Attempting to type something other than "hello".... failing... abort abort!

V

violentquiche

Original poster
Hello!

Thanks for having me on your lovely site! I've been out of the PbP world for a while but up until a couple of years ago I was pretty regular. I stopped because I got fed-up of the site that I was using for various reasons but thought I'd give a new one a go and see what happened and, thus, did I appear here!

If anyone's interested I filled out most of that profile thingy so you can probably see my deets by taking a look if you are that way inclined but if not, well, it's just nice to be here!

Hey there, Quiche! Welcome to Iwaku! You'll soon find that people here are completely full of awesome and would love to RP with you, and smother with our awesome! If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Yesss! Gritty settings are the best >:D

*ahem* I mean, hello there and welcome to Iwaku. :)

Of my, hello stranger ! And I hope your stay on Iwaku will be pleasent and beautiful. You can find alot of people who will amaze you, be sure about that :)
Don't be shy, people from here don't bite to hard ;)

Hello there, Welcome to Iwaku, ITs a pleasure to meet you and I hope you enjoy your time here on the site, writing and being creative. ^_^

Hi there new neighbor! >:3 Welcome to the community!

Thanks for all the greetings, folks! Just finding my way around the site now and looking for a game to dive in on. The recruitment has me a little foxed but I'll get there!