3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
YAOI, romance, magical/supernatural,action-adventure, occasionally I will do horror, Dystopian, fantasy, medieval,
Hello! I love the anime Attack on Titan! I REALLY want to do Erwin x Levi, I love the pairing so much and there are hardly any people that do this pairing! So I'm hoping someone on here will do this with me!!

What I'm looking for:

1. Someone who can at least reply with 2 lines. I don't like one liners! My minimum is two, the only reason why it's low is because I don't want to scare anyone with a big line requirement! I love descriptive role-players! And most of the time I can reply with a paragraph or more! :)

2. Third person! I'm sorry, I will always roleplay in third person only and I prefer having a partner that will do the same!

3. Smut! I like smut! So romance will definitely be in there! But it won't happen all the time!

4. I play submissive! I'm sorry, but I do not feel comfortable playing dominant! That means I would like to play Levi, who is more like a dominant submissive- or a bratty sub, but either way, I would like to play the submissive.

5. I have an idea for the storyline! But if you have one don't be afraid to share! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.