AU pokemon apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the late response but i am totally up for it and I don't mind what the plot is, as long as the members are committed.

Anything pokemon related sounds awesome im up for the idea but im kinda new to roleplaying. Sounds like fun.

Yep! That's five. Wow that was fast :)
Okay so then is everyone agreed that they want the original idea?

Okay so we'll do the original idea. It's late over here, and I have to work a full shift in the morning, but I should know what the CS is going to look at by the time I get off.

So until then feel free to add anything or make any suggestions you'd like :)

Im little new to roleplaying so ill try to follow along with what y'all do if that's alright

Sorry about taking so long for this, life got in the way. I gave it a good yelling at, but who knows if it's going to listen to me, or make a stink just for spite.

Okay here's the Cs, I've gotten so far. I think it'll work, but if anyone has any suggestions or questions, as always, feel free to ask.
Also, I kind of want each person to have a pokemon with a different primary type, and that will be first come first serve.

Trainer sheet
Name:
Appearance:
Items:
Primary Weapon:

Pokemon sheet
Pokemon:
Name:
History(How you met your character met their pokemon:)

Current moves (Keep in mind our characters will really just be starting, and won't have access to any moves aside from normal lv up moves)

Okay this is kind of tricky, I think. I'm going to have the forms numbered from 1-4(possibly five.) The form that your pokemon normally is in is number 1! . Also, if a form is just the regular pokemon's stage, all you have to do is fill out the special moves.

Form sheet
Form number:
Appearance
Type:
Ability:
Special move 1
Name-
Effect-
special move 2
Name-
Effect-

I hope this is okay. Let me know if it needs editing

Trainer sheet
Name: Kyoko
Appearance:
pokemon.jpg

Items: Pokeballs, backpack, sword
Primary Weapon:
c__keyblade_flame_core_by_marduk_kurios-d3jkefw.png

Pokemon sheet
Pokemon: Cyndaquil
Name: Blaze
Appearance:
Cyndaquil_by_SailorClef.jpg

History: Blaze was a present to Kyoko when she was 13. This was before the darkness came. That came three years later. Blissfully ignorant of the impending doom, Blaze and Kyoko became best of friends. Blaze was Kyoko's only friend, actually. Most of the kids her age had stayed away from her because of the mark she had on her hand. The doctors had said it was just a birthmark, but Kyoko had never heard of a flame shaped and colored birthmark before.... Blaze would go everywhrre with Kyoko, even to her kendo classes. He always seemed to be cheering for her. He was a great comfort when Kyoko's parents were murdered by a corrupted pokemon after the darkness came, on her 15th birthday.

Current moves
1. Tackle
2. Leer
3. Smokescreen
4. Ember

Form sheet
Form number: 1 - Cyndaquil
Appearance:
250px-Ash_Cyndaquil.png

Type: Fire
Ability: Blaze
Special move 1
Name- Sacred Fire
Effect- A mystical and powerful fire attack that may inflict a burn.
special move 2
Name- Mystical Fire
Effect- The user attacks by breathing a special, hot fire. This also lowers the target's Sp. Atk stat.

Form number: 2 - Typhlosion
Appearance:
Jimmy_Typhlosion.png

Ability: Blaze
Special move 1
Name- Searing Shot
Effect- An inferno of scarlet flames torches everything around the user. It may leave the target with a burn.
special move 2
Name- Heat Crash
Effect- The user slams its target with its flame-covered body.

Form number: 3 - Mega Typhlosion
Appearance:
typhlosion_mega_form_by_tomycase-d6jnyql.png

Ability: Drought
Special move 1
Name- Magma Storm
Effect- The target becomes trapped within a maelstrom of fire that rages for four to five turns.
special move 2
Name- Blast Burn
Effect- Blast Burn inflicts damage and then forces the user to recharge during the next turn. Unless this attack misses, the user will always have to recharge.

Name: Polo
Appearance:
Untitled.jpg
Items: Pokeballs x4, Bag, Map
Primary Weapon:
gw2-x6-31-beta-harpoon-gun-champion-weapon-skins.jpg
Pokemon Sheet
Pokemon: Ralts
Name: Aerolus
History: Aerolus quickly became friends with Polo after saving him from a wild Machop that Polo had angered in the woods by bumping into it. They have been together ever since. While Polo only lived with his mom, Aerolus taught him how to be tough. The bond they share is strong enough that they can tell what teach other is thinking. (Going to edit later)

Current moves
1. Growl
2. Confusion

Form sheet
Form number: 1
Appearance:
250px-280Ralts.png

Type: Psychic
Ability: Synchronize
Special move 1
Name- Heart Stamp
Effect- Aerolus unleashes a vicious blow after it performs a cute act to makes the target less wary. It may also make the target flinch.
Special move 2
Name- Reflect
Effect- A wondrous wall of light is put up to suppress damage from physical attacks for a short amount of time

Form number: 2
Appearance:
Pokemon_fifth_gen__kirlia_evo3_by_shinyscyther.jpg

Type: Psychic
Ability: Trace
Special move 1
Name- Calm Mind
Effect- Aerolus quietly focuses its mind and calms its spirit to raise its power.
Special move 2
Name- Stored Power
Effect- Aerolus attacks the target with stored power. The more the Aerolus's stats are raised, the greater the damage.

Form number: 3
Appearance:
pkmw__8__gallade_by_landonbridge-d6vteti.png
Type: Psychic/Fighting
Ability: Steadfast
Special move 1
Name- Psycho Cut
Effect- Aerolus tears at the target with blades formed by psychic power within his blade. Critical hits land more easily.
Special move 2
Name- Dynamic Punch
Effect- Aerolus punches the target with full, concentrated power by concentrating its psychic abilities in its fist. It confuses the target if it hits.

Is a new thread going to be made for the actual role play or are we using this one?

Is a new thread going to be made for the actual role play or are we using this one?
I'll set up another thread when everyone gets their cs up. Also, I noticed your guys have really cool looking weapons, and was curious if there's anything special about them, outside of their appearance>

Aside from that, Both of your Characters look good to me ^.^

I was looking through various weapons that could fit my character and this one seemed more appropriate. It is a harpoon gun powered by the psychic abilities of Ralts. I couldn't really think of anything else.

I can't wait to see other people's characters though. I'm excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.