ATTENTION: GROUP OWNERS!

Just as an update, we now have 1,139 group threads left to copy in to the groups. @__@ Seeing as we're stuck doing this thread by thread, it's kinda taking a while.

On the bright side, everything is going smoothly! Once we get through threads with latest posts in 2013, we'll go ahead and plug in all the group owners we already have listed and open up for everyone. We just wanna make sure all your RECENT content is there and all of our active group owners are set up.

GROUPS ARE NOW OPEN - BUT THERE ARE SOME NOTES!

- If you have not claimed ownership of your group in this thread - DO SO. Groups that haven't been claimed are currently owned by "Iwaku".

- Group owners need to check the settings on their groups, especially if they are a private, invite, or request to join group. There's some new settings! :D

- All members have to REJOIN the groups they were in. If you were in private group, the group Owner will either have to approve your request or send you an invite so you can rejoin it.

- Many threads have not yet been moved to the groups. There's still over a thousand threads not moved yet. If there is a thread missing and you need it NOW NOW NOW post here and we'll get those topics moved first.

Mine was "The Way of the Avatar" and also "The DC Fanclub" or something along those lines. And then also the "Kingdom Hearts" group.

Angry Ex-Staffers
Comic Book Group
Magic the Gathering
Bread Cult(?)

members can co-own a group, yes? I won't be very active at all much and people might want to use the group in my absence. Maybe it's better for other people to take charge of these groups if they even want to use them(or if any of them still exists).