Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Viceroy

Original poster
(Copied from Wikipedia for a short summary of the story.)

Over one hundred years prior to the beginning of the story, giant humanoid creatures called Titans suddenly appeared and nearly wiped out humanity, devouring them without remorse or reason. What remains of humanity now resides within a country surrounded by three enormous concentric walls: the outermost is Wall Maria; the middle wall is Wall Rose, and the innermost is Wall Sina. Inside these walls, humanity has lived in peace for one hundred years; many people growing up without ever having seen a Titan. This all changes when one day, within Eren Jeager's hometown, the Shiganshina district which juts out of Wall Maria, a giant 60-meter (200 ft) tall Titan known as the Colossus Titan mysteriously appears and breaches the outer wall, allowing smaller but still deadly Titans to infiltrate the district. Many are killed and the wall separating Shiganshina from the lands within Wall Maria is breached when a second titan smashes clean through. Mankind is forced to abandon the land between Wall Maria and Wall Rosé, evacuating the remaining population into the inner districts. The sudden influx of population causes turmoil and famine.

The Titans are giant humanoids, usually masculine in form and naked (but lacking genitalia). They vary between 3 and 15 meters in height, with the exception of the so-named Colossus Titan. Titans appear to instinctively attack and devour humans on sight. Despite this behavior, they apparently do not require food for sustenance, as they do not prey on animals and have survived for one hundred years in a human-free environment prior to the inner wall breach. Most of their energy has been found to come from sunlight, though they remain active, however sluggish, in the absence of light. Their skin is tough and difficult to penetrate and they have the ability to regenerate from injuries, even the loss of their head, after a short time. The Titan's only apparent weakness is a spot on the nape of the neck which, when cut deep enough, effectively kills the Titan. This revelation led to the development of the Vertical Maneuvering Equipment which allows trained humans to navigate quickly in a three-dimensional space. Although it permits great mobility to a skilled user, it carries a large risk of overtaxing the muscles, requiring extensive physical conditioning and agility.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To put it simply, I want to do an Attack On Titan RP. We wouldn't use characters from the show, but would use our own. There will be a lot of character death, including lots of suspense to go along with it. We would also have to play more than three characters, since the character death is something that's a big part of the anime/manga.

So, if anyone is interested, just reply here or PM me. ^_^

I cried tears of joy when I saw this T^T

Status
Not open for further replies.