Attempting This Idea

S

SatyrWarrior

Original poster
I want to give this idea another try, so if anyone's interested please let me know and have fun with it! :) This was already started for an rp, so if you would like to take a look at the opening post before deciding, here is the link to it ^^ :

http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=14497

And this is the basic and awful plot summary for it:

After high school, (your character's name) decides to go for an arranged marriage set up by her parents and Ren's older brother, Teneel. Strangely, she requested the arranged marriage because she felt that it would introduce her to someone that she probably would have never met on a regular basis. Her parents went along with it, thus why they helped arrange the event, but before marrying their daughter off, they decided that it would be best to test their compatibility by allowing them to live together in Teneel's vacation house for a month first. Although, upon meeting, the girl finds Ren quite attractive, Ren finds her very beautiful, and they both seem to like each other personality-wise, there's a huge problem. And she realizes it after taking a closer look at Ren. At first, she merely thought it was a coincidence that he had the same name, but it wasn't. The guy standing before her was the same boy she absolutely couldn't stand back in elementary and middle school. They were complete enemies and Ren used to do all he could to bother her while she'd occasionally get her revenge. Ren also realizes who she is, and this puts him off just as much. Well, specifically, they both had a bit of a comedic love-hate relationship with one another. So, they do secretly like one another, but recalling how much Ren used to bother her and how they used to supposedly despise one another is giving them mixed feelings. They're still stubborn about admitting that they like each other, in other words. Alas, they're both stuck at the vacation home for a month, which means they're going to have to put up with each other until then. Will they continue to supposedly get on each other's nerves, or will they learn to accept their true feelings for one another?

Also, I'm usually busy throughout the week so my responses may be delayed sometimes. Just wanted to give you a heads up on that. :)

If you're still up for it, I'd like to give it a shot!

Great! I'm definitely still up to doing this, glad that you're interested. ^^ I will go ahead and get a thread up for us and I'll post a link back here to it when I'm done. :)

Great! Should I make a character profile?

Great! I don't think I'll be able to reply tonight (it's already past midnight here..) but I will before I go to work tomorrow!

Cool! And that's fine, I look forward to your reply tomorrow then. :)

Replied :D and don't worry just take your time! I probably won't be on again until later tomorrow if that's okay

Thanks! And yes, of course that's fine with me. :) I don't mind waiting for a reply and I always take awhile anyway. XD I can see this is going to be a fun rp though. :3

I'd like to try this as well.

Awesome! I'll post up a thread for us in a moment Severusx. :)