Attention Diana, Important Info about our Admin Lady!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Blind Hemingway, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Gwen

"Ah, glad to see you have morals." She smiled and hesitantly shook his hand "Good luck to you as well." She winked as she let go and took a step back

2. Hunter

He chuckled and shook her hand. He took a step back. "On your mark. Begin whenever you are ready." He took his stance.

3. Gwen

She smiled slightly. She didn't think she'd like him, but she found herself finding something appealing. She glanced over at Belle who took a seat next to him and motioned for Gwen to come over. "Okay, I'm going to have you make this smaller...you can do that right?" Belle asked "make the spike disintegrate?" Gwen nodded slowly and did as Belle asked, making it smaller but at a very slow pace. Belle placed her hand on his arm and watched as the spike shrunk. She healed the area where she could, trying to minimize the bleeding.

"Bliz want to go spar?" Belle asked and grinned as she watched the poor woman blink at the nickname. She nodded slowly

"Sure I suppose."

4. Belle

She grinned "I don't know how well I'd fair against her." She finished up on Gwen and leaned back before pushing herself up "Go easy on me sweetie." She said to Blair with a wink before they went down to the arena

5. NOT IF I USE GAY BULGE

6. That's why you didn't seem to mind all those times I killed you. . .

7. She's actually guilty of three separate counts of heresy, but hasn't been executed yet because we can't kill her even if we kill her.

8. *hides copy of "Resurrection Made Easy"* Aye you can't kill her... All that have tried have failed!

9. I KNEW SHE WOULDN'T DIE, EVEN WHEN YOU KILLED HER!

10. Ocha is Diana's maker. She knows all about her.

11. So does SHE die if you kill her?

12. DIANA REMOVED ME THE RIGHTEOUS RULER AND REPLACED ME WITH HER BROTHER

HER TYRANNY KNOWS NO BOOOOUUNDS

13. Isabellas would say they told you so when they said they would one day rule over insanity..

But they are nice now so they wont!

14. YOU AND YOUR SISTER

A POX UPON YOUR KIND

-shakes fist-

15. That is mean.. you should be nice.. Isabellas have faith in a new Chirst..

Byakuren tells us to be nice. Everyone should be nice and follow her!

View attachment 1096

16. OH my.... KILL EET WITH FIRE!

17. Kill what with fire? surely not my Byakuren.. there are more aggressive looking pics of her.. I just like cute things..