[AUG 14 @ NOON CEN] CHOSEN - ChaRP Series: Discovery

I DO have the logs, they are just not posted up yet. O_O

Also there is a TINY chance I will be a few minutes late today! I am about to leave for errands. But I should be back in time for game start!

This starts in 30 minutes! :D Drop in to General Chatting to let us know you're heeeere!

Chosen is starting NOW!

Please log in to the roleplay CITY chat!

Can I join? ._. It's OK if you don't want me to ^^"

@Dirty Blood Jocker Of course you can! :D Get a bio posted up!

We're still working on scheduling for the next session! <3 In our next session we're going to have BOTH Jasper and Saniya's crew, and Lenora and Guy's crew! O__O

@Dirty Blood Jocker Of course you can! :D Get a bio posted up!

We're still working on scheduling for the next session! <3 In our next session we're going to have BOTH Jasper and Saniya's crew, and Lenora and Guy's crew! O__O

Roger That ^_^ I will post my bio soon!

@Diana Here it is, see if this will do

Future-Human-Reality-010.jpg

Character Name: Ezequiel Zárate
Species/Race: Cyborg
Birthplace/World: Earth.
Occupation/School/Grade: Mechanic, Shipwright, Pilot, Blacksmith

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance: He keeps his hair in a long Mohawk and wears a pair of earrings, some of which resemble nuts and screws. He can also change different styles instantly by pushing his nose for more than three seconds. He also has two stitch-mark scars on his torso running down from the back of his neck. His shoulders, torso, and arms are big as a monster, and with studded hands that look almost robotic in appearance, but inside of his huge arms he keeps a set of normal-sized robotic hands. He wears metal rigged suspenders. He has replaced his elbows with large, light blue hinges, his shoulders with a large red ball and socket joint with "BK-69" written on them, and his forearms with large, light blue cubes, with his trademark star tattoo being split by an edge. He also wears a red coconut tree-motived Hawaiian shirt and red speedo.

Strengths: In terms of raw physical power, Ezequiel can easily be counted as one of the strongest person anyone can ever see. As a cyborg his physical strength remains the same as long as he isn't out of charge. Even without his cyborg functions, Ezequiel's fighting abilities are more than enough to allow him to fight even against trained assassins.His cyborg function allows him to predict opponent's move thus it becomes easy for him to dodge or block. His body parts are like magnet; even if anyone can smash him to death a while later he can fix his parts back to normal joining them. A genius of his own right, he developed a cannon-like mechanism that accumulates air rapidly within a confined space right before releasing it as a compressed air-based projectile powerful enough to bring down large establishments as well as provide a superb means of propulsion, which served as a template that gave birth to the creation of his "Bazz-D". He can also somehow build stairs suspended in midair, and while they can support human weight, they do not stand for long. He calls this maneuver "Ezequiel Skywalk"
Weaknesses: Ladies.
More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: Currently Nothing
Talents: Piloting, Shipwrights, Inventing new machines or weapons
Inabilities:
Fears: Ladies
General Personality: Very jolly and mocking personality, speaking informally with most people as if they are close friends. But in real situation he can be rude, lewd, vulgar, and nihilistic, something of an antihero. He fights with ferocity and often-extreme cruelty, rarely shooting to kill until his target has been totally disabled and Ezequiel's sadistic nature Ezequiel's twisted side humiliated.
Secret: Nothing
More:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
Not much is known about Ezequiel's past, except that he was King's slave as a young child. King used to keep young slave for his demonic experiments, he would be taken to lab and used as experiment pig. Day after day he was tortured like this and eventually his organs were all damaged.
Early in his 16's he made a plan to escape and was successful with it. As he was an experiment object of The King he knew many secrets of his evil work. He then sold those in black markets and earned enough money for his treatment.
A year of two later it was seen that he became very popular among street fighters. He was awarded many medals and prize moneys, he lived a happy life. But then one day he realized his actual talent, he was walking past a dockyard and found some machine on their trash. He picked them up and a month later the outcome was awesome! He invented a new type of auto-mail which could fire beams and solar-ray. He kept his work on it and finally changed himself as a Cyborg.
Now he works as shipwright and blacksmith on the boarder line of Earth and Moon.

• Thank You
Reactions: Diana