AU Pokémon RP [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lojikal

Original poster
Hello everyone! This time I am looking for two RPers to join me in a 1x1 Pokémon RP, as I am currently craving it. It will be one with the basic premise of Pokémon: As soon as we get old enough, we go on our own journey across the region. Preferably I want one of us to go for the Pokémon League while the other tags along to just grow with their Pokémon. I don't care which role I play. Note that whoever isn't going for the league will be the one in control of the eight Gym Leaders, the Elite Four, and the Champion.

While the RP will focus on the battles (sometimes we might skip some if they become tedious), I also want it to focus a great deal on the development of the relationship between our two main characters, whether it be non-romantic or romantic. I don't care which, though if we go the romantic route, I don't want it to be forced. In order to develop, there will be many adventures besides the gym battles, much like the anime and games where it takes a bit of time before we get gym badges. Note that the development between us and our Pokémon will be key moments as well.

A change that I would like to make is the age that kids can go out in the world alone, as I feel that 10 is way too young and creepy. I suggest 15. Another change is that I would like Pokémon from all seven regions to be roaming around whichever we pick. It will mainly be Pokémon from the region that we see, but others could pop up from time to time as well.

I prefer if we RP in either of the first four regions, as I am not familiar with the fifth, sixth and seventh. The gym leaders, elite four and champion can be the same, but if I RP them I might not get their personalities right, as it has been a while.

We can choose which region the RP will revolve around in the PMs, along with other details not mentioned. Now I will move onto the notes:

1. Most of the time I will only be able to post on weekends (at least once on Friday, Saturday and Sunday). Because of this, I don't mind if you can't post frequently either, as long as you can at least get in one per week. It is alright if you can't sometimes due to RL issues as long as this doesn't happen frequently.

2. I consider myself a semi-detailed writer, but I don't mind how good you are, as long as you don't make constant grammar mistakes and you can respond to everything I give you in my own posts.

3. I write in 3rd person only, so I expect you to do the same in our RPs.

If you are interested, reply to this thread, then I will PM you.

Hey! I'm down for being one of the tag alongs, as well as writing as the NPCS. My personal vote? Anywhere but Sinnoh. ;) Really love what you have, so hmu and we can brainstorm.

Reactions: Lojikal
Status
Not open for further replies.