant Other::
Crushing on Delilah
::Schedule:: Period 1 ::Honor's News Casting || Period 2 :: Calculus || Period 3 :: Animal Care || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Honor's Goverment|| Period 6 :: Freestyle Dancing || Period 7 :: Astronomy
::Other::
~ Skilled Horseback Rider and Swordfighter ~

tumblr_nnyf33THkZ1qkkn7qo1_500.jpg

✝н℮ ☮υ☂﹩їⅾ℮ ♏α⑂ ℬℯ Å℘℘εαℓ☤ηℊ,

Elizabeth Red Hearts

Lizzie , Red , Queen , Wicked

Female

17 , November 20th

11th

Lizzie has waist length flaming red hair that seem's like it is lit aflame when the sun glows against it. She is 5'8 and weighs in at 118. She has rather long and athletic legs from her acrobatic skills. Her eyes are a Unique Green that some say are a reminder of what Wonderland was once like for those that once lived there. She has several tattoo's that start with one on her Right Shoulder , Left hip ,Left Wrist ~ Wonderland Royalty Mark. She has several piercings held in both her right and left ear. She is in perfect health with zero ailments or allergies.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

Red Queen ~ Mother

Knave Milidore ~ Father
White Queen ~ Aunt
Bander ~ 1 year old ~ Male ~ White Weasel

Zale ~ 9 months old ~ Male ~ Black Timber Wolf
Iris ~ 6 month's old ~ Female ~ Black Raven
Shadow ~ 4 year's old~ Male ~ Black Friesian
Jub-Jub Bird ~ Home with mother dearest

All Open , PM Me!!

All Open , PM Me!!

Straight

large.jpg

Will RP it.
Wicked ~ Lizzie has a knack for creating chaos and trouble wherever she goes and especially if she put's that evil mind of her's into full throttle.

Rotten ~ Being rotten makes dear mother proud and keeps Lizzie always entertained.

Lyrical ~ She has a natural gift for singing that she usually only uses when alone and only her closest friends know of the gift.

Hotheaded ~ What can I say for myself? Have you seen my mother? Be glad I just don't go taking off heads.

Meticulous ~ When it comes to pulling off plots , plans , trouble or stealing.. She always makes sure to have a set and intelligent plan in mind so things are never seen once with failure.

Natural Leader ~ Unlike the way her mother rules , Lizzie rules with common sense and control.. Being

Determination~ If she want's something or to accomplish something she will give her all to it until she has made it to the bitter end.

Guarded ~ She is a complete flirt for sure! But , when it comes to guys being serious with her she usually pulls up her guard and becomes her completely bitchy side to avoid them seeing her soft side delved within.

Loyal ~ You gain her trust and she will never betray you.

Devious ~ She likes to watch others fight or fight over things at her own doing.... It can be quite the show to watch... Or just go causing all the beautiful chaos herself.

Flirtatious ~ She loves boys and bad boys like herself are a true weakness in her spellbook.. Not to mention she likes a guy who can challenge her in return.

Hidden Side ~ Buried deep within her is a soft and gentle side.. A side that wants to be happy and in love with what people call their perfect prince.. But fear and pride always keep from that side showing.

Stubborn ~ Get this in mind.. It is either her way or the road... Got it?

Graceful ~ She is of royal blood and will use elegance and charm when times demand of it.
kat-mcnamara-monsterville-lilith-hair.jpg

Being Wicked , Fashion , Partying , Parcore , Dancing , Causing trouble , Riding
Red , Roses , Animals , Singing , Drawing , Causing trouble ,Being evil , Power , Stealing , The Misfits, Fashion , Threatening people , Stealing candy from babies..( Oh come on! The easiest one in the book.) Shopping , Tea , Top hats , Crowns , Books , Shoes , Bad boys , Rainy Days, Daydreaming , Running , Edgy things , Dresses , Flirting , Hanging out , Parties , Wifi, (When it is around..) Flowers , Parkour/Sword fighting , Princes , Intriguing people , Romance , Having fun , riddles , games , kissing
Children , Being Trapped , White Queen , Judgmental people , Swimming..( She has never swam a day in her life..) Preppy girls , Being stared at , Being lied to or betrayed. Faker's , Being lead on or toyed with.
Myra-GirlvsMonster.jpg

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:
Open!! PM Me! :)

::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Honor's Creative Writing|| Period 2 :: Pre-Calculus || Period 3 :: Art || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Honor's World History || Period 6 :: Equestrian|| Period 7 :: Chemistry

She truly isn't Mad like most would expect her to be , she is honestly a far cry from falling into utter madness. On another note though she is highly doubting if she want's to follow in her mother's steps. She oddly and secretly wishes to be a good queen to Wonderland eventually. But , Hello? Not she'll ever go saying that.

-------------------------------------------
♢♦♢Demarious♢♦♢

crystal-reed-live-wallpaper-1-3-s-307x512.jpg

"Bye , Bye , Wonderboy."
Demarious Illia Teldore
Demi , Dema , Amazon
Female
17 , December 19
::Grade:
11th
Demi is rather tan due to all her time spent about outside. Her eyes truly stand out in the crowd as they are a Brilliant blue that remind people of the Island sea's.. When flustered
her cheeks will turn a bright pink but , will quickly fade when she is hiding it. She stands tall at 5'7 with her mother's long legs and well defined figure. She has dark brown hair that hangs loosely down against the nape of her back in loose curls yet controllable. She sports a few birthmarks scattered against her left thigh. Remarkable thing is she doesn't have any allergies to her knowledge.
tumblr_m5myc8Khjh1qbp7ebo1_r1_500.gif

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

Hercules Teldore ~ Father
Megara Teldore~ Mother
Zeus ~ Grandfather
Hera~ Grandmother
Posiden~ Uncle
Hades ~ Uncle
Arrow ~ 7 years old ~ Male ~ Black Purebred Pegasus
Thalia and Titan ~ 1 year old's ~ Male and Female ~ Irish Setter's
Open!
Open

Bi- Sexual
tumblr_lpq45iVbfx1r1p1l7o1_500.gif

Will RP Throughout.
Brave ~ Like her father she will take a stand against all evil and those who try to hurt or harm other's in any way.

Charming ~ Oh yes.. She has Meg's charm down in her bones.. She loves to be sweet and give nicknames constantly to all no matter the case.

Heroic ~ She is a hero at heart and is willing to put herself on the line and risk it all for others... Or at that's at least what the Fate's have told her.

Intelligent ~ She takes all things into consideration and is quick witted in all situation's in her mind there is an answer for everything placed in one's path.

Strong ~ Having the God's blood running in her veins and her athletic side allows for much power to be inherited and naturally gained in her.

Smartmouth ~ Mother like daughter they say... She has a comeback for all things.

Daring ~ She loves to try new things and not to mention fly high in the sky with Arrow doing tricks that not many would ever really dare to go doing.

Extremely flirtatious ~ Whether you are single , taken or just down right in love... You are open game for her to flirt with and trust me... She will flirt with anyone in her sight.

Determined ~ Never gives up or gives in.. Once she has a mind sit there is no turning back.

Kind ~ She is always sweet to those she cares for and let's her guard down around them.

Horseback Riding ~ Archery ~ Swordfighting ~ Dancing ~ Swimming
Swords , traveling , beaches , animals , flying , riding, books, archery , rainy days , coffee , vanilla , Breaking Benjamin , Flowers , poetry , parties , surfing, running, children , cooking, baking, drawing, sandals, dresses , shopping , romance movies , outdoor's , climbing, Boats, fast car's
Conceited people , Snobs , sushi , ice skating, pink , Monsters

cc1eb5debe180064387c9bc1d161cc3e.jpg

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

" I mean I like this guy but... I'm not sure if Wonderboy is really serious about me.."
Toby Derek Kingsley

::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Honor's Creative Writing || Period 2 :: Pre -Calculus || Period 3 :: Art || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Honor's World History|| Period 6 :: Equestrian|| Period 7 :: Chemistry
Will list anything later on!
tumblr_mcu26gz5Up1rh3ntqo2_250.gif

♢♦♢Arabella♢♦♢
aria-montgomery-beautiful-lucy-hale-photoshoot-Favim.com-2147474.png

Princess Arabella Jane Snow

Snow, Angel , Bella , Ara

Female

18 , December 25th

11th

Arabella is quite petite but with matched curves.. She stands in at 5'6 and even though that may be a bit short in some people's books she is plenty happy with it! She has nearly porcelain looking skin that is similar to her mother's. She has dark ebony tresses that are both inherited from her parents.. She has several diamond studs going up her right and left ear. Her eyes though are an amazing Silver.. Not many are sure where they came from but say they are to easy to become lost in. She has no allergies whatsoever to report on.

crown-cute-dress-fashion-Favim.com-1199516.png

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

Snow White ~ Mother
Prince Florian ~ Father
Alistar~ Little brother

Tirzah ~ 2 years old ~ Female ~ White Tiger

Isla and Kit ~ Both 3 year's old ~ Female and Male ~ Rabbit and Cat
Lily ~ 6 years old ~ Female ~ White Andalusian

Open!
Open!
Hetrosexual

tumblr_m9vullpzgx1qj6bp2o1_500.png

RP'ing it!
Kind hearted ~ She never has to be asked to give help... It is something she always gives willingly without complaint or bother

Charming ~ Like her father she was gifted with the ability to be a constant charm and pleasure to have around at all times with her light and airy flow.

Persistent ~ Even when people don't wish for her help but they need it.. She keeps being there for them through thick and thin even if they throw hurtful words at her... Her head always remains held high.

Sensitive ~ Those who know her well enough know she is touchy on the subject of love and will usually blush or leave the room due to not fitting in with that department as of yet.

Bubbly ~ Always happy , singing , skipping or giggling with a smile lit to her face... Even when she is sad she is never without a smile.

Intelligent ~ She may look as if she is one of the dumbest people alive.. but , underneath those dark locks is wit beyond wit and she is the second highest scorer in the school usually.

Lover ~ She is a lover in life and never a fighter... Though if someone pokes the right buttons she may get in your face and scold you as if you were a naughty dwarf!

Daring ~ It shocks most but not much scares her in life.. She naturally take it to be a thrill when cliff jumping , Waterfall jumping , Etc..

Soft -Hearted ~ Like her father she has a soft spot held to her heart in which allows her to often open herself slowly to others with ease though romance scares her.

Natural Leader ~ She has natural leader skills and often leads her classmates with her head held high and positive attitude.

Determined ~ She is always determined to live her life to the fullest and put other's hearts before that of her very own.

large.gif

Horses , Large and small dogs, Being daring , Parties , Winning , Winter Days , Arts , Dancing, Photography , Running , Bad boys , Flirting , Tea Parties , Gowns , Masquerades , Chocolate , Flowers , Forest , Driving Fast , Books , Library , Lakes , Helping others, writing , Romantic gestures, cleaning, daydreaming, sleeping, makeover's , butterflies , forests , animals, pink, talking , walks, beaches, riding, hiking, sweets , strawberries, cake
::Dislikes:
Bullies , Mean people , judgmental people , apple's , Liars , Cheaters , Fakes

large.png

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

Avonaco Kenneth Rolfe
::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Honor's Creative Writing || Period 2 :: Honor's Trigonometry || Period 3 :: Design || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Honor's World History || Period 6 :: Ballroom Dancing || Period 7 :: Chemistry
She is among several student's who are open to welcoming the Villain's children.
She after graduating is to proceed and be crowned the new Queen of her Kingdom.
1397648397_274.gif

Last edited:
It wouldn't let me post in my reserve spot... Sorry! :P

There is one down... Hope she is all good!

I'll work on the other's in a few.

@Shayla , no worries, she's accepted ^^

Alright! Great!

Red Queen's daughter is up now as well!

Ever so slowly working along it. :o

Updated Siri, Bennet, and Opal with their core personality traits and physical descriptions. I went vague on Bennet and Opal. Weird. I dunno why. Just a sudden change in the descriptions. Hm.

tumblr_muwdisa1UO1r9gofko1_500.jpg

Lucas Aaron Seaton
Luke
Male
May 12th|18
12th-Senior
Standing at 5'11, Lucas weighs around 140. He's slightly scrawny but does have some muscles. He has brown hair that is almost always still bedhead and brown eyes. He is prone to Panic attacks and was diagonosed with Anxiety 3 years ago.
฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,
xLtbxDP.gif

Parents:Poseidon & Amphitrite
7 Sisters

Lots of Fish and Erie
Open
Open
Bisexual
tumblr_mp1oa18tHE1rujjf1o3_250.gif

Smart-Caring-Loyal-Stubborn-Funny
Swimming, Reading, Photography
Crime Shows, Laughing, Sleeping, Being with friends, Music, School, Exploring
Being yelled at, the heat, being anxious, messing up, being bothered, being betrayed,

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:
tumblr_mx1z8fbVHx1r7czr3o4_250.gif

Open
::Schedule:: Period 1 :Honors News-Casting:|| Period 2 :: Calculus || Period 3 ::Auto Shop || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 Government & Economics :: || Period 6 ::Water Aerobics || Period 7 :: Marine Biology
::Other:: Here

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@~Happily.Ever.After~ , would you mind if I joined with three characters...they would be the children of Hook, Tinkerbell & Terrance, and Alice.

I don't think these have been taken, but FACE CLAIMS! (let me know if it has been taken...)
Elizabeth Gillies, Jake Cooper, and Troian Bellisario.

Last edited:
"An astrophysicist with three degrees should be able to change her own ring tone."
"Why are you calling me?"
"I didn't want to shout."

<3333 Elizabeth Gillies.

Reactions: HEX
Question Happily! ~ Is Mowgli and Shanti taken? If not I'd like to claim that for a son and face claim is BooBoo Stewart.

tumblr_static_tumblr_mv9n4rpqp01swxpwbo1_1280.jpg
♢♦♢Name♢♦♢ #40e381
Quinn

::Name:: Quinn Belladonna Hook
::Nickname:: Ella, but mostly Quinn
::Gender:: Female
::Age & Birthday:: 17, November 9th
::Grade:: Junior, 11th Grade.
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 137 Lbs

Hair Color: Naturally Raven Black, Though dyed with Purple and Blue Highlights. Hits about a inch below her shoulders.
Eye Color: Green
Health Ailments: Depression
Piercings: Medusa & Septum
Tattoo:Forearm, Anchor and Compass

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Captain Killan James Hook (Father), Emma Swan (Mother)
::Pets:: Tiny the Parrot, Charlie the Black Lab.
::Friends:: Lizzie Hearts,
::Enemies:: Open
::Sexuality:: Heterosexual

::History:: I will be Rping all of my character's History, mostly cause to create a history for them it would take forever!
Secretive: Just like her father, Quinn doesn't like to share her secrets with nearly anyone. Especially her dark ones, she feels like they rip her open and make her vulnerable to all.
Flirty: Quinn loves to flirt with others, she finds that it gives her satisfaction. She doesn't even have to be attracted to you!

Devilish: Quinn can't help it when it comes to being devilish, it's in her blood. She likes to pull pranks and get that satisfying look from her victims.
Adventurous: No stone left unturned, that is Quinn's moto...especially when she is looking for things.

Rude: Quinn can be a little bit rude to people she finds annoying! Though she is nice to the people she sees as friends.
Sea-Lover: Quinn feels most at home in the sea, but she will take any body of water she can get....especially since the barrier cuts the sea from her grasp.

::Hobbies:: Writing, Sketching, Guitar.
::Likes:: Mischief, Messing with people, Chocolate, Valentines day, Heavy Metal, Rock, Anything with a good beat.
::Dislikes:: People who pretend to be perfect, Goody-Goodies, Serious matters.

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Crush/Significant Other:: Open
::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Honors Creative Writing || Period 2 :: Trigonometry || Period 3 :: Auto Shop || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: World History || Period 6 :: Equestrian || Period 7 :: Chemistry
Quinn doubts she wants to follow in her father's footsteps...she is lost on the matter! :(

HR-Ross-Cooper-2.png

tumblr_m7z6mhpMKT1qg2mt6o1_500.jpg
♢♦♢Name♢♦♢ #5ab0ed
Toby

::Name:: Toby Derek Kingsley
::Nickname:: Just Toby
::Gender:: Male
::Age & Birthday:: 18, April 1st
Senior
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 210 Lbs

Hair Color: Dark Brown, with Blonde Highlights.
Eye Color: Blueish-Green
Health Ailments: Anger Issues

Piercings: Right Nostril (Seen in Appearance Picture), and Both Ears.
Tattoo: None

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Alice Liddell (Mother), Henry L. Kingsly
::Pets:: Thumper the Rabbit, The Bandersnatch (though he is at home with Alice at the moment).
::Friends:: OPEN
::Enemies:: OPEN
::Sexuality:: Bisexual

Toby was raised with his mother, who was a single mother. When Toby was of the age of two, his father was killed in a hit and run accident, this leaving Alice and Toby with only each other. Toby was too young to fully grasp the idea that his father was gone instead of away on business, which he was a lot. So until Toby asked where his father was, when he was four, Toby hadn't thought his father to be dead. His mourning process was belated and it set him back a bit in the head.
Though with determination, Toby was able to pull ahead of the pack in school and become a bright student. Though when he was at the age of nine, Alice decided that they would move to Wonderland, seeing as almost everything she had here was ripped from her grasps and gone forever. Toby couldn't object, his grandparents were dead...he had no one but his mother. For years, Toby was in Wonderland being home schooled. But when High School came around, he wanted to return to the world that he once lived in. It took a good three hour argument, but Toby was able to come to school at Auradon Prep.

Determined: Toby does not care what it takes, once he has his mind set on something...IT WILL HAPPEN!
Brave: Just like his mother, Toby may fear some things, but that is not stopping him from facing his fear and coming out on top.
Kind: Toby doesn't really care about someones background, he will be kind.
Fair: Toby isn't someone to take sides on arguments, unless he has to, but he plats the middle man way too much.
Caring: Toby does care about a lot of people. Bad or Good.
Flirty: Toby likes to flirt with boys and girls alike.

Commitment Issues: Toby may like flirting with people, but the thought of committing himself to someone scares him.
Anger Issues: Toby is such a nice guy, but he is prone to outburst of anger. He may be his mother's child, but he is also his angry father's kid.

::Hobbies:: Tourney, Running, Drawing, Painting, Singing, Photography, Flirting, Talking, Hanging out with people.
::Likes:: Girls & Guys, Cuties, Animals, Adventures, Books, Photography, His Imagination.
::Dislikes:: People that don't even give him a shot! People stealing from him.

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Crush/Significant Other:: "Let's see, I like this girl, but I don't know if I can commit to her." Demi
::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Honors News-Casting || Period 2 :: Statistics || Period 3 :: Art || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Government & Economics || Period 6 :: Gym || Period 7 :: Astronomy
Toby is among the few that actually accept the "villains" children coming to school at Auradon.

HR-Ross-Cooper-2.png

8c52b590ea31898cf0df855566c64bda.jpg
♢♦♢Name♢♦♢ #ed2bb0
Delilah

::Name:: Delilah Jones Dust
::Nickname:: DJ or Lilah
::Age & Birthday:: 17, March 30th
::Grade:: Junior
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 101 Lbs
Hair Color: Dark Brown, Long.
Eye Color: Unique Green...
Health Ailments: None
Piercings: All on her ear!
Tattoo: Flower on left Forearm

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Tinker Bell (Mother) and Terrance (Father).
::Pets:: Snowy the Mouse.
::Friends:: Demi,

₩ℌαт‷﹩ Їᾔṧḯḓε ℳαттℯґṧ ♏◎ṧт

::History:: This one shall be Rped!
Intelligent: Delilah is a very intelligent girl, always coming up with solutions to problems, finding the correct answer. Delilah has never gotten a grade below an A before, and doesn't plan on it ever.
Kind: Delilah doesn't have a mean bone in her body, she can't possibly be mean to people!
Curious: Just like her mother, Delilah likes to find out what makes people and things tick. She always seems to be doing experiments on things, or talking with people to know them better.
Musical: Delilah can play beautiful music, especially on the violin or piano.
Good Sense of Humor: Delilah loves to laugh as much as the next person, she feels like they should never be a day that someone doesn't smile at least once. She also likes jokes, and pranks!
Charming: Delilah likes being charming. She has been told numerous times that she is charming!
Flirty: Delilah likes to flirt with cute boys, though she is searching for mister right!
Organized: Delilah has a problem with messes, and well she has to keep her things organized. Anger: Delilah can sometimes become angry! Just like anyone can. Though she likes to be alone during this time, in fear of what she might do!

::Hobbies:: Playing the Piano or Violin, Singing, Dancing, Writing, Building or discovering things.
::Likes:: Mysteries, Discovering things, Art, Dancing, Looking cute, Writing, Exploring, Talking, Putting her best foot forward, Movies, Plays, being Organized.
::Dislikes:: Jerks, People who make fun of her, Messes, Meat.

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Crush/Significant Other:: Crushing on Allora
::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Honors Creative Writing || Period 2 :: Pre-Calculus || Period 3 :: Orchestra || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Honors World History || Period 6 :: Freestyle Dance || Period 7 :: Honors Chemistry
Delilah is a rare Fairy. She has the attributes of a Tinker Fairy and Dust Fairy, but in all she is a Fast Flying Fairy. That and she is one of the only fairies to be born from two fairies instead of a babies laughter. Though only in Pixie Hollow is she the size of a fairy, have any powers, and have wings. When she comes to Auradon, she is granted her size and magical powers are taken away.

HR-Ross-Cooper-2.png

Cody-Christian-4.jpg

♢♦♢Name♢♦♢ #e0422d
Spencer

::Name:: Spencer Jesse Pendragon

::Nickname:: Spence
::Age & Birthday:: 16, October 9th
::Grade:: 10th
Height: 5'11"

Weight: 198 Lbs
Eye Color: Gray
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Health Ailments: Allergic to Peanuts
Piercings: None
Tattoos: One

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Arthur Pendragon (Father), and Guinevere Pendragon (Mother).

::Pets:: Merlin the Cat, Ambition the Horse
::Friends:: OPEN

::History:: This is for sure going to be Rped.

Adventurous: Spencer likes to venture out of his way to new places and heights. There isn't a place he won't go.

Caring: One of his greatest strengths is caring for others, he stops him from giving up on people.
Athletic: Spencer is an amazing athlete, a plays Tourney like a pro!
Swordsmen: Just like his father, Spencer is gifted with a sword.
Kind: Spencer thinks it takes too much time out of his day to be rude to someone.
Intelligent to a point: Spencer is amazingly smart, but not in Math. It is like a curse.
::Hobbies:: Tourney, Horse back riding.
::Likes:: Working out, Playing Sports, Tourney, Fruits, Music.
::Dislikes:: Whores, Cheaters, Liars, Gold-Diggers, Honey, the word Moist.

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Crush/Significant Other:: (Pairo Beauty) Eventual Crush

::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Composition || Period 2 :: Geometry || Period 3 :: Cooking || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Honors War History || Period 6 :: Equestrian || Period 7 :: Honors Earth Science

HR-Ross-Cooper-2.png

tumblr_m9rtsgz6CF1qca7eso1_500.png
♢♦♢Name♢♦♢ #af42eb

Eloise

::Name:: Eloise Isabelle Beaumont

::Nickname:: Just Eloise will do!
::Age & Birthday:: 15 April 22nd
::Grade:: Sophomore, 10th
Height: 5'4"

Weight: 111 Lbs
Eye Color: Vibrant Blue (Seen in Appearance Picture).
Hair Color: Light Brown with Blonde.
Piercing: Stud in Right side of nose (Seen in picture), two piercings in each ear lobe.
Tattoo: None

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Lumiere (Father), Fifi (mother), Jason- 5 month old baby!

::Pets:: Dawn the White Pomsky, and Heaven the Black and White Pomsky (Both are fully grown!)
::Friends:: Open
::Sexuality:: Straight/Heterosexual/Heteroromantic

::History:: Rped out

Kind: Eloise isn't capable of being mean. Well she is, but she doesn't like the aftermath.

Sassy: Just like her mother, Eloise can be a bit sassy and storm away like a drama queen!
Sweet: Eloise loves to be sweet to people, especially boys.
Flirty: She is very flirty with boys, especially when they are cute!
Musically Talented: Eloise can play the Violin, Piano, Flute, Bass Guitar, and Drums. She can also sing!
Caring: Eloise cares for everyone, even if she doesn't like them.
Trusting: Eloise kind of trusts people too easily...she needs to learn that it is earned not given.
Flexible: Eloise can bend over backwards and grab her ankles.
Intelligent: Eloise is a A-B student.
::Hobbies:: Playing her instruments, playing with her dogs, and Cheerleading!
::Likes:: Cheerleading, Love, Music, Fruit, Fruity drinks, Her dogs, Her family, Trust worthy people.

::Dislikes:: People who use her, Guys who don't really like her for her, Jerks.

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Crush/Significant Other:: Crushing on Nate!
::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Honors Composition || Period 2 :: Geometry || Period 3 :: Band || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: War History || Period 6 :: Hiking || Period 7 :: Honors Earth Science

HR-Ross-Cooper-2.png

screen_shot_2015-01-08_at_11.38.34_am.png
♢♦♢Name♢♦♢ #ed0959

Kiara

::Name:: Kiara Willow Rolfe

::Nickname:: Kia

::Age & Birthday:: 17, January 12th
::Grade:: 11th, Junior
Height: 5'5"

Weight: 129 Lbs
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Golden Eyes
Piercing: Ear and Belly + Hips
Tattoos: The ones in the appearance photo. (Yes I know they are Henna, but they are permanent tattoos for this.)

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Pocahontas and John Rolfe, Avonaco (Older Brother)
::Pets:: Mimi the Hummingbird, and Kain the Wolf
::Friends:: Demi, Allora

::History:: Will be Rped.
Nature Lover-
Kia loves everything to do with nature! Land animals and Sea animals, nature is nature and Kia is one its side.
Calm- Not much rises Kia's anger level. So she is at a constant calm state...though her tone can become serious when it needs to be.
Brave- Kia will stand up for what she believes in, even if it is in front of a gun.
Disciplined- From years of learning to fight with her father, Kia is disciplined and can follow orders.
Intelligent- Kia is a smart young lady, she knows what is right from wrong, and she knows a good amount from the text books and Grandmother Willow.
Strong Willed- Kia knows a thing or two about being strong willed. She knows her morals and nothing is changing them.
Stubborn-It is hard to get Kia to change her mind on something, especially if her heart is set on it.

Dancing, Playing with Kian, Horseback riding, Cheer leading.
::Likes:: Dancing, Fashion, Being Unique, Animals, The Wild, Swimming, Water Sports, Cheer leading.
::Dislikes:: People who aren't open minded, Selfish people.

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Crush/Significant Other:: Crushing on Nick
::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Creative Writing || Period 2 :: Trigonometry || Period 3 :: Animal Care || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Honors World History || Period 6 :: Water Aerobics || Period 7 :: Honors Chemistry

She is on the cheer leading team.

HR-Ross-Cooper-2.png

tumblr_mfpzn4u0aJ1s1gky7o1_500.jpg
♢♦♢Name♢♦♢ #0715de

Avonaco

::Name:: Avonaco Kenneth Rolfe

::Nickname:: Avon
::Age & Birthday:: February 10th, 18
::Grade:: 12
Height: 6'3"

Weight: 204 Lbs
Hair Color: Chocolate Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown, but sometimes it is a lighter brown.
Piercings: None
Tattoos: One

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Pocahontas (Mother) and John Rolfe (Father) , Kiara Rolfe (Younger Sister)

::Pets:: Master the Miniature French Bulldog, Justice the Horse.

::History:: "Why would I tell you this?" Will be Rped, slowly.

Flirty:
Avon is a flirt. He loves girls a lot, and he loves the feeling he gets when he flirts with them.
Brave: Avon never shies away from a challenge, or danger. He believes that if you avoid it, it will never be fixed.
Blunt: Avon is blunt, those no working around it. He will tell you what he thinks, when he thinks it. This seems to get him in trouble a lot!
Ambitious: Avon likes to progress in his life. He likes to be able to say that he is growing in all aspects of school, himself, relationships, friendships, and family.
Thoughtful: One of Avon's problems is that he thinks of other people's perspective on conflicts dealing with a friends, girlfriend or boyfriend, and he it cause him to stay in the relationship longer than need be.
Selfish: Everyone has flaws, and Avon's is him being selfish. What is his IS his, and no one else can have his things. Though he isn't one of those crazy people who are like "my precious."
Caring: Avon hates seeing other people in pain, so he will do almost anything to lift their spirits.
Natural Born Leader: Avon plays the leader role well, mostly cause he is a leader! Prince of his tribe, and has had political training from his father.
Non-Judgmental: Avon finds is unfair when people judge him, so he doesn't judge other people.
Anger Issues: Everyone is entitled to their off days, well Avon can be a bit grumpy on his off days. Stress does get to a guy, and Avon is human after all.
Athletic: Avon loves to play sports, work-out and just down right having fun working out his body.
Animal Lover: Avon loves to spend time with animals. They are like his extended family.
Adventurous: Avon loves to explore and adventure out into the trails. There is no where he won't go if it looks fun, dangerous, and full of excitement.

::Hobbies:: Soccer, American Football, Tourney, Playing with Animals, Horseback Riding, Drawing.
::Likes:: Girls, Animals, Dogs, Horses, His family, His friends, Movie nights, Fun dates, Swimming, Talking with people, People feeling like that can talk with him, Hiking, Running, Working out, Being organized, Water, Eating Healthy, ice cream.
Junk food, Soda, Alcohol, Drugs, Smoking, Whores, Killing Animals, School, Homework, Disappointing his parents, Not living up to who his grandfather was in the tribe.

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

Crushing on Arabella
::Schedule:: Period 1 :: News Casting || Period 2 :: Accounting || Period 3 :: Animal Care || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Honors Government || Period 6 :: Equestrian || Period 7 :: Marine Biology

Two years after graduation, Avon will take over his tribe.

HR-Ross-Cooper-2.png

tumblr_lk551xI1Dq1qeso1zo1_400.png
♢♦♢Name♢♦♢ #f207ac
Rosa

::Name:: Rosa Ophelia Garcia
::Nickname:: Rosa
::Age & Birthday:: 14, June 12th
::Grade:: Freshman

Height: 5'0"
Weight: 93 Lbs
Hair Color: Blazing Red
Eye Color: beautiful blue with a surprise
Piercing: One in each ear lobe!
Tattoos: None

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Rosetta and Sled (Mother & Father), Princeton (Twin Brother).
::Pets:: Milo the Cat

::History:: Rped
Bubbly: Rosa loves to be bubbly, bouncy and down right fun. She rarely frowns.
Super sweet: Rosa is nice all the time...or so you think so!

Evil when aggravated: Rosa, when mad, can do some pretty down right evil things....but you can always expect a smile to be on her face, and an apology to follow!
Caring: Rosa loves everyone and anyone. She cares why to much.
Blind: No I don't mean literally, I mean that a guy could totally be treating her wrong and she wouldn't realize it. She is blind in love.
Air-headed: Rosa pretends to be air-headed, mostly cause of her history of being bullied for being half fairy, half human; her body never made up it's mind. So if people think she is dumb they don't make fun of her cause they think their insults go in one ear and out the other. Or at least that is how she acts like they do.
Surprisingly Intelligent: Rosa is actually apart of the young genesis society. One time she waited until after class, and everyone but the teacher was gone, to inform the teacher that the material he had was in fact wrong. She then proceeded to show him the error he had made.
Emotional: Most people think that Rosa is just going to the bathroom, but if a girl was to follow her in there, they would hear her crying.
Secretive to a point: Rosa won't tell you about her smarts, or why she acts a little off, but if you are close enough to her, you'll see the real side of her. She smart, fun loving, nice girl, who isn't an ounce of dumb.
Fashionable: Rosa is just like her mama, fashionable as all get out! She actually wants to be a fashion designer when she grows up.
Musical Inclined: Rosa can sing her heart out! And trust me she has a voice given to her by the gods themselves.

::Hobbies:: Designing, Sketching, Running, Singing.
::Likes:: Strawberries, Fruit in general, Vegetables, Animals, Flowers, Nature, Horses, Cats, Music, Doritos, RootBeer, Sledding, Winter, Summer, Fall, Spring, Snowmen, Christmas, Her birthday, Her brother, Her family, Cute Clothing, Designing, Cute shoes.
::Dislikes:: Acting like a air-head, Materialism (She likes cute things, but she waits for sales and uses coupons...Money doesn't grow on trees), Gold-Diggers, Bullies, Being Bullied, Drugs, Alcohol.

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Crush/Significant Other:: Crushing on Laur and Joe (This will be interesting!)
::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Honors Literature || Period 2 :: Honors Algebra || Period 3 :: Design || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Auradonian History || Period 6 :: Aerobics || Period 7 :: Honors Biology

Wants to be herself here, but she doesn't want people to make fun of her.

HR-Ross-Cooper-2.png

tumblr_muf2rm3Phx1sql8zwo1_1280.jpg
♢♦♢Name♢♦♢ #db8d07

Princeton

::Name:: Princeton Grayson Garcia

::Nickname:: Prince
::Age & Birthday:: 14, June 12th
::Grade:: Freshman
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 189 Lbs
Hair Color: Raven Black
Eye Color: Hazel
Piercing: None

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Rosetta and Sled (Mother & Father), Rosa (Twin Sister)

::Pets:: Otis the Pug

Sporty: Prince is a very sportive guy. He likes to play, and well he can be seen playing them more than he pays attention in school.

Charming: Prince is a charming young guy. It just comes easy to him.
Romantic: Prince never really considers himself romantic, but the past few relationships he has had...well lets say he hasn't been dumped before.
Flirty: Prince is a very flirty individual.
Loyal: Prince is a loyal individual, if it be a friendship or and relationship, Prince is a loyal individual.
Blind: Just like Rosa, Prince doesn't see when he is being taken advantage of. He will keep going back to the one that did him wrong, like nothing has happened.
Party Person: Prince loves himself a party.
Musical: Prince call play the guitar pretty well, and same with the drums.
Protective: Prince is very protective of his sister. He knows that she acts dumb to prevent people from making fun of her. Hopefully here at Auradon she will feel safe to show her true colors.
::Hobbies:: Playing Sports, Playing guitar or drums.
::Likes:: Brownies, Cupcakes, Food, Soccer, Tourney, Football, Baseball, Running, Bands, Breaking Benjamin, Drums, Guitars, Popcorn, His Sister, His parents, His puppy.
::Dislikes:: School, Rules, Jerks, People that make fun of his sister.

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Crush/Significant Other:: Slow build to a crush on Bennet...SLOW!

::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Literature || Period 2 :: Algebraic Principles || Period 3 :: Life Skills || Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: Auradonian History || Period 6 :: Gym || Period 7 :: Honors Biology
Prince is a full human. His parents hoped he would be one, seeing that he would have to go through the same process as his sister does when she gets her powers stripped to go to school. He only has to go through the process of gaining his size.

HR-Ross-Cooper-2.png

large (1).jpg
♢♦♢Name♢♦♢ 07aaeb
Waverly

::Name:: Waverly Fallon Musker

::Nickname:: Waverly that is it!
::Age & Birthday:: 15, September 3rd
::Grade:: Sophomore, 10th
Height: 5'4"

Weight: 117 Lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green, Gold, and Gray (Mix of these three.)
Piercings: Right Nose Stud, Ear lobes, and Industrial.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Aladdin and Jasmine.
::Pets:: Cheetah cubs, Ginger and Coda

Musical inclined: Waverly can sing and play guitar easily.
Sweet: She is kind to almost everyone, seeing as she has no use to be mean.
Smart: Waverly is a smart girl, and is intelligent.
Sneaky: Just like her father, Waverly can have sticky hands around people she doesn't like, and can work her way out of a situation easily.
Caring: She may not show it, but she does care for people.
Strong-willed: Knowing what she wants out of life is important to Waverly, and she is glad she can say she knows.
Ambitious: She loves to succeed in everything she does. She also likes to progress in her life.

Lovely: Just like her mother, Many people find Waverly lovely and attractive.
Party Girl: Waverly likes to party, seeing that it causes her less stress.

::Hobbies:: Singing, Writing, Playing Guitar.
::Likes:: Brownies, Music, Dancing, Books, Harry Potter books & Movies, Hobbit Movies, Lord of the Rings, Doritos, Jenna Marbles, Cream Soda, TMNT, Comic books, Sports, Cheer Leading, Ballroom Dancing, Ball Gowns, Looking Cute, Animals.
::Dislikes:: Bad Food, Running for miles.

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Crush/Significant Other:: OPEN
::Schedule:: Period 1 :: Honors Composition || Period 2 :: Geometry || Period 3 :: Animal Care|| Period 4 :: Lunch || Period 5 :: War History || Period 6 :: Ballroom Dancing|| Period 7 :: Honors Earth Science

Last edited:
Almost done with my characters! :D

Okay, so I am also claiming the son of Arthur Pendragon! Will have him up in a little!

@Shayla , Elizabeth is accepted ^^

@Sashakiki , accepted :3

@Autumn_Burns_Red , accepted ... I LOVE that you went the OUAT route and used killian and emma as quinn's parents <3 <I'm a little lot obsessed with Once ...even though I'm only on season 3...>

@Autumn_Burns_Red , accepted ... I LOVE that you went the OUAT route and used killian and emma as quinn's parents <3 <I'm a little lot obsessed with Once ...even though I'm only on season 3...>
OMG, same! I am waiting for Netflix to put season four up, and when I found out it would be up on August 28th I was SO happy!

Once all of the current character reservations are finished I'll create an IC and we can get started ^^

OMG, same! I am waiting for Netflix to put season four up, and when I found out it would be up on August 28th I was SO happy!
...I don't have netflix but sometimes I steal my friends account XD ... I brought season 4 off of google play a while ago, with the rest of the seasons :3

Reactions: HEX
Status
Not open for further replies.