1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
[dash= #b300b3]
Y7hzuG0.jpg

IWAKU MOVIE NIGHT: AUGUST EDITION

You, dear Iwaku member, are cordially invited to Iwaku's second ever movie night! Using the Rabb.it online program, which is free to sign-up and use, we will be watching two movies together as a group. Whether you're looking to hang-out with fellow Iwaku members, watching some free movies, or just hang out and casually chat-- this is definitely the event for you!

Check out Rabb.It

A special Iwaku movie night room will be generated about a half hour prior to the event and you are welcome to join in. Staff members and interns will be present under their staff usernames for easy identification.

THE INVITE

When: August 19th, 2017 at 19:00 CST (7PM Central Time) - Come when you can, leave when you must!
Where: Rabb.it Iwaku movie room
What: Movies will be The Road to El Dorado followed by The Emperor's New Groove
Who: Any Iwaku member wishing to join us!

[/dash]

[dash= #b300b3]

Thanks to those who joined!
[/dash]

Last edited:
Damn you, Iwaku, for doing these when I have things going on! I'll be at drill that weekend. :(
Hopefully I'll be able to make it for at least ONE of those (Emperor's New Groove is bae.)

• Love
Reactions: Nav
I'll be there been along time since i've seen emperor's New groove and I've never seen road to el dorado

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'm gonna do my best to make this. I need a break from real life. :)

• Love
:D WOO! Movie night is TOMMARA!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
w00t!!!! Can't wait!

Ooh, El Dorado! Quick question, I'm unclear on the difference between CST and 'Central Time':
August 19th, 2017 at 18:00 CST (7PM Central Time)
I'm in EST, so I think that means it will be 19:00 my time? Maybe?

Ooh, El Dorado! Quick question, I'm unclear on the difference between CST and 'Central Time':I'm in EST, so I think that means it will be 19:00 my time? Maybe?
I was wondering that as well.. CST = Central time :o

PST (Pacific) = GMT -8
MST (Mountain) = GMT -7
CST (Central) = GMT -6
EST (Eastern) = GMT -5

August 19th, 2017 at 18:00 CST (7PM Central Time)
I was wondering that as well.. CST = Central time :o

PST (Pacific) = GMT -8
MST (Mountain) = GMT -7
CST (Central) = GMT -6
EST (Eastern) = GMT -5

With these two things: What time is it actually at?

6PM (18:00) or 7PM (19:00) CST

This makes a huge difference to me, because it dictates whether I can actually come for the first movie or if I'll have to leave early (which means not show at all, because The Road to El Dorado is one of my favorite movies, lol)

With these two things: What time is it actually at?

6PM (18:00) or 7PM (19:00) CST

This makes a huge difference to me, because it dictates whether I can actually come for the first movie or if I'll have to leave early (which means not show at all, because The Road to El Dorado is one of my favorite movies, lol)

Hah! No one caught my typo from when I updated it from the previous movie night. I will update it now.

It is 7pm CST (1900).

• Thank You
Reactions: Eru and Pahn
Awwww. Well, I hope everyone enjoys their movie night, then.
I was hoping that I could make it this time, lol. (Sometimes I hate how my weekends are TT_TT)

• Love
Looks like I won't be able to make it to both. I've got reservations to a Japanese restaurant at 8:00 pm est (which is 7:00 pm cst). :P

Have fun guys! Hopefully I can catch another~

[dash= #b300b3]
Y7hzuG0.jpg

JOIN US

Movies will be: The Road to El Dorado followed by The Emperor's New Groove! Movie viewing starts at 700PM CST (Approximately 30 minutes from now).
[/dash]

I made it to the second movie! :D

• Love
Reactions: Cosmic Fey and Nav
Don't worry, you can always catch the next movie night! We'll be happy to have you join us then!

As Greenie said, there will be another every month! (: