ATTENTION MINDLESS CONFIRMISTS

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Fel of the Eternal Forest, Jun 24, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

BLUE PENISES.

THAT IS ALL.

2. Fixed that thread title for you.

3. This is now becoming an epidemic of Attention threads. I blame Asmo.

4. Name: Jofie de Saint-Montpellier (pronounced "Joe-fee")

Race: Arbomite

Sexuality: Meh...who knows?

Personality: Rough, unpleasant, creepy, and full of a rage that's swallowing him up like a tar pit. Jofie doesn't have room in life for anything that isn't revenge and bitterness. Well, okay--that's a small lie. He can manage to squeeze in mental or physical torture every now and then.

Jofie does well to hide the hatred behind a nonchalant facade. He's also got a charming smile to back it up and tries to use it tactfully in order to get what he wants. He rarely feels remorse for manipulating others, especially now that he no longer has someone around as a moral compass.

[​IMG]

History: Jofie was just another Arbomite child who was dragged into the Ordinance Infinity Church by his parents. He had no interest in their beliefs or practices, and the idea of "Idneus Seed" seemed absolutely preposterous to him. In fact, he attempted to separate from the Idneus Faith several times, only for his parents to punish him and drag him back in. It wasn't until an older Arbomite by the name of Hezel joined the church that Jofie bothered to stick around.

He and Hezel formed a tight friendship (almost like brothers), often posing as each other's crutches to help endure the grueling expectations of the Zealots. Without Hezel, Jofie would've devolved into anger and madness ages ago. However, Hezel grew to be more dedicated to the church and participated in "The Purge of Terror". Jofie was crushed after Hezel and the others were banished to the surface, a guaranteed death sentence.

Jofie blamed the Zealots for influencing Hezel. Determined to severe his membership, at the age of 15 he spiked his parents' drinks with poison (fatal fungi crushed into a powdery solvent) and fled. They died in a matter of minutes. Since Jofie also resented the Arbomite community for killing his brother figure, he rejected the Unity Fighters' help and lived the rest of his time as a wanderer. He completed manual labor to help himself get by before moving to a different sector of the Catacombs, never remaining in one place for too long.

As of recently, Jofie started developing a hobby in torturing small creatures (especially the ones in Kilabock River). This worked as a double-edged sword; it gave his festering hatred an outlet, but it also drove him closer to the edge of no return. He is aware of this possibility and tries to keep the impulses to a minimum.

But, as many say: Bad habits die hard.

Appearance: Stands at a height of 6'3" and weighs approximately 205 lbs. His eyes are usually glassy, as if he's always about to cry (definitely never the case) and jagged scratches run along the inside of his forearms. His skin is the normal shade of Arbomite blue, along with every other traditional physical characteristic.

Other:
    [​IMG]

Theme Song:

5. Re: ATTENTION MINDLESS CONF>I<RMISTS

TK combining forces with TEGAN?

O_O

6. .....Maybe.

7. Tegan is TK's new waifu, duh.

8. I MINDLESSLY CONFIRM YOU SHUT THE HELL UP RORY.

Would totally be the husband in any marriage.

9. I WOULD TOTALLY BE THE WIFE TO TEGAN'S HUSBAND.

Wait...... I think I said that wrong...

10. So...You're Ampu's waifu as well? Kinky.

11. It's a new Sitcom this fall on channel IWAKU.

12. I AM ALWAYS THE HUSBAND. ALWAYS.

13. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS.

OROCHI YOU RUINED MY THREAD.

T_T....

14. TEGAN HUSBANDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

15. Because when both parties don't have a penis, someone needs to get a job instead.

16. Shut up, Darky, you're just jealous CUZ I TAP THAT ALL NIGHT LONG!

17. This thread gives me feelings of inadequacy and self-doubt...

I disapprove of this thread!

18. Cyrus

My heart shatters in my chest as she barely opens the door for us. I can tell she's been crying. Her eyes are red and I can recognize the tiredness bestowed upon her face. I myself, while having allowed myself to cry before, have never given the time to cry myself exhausted. My father certainly had once or twice, and I know the cure.

A huge ass hug.

When Penelope does open the door, I watch with grand pride as Nellie embraces her. That's my good vanilla cupcake. Cautiously I enter as well, make my way in, then glance for the best angle to hug the two. Penelope nearly matches my height but I am still able to throw my arms around the two girls, before I press my lips down to Penelope's forehead, where I think tell her gently

"We love you so much Penny. We all do." I squeeze her gently and take a moment to breathe. I hope I had helped rather making the two awkward. But I couldn't help it. I love group hugs. "It's going to be okay. We will be here every step of the way." I vow to her truthfully. There was no way I was going to let her hurt anymore.

19. Why is Dr. Manhattan the same color as some toothpastes?

. . . Does that mean. . .

Oh god. . .OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!