ATTN: Gamers! E3 2010 is wrapping up! (Coverage inside!)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Delnoir, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Belle

"Oh that's the truth." She smiled slightly "When he rescued me a few years back, you know, from that little compound..." She swallowed hesitantly but allowed a faint chuckle to emit from her "He got in without a single trouble, but the moment he tried to get me out..." she shook her head and whistled low "So much trouble on that poor man. It was almost funny."

Gwen

"A little bit." She giggled lightly, prsssing her hand up to her lips "Come on, I suppose we shouldn't post pone this any longer."

2. “You’re all she has.”

3. “All the crying and fussing and playing relaxes you maybe.”

4. "Goodnight Anya."

5. Anya slowly fall asleep.

6. Ah, over the course of the last three years, my reaction has gone from, "OH BOY! E3!" down to a horror filled, "OH GOD NO, E3."

This one was no different. Time for a new hobby.

7. The press conferences this year were so underwhelming (or just made me want to find the nearest baby and punch it in the face, in the case of Microsoft's). O_o Which is strange, 'cause the actual games that were either debuted, or were shown looked fantastic.

Even Bionic Commando: Rearmed 2 looked like a blast, after you get past the initial revulsion at Fatshark's blasphemous inclusion of jumping into the game.

8. Jumping? In Bionic Commando?

Show Spoiler
    HERESY.

9. Space Marine better have multiplayer. if so, expect minimal sleep, and maximum heretic slaughtering.

10. *has extreme MANLY reactions to Lords of Shadow, Harmony of Despair and MGS: Rising trailers*

Ah~. . .

11. Chaos if you ever read this Metroid Other M is actually suppose to tie up the gap between Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion. Other M is really not part of prime at all *well I got this info a few weeks ago now so not sure if you already herd or not, or if someone else posted about it... oh well should stop thinking now* anyway From what I herd is that Metroid Other M is suppose to come out on August 31st 2010 *I know it isn't needed but I put the year in anyway.*

12. Mmm delicious Wii ripoffs~

13. Nintendo won, so many good titles and some that were surprising. Sony should have saved more surprises. Microsoft, well. Maybe have some more interesting games with Kinect at least instead of all that goofy crap? Skittles? The dancing nerd? Not as bad as Ravi playing the drums for Wii music but still pretty sad.

Oh well, MS did have more titles that interested me than Sony. That upcoming Castlevania for XBLA looks to be interesting.

14. Hellz yeah.

Castlevania co-ops!

15. View attachment 1147

16. what's betting they fuck castlevania up? isn't Hideo Kojima on the payroll for it?

expect longer-than-gameplay-time-length cutscenes to break up the good adventuring action!

17. He's the executive producer, and aside from some creative input (he's responsible for Gabriel not looking like some medieval Kratos), he isn't all that involved in the game.

18. I'm thankful Gabriel doesn't resemble Kratos or any of the STEROID heroes they've had lately that look like walking fridges. It just looks silly to me.