Auradon Prep ||| Open & Accepting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually my chars will up and running tomorrow...working on IC posts in other rps...would rather have a fresh and renewed mind when coming up with Princes and Princesses...and Villains and Villainesses lol.

~Happily.Ever.After~ - I'd like to reserve the Red Queen's Daughter and Esmeralda and Phoebus's Daughter and also Queen Elsa's as well~

Facelaims ~ Nina Dobrev , Katherine Mcnamara ,Crystal Reed

Last edited:
Okay my first char is done....hope you all like her lol. Will have her siblings up later today and all my other chars. This might be the rp, that I make the most chars I've ever played lol fun.

Take your time shattered ^^. Clover is accepted (I think its funny how you used Dove Cameron as a princess when she was Mal XD)

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Take your time shattered ^^. Clover is accepted (I think its funny how you used Dove Cameron as a princess when she was Mal XD)
Yeah, I kind of did that on purpose lol. If she did play a Princess in say an Altered Descendants, I could only picture her being Cinderella daughter.

Actually if it okay , I'm going to change my Elsa one to Hercules and Megara's daughter. Face claim is listed above!

Been working on mine and they should be up!

Actually if it okay , I'm going to change my Elsa one to Hercules and Megara's daughter. Face claim is listed above!

Been working on mine and they should be up!
I'll be workin on my characters tonight! Will hopefully have some done!

Greek names are both the worst and the best. Lolol

Even though Hercules is a Roman name. *cough* Disney *cough* I'm weird though since I gave Bennet's a Welsh name and a French last name.

@Left Half of Lancelot ~ Oh gosh yes... They are such a mix of good and bad.. Though the name I have in mind can be shortened pretty easily for the girl :D

@Shayla

I blame the gods. They stole all the easy to pronounce names.

Minus Hephaestus. But he's an outlier and should not have been counted.

Oh but nothing beats Welsh names.

Or is it Gaelic.

Nope, it's both. It is most certainly both.

I'm all done with my characters! c:

My charries will be up tonight and ready for grabs! :D

@Left Half of Lancelot ~ I think they are just greedy name stealers :P Though the name I have set is Demarious which is pretty easy and shortened into Demi :) I do love Welsh names almost as much as Scottish one's.

who has finished characters that I haven't accepted yet?

Atoc's the only one finished for me. I might have missed your post of he's been accepted already though. Woops. ;o lol

who has finished characters that I haven't accepted yet?
Cameron is done now, one more Charming and then next chars lol. It's fun coming up with new chars and personaltites. I see why you make so many characters xD.

@Left Half of Lancelot I think your schedule is messed up, your character has different level classes. Seniors would have classes in 400, other than gym.

@Left Half of Lancelot Atoc is accepted. The last name is clever, Yzma backwards ^^. You know he has a freshman english class and a junior science right?

Cameron is done now, one more Charming and then next chars lol. It's fun coming up with new chars and personaltites. I see why you make so many characters xD.

@Left Half of Lancelot I think your schedule is messed up, your character has different level classes. Seniors would have classes in 400, other than gym.
Right! I feel like it makes you a better writer in the long run too, especially in the field of character development. Anyways, Cameron is accepted

I'm probably going to start going through and messaging everyone about possible character relationships later... after I update the front

<I totally don't have this same rp on 2 other sites or anything XD>

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@Little_Ghost98 she's accepted ^^

Hopefully I made the schedule post a little easier if it was confusing some people. I broke the class levels up slightly so it should be a little easier to see

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Status
Not open for further replies.