• No

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Free For All

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres a skin customizer in game, actually

Indeed. I'm not trying to bias your opinion, of course I'm fine if we don't use it. But with it you can make custom skins such as this:
GREAT_LORD_LUCINA1.png

Also the fact that you can chance the texture of almost anything, including maps and horses.

The game had an error a little while back where nobody was able to create an account or login. It allows custom names (which are colorable) so if that happened again then we wouldn't have to worry about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Oh cool, awesome! We might use RC skins. Or original skins. But for the sake of recognizability, I think I won't allow two levis on the same turf, if you know what I'm saying.

Imma make my own RC skin :3

Lol have fun! I look forward to when we start playing together.

We could play pretty soon if you want to do a 1v1

I can't wait 'till the squad is all put together

Shall I create a server? I don't mind waiting for you to finish your skin if you want though.

I didn't even start my skin yet, lol :P

I was catching up on CinemaSins. You can, though

You can work on the skin while on the server. We'll be able to talk a little easier though. Anything in particular you want me to name it? Gamemode?

Hold on, Im out of Doritos and Mtn Dew. Going to do a supply run :P

xD I'll name it Iwaku because I'm not willing to come up with something original.

Does it have a password

Forgot I was tagged in this. Was gonna play with but the room is full, sad days :(

People keep joining. ;_; I'll make another, same name but with 5 slots and a password. The password will be Iwaku as wall as the name.

Spectator wanted to play with a friend. Wanna play, certified Levi. BTW, what place you gonna be in.

That quest was you!? XD I thought it was someone else because you didn't have a name. Before you join the game to go 'Custom Name' and hit 'Load' or else you'll be a guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.